1: Use Melee physics: Despite the game being built from scratch, they probably will return to a physics set more similar to Melee.
2: Stop making useless items. I’m looking at you, smoke ball: And the Sand Bag, Soccer Ball, and the Team Healer.
3: Bring back Board the Platforms and Race to the Finish: YES!
4. If they add another Starfox character, for fuck’s sake don’t make it a clone: Krystal has potential for using a moveset similar to Foxes Polearm style in Starfox Adventures. However, they should focus more on making the existing characters more original.
5. No more new Links, we don’t need a third: Hurr Durr, now we have Ocarina of Time Link, Skyward Sword Link, Young Link, Toon Link, Twilight Princess Link, Toon Ganon, Toon Zelda, Toon Sheik, Toon Twilight Princess Link, Classic Link, 16 Bit Link shot Yeah, we just need Link, Zelda, Ganon, and maybe another villain.
6. No useless modes like the Chronicle Mode was: Chronicle Mode? Umm…. looks it up OH! THAT Useless Little thingy. Yeah, they really didn’t need that. We have something called Wikipedia.
7. Return of the Trophy Machine. The Coin shooter minigame doesn’t give you a clear indicator of when to stop.
8. Don’t overload the game with Music. One or two songs per stage is enough. Besides, Quality over Quantity.
8a. On the topic of music, make the Menu Theme different from the Main Theme.
9. As stated before, short Character Specific Stories with or in place of a larger story like the Subspace Emissary.
10. Different Costumes, not different textures. Eample: Link has an Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Zora Armor, Skyward Sword, and a Dark Link costume. Even include special voice packs with costumes like Dark Link, Dark Pit, etc.