Tim the Enchanter
called me a phaggot, and therefore his opinions hold no valuesaid Saturday at 7pm EST works for him.
- Crimson Locks said that the weekend would be best for her (5-8pm EDT) and potentially late morning (although I personally wouldn’t want to see an older episode if a new episode is airing in the morning. Maybe that’s just for Sundays though.)
- StarGazer likes the idea, but apparently he has a life or something. I’ll get one of those one day.
- Verbose is generally free for the next few months, but Saturday evenings will be hit and miss for him. Also, college football. I’ll run a Synchtube during Saturdays, but rest assured I ain’t paying much attention to it (only enough to change episodes.)
- Derpy (Daniel) Vazquez is on the West Coast, so evening for most of us is late afternoon for him. He has an odd schedule, so he may not be up by that time. (So there’s no confusion or problems, I’ll still start the Synchtube. Then from there, someone else can take over host duties.)
- DeadParrot222 would prefer during the weekdays but during those evenings. He is also a hippy West Coast person.
- whitishcollar lives on the other side of the world, so our evenings are his mornings. So weekdays in the morning (EDT) would work best for him.
- Twilitlord prefers the weekends, but Saturdays during the PM through early January won’t work well for him nor will Sunday mornings. That seems to leave Sundays in the PM.
- distrurbedbrony will likely be too busy to do it this weekend (will weekends normally work for you?)
With that in mind, it seems like there’s a lot of discrepancy as to what works for people. I think only two people at most agree on the same timeframe:
- Crimson Locks and Tim for Saturday evenings
- Verbose and DeadParrot on weekday evenings
- Verbose and Twilitlord on Sunday afternoons/evenings
- I say myself a lot simply because I know my entire schedule, whereas I only know what you guys can say at the moment.
There could be two parties each week: one during Saturday or Sunday evening and one during evening during the week, but if anyone goes to both, it might end up being (dare I say it) too much Ponu for a bronei to handle. And I don’t want to organize two Synchtubes per week. Someone would have to do one and I would do the other/we take turns and stuff being the “host.”
As it stands, I think Saturday evening works best for now. Since Tim and Crimson Locks timeframes both include 7pm Eastern, then I’d say we go with that for this week. I’m not normally busy on Saturdays, and for most people, the weekend is the weekend even if they have one-time projects to do.
Soo…Saturday, 7pm EDT? I’ll post a link a few minutes before the time, and then you can get started.
That won’t work for everyone, I know. But I did try given how much our schedules differ.