Forums / Discussion / General

170,580 total conversations in 5,577 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

oh man, those posters were lulzy.

No fluttermac?

Last edited Aug 03, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT
Aug 03, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT

@LAS PEGASUS being Los Angeles debate

Mitch Larson, who wrote that episode “It’s About Time” (where Las Pegasus was mentioned) that he intended it as a play on Vegas, not the City of Angels.

That being said, it’s not written in stone that it was Vegas and he only used it as a throwaway line in the episode. Plus, you’d think Hasbro wouldn’t want a gambling city in their family friendly equine show.

Aug 03, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT
Quote

@BSoD: He’s a troll, what did you expect, but IMO, and I know this is going to get me negged at, but oh well. I think the Mane6 team are overreacting just a teeny tiny bit by not continuing to give out BSU’s, but that’s just me.

And honestly, I think if they released a demo, that a leak might not have happend.

It kinda reminds me of a game I’m watching on Steam called Retro City Rampage how it’s been going forever and yet, it doesn’t ever seem like it’s going to be released.

I kinda would kill for a demo of that as well. Bleh, I hope both games don’t go the Duke Nukem Forever route and take years apon years to get released.

Aug 03, 2012 at 11:58PM EDT
Quote

@Sketch
Before you send too many negative feelings toward the Mane6 team, they did make a further explanation of the ‘stopping BSUs for a while’ statement.
They are not stopping because of some kind of spite or anything, but simply because the leak was a beta build, it contained the content they were planning to put into those updates.
The info is already out, so no real point in doing the update anymore.
They said that once they’ve implemented more changes new changes, the BSUs will begin again.
They are actually handling this whole thing relatively well, in my opinion.

@Phoenix
I always thought Los Pegasus was Los Angeles just because the pronunciation of ‘pegasus’ is much closer to ‘angeles’ than it is to ‘vegas’ (syllables and all that).
Not to mention that Pegasi are kind of the pony-version of Angels anyway.

@Fifths
Technically, if you go by U.S. law, the fact that that pony is a pony would be the least controversial part of the relationship.

Pedophilia obviously being illegal in all states.
We’re a messed up country sometimes…

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 12:17AM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 12:13AM EDT
Quote

@DeadParrot: Ah, I didn’t see that part, or I might’ve missed it. Glad to see that they are indeed continuing the BSUs.

Aug 04, 2012 at 12:32AM EDT
Quote

God, everyone immediately jumping to fucking conclusions about my fetishes and sexuality because I said I fucking liked a pony’s fucking design. Jesus, you know what I really fucking hate? When people title the first chapter of their fanfic “Prologue” and it’s just as long as all the other fucking chapters.

DId someone say ATG day two? Because I said ATG day two.

Challenge: draw a pony moving. Unfortunately for our heroine, the train did not arrive, and the intelligence is very heavy. Hale only knows how someone as scrawny as Scout can carry it without breaking a sweat. But didja see that cutie mark? I figured out how to get it to look right. And if you got to page 52 out of some-odd 70 pages of submissions yesterday, you’dve seen mine at the bottom of the page.

Anyways, important stuff! Because I don’t think anyone wants me posting art every day, I’ll just do some really subtle updates once a week or something. I’ve also decided that everything I animate for the ATG is going to tie together somehow, and tell something resembling a story. We’ll see where the prompts take me.

@Ric Tesla

From what I hear, they’re still having issues with YouTube and ownership and all that. But at least it finally got on YouTube.

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 12:38AM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 12:33AM EDT

@ExudesAffluence: What exactly are they having issues with?

Aug 04, 2012 at 12:48AM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Pinkie will get Twilight soon enough. Pinkie gets what she wants. YES!
But Pinkie is disappointed. The lord Cthulhu did not smother the yellow one with a pillow.

Aug 04, 2012 at 01:06AM EDT
Quote

Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes. I have been working a lot lately and haven’t even been able to celebrate it.

Aug 04, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT
Quote

Derp Satan wrote:

Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes. I have been working a lot lately and haven’t even been able to celebrate it.

