Forums / Discussion / General

232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
My Little Brony

Last posted Apr 16, 2012 at 05:30PM EDT. Added Apr 16, 2012 at 04:03PM EDT
18 posts from 13 users

I, IMO, find it offesive.
unlike all the other brony parodies before this one insults intetionally and delibertly.

it probebly could have been fine if it wasn't for that one quote: "it's ok that he is challanging norms but why do they always have to be mentally challanged manchilderen?"

it's a real shame that some people belive in that flash's generalizations…

im pretty damn sure tha video was about a different fandom the dislike bar would have smashed through the damn screen

I found the video displeasing. Like other flash videos about MLP, it employed relatively gross themes to get a joke across. Additionally, the "emotionally stunted manchildren" comment was pretty offensive, although I'm not sure if they're being honest, exaggerating for humour, or peddling to their possibly anti-brony following.

Not sure if I can post this due to the age restriction on the video. Also, gonna warn you, a bit NSFW (so hence the restrictions). COMPLETELY RANDOM VIBRATOR.

Anyway, this video is pretty negative too, but even as a brony, I actually find it pretty funny.

Hell, it's probably funnier if you ARE a brony.

>Fluttershy not the cute one
>Bronies liking G3
HA

Also,

YOU'RE MY FAVORITE DEPUTY!

Last edited Apr 16, 2012 at 04:45PM EDT

Does anyone find that the brownies are like the weeaboos of bronies?
(I.e. give the other group of people who love that particular thing a bad name).

Last edited Apr 16, 2012 at 05:05PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Does anyone find that the brownies are like the weeaboos of bronies?
(I.e. give the other group of people who love that particular thing a bad name).

Brownies are just delicious snacks for bronies.

And everyone else, kindness and sharing you know.

Dunno what OP was trying to aim for in this thread, it's redundant as f*ck.

Not only is the video very old, but threads for videos that give bronies bad names like this are a dime a dozen. But they never succeeded in getting my jimmies rustled. I know most of these are made for fun, so I just laugh at it.

Last edited Apr 16, 2012 at 05:21PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!