Forums / Discussion / General

170,258 total conversations in 5,454 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
A fascinating observation has been made, come hither!

Last posted Jun 10, 2012 at 06:38PM EDT. Added Jun 09, 2012 at 07:11PM EDT
117 posts from 29 users

SO..Some of the most liked pictures of all time on this website are of ponies…BUT the most disliked pictures of all time are degrading MLP.

Discuss, share notes….

Jun 09, 2012 at 07:11PM EDT
Quote

As far as I can tell, bronies throw a hissy fit and downvote the crap out of anything that says they don’t like MLP or that MLP is bad.

It’s pretty pathetic, to be honest.

(inb4 downvote spam)

Jun 09, 2012 at 08:36PM EDT
Quote

Im surprised that I havent been shot out of this websites arse with the power of downvotage yet………..yeeet………yeeeeeeeet

Jun 09, 2012 at 08:38PM EDT
Quote

It’s comparable to a hornet’s nest. You poke it with a sharp stick and you get a lot of angry inhabitants of that community lashing out.

Last edited Jun 09, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT
Jun 09, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT
Quote

Why is it that every other thread lately is about ponies. Do we need to make a second pony thread so that these problems won’t happen.

Jun 09, 2012 at 09:12PM EDT
Quote

Wow, I’m surprised my post earlier wasn’t downvoted into oblivion within a few seconds.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT
Quote

Look at what happened to me, OP.

I raged against the ponies.

I was lucky a brony mod didn’t ban my ass.

I’m still stuck with 3400 negative karma, if you’re not counting the upvotes.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:38PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Look at what happened to me, OP.

I raged against the ponies.

I was lucky a brony mod didn’t ban my ass.

I’m still stuck with 3400 negative karma, if you’re not counting the upvotes.

Nair, you’re still completely unaccustomed to KYM if you think a brony mod would’ve banned you for dissing bronies.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Nair, you’re still completely unaccustomed to KYM if you think a brony mod would’ve banned you for dissing bronies.

Look at how much I still keep dissing MLP!

I am so god damn lucky that my account hasn’t been deleted yet!

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:47PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Look at how much I still keep dissing MLP!

I am so god damn lucky that my account hasn’t been deleted yet!

Wow. When you say it like that, it’s like you’re practically begging to have hate directed towards you.

Last edited Jun 09, 2012 at 10:53PM EDT
Jun 09, 2012 at 10:49PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Look at how much I still keep dissing MLP!

I am so god damn lucky that my account hasn’t been deleted yet!

The moderators aren’t so juvenile as to delete someone’s account over a TV show, Nair. It won’t happen, and I’m a bit disgruntled that you think it even could.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:50PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Look at how much I still keep dissing MLP!

I am so god damn lucky that my account hasn’t been deleted yet!

There is one thing that continues to amaze me about you, Nair:
You have perseverance.

Most of the MLP trolls on this site upload a picture of a dead horse, start a flamewar in the forums, get friendship nuked by the bronies, banned by the mods, then leave.
But you don’t. You have the guts to tackle a fandom head-on and become bashed, ridiculed, and, quite frankly by some, hated, and yet still have the willpower to stand by your position and continue your rants.

And although I disagree with many of your opinions, I respect you for that.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:03PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

The moderators aren’t so juvenile as to delete someone’s account over a TV show, Nair. It won’t happen, and I’m a bit disgruntled that you think it even could.

It wouldn’t be over my hatred, though. It’d be due to how I derail threads just by posting in them, even if I was completely on topic.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT

I remember that one Spider-man 60’s image that showed MLP FIM in one panel, and the " I watched that and got cancer" below. Those aren’t funny, as it’s just an opinion, but….

It has nearly 40 downvotes.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:20PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

It wouldn’t be over my hatred, though. It’d be due to how I derail threads just by posting in them, even if I was completely on topic.

I hope you realize that the reason you haven’t been deleted is because you have a constitutional right to free speech, even if said speech is a lecherous pile of rude shit.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:27PM EDT
Quote

Fridge wrote:

I hope you realize that the reason you haven’t been deleted is because you have a constitutional right to free speech, even if said speech is a lecherous pile of rude shit.

The right to free speech doesn’t apply to private ventures and properties, such as KnowYourMeme.