@ExudesAffluence:

I love the pulling animation, but Daring Do’s mouth still looks off. It’s like she has no jaw :(

Aug 04, 2012 at 01:54AM EDT
Quote

@bestiality in the USA
I hope your joking, not even the LGBT ,who want equality, will side with Zoo’s( and I don’t blame them). They are easily one of the most hated groups in the USA besides terrorist and serial killers.
Anyways, while zoophilia isn’t specified as being illegal, animal cruelty is and they will charge you for that.

Enough about that, did that one villian turn out to be real? I kind of hope not.

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 02:22AM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 02:20AM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

@bestiality in the USA
I hope your joking, not even the LGBT ,who want equality, will side with Zoo’s( and I don’t blame them). They are easily one of the most hated groups in the USA besides terrorist and serial killers.
Anyways, while zoophilia isn’t specified as being illegal, animal cruelty is and they will charge you for that.

Enough about that, did that one villian turn out to be real? I kind of hope not.

I don’t think we ever got anything back on wither or not that character was real or not.

@Derpy: I don’t think I mentioned it, and I’m sure it’s already past, but happy belated birthday!

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 02:40AM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 02:39AM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

@bestiality in the USA
I hope your joking, not even the LGBT ,who want equality, will side with Zoo’s( and I don’t blame them). They are easily one of the most hated groups in the USA besides terrorist and serial killers.
Anyways, while zoophilia isn’t specified as being illegal, animal cruelty is and they will charge you for that.

Enough about that, did that one villian turn out to be real? I kind of hope not.

I believe it was revealed as a fake. But don’t quote me on that.

Aug 04, 2012 at 02:48AM EDT
Quote

@Exudes

Hey man, I get it. You’re just one who is able to appreciate young male beauty. It’s cool. The ancient Greeks, founders of western civilization, also were able to appreciate young male beauty.

Alright, in seriousness, as far as your animation is concerned, this might just be because there’s no background, but it doesn’t look to me like she’s actually going anywhere. It looks like she just keeps futilely tipping the suitcases in an attempt to move without actually moving.

@DeadParrot

It’s not so much that “bestiality is legal” as it is "legislators were too embaressed to write ‘You can’t have sex with a pig.’ Homosexuality is much more common and much more out in the open, it’s a thing that society has to deal with every day. It’s not just something that you can ignore and hope it goes away.

Hmm, a thought occurs. Most people would say bestiality is wrong because it’s basically rape because the animal can’t give consent. I wonder though, does it even make sense to bring up consent as an issue in something that could not now or ever possibly give it? It’d be like saying it’s wrong to open up a can of beans because the beans failed to consent to the action. Just a thought.

Aug 04, 2012 at 10:38AM EDT
Quote

Hmm, a thought occurs. Most people would say bestiality is wrong because it’s basically rape because the animal can’t give consent. I wonder though, does it even make sense to bring up consent as an issue in something that could not now or ever possibly give it? It’d be like saying it’s wrong to open up a can of beans because the beans failed to consent to the action. Just a thought.

Whether or not the animal is capable of giving verbal consent, it doesn’t change the fact that having a human suddenly crop up behind it and rape it while it was just minding its own business eating grass probably is not a welcome or healthy surprise for the animal.

I can think of a better example for your argument; take that case where a man allowed a male horse to mount him. (Yes this has happened and said case even became an internet meme after the zoophile died from the horse sex). You can definitely say that consent was not an issue there. That dude willingly wanted to get bummed by that horse and that horse willingly wanted to try out some human booty. It would not have happened otherwise. So saying that bestiality is wrong on the account of animal consent alone does not apply there (Not that there aren’t plenty of other reasons why it is still wrong, including lethal harm)

A revelation follows this thought: The whole “consent” angle is really just a polite and politically correct way of saying: “You are having sex with a goddam animal… a goddam… fucking… four legged… animal… that doesn’t wipe its own ass and could also kill you in the process, what the fuck is wrong you with you!

