Pretty old, if I remember right, let me list my responses to each:
1. Likely, considering we have several already, such as SSCS6k, all the CMC episodes, etc.
2. Possible, but we should widen it to more than just one city, because there are many.
3. Possible, but only if there’s a reason that really demands it. It also might make for a lack of a lesson if the solution is violence…
4. Kind of possible, as said on an earlier page.
5. On the fence about this, as these types of episodes are usually extremely corny and predictable. Studio B could probably do it very well, but it’s still an old trope that’s kind of tired.
6. Not likely in any way, if the Last Roundup deal is any indication. She will, of course, make appearances, but a Derpy episode is highly unlikely, less than any other background pony. It should probably be widened to ‘background pony episode’, which is still unlikely.
7. Very possible, going by the history episode in Season 2. It would possibly be a bit better to just say ‘more history of Equestria revealed’, because it would likely entail that while being broader.
8. Again, it’s possible, since we had one in early Season 2. Then again, Studio B might think giving her minor roles in several episodes would be better, as she already had a major role in one.
9. Nope nope nope. This is very unlikely, wouldn’t really fit the show, and all of that. I admit, it is slightly (that’s a big slightly) possible, given the shows current track record, and it could teach a good lesson, but it’s not anywhere near likely.
10. YES! YES! From the evidence in Season 2, with Sweetie getting her own episode, this is more than likely.
11. Possible, I guess, but I think it’d likely include RD to some extent. It could be done fairly well.
12. Same as the Gilda deal, outlined on an earlier page.
13. Was there ever any doubt?
14. Not very likely, in my opinion. She only becomes that when she’s sad, and she’s only sad when her friends aren’t her friends. She learned her lesson though, and likely won’t have a breakdown again. Also, Pinkamena isn’t the insane killer, or shouldn’t be. She’s depressed Pinkie. I imagine insane Pinkie would be fucking ecstatic.
15. Not likely, as Studio B would be kicking every shipper in the nuts mercilessly, and they would know it. It would also screw with the friendship of the Mane Six and muddle the plot a bit. While it could teach lessons about relationships, the royal couple is already here to do that.
16. I would jizz all over the place. It’s about on the same level as Luna-centered episode, if not higher, as Celestia has yet to truly have an episode featuring solely her, while having the several minor appearances I mentioned.
17. Mentioned on number 7, in that it is likely. Maybe not a flashback, but possibly another explanation of it, like the play. This could also allow the last one (Discord), which I’ll get to.
18. Extremely likely, as they played a very major role, are related to the protagonist, are friends with the mane characters, and have a lot of importance. As mentioned above, they could also teach lessons about relationships.
19. Like I said earlier in number 6, this is more likely than a Derpy episode, but not exactly likely. Speaking roles and things like that are always possible, but a whole episode is not something to bet one.
20. Going by the current track record, this is more than likely. Both Season 1 and 2 had us learn lots about her, so it’s safe to say that trend will continue.
21. Likely, to present conflict and a good plot for an episode.
22. Is it even necessary to ask this? You can only have one free space per card, guys.
23. Possible, I’d say, and it’d be a nice way to bring Pipsqueak back. The optimist in me says that they might actually invite another blank-flank into the CMC, but the logic deep down says that isn’t a guarantee, and not extremely likely.
24. Shoo-be-do, shoo-shoo-be-do. Possible, I guess, but not very likely. I think it was hinted at that they were just a myth, but I guess you can’t entirely dismiss it.
25. Not likely if he breaks free, and it’d be ridiculous, but like I said earlier, it’d be likely if it was a flashback or history episode.
TL;DR: I over-analyze shit that doesn’t matter because fuck if I care.