One can be censored as much as the owners of the site please if those owners take it into their heads to do so.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT
Quote

Chris wrote:

The right to free speech doesn’t apply to private ventures and properties, such as KnowYourMeme.

One can be censored as much as the owners of the site please if those owners take it into their heads to do so.

Exactly.

Which is why I’m still surprised that I haven’t even received a single ban for all my hate.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:35PM EDT

@Thomas

Your surprise shows how little you understand the Brony mods we have here. They really don’t give a rats arse if you hate MLP. In fact, they don’t give a flea crap what you say or think. They are quite above taking any form of action against you for it.

That’s why they were picked to be mods, they only ban for rule infringrements, not your personal opinion.


@Sting

Wow, I’m surprised my post earlier wasn’t downvoted into oblivion within a few seconds.

Because what you said is true. You wouldn’t be the first guy to notice that a lot of Bronies around here do not seem to take criticism lightly, particularly the lurkers in the image gallery


Now as for the little ‘observation’ we have going here, really is that any surprise? We’ve got a lot of Bronies around here who don’t like being disapproved of so of course any image against MLP gets a ton of downvotes.

Typical behavior of any fandom. You can’t expect a whole entire demographic to get the same joke.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 01:12AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 01:06AM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

It wouldn’t be over my hatred, though. It’d be due to how I derail threads just by posting in them, even if I was completely on topic.

Look at what happened to me, OP.
I raged against the ponies.
I was lucky a brony mod didn’t ban my ass.
I’m still stuck with 3400 negative karma, if you’re not counting the upvotes.

That, that is exactly why you are such a disliked user here. It’s your self-righteous attitude towards everything that earns you all that hate. You bringing your hatred of ponies into every single thread that you can, even when it has nothing to do with ponies. It’s annoyingly arrogant, and frankly, you know you’re lying to yourself when you say you don’t deserve each and every one of those negative karma points.

No one really cares if you don’t like ponies. See Dr. Meme, Quantum Meme, Tomberry, hell, even sting_auer up there. They all hate ponies. And yet, they all have positive karma. But do they bring it up every time they can or feel like it? Yeah, no. Do they overly complain? No. They don’t like ponies, sure, but they don’t feel the need to rage as hard as they can, and then feel really good about themselves after doing so. If you bring up ponies, they’ll probably say something like “ew kym is being destroyed by pony spam,” but they tend to take it a lot less seriously then you do.

Do I think you’re a bad user? Not necessarily. You have the capacity of making very, very good posts. Like your posts in the Forum President thread. Those were amazing. Peace and cooperation throughout the forums? F*ck yes. I really thought a new Nair had dawned upon KYM. That this forum would be a happier place. I gave you a bunch of positive karma, which I something I never dreamed I would have ever done.

And then you simply went back to your old, conceited ways. This really pissed me off, even more than your usual troll posts do, knowing that you are perfectly capable of being a good poster, but you instead choosing to withhold your skills in the name of obsessively hating a bunch of things for no good reason of your own. Where was the new Nair? The change we could believe in, to quote our dear leader Obama?

All I can say is, if you’re begging for negative karma, you’re going to get it, all right. It won’t be coming from me (normally), because it’s evident that karma means just about nothing to you, and it would be pointless to incite you even further. But those other users, bronies or non-bronies, they’ll all be coming after your posts and aiming for that big red – button. Have fun with that.

I don’t hate you, Nair, but sometimes I feel like I really should. Sometimes your posts get negative karma only because they’re coming from you, and I genuinely feel sorry for you about that (but most of the time you do deserve it). You’ve created a terrible image of yourself on these forums that you can never hope to shed. In the end, it will be you that have destroyed yourself. It’s sad, really. All those possible good posts, gone to waste.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 04:28AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 04:22AM EDT
Quote

Wait a second…

Did you honestly make a thread about this?

Isn’t the reasoning behind this observation obvious?

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:50AM EDT
Quote

I don’t understand why out of all things there are to hate some people decide to very seriously hate a children’s cartoon.

I also don’t understand why there are at least two extra pony threads made by people who don’t like ponies. Masochism much?

Pony images are upvoted because cute, or because light R34. I’m pretty sure people (not just bronies) would much rather kill time watching those kind of images rather than watching gore, poorly drawn comics about violent murder and stuff like that. At least, this is true for people who have little spare time, people who have too much of it and are simply bored would watch anything.