I mean seriously, sex with those inferior life forms and their hideous unwashed orifices, do we have to rationalize why that is just not right? Ewwwwww

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 11:42AM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 11:28AM EDT
Quote

@DeadParrot

Just a little clarification on that though, there’s no state in which you can legally marry an animal, at least not that I’m aware of…

Aug 04, 2012 at 02:03PM EDT
Quote

I’m kind of not willing to recap the entire thread after having gone missing for a few days, so can someone here give me a recap of what’s been up since page 38 or so?

I’ll properly post ponies when I get to it.

Aug 04, 2012 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hmm, a thought occurs. Most people would say bestiality is wrong because it’s basically rape because the animal can’t give consent. I wonder though, does it even make sense to bring up consent as an issue in something that could not now or ever possibly give it? It’d be like saying it’s wrong to open up a can of beans because the beans failed to consent to the action. Just a thought.

Whether or not the animal is capable of giving verbal consent, it doesn’t change the fact that having a human suddenly crop up behind it and rape it while it was just minding its own business eating grass probably is not a welcome or healthy surprise for the animal.

I can think of a better example for your argument; take that case where a man allowed a male horse to mount him. (Yes this has happened and said case even became an internet meme after the zoophile died from the horse sex). You can definitely say that consent was not an issue there. That dude willingly wanted to get bummed by that horse and that horse willingly wanted to try out some human booty. It would not have happened otherwise. So saying that bestiality is wrong on the account of animal consent alone does not apply there (Not that there aren’t plenty of other reasons why it is still wrong, including lethal harm)

A revelation follows this thought: The whole “consent” angle is really just a polite and politically correct way of saying: “You are having sex with a goddam animal… a goddam… fucking… four legged… animal… that doesn’t wipe its own ass and could also kill you in the process, what the fuck is wrong you with you!

I mean seriously, sex with those inferior life forms and their hideous unwashed orifices, do we have to rationalize why that is just not right? Ewwwwww

First of all, just because animals don’t talk in human language, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t intelligent. Besides, when compared with black people or Christians, many animals are geniuses. Second of all, if an animal didn’t want sex, they can always express discomfort by saying anything, or attacking if they feel violated. As for animals being dirty, there’s nothing stopping anyone from giving an animal a bath and cleaning them. If you just open your mind and think without the shackles of outdated books, you might see that.

Aug 04, 2012 at 02:57PM EDT
Quote

Higher resolution scan!

And now I feel like a god. Many moons ago, in a strange land called February, I wrote an incredibly shitty fanfiction. It was horrible. But a substantial amount of the plot took place in a city that I made up called Vanhoover. So I now bid you to look in the upper left, north of Los Pegasus.

Though this did ruin one bit of my fanon world building. I had placed Canterlot just south of Baltimare, around where Washington, DC, would be.

@Fifths

That’s actually how it was supposed to look. She’s not actually going anywhere.

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

oh man, those posters were lulzy.

No fluttermac?

Nigga.

You do not call out my OTP and get away with it.

Aug 04, 2012 at 03:13PM EDT
Quote

>mfw I found out about the Mane6 leak

Hmm, that’s to bad. I want to play it, but thats not right. Hmm, what should I do?
> a few seconds later

I’m a baaaaad man….

Aug 04, 2012 at 03:18PM EDT
Quote

Robert Marles wrote:

First of all, just because animals don’t talk in human language, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t intelligent. Besides, when compared with black people or Christians, many animals are geniuses. Second of all, if an animal didn’t want sex, they can always express discomfort by saying anything, or attacking if they feel violated. As for animals being dirty, there’s nothing stopping anyone from giving an animal a bath and cleaning them. If you just open your mind and think without the shackles of outdated books, you might see that.

>mfw reading obvious troll

Oh you.

