Forums / Discussion / General

168,536 total conversations in 5,397 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Team Fortress 2 General

Last posted Jul 18, 2014 at 03:45AM EDT. Added Apr 22, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT
864 posts from 109 users

@Caramel
God. Time really moves fast. Mostly because of hats. Those fucking hats.

Amyway, anyone wanted to join in a KYM-Exclusive full-crit Conga server?

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:15AM EDT

Wow…you guys just made me remember that we have a KYM group on steam….I should play there sometime soon again. (We should see if any other members don’t know about it.)

Also, have any of you guys ever felt annoyed at a bad connection?

Well imagine sometimes having to play TF2 on DSL a mile into the woods from the road, that itself is several miles from the center of town in what is a very small town in a very rural area of the state…. sometimes I want to punch a wall…..

Jun 30, 2014 at 02:24PM EDT

@thegreato
Here in Tampa, I don’t have such a bad connection. There are a few KYM communities on steam. Including our comp team group.

Anyways, I’m back bitches. Feels good man.

Last edited Jul 03, 2014 at 10:58AM EDT
Jul 03, 2014 at 10:58AM EDT

Guys, what was your most humiliating death on TF2 ? Nothing beats being telefragged. As a spy.

Jul 03, 2014 at 03:09PM EDT

Lexen wrote:

Guys, what was your most humiliating death on TF2 ? Nothing beats being telefragged. As a spy.

I think being telefragged as an engie by a spy from your own teleported would be more embarrassing.
The most enraging/humiliating deaths for me are getting killed by a scout by his pistol or by a sniper by his SMG.

Jul 03, 2014 at 03:57PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I think being telefragged as an engie by a spy from your own teleported would be more embarrassing.
The most enraging/humiliating deaths for me are getting killed by a scout by his pistol or by a sniper by his SMG.

Well engies often stay near to their buildings, and it’s easy to step on your teleporter (don’t do that people) while repairing it, so telefrags are more common. But a spy ? That’s ashaming.

Jul 03, 2014 at 04:12PM EDT

Lexen wrote:

I was dominated by a spy once. AND I WAS PLAYING SCOUT.

Jul 03, 2014 at 05:58PM EDT

Jimmy "Sniper" Lethal wrote:

I was dominated by a spy once. AND I WAS PLAYING SCOUT.

Relevant

@Embarrassing deaths:
I think my most embarrassing death was in the first week I played it online. I was a sniper on KOTH Saw Mill, shooting from the usual sniping spot outside the spawn. There was another guy coming up to me, so I did the wave taunt, waving hello. He turned out to be a Spy, and shot me.

Jul 03, 2014 at 06:34PM EDT

Gonna be playing TF2 tomorrow.

As Soldier. All day.

With my “The Founding Father” and “Team Captain” equipped.

…and I just bought a “Freedom Staff” off of the community market.

Prepare yourselves….for freedom.

Happy fourth everyone.

Jul 03, 2014 at 10:16PM EDT

Lexen wrote:

Getting headshotted by my friend. When I was overhealed. When I was playing a spy, and cloaked. I may or may not have rage quitted after that moment for the rest of the day.

Also, TF2 FTW.

Jul 12, 2014 at 02:20PM EDT

Hey guys, look what I found!

Don’t you dare say those RED sweaters don’t bring the Red Wings to mind.

Jul 12, 2014 at 11:48PM EDT

So, has anyone taken the Tide Turner for a spin? Seems like it could prove to be useful for certain Demoknight playstyles.

Jul 17, 2014 at 03:31PM EDT

Owens wrote:

So, has anyone taken the Tide Turner for a spin? Seems like it could prove to be useful for certain Demoknight playstyles.

Believe me, that thing wrecks face. Not only can a skilled demoknight kill an entire group of enemies with it (or at least some of them), it’s also good for escape, because you’re no longer restricted to just running in a straight line. Honestly, i think it’s the best of the three shields.

Last edited Jul 17, 2014 at 03:43PM EDT
Jul 17, 2014 at 03:40PM EDT

(name here) The Fox wrote:

Believe me, that thing wrecks face. Not only can a skilled demoknight kill an entire group of enemies with it (or at least some of them), it’s also good for escape, because you’re no longer restricted to just running in a straight line. Honestly, i think it’s the best of the three shields.

Hello everyone, I’m back! And I need to argue with you, not good start. So I think the Tide Turner is really awesome on open fielded maps but on maps like 2Fort, you suck with it, ’coz like me you sometimes, will bump into the wall instead of the enemy ’coz you just moved the mouse a bit. So in short, good good, but not on every map.

Jul 18, 2014 at 03:45AM EDT

Hauu! You must login or signup first!