Jun 10, 2012 at 05:10AM EDT
Quote

Twins wrote:

You’ve created a terrible image of yourself on these forums that you can never hope to shed.

Not necessarily, I’ve seen people in other fandoms literally go from beyond Thomas Nair levels of banned to some of my very best friends (shut up, I’m not referencing the MLP theme song. It actually happened) and it happened in a very small time period as well.

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:43AM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Twins wrote:

You’ve created a terrible image of yourself on these forums that you can never hope to shed.

Not necessarily, I’ve seen people in other fandoms literally go from beyond Thomas Nair levels of banned to some of my very best friends (shut up, I’m not referencing the MLP theme song. It actually happened) and it happened in a very small time period as well.

You know you’re a brony when you think that he was referencing the MLP theme song…

Jun 10, 2012 at 08:24AM EDT
Quote

Well let me put this out there for you guys, me, personally, I think people who really enjoy mlp and are far out of its demographic audience are a little strange.

I just dont understand the big deal with it really, ive watched it before, but that was with my niece who’s 4 years of age and I thought it just looked like another one of those boring kids tv programs…..

Jun 10, 2012 at 08:51AM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

Well let me put this out there for you guys, me, personally, I think people who really enjoy mlp and are far out of its demographic audience are a little strange.

I just dont understand the big deal with it really, ive watched it before, but that was with my niece who’s 4 years of age and I thought it just looked like another one of those boring kids tv programs…..

I watch it for the plot. I find it very entertaining. But seriously, this isn’t the main reason I enjoy it, but when you look at the older incarnations of the mlp series, it’s a huge step forward. The jokes are funny, the animations great and (title sequence aside) The show isn’t too girly, even when the fandom hadn’t started. It’s the things like that which make the show great, and I appreciated that even before I was a brony

Jun 10, 2012 at 08:59AM EDT
Quote

^The show is terrible, the only Adult people who would actually be entertained by it are the same kind of people who would be entertained by a laser pen.
>Jokes are funny – Hahahahaha No.
>Animations great – Yeah, every character is a recolour with a different wig on, and a throng of animation errors, including, but not limited to: Cyclops Ponies – Derpy Hooves – Hugh Jelly – And Ridiculous Overuse of ‘cloning’
>Isn’t too girly – Girly? No. Childish? Yes. Honestly, the ‘Magic of Friendship’ is hardly an adult theme

Back on topic
The massive use of Thumbing up/down Pony related things just proves how immature Bronies really are. As does the invasion of every popular image Gallery with Pony related images, Seriously, That’s what the MLP galleries are for!

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 10:15AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 10:09AM EDT
Quote

ThatsNotCanon wrote:

^The show is terrible, the only Adult people who would actually be entertained by it are the same kind of people who would be entertained by a laser pen.
>Jokes are funny – Hahahahaha No.
>Animations great – Yeah, every character is a recolour with a different wig on, and a throng of animation errors, including, but not limited to: Cyclops Ponies – Derpy Hooves – Hugh Jelly – And Ridiculous Overuse of ‘cloning’
>Isn’t too girly – Girly? No. Childish? Yes. Honestly, the ‘Magic of Friendship’ is hardly an adult theme

Back on topic
The massive use of Thumbing up/down Pony related things just proves how immature Bronies really are. As does the invasion of every popular image Gallery with Pony related images, Seriously, That’s what the MLP galleries are for!

I am still amazed how you expect me to take you serious when you present your opinion like that. You complain about bronies “not being able to have a decent discussion”, but the only one I see lacking decent arguments is you.

I mean, your “arguments” in this thread were just pointless rants. And when people countered you with logic, you blame them for a lack of logic and leave. If you can’t see when your arguments have become pointless, you are just too ignorant to face the facts.


@Captain Serious

I have no problem with banning you if that’s what you’re aiming for, just say when.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 10:21AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 10:15AM EDT
Quote

^As for the Other thread that you’re quoting me from, My argument was
‘I don’t see how one fandom can represent the whole of the Internet’
But the only responses i was getting from the bronies were: ‘Cuz it does’

As for this thread, i’m not sure exactly what it is you’re saying.

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:21AM EDT
Quote

ThatsNotCanon wrote:

^As for the Other thread that you’re quoting me from, My argument was
‘I don’t see how one fandom can represent the whole of the Internet’
But the only responses i was getting from the bronies were: ‘Cuz it does’

As for this thread, i’m not sure exactly what it is you’re saying.

