Forums / General

191,105 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Team Fortress 2 General

Last posted Apr 06, 2014 at 01:23PM EDT. Added Apr 22, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT
761 conversations with 93 participants

Nope, it’s still not working, but I just noticed that I can’t access any website with https protocol at all, so it might be related to that (since it’s hosted in Google docs, right?).

By the way, I bought a Vintage Ubersaw at 1.33 rec. Do you think it was a fair trade?

May 07, 2012 at 02:46PM EDT

I was just scammed, thinking a Strange Natsacha was a fair trade for a normal “Your Eternal Reward.”

Feels bad man.

May 07, 2012 at 04:51PM EDT

Recruit 10 people for help defeating MONOCULUS! and The Horseless Headless Horseman. One of you have to know how to make a server.

We’ll all be getting a Bombinomicon, and you can possibly get a Hunted Halloween Gift, Class Based paper bag hat, and haunted scrap metal.

May 13, 2012 at 03:07PM EDT

Usually when I play TF2, I play on non-objective based maps.
I don’t own any hat’s in TF2, because I’m free to play, but here’s my real life hat!

May 13, 2012 at 03:24PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Recruit 10 people for help defeating MONOCULUS! and The Horseless Headless Horseman. One of you have to know how to make a server.

We’ll all be getting a Bombinomicon, and you can possibly get a Hunted Halloween Gift, Class Based paper bag hat, and haunted scrap metal.

You can only get Bombinomicons, gifts, and other stuff during Halloween events, even if the server is set to Halloween mode.
And most of us already have that stuff.

May 13, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT

Im not the biggest player of TF2
I do have some good shit though

The last breath
From what i got is that this Item costs
alot

Nanobalaclave
Fuck i cant even spell it

And also some Deus Ex Promotional Items (Non Genuine but im trying to get one)
Purity Fist (Man i hope it goes for all classes in the future)
Deus Specks
Strange Diamondback
Widowmaker
Short Circuit
The Machine (Best weapon for le sniper)

My Stranges include

Mildly Menacing Sticky Bomb Launcher
Somewhat Threatening Backburner
Mildly Menacing Knife
Mildly Menacing Dead Ringer
Strange Syringe Gun
Strange Bazaar Barigain

Pip-Pip-Pip Boy
(Clean,Goddamn it)

And many others
here is the link to my backpack

But my Prized Item is (Drum Roll)

Max’s Vintage Holy Axe of Lava
I know the name is cheap but i got it when i was a little bit drunk
My Best weapon Yet
My Beast

Last edited May 13, 2012 at 04:39PM EDT
May 13, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT

I don’t think the Purity Fist will go to any more characters. It would require extensive modeling for every different arm :(

May 13, 2012 at 05:02PM EDT

I was just scammed, thinking a Strange Natsacha was a fair trade for a normal “Your Eternal Reward.”

Feels bad man.

I spent almost 1 ref in crafting it thinking it was a rare item, and now I got another one from random drop :/ And the crafted one isn’t even tradeable.

May 13, 2012 at 07:23PM EDT

I play Battle Medic with Blutsauger/Crossbow, stock Medigun and Amputator.
It’s actually very fun, and I do heal teammates when necessary.

May 15, 2012 at 12:50AM EDT

What happened to the KYM Server?

No one went on it.
Like last week we planned a game…only 5 people showed up…ended up being a scootfest in turbine…my computer borked…dunno what happened after that since I couldn’t get back on the server.

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:05PM EDT

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

No one went on it.
Like last week we planned a game…only 5 people showed up…ended up being a scootfest in turbine…my computer borked…dunno what happened after that since I couldn’t get back on the server.

Bummer.

Well, is anyone selling a name tag, paying one Ref.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:23AM EDT

I’ve seen a version of this poster without the title card thing somewhere. If anyone could find me that version, I’ll love you forever.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:26PM EDT

Adult swim and valve will be working together on team fortress 2 content. They will announce next week what it is.

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:33PM EDT

Dac wrote:

Adult swim and valve will be working together on team fortress 2 content. They will announce next week what it is.

People have been speculating that Meet the Pyro will actually air on Adult Swim when its released. I was in-game yesterday, and someone kept posting a link to the promo page. Everyone kept talking about what the promo was, and it seemed all around that Adult Swim is probably going to air MTP.
Here’s the announcement page.
Clicking to sign up for the newsletter brings you to the registration form, which proudly presents an image of the Pyro. It definatly looks like the Pyro will be the star of this.

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 12:57PM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 12:57PM EDT

Sandstone wrote:

People have been speculating that Meet the Pyro will actually air on Adult Swim when its released. I was in-game yesterday, and someone kept posting a link to the promo page. Everyone kept talking about what the promo was, and it seemed all around that Adult Swim is probably going to air MTP.
Here’s the announcement page.
Clicking to sign up for the newsletter brings you to the registration form, which proudly presents an image of the Pyro. It definatly looks like the Pyro will be the star of this.

That seems the most likely, in honestly.
Even though I’m still kind of hoping for some sort of TV show.
(Doubtful, I know…)

Jun 23, 2012 at 02:31PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

I’ve seen a version of this poster without the title card thing somewhere. If anyone could find me that version, I’ll love you forever.

Here you go

Jun 24, 2012 at 02:24AM EDT

How can I make a friend’s account premium? He’s f2p and I really want some items he has.

Jun 28, 2012 at 02:20AM EDT

Got the Unicorn off a crate.

@Ivanv derp

Just tell him to buy ANY item from the shop and he will become premium.

