Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

"Mr. Trololo" Died

Last posted Jun 07, 2012 at 08:54AM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 01:58AM EDT
56 posts from 52 users

Why… why all the good people who have good influences have to die…?

But don't be sad my friends… he will always live in our hearts.

Let's hear him sing again as a fond memory…

Indeed, I am very glad that [he] finally [is] returning home.

Goodbye Mr. Khil. May your song continue to live on in our hearts.

(I can name a whole bunch of singers that I'd rather have preferred die instead of you. Just saying.)

Last edited Jun 04, 2012 at 04:51AM EDT

"It is a sad day for us all."
"I am sorry, we've tried our best, there was only so much we could do for him…"

"He is in a better place now, in troll heaven with God which is the ultimate troll."
"He may be gone from reality…but on the internet he is always with us and forever will be for future generations through out history, his legacy will not be forgotten."
"Let him rest in peace."

Last edited Jun 04, 2012 at 06:28AM EDT

And so ends the great legacy of Eduard Khil whom the world will always remember as they guy at the end of the bait-'n-switch link…and some other things

Godspeed Eduard and good rest. In your honor we shall we shall play the 10 hour salute and trick everyone into watching it

Last edited Jun 04, 2012 at 10:36AM EDT

R.I.P Eduard Khil. From what I've heard about you, you were a great man. The world just lost some light that was shed on it by you. My condolences for his friends and family. You will truly be missed.

Rest in peace Mr. Khil. Your song will continue to live through each and every single person. You are a talented man that brought smiles and lulz to many people. You are free to Trololololol wherever you wish now. R.I.P.

Good night Sweet Prince,
You have brought the internet a joy noone else can bring now.

May you rest in peace Eduard Khil.

Last edited Jun 04, 2012 at 02:08PM EDT

The man may have died, but his great work of art will remain as long as audio/video technology survives on this planet. He is in a better place now, after he made the internet a better place with the most aesthetically pleasing memetic song in existence. Now, we can mourn over our loss for a while, but we can still be happy again when we listen to his song, because it is so uplifting. And that's all I have to say for now.

R.I.P Eduard Khil

I remember the day I was redirected to his video for the first time.He gave me such a good laugh.Since that moment, I used to listen to his song every single day. His music has helped me going through sad time.

Thank you Mr Trololo.
May your music and smile live on for Generation.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!