“Childish cartoon” is an overused argument, can’t even be counted an argument. Your other “arguments” are based on your own opinion. Yet you count them as facts. Opinions =/= facts.

As for the other thread, no one ever said that. You simply assumed we said that and were too ignorant to read this wasn’t the case. What we did say was the size of the fandom is notably big, but nothing about representing the entire internet.

This is why it’s impossible to have a reasonable conversation with you people.
We’re just talking in circles now anyway, and i doubt anything will come from this.

Irony is, you were the one talking in circles. We kept using different arguments, yet you kept jumping back to your own opinion. You might see it this way, but that doesn’t make it a fact yet. Plus it collides with KYM’s function. So if you think this will work, it should be more than obvious KYM is not the place to let it work.

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:25AM EDT
Quote

Me: So you’re saying that a meme which is spread throughout one fandom, but may never be seen outside of that fandom, would be allowed a Confirmation?
Random21(a brony): yes. A meme is a meme no matter what

As for an ‘overused argument’. this thread is about speculating on the most Liked/disliked Images on KYM, which are, Pony related ones. I did not state that the cartoon being childish has anything to do with KYM, only that most of the Bronies here are childish and will jump at any chance to spread their Votes.

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:29AM EDT
Quote

ThatsNotCanon wrote:

^As for the Other thread that you’re quoting me from, My argument was
‘I don’t see how one fandom can represent the whole of the Internet’
But the only responses i was getting from the bronies were: ‘Cuz it does’

As for this thread, i’m not sure exactly what it is you’re saying.

If you don’t have anything meaningful to say GTFO. Sorry to go off topic, but in the other thread, we were discussing what to do with the pony entries, you took it off topic. I wasn’t arguing that it represents the whole of the internet, because it doesn’t, I was arguing that all memes, within a fandom or not, have a place on a site that documents them. That’s why they’re sub-entries of MLP. Take duck-roll and Jimmies for example. I was told that jimmies wasn’t added under 4chan because it spread beyond 4chan while Duck-roll was strictly a 4chan in-joke. Both entries however, deserve a place in this site. As for your “argument” against what I said- 1. It’s childish because it was intended for children and still is. They still have child viewers, so they can’t change it to guns and warfare can they? And I think they do a great job at keeping it for kids, while still making it entertaining for bronies. 2. Every show has errors. as they always say: to err is human. 3. It depends on your taste in jokes

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:36AM EDT
Quote

ThatsNotCanon wrote:

Me: So you’re saying that a meme which is spread throughout one fandom, but may never be seen outside of that fandom, would be allowed a Confirmation?
Random21(a brony): yes. A meme is a meme no matter what

As for an ‘overused argument’. this thread is about speculating on the most Liked/disliked Images on KYM, which are, Pony related ones. I did not state that the cartoon being childish has anything to do with KYM, only that most of the Bronies here are childish and will jump at any chance to spread their Votes.

What I said, I didn’t phrase properly, for which I apologise. It might not get confirmed, but it still deserves a place in know your meme is what I probably should’ve said. p.s. Sorry for double post.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 10:41AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 10:39AM EDT
Quote

^I took it off topic, apologised, and took it back to topic.
I made a post asking how one fandom can represent the entirety of the internet, and i got No reasonable responses, and still haven’t.
As for the quality of the show, i’m aware that it is a kids show, I just don’t see what’s so great about to make people worship it the way the do.
As for entries like ‘Duck roll’, i still don’t see how they can be considered memes, when they are limited solely to one website.

Oh, and, don’t bother apologising to me, i’ve used language a lot harsher than that to describe bronies.

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:46AM EDT
Quote

Wait a minute, guys.
On the subject of memes being confirmed even if there’re mostly inside a peculiar fandom, I would like to greatly emphasize on the fact that, if we had to say “deadpool” because of too restricted to a peculiar fandom, a lot, and I really mean A LOT of 4chan memes would be deadpooled by now.

There are several criteria for a meme to be. Spread is one of them, but is not the only one.

@Twins

As far as I’m concerned, I created a brony drama some time ago and I used to rage about pretty much anything back then.
I don’t think what you said is the real answer to Nair’s “persecution” (quotation marks included).

