168,574 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

Syrians may go to Civil War

Last posted Jul 21, 2012 at 02:43AM EDT. Added May 08, 2012 at 02:38PM EDT
70 posts from 24 users

Did this seriously just get necro’d.

Last edited Jun 20, 2012 at 11:34PM EDT
Jun 20, 2012 at 11:33PM EDT

I heard news that a Syrian Lieutenant actually flew to Jordan and is giving confidential information to them, in exchange for his life.

By the way, type ‘Bashar’. If it is recognised as incorrect, right-click and check the word suggestions.

Exploitable.

Jun 23, 2012 at 04:55AM EDT

User Name wrote:

I heard news that a Syrian Lieutenant actually flew to Jordan and is giving confidential information to them, in exchange for his life.

By the way, type ‘Bashar’. If it is recognised as incorrect, right-click and check the word suggestions.

Exploitable.

Yes, he defected in a Mig-21bis. Don’t be fooled by media reports that it is “an advanced jet fighter”, the Mig-21 has been around since the 60s and the bis (Bison) variant has been around since the Early 1970s.

In other news, Syria has shot down a Turkish F-4 Phantom II

Jun 23, 2012 at 05:30AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

Yes, he defected in a Mig-21bis. Don’t be fooled by media reports that it is “an advanced jet fighter”, the Mig-21 has been around since the 60s and the bis (Bison) variant has been around since the Early 1970s.

In other news, Syria has shot down a Turkish F-4 Phantom II

Turk Pilot: IT IS GOOD DA-
*crosses border*

Jun 23, 2012 at 06:26AM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Well…

X-Singular is still alive, I can tell you that.

Yeah… he needs to migrate.

Jun 23, 2012 at 08:25PM EDT

I feel bad for the poor people who keep putting up with all of this. I’m losing count of the protests, riots and rebel insurrections. We should create a gas that nulls anger and violent feelings, and then cover the middle east with it.

Jun 23, 2012 at 09:19PM EDT

@Quantum

Or at least he was confirmed to be alive 3 days ago.

@Doeoeoeooeoeod

Feel bad for X-singular then. There’s been more gunfights and civilian slaughters in Aleppo the last few days

Need I remind anyone, that’s where X lives.

Last edited Jun 24, 2012 at 01:25AM EDT
Jun 24, 2012 at 01:24AM EDT

User Name wrote:

Yeah… he needs to migrate.

Already told him that in the IRC, he won’t. He lost too much already to give up now.

Jun 26, 2012 at 08:36AM EDT

Oh God…

The Government’s just making themselves look bad. And imagine my reaction to the rape Syrian soldiers actually committed. It doesn’t help knowing that most of my relatives (and X, to a lesser extent) are actually there…

I didn’t always like Turkey, but STOP SHOOTING THEIR GODDAMN PLANES.
Makes me wonder if Bashar and/or Mahar have a phobia of jets…

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:59PM EDT

…or a death wish. It’s like they are just asking for trouble

Apparently it’s not enough that Bashar is in deep shit with his own civilian population and is actively involved in war with his own country….now he’s pissing of the Turks and being provocative to neighboring nations.

What is this guy trying to accomplish?

@Phoneix

Still alive? That’s good. Although X did mention something to me about filtering and monitoring equipment in Syria so that explains his inactivity

Last edited Jun 27, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT
Jun 27, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

I meant to share this Vid a month ago but my Internet wasn’t cooperating with me.
Just because it’s from a month ago doesn’t mean that things changed.
120 dead today.
And here starts the artillery again…
At least I’m used to sleeping even with the loud noises in the back now, not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing…

Jul 03, 2012 at 06:19PM EDT

Watching that video, all I can think of is why? Each shell is another $200,000 bucks down the drain from cost of ammunition, damage costs to buildings and costs of medical care to those affected by the collateral damage. All that money accomplishes what exactly? Scared civilians and more Youtube videos?

Blowing up empty houses with mortar shells…what exactly is the point of that?

Jul 04, 2012 at 01:02AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Watching that video, all I can think of is why? Each shell is another $200,000 bucks down the drain from cost of ammunition, damage costs to buildings and costs of medical care to those affected by the collateral damage. All that money accomplishes what exactly? Scared civilians and more Youtube videos?

Blowing up empty houses with mortar shells…what exactly is the point of that?

That’s my point: Middle eastern conflicts have always appeared pointless or justified upon a terrible lost cause, to me.

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 04:06AM EDT
Jul 04, 2012 at 04:06AM EDT

Just a big news recap:

Syrian Free Army sets off a massive bomb killing several High ranking officials in Damascus including the Defense Minister and the deputy defense minister who is Bashar Al Asad’s Brother in Law (Asaf Shawkat)

In addition The Free Syrian Army has launched a massive offensive across all of Syria but centered around the Damascus Area.

This report sums up the major battles:

There has been fighting in Aleppo. Hopefully, X is alright.

Last edited Jul 21, 2012 at 02:44AM EDT
Jul 21, 2012 at 02:43AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!