Aug 04, 2012 at 03:27PM EDT
Quote

Robert Marles wrote:

First of all, just because animals don’t talk in human language, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t intelligent. Besides, when compared with black people or Christians, many animals are geniuses. Second of all, if an animal didn’t want sex, they can always express discomfort by saying anything, or attacking if they feel violated. As for animals being dirty, there’s nothing stopping anyone from giving an animal a bath and cleaning them. If you just open your mind and think without the shackles of outdated books, you might see that.

Obvious troll. You do have a point though, a horse or a dog is more than capable of denying an uninvited penis. A horse would kick the shit out of you and a dog would maul you. Still, bestiality is sick and wrong, and sick and wrong and sick…. And wrong..,

Aug 04, 2012 at 03:47PM EDT
Quote

Robert Marles wrote:

First of all, just because animals don’t talk in human language, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t intelligent. Besides, when compared with black people or Christians, many animals are geniuses. Second of all, if an animal didn’t want sex, they can always express discomfort by saying anything, or attacking if they feel violated. As for animals being dirty, there’s nothing stopping anyone from giving an animal a bath and cleaning them. If you just open your mind and think without the shackles of outdated books, you might see that.


i think your looking into this too much

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 06:20PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 06:18PM EDT
Quote

@Robert:

You’re seriously bringing this up? Just leave already. We don’t want you here.

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 07:54PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 07:47PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hmm, a thought occurs. Most people would say bestiality is wrong because it’s basically rape because the animal can’t give consent. I wonder though, does it even make sense to bring up consent as an issue in something that could not now or ever possibly give it? It’d be like saying it’s wrong to open up a can of beans because the beans failed to consent to the action. Just a thought.

Whether or not the animal is capable of giving verbal consent, it doesn’t change the fact that having a human suddenly crop up behind it and rape it while it was just minding its own business eating grass probably is not a welcome or healthy surprise for the animal.

I can think of a better example for your argument; take that case where a man allowed a male horse to mount him. (Yes this has happened and said case even became an internet meme after the zoophile died from the horse sex). You can definitely say that consent was not an issue there. That dude willingly wanted to get bummed by that horse and that horse willingly wanted to try out some human booty. It would not have happened otherwise. So saying that bestiality is wrong on the account of animal consent alone does not apply there (Not that there aren’t plenty of other reasons why it is still wrong, including lethal harm)

A revelation follows this thought: The whole “consent” angle is really just a polite and politically correct way of saying: “You are having sex with a goddam animal… a goddam… fucking… four legged… animal… that doesn’t wipe its own ass and could also kill you in the process, what the fuck is wrong you with you!

I mean seriously, sex with those inferior life forms and their hideous unwashed orifices, do we have to rationalize why that is just not right? Ewwwwww

Yes, yes we do. The thing I’ve always found cool about the United States is that it’s kind of a self-hating democracy. I mean ya, it’s rule by the people technically, but the founding fathers were very concerned about keeping it from becoming a tyranny by the people. You can’t just pass a law against something because you find it to be gross (in theory anyway)

Now admittedly, the existence of people who have sex with horses is not a pleasant thought. I would prefer a world where this kind of people did not exist. However, the only way to remedy this evil is to set a precedent that allows government to pass laws limiting personal freedom against things which the populace finds to be just kind of icky. Now I really would prefer this didn’t happen because I am known to enjoy things that the public would find distasteful; I watch and take great enjoyment from a certain girls’ cartoon for example, and I would prefer that not get taken away from me just because it bugs some people. Therefore, I am willing to tolerate the existence of bestiality if it helps me safeguard my own personal liberty.

So yes, we do need to rationalize why it’s not right

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 08:41PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 08:40PM EDT
Quote

@fifths

Remember, while in many states it’s not specifically stated that sex with an animal is illegal, animal cruelty is illegal and sex with animals is considered animal cruelty. Also, it’s one thing to enjoy my little pony and a completely different thing to fuck dogs. Its a huge stretch to say that making bestiality illegal could be a slippery slope leading to the right of watching little girl shows to be taken away. I’m all for freedom, but certain things are just not ok. I’m ok with relationships with two people that both have the capacity to understand the relationship their in, fucking an animal is just sticking your dick in it and hoping it enjoys it. What’s next? People having sexual relations with people with downsyndrome? There needs to be a point were we say no. Ii think zoophilia is that point. I understand it’s an urge they were born with, but they need to control it. Sorry, I don’t care that Sandusky had those urges, he could of looked up lolicon, but he’s a monster for having sex with underage boys.
Anyways, enough with bestiality, I’m really happy that that villian is fake( I think). He sucked donkey dick.