A lot of you may not remember the Chris Menning’s troll account he did in order to do an experiment on KYM’s community. A lot of you may not remember Tommy M, one of Yatta’s friends who was absolutely trashed by users because of his strange post structure and oblivious attitude toward memes and KYM that he had just discovered via his friend.

The result was appalling: The KYM’s community tends to be a horrible close-minded monster at times, from both sides of any argument.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 11:03AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 10:52AM EDT
Quote

I just want to summarize something that’s derailing this thread often so we don’t keep going back to it. I really hope this brings some closure:

To the Bronies that “Just don’t get it” (I’m looking at you Ipoststuff)

Here’s a hint, despite calling themselves “pony haters”, the ponies themselves are not the problem. It is, and I quote “the people posting them everywhere that we hate” according to every single Hater I have met. Some of which have been trying to argue that point countless times in the MLP article such as Anormulus and IHATEMLP.

It is fair to find it strange that someone would explicitly hate an innocent kids cartoon with a dying passion. I can understand why one would be disinterested since it is only natural that not everything appeals to everyone but I certainly don’t see what’s loathsome about it.

But that said; you should be able understand what is not to like about the fanbase. Even the fanbase has issues with the fanbase. No fanbase is perfect, we know our flaws. It’s the fanbase that draws the hatred and dislike, especially when the fanbase gets too fanatical. Make sense?

Some people may hate MLP but most of the time that’s just a run-off effect of being on bad terms with Bronies. Those same people wouldn’t have cared about MLP otherwise.


To the non-bronies that “Just don’t get it” (I’m looking at you CyborgRaptor)

Yes, Bronies are absolutely strange, they will agree with you on that. If it was normal that would just be boring now would it?

But you don’t come into this fandom caring what other people think of you now do you? Odd looks and questioning remarks are expected and anticipated. If anything, and I speak from experience, it’s all part of the appeal. You can keep judging us for watching a girls cartoon that you don’t find funny, but your judgments mean absolutely nothing. We just don’t give a fuck.

We only care about 2 things:

1: A decent cartoon, at least by our standard. If it isn’t decent by your standard…well…opinions really. As far as I can tell, its a really well made cartoon to me and that’s all that matters. Not the best of course (I still rank Reboot, Roughnecks and Batman of the Future higher) but still very good in general. I’ll spare you the details.

2: A decent fanbase. And damn does this cartoon have one! Some people just want to be part of something and so far this fandom does the job pretty damn good. Why choose this fandom in particular? On a basic level: It’s active, it’s creative and its big. The rest you need experience to understand however, I cannot just explain it to you. Again, I’ll spare you the details.

TL;DR:
Non Bronies, we just like the damn cartoon and well like it despite what anyone thinks. That’s how we roll.. We’re deeply sorry some people are irritating about it in the process

Bronies: Some people still take this much too far and create overexposure that some people dislike and that dislike of overexposure is perfectly understandable. Those same people who do that don’t make the best effort of being likeable. Disliking overzealous fans is also perfectly understandable


Now does each side in this debate have a better understanding? Yes? No? can we discuss this with less ignorance now?

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 11:04AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 10:56AM EDT
Quote

Welp, i’ve done some digging around, and realised that there are plenty of entries, MLP related or not, that have no spread outside of a specific Fandom/Website/Whatever that are Confirmed.
And that this is Essentially standard KYM protocol.
So, let the Pony entries come, i’ve stopped caring.
I don’t want to see Pony entries constantly on the trending bar, and i Especially don’t want to see Every popular image gallery filled with MLP pics either.
But there’s sweet FA i can do about that
So, i’m sorry for the abuse everyone, but i’m not going to protest against the Pony Plague anymore.

Jun 10, 2012 at 11:07AM EDT
Quote

ThatsNotCanon wrote:

^I took it off topic, apologised, and took it back to topic.
I made a post asking how one fandom can represent the entirety of the internet, and i got No reasonable responses, and still haven’t.
As for the quality of the show, i’m aware that it is a kids show, I just don’t see what’s so great about to make people worship it the way the do.
As for entries like ‘Duck roll’, i still don’t see how they can be considered memes, when they are limited solely to one website.

Oh, and, don’t bother apologising to me, i’ve used language a lot harsher than that to describe bronies.

One fandom cannot represent the entire internet. One community cannot represent the entire internet. One group cannot represent an entire fandom.