Jun 28, 2012 at 02:28AM EDT

Ok so if you craft something called the “Pile of ash” you can open it and get a random weapon
And i think the only thing’s you need to craft it are burnt items

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 09:29AM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 09:28AM EDT

@Riyku

Specifically 4 different burnt items. My tons and tons of burnt lint are useless.

Anyway, so that’s what a pile of ash does? It’s kind of like a crate that doesn’t need a key right?

Also I saw some people randomly find the new weapons so I can confirm that they are dropping just like another other weapon, I don’t know how common they are but lots of people seem to have them already

Still looking for those new scout weapons, I wish I had something to trade for them. All I got is scrap.

Jun 28, 2012 at 12:44PM EDT

Nonofur Bzns wrote:

How can I make a friend’s account premium? He’s f2p and I really want some items he has.

You have to charge your Steam Wallet with funds ($5.00 minimum) and purchase something from the Mann Co. Store. Doesn’t matter what it is, just purchase something. After that, you’ll never have to buy anything from the Mann Co. Store again, if you don’t want, because it will never revert back to F2P.

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 02:38PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 02:37PM EDT

@BSoD
No, you still need a key. Combining four ash piles gives you one large ash pile. Using the ash pile reveals a scorching crate. Scorching crates can only be opened with scorching keys.

Also, if lots of people have the new weapons already, they probably bought them from the Mann Co store. People I know that didn’t buy any have no new weapons, or only one.

Jun 28, 2012 at 02:57PM EDT

I finally fucking got this game. If we have a steam group or server, link please

Jun 28, 2012 at 04:57PM EDT

THE GOGGLES

THEY DO EVERYTHING

I CAN SEE SO MANY COLORS

Jun 28, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT

Too bad the Pyrovision goggles only gives you pastel colors on official stock maps. But you get the hilarious high pitched voices, balloons and confetti on any map.

I especially love how the goggles change DOMINATING to BEST FRIENDS

I’ve been making many new friends lately

Jun 29, 2012 at 12:26AM EDT

Owens, DJ's Assistant wrote:

You have to charge your Steam Wallet with funds ($5.00 minimum) and purchase something from the Mann Co. Store. Doesn’t matter what it is, just purchase something. After that, you’ll never have to buy anything from the Mann Co. Store again, if you don’t want, because it will never revert back to F2P.

Is there a way I can activate their account with my Steam Wallet money, like, let’s say, buying a certain item from the Mann Co. Store and giving it to them?

@BlueScreen
If you don’t care for them, could I have your burnt lints or piles of ashes:3*squee.mp3*?

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 01:07AM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 01:02AM EDT

I think you can transfer money between steam accounts, if not you will need to transfer money between paypal accounts instead.

You can also gift monetary vouchers to other users officially but I’m not sure if vouchers count.

As for my burnt items, sure, just trade me that new scout shotgun (or a pair of shortstops so I can craft one) and you can help yourself to my burnt lint and banana peels. Seriously I have a ton of these, TF2 keeps dropping them on me!

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 01:39AM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I think you can transfer money between steam accounts, if not you will need to transfer money between paypal accounts instead.

You can also gift monetary vouchers to other users officially but I’m not sure if vouchers count.

As for my burnt items, sure, just trade me that new scout shotgun (or a pair of shortstops so I can craft one) and you can help yourself to my burnt lint and banana peels. Seriously I have a ton of these, TF2 keeps dropping them on me!

As of now, I have only one shortstop, but I can manage to get another easily. This is my profile Colonel Sassacre. I’ll tell you when I get what you want.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 03:54AM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 03:45AM EDT

I already sold one ash for one shortstop. So all I need is one more. If you are willing to part with that one shortstop for one ash, contact me okay?

You can also get extra ash off me if you give me other scout weapons, especially ones that I don’t have like the Rune blade or a scout specific hat.

I have 4 burnt lints left for sale (6 in total but I’m not selling my last ones) but they are selling fast, be quick.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 07:22AM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 07:20AM EDT

Hey guys, I have a cat named Scout.

He was already named that way, and I got him when I didn’t know what Team Fortress 2 was.

I’ll look for pics on my computer before I go to bed.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 05:08AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 05:04AM EDT

I think I have capped the intel on Doomsday with every class at least 3 times and still haven’t gotten any achieving thing.
They don’t have a hat for getting 7 of them like the Foundry pack this time though. Well too bad I am getting 7 just in case because hats.
Doomsday itself is kind of broken though. The layout makes it very easy to either snowball to 10 victories in a row or keep it at a half hour stalemate.

Jul 01, 2012 at 01:54PM EDT

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

I think I have capped the intel on Doomsday with every class at least 3 times and still haven’t gotten any achieving thing.
They don’t have a hat for getting 7 of them like the Foundry pack this time though. Well too bad I am getting 7 just in case because hats.
Doomsday itself is kind of broken though. The layout makes it very easy to either snowball to 10 victories in a row or keep it at a half hour stalemate.

Jul 01, 2012 at 02:02PM EDT

Oh hey look at that, apparently you do get a hat. It seems I have been given false information by certain people. I shall be certain to befriend (dominate) them on the battlefield.

Jul 01, 2012 at 02:08PM EDT

@BlueScreen :( after hours of hours of asking, trading and a lot of scrapbanking, I couldn’t find a single shortstop for you my friend, and it turned out I didn’t have mine anymore either (I was sure I had one) : [
Anyway, this is the result of trading all my scrap metals for 2 regular weapons each: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ivanv_derp/inventory/
I sell most of the stuff in my bp. Just ask please.

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT
Jul 01, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT

Hi! You must login or signup first!