Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Please Read- A Personal Appeal

Last posted Apr 16, 2012 at 05:21AM EDT. Added Apr 13, 2012 at 04:10PM EDT
69 posts from 34 users

My mother is typing this for me, because I can't. She is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I try to breathe.

The doctors gave me an artificial body. It's a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or insurance.

I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Mommy doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, "Don't cry, Mommy." and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, Even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me by spreading my story. Dr. Johansen said that every time someone shares my story, Bill Gates will team up with AOL and send a nickel to NASA. With that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all over America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the angels can hear them better.

Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send all the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Right now I can only be third base.

I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

Thank You,
Billy "Smiles" Evans

Shoujo Ai wrote:

My mother is typing this for me, because I can't. She is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I try to breathe.

The doctors gave me an artificial body. It's a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or insurance.

I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Mommy doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, "Don't cry, Mommy." and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, Even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me by spreading my story. Dr. Johansen said that every time someone shares my story, Bill Gates will team up with AOL and send a nickel to NASA. With that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all over America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the angels can hear them better.

Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send all the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Right now I can only be third base.

I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

Thank You,
Billy "Smiles" Evans

REGLAOGB IF U CREY ALWAZ..XXX

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Even if it's not a spambot, it is spam. It's one of those chain messages, that ask the eaders to post the same message elsewhere. That's what makes it spam.

Also when did the yukkuri show up!?

Have some sympathy, the poor kid doesn't have a body.

He only has a mind.

You two should merge to become a fully functional individual.

Last edited Apr 13, 2012 at 04:32PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

…Are you actually taking this chain message seriously? Even when it goes right into things that are physically impossible? Looks like you're the one who needs a mind. By which I mean think about it logically – it's clearly impossible, so it can't be true. It's a chain message so it must be spam.

…Are you actually taking this chain message seriously? Even when it goes right into things that are physically impossible? Looks like you're the one who needs a mind. By which I mean think about it logically – it's clearly impossible, so it can't be true. It's a chain message so it must be spam.

You all are a bunch of idiots taken in by a sob story no matter how impossible. This is the observation I have gathered from your reactions.

And if you downvote this post, that'll just prove me right even more.

Well, not me. Read the first post carefully and you'll see I'm right. Specifically, it's askign to spread the story elsewhere.

That's how I know it's a chain message.

And, oh look, my previous psot got downvoted. Thanks for proving me right, everyone.

OP has it pretty bad, and I support his brave fight, but there's another person who I'd like to acknowledge.

This man was born with glass bones and paper skin.
Every morning he breaks his legs, and every afternoon he breaks his arms.
At night, he lies awake in agony until his heart attacks put him to sleep.
The only way he can pay his exorbitant medical bills is by selling chocolate bars.
Like this if you support his brave fight for life!!! <3 <3

Arctic Dagger wrote:

You're all a bunch of freaks.

Someone else who sees reason. How can they take a clearly impossible sob story – that is also a chain message and therefore spam – seriously? How is their reaction to this clearly impossible thing bieng serious in any way possible?

There is no facepalm great enough to use as a reaction.

Well, not me. Read the first post carefully and you'll see I'm right. Specifically, it's askign to spread the story elsewhere.

That's how I know it's a chain message.

And, oh look, my previous psot got downvoted. Thanks for proving me right, everyone.

Seriously, almost evryone in this thread (me and arctic dagger being the exceptions) defies all logic. It is clearly physically impossible. And also, it's asking to spread the story elsewhere. That should isntantly tip anyone off to it being a chain message. Chains messages are basically automatically spam since it's encouraging copy and pasting of something irrelevant. How do you not see it as a chain message, or physically impossible and therefore not to be believed? No, seriously ,HOW DO YOU MISS THINGS THAT OBVIOUS!?

Seriously, almost evryone in this thread (me and arctic dagger being the exceptions) defies all logic. It is clearly physically impossible. And also, it's asking to spread the story elsewhere. That should isntantly tip anyone off to it being a chain message. Chains messages are basically automatically spam since it's encouraging copy and pasting of something irrelevant. How do you not see it as a chain message, or physically impossible and therefore not to be believed? No, seriously ,HOW DO YOU MISS THINGS THAT OBVIOUS!?

Someone else who sees reason. How can they take a clearly impossible sob story – that is also a chain message and therefore spam – seriously? How is their reaction to this clearly impossible thing bieng serious in any way possible?

There is no facepalm great enough to use as a reaction.

Actually, I was calling them freaks because they we're born without certain body parts. This was a joke. The first post was a joke too.

Arctic Dagger wrote:

Actually, I was calling them freaks because they we're born without certain body parts. This was a joke. The first post was a joke too.

yeah, they lack the logic centre of their brains (what? all of you guys took this seriously. This response is your own fault for taking it seriously.)

A friend of mine lost his body as well. Look at him now:

Now he spends all his days planted into some stupid purple bear. Last I heard he was trying to take over the world. I haven't from him for years though. Something must have happened to him.

Not trolling. And, parody or not, I still see it as a chain message, which would therefore make it spam.

I'd try to follow your train of thought, but I would be a danger to those around me.

Guys, think about the logic in this.

How could he survive without a body? He couldn't eat food, or drink water. Plus, he wouldn't have a heart, so no blood would be pumping to his body.

It's obviously a fake.

Last edited Apr 13, 2012 at 07:38PM EDT

Shoujo Ai wrote:

How would you feel if someone called you fake, Nikolaki8?

I am fake.

I'm made of metal. That's not the point.

How are you alive? Where is your heart? Where does your food go? How do you drop fecal matter?

It's scientifically impossible. Main reason; I would have believed this, but a burlap sack can't pump blood.

Shoujo Ai wrote:

How would you feel if someone called you fake, Nikolaki8?

Wait how are you posting a image?
you have to hold Shift + 1 to get ! and use ![Img]! to get a image
You say you are typing with your nose on your profile
I doubt you mother knows that many memes too
unless you have two noses…

DON'T WORRY OP!
FEAR NOT!
I WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS!
WITH SCIENCE!!!

JUST LOOK AT THIS SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

"I will destroy you, Zim for tampering with the past!"
Nothing says thank you as taking it for a spin at your friends house!!

Last edited Apr 13, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

… I'm not sure what to make of this thread. This thread is just beautiful….

I would feature this beautiful thread if I could.

Sorry to hear that, OP.

Tardises, you have to be trusting sometimes.

O HAI! You must login or signup first!