The reason in this is simple, every fandom/group/community/whatever has its unique members. The ones that jump out and/or not share the general opinion in most of the fandom. The ones that jump out often make it look like they represent the entire community. It’s like taking one hundred people of a fandom and place them on a square. Next you give the one that stands out the most a megaphone and let him shout his opinion. The other 99 will have a hard time to tell bystanders they don’t agree with him. Examples of this are everywhere.

  • People inexperienced with 4chan often see /b/ as 4chan. But /b/ is just one board on 4chan, and one not very liked by the other boards. Each 4chan board has a different community, but each member can be part of multiple communities. Some boards share opinions, others don’t.
  • Furries have a small group that creates rule 34. I don’t mean just implying rule 34, no, the hardcore porn and everything. When you see a few of those images, people often jump to the conclusion that the entire fandom faps to that. This is however completely wrong. Those that create the extreme pornographic content are often disliked by other members. There are also those as well that don’t really mind. It’s the internet, fucked up content will always come. It’s sometimes better to just accept it, as fighting it will most likely fail. But that doesn’t mean they like it.
  • Bronies can currently be found back nearly everywhere. Almost every meme or fandom has images related to mlp. There’s a reason they made ponification a rule of the internet. But that doesn’t mean bronies represent the entire internet. The fandom is currently huge, so it makes sense that it spreads to the different corners of the web. Plus it’s a very active fandom, which generates even more spread. But that only means they can be found on various places online, but not that they represent those places.

Seeing the show as a kids show isn’t that weird. It still is a kids show, even bronies are aware of that. But they are able to look around it and accept that they like it. Various bronies started with “Too childish, never gonna love that”. But as they became curious, they watched a few episodes. Some of them still didn’t see how it could appeal to people. And that’s ok, you gave it a shot, didn’t like it, end of story. But others just call it a kids show without ever giving it a shot. Let it be pride, or just fear that they might become a brony, who knows. That last group is just ignorant. They jump to conclusions created by themselves or presented by others, but they can’t back them up from personal experience.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 11:48AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 11:47AM EDT
Quote

I think the point that we are all strolling towards here is that, YES some/quite a lot of us think that mlp’s fan base is strange and odd but that’s not our reason for acting negatively towards them.

The thing is its good to belong to a fan base and im not complaining that you like ponies and shit, it doesn’t bother me all too much..

Im now going to use incredibly gay and camp people as a metaphor for this entire subject. Now i don’t care if people are gay, its there life they can do what they want with it, BUT its when gay people start to show off the fact that there gay by being so incredibly in your face about it, that’s when it starts to bother and irritate me, im like “yeh your gay, well done, but theres no need for everyone to know” MLP is like a guilty pleasure that isn’t so secretive and so out there its forced into peoples faces. As proof for that the image boards are clogged with MLP and so are the forums sometimes, so yeh MLP is comparable to gay people, good for you for being a big fan of something but don’t spread it everywhere as people may not like it.

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:09PM EDT
Quote

The quoted post has been deleted.

No I said, its fine to be gay, but not everyone likes it when gay people flounce it around in there face that there homosexual. that was my exact point, if you think different then some things have been worded wrong.

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:41PM EDT
Quote

No, he said that it’s fine to be Gay or a Brony, but it’s Not OK to Spam it everywhere
Being Proud of something =/= Forcing it on people

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:46PM EDT
Quote

ThatsNotCanon wrote:

No, he said that it’s fine to be Gay or a Brony, but it’s Not OK to Spam it everywhere
Being Proud of something =/= Forcing it on people

Thats mah point!

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:50PM EDT
Quote

Alright, sorry. I apologise. Do you forgive me?

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 01:02PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 12:58PM EDT
Quote

I’m pretty sure the most disliked images are the sex and gore spam that happens in the pony section every few days. That’s pretty understandable.
Besides, when an image displays an opinion (Such as “MLP is bad”), downvoting is a way of indicating disagreement, and upvoting is a way to show agreement. If an image has tons of downvotes, people disagree. That’s why the rating system exists.

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:11PM EDT
Quote

Random21 wrote:

Alright, sorry. I apologise. Do you forgive me?

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:25PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Look at how much I still keep dissing MLP!

I am so god damn lucky that my account hasn’t been deleted yet!

Duh, we all know you’re a closet brony.

I mean, we heard of reverse psychology, but you’re taking it to a whole new level.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!