Aug 04, 2012 at 09:36PM EDT
Quote

@Bestiality:

C’mon guys, hot chicks getting it on with stallions.

C’mon.

C’mon.

C’mon.

@Popper:

I just noticed that three pop culture characters are all hugs and shit for the three most powerful ‘ponies’.

Luckily mine’s not a whore, so I can watch Discord kick your asses.

@The ‘fake’ villain:

I didn’t know enough about him to say I hate him or love him.

Still…

R.I.P. Unnamed Villain with an Odd Design
Goodnight Sweet Prince
2012 – a week or two later

Aug 04, 2012 at 09:46PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

@fifths

Remember, while in many states it’s not specifically stated that sex with an animal is illegal, animal cruelty is illegal and sex with animals is considered animal cruelty. Also, it’s one thing to enjoy my little pony and a completely different thing to fuck dogs. Its a huge stretch to say that making bestiality illegal could be a slippery slope leading to the right of watching little girl shows to be taken away. I’m all for freedom, but certain things are just not ok. I’m ok with relationships with two people that both have the capacity to understand the relationship their in, fucking an animal is just sticking your dick in it and hoping it enjoys it. What’s next? People having sexual relations with people with downsyndrome? There needs to be a point were we say no. Ii think zoophilia is that point. I understand it’s an urge they were born with, but they need to control it. Sorry, I don’t care that Sandusky had those urges, he could of looked up lolicon, but he’s a monster for having sex with underage boys.
Anyways, enough with bestiality, I’m really happy that that villian is fake( I think). He sucked donkey dick.

>Anyway, enough with bestiality.
>He sucked donkey dick.

No, I think there’s definately an argument to be made for bestiality being illegal on the grounds that it hurts the animal. A question of consistency in practice is produced of course, no one seems to complain about the torture that animals have to go through so that you might take the pleasure of enjoying eating their flesh, but I think concern for cruelty would be grounds enough for a law. My point was that “It’s wrong because it’s gross” is not sufficent reason to make something illegal. I will agree that this topic has definately run its course though.

I seem to be one of the few people who really didn’t mind the idea of the hoax villain being an actual villain. I mean, it was just a sketch, and Discord would have seemed pretty silly too if we only ever saw a sketch of him.

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 09:52PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 09:47PM EDT
Quote

@Solaire

>Calls my and Pyro’s waifus whores

>One of the most popular (if not the most popular) fan-made versions of Celestia happens to be this:

>Mfw


Me and Pyro are capable.

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 10:04PM EDT
Quote

@fifths

I’ve been immersed in the dairy industry long enough to say that the cruelty you see in those PETA videos is the exception, not the rule. The egg industry though is pretty bad if they aren’t “free range”. I actually don’t buy eggs, I have 50 some chickens for that.. Still, we need to remember that it’s being done to feed the masses. If you don’t like it, go hunt your own food I guess.( not you, just in general)

About the villian. Discords color scheme was fine and it was obvious he was a chimera like creature. The other villians colors just clashed and it oozed mediocrity. Looked like a an OC someone drew with their limp dick and was color blind. Seriously though, I just don’t care for it,

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 10:14PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT
Quote

@Dac: Honestly, I can’t take PETA seriously. Hell, I gave Team Plasma the name Team PETA in Black and White due to their antics.

Aug 04, 2012 at 10:22PM EDT
Quote

Derp Satan wrote:

But there will always be one person who won’t listen… Most likely a troll is going to go on and try to make us look bad. Either way…

Aug 04, 2012 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

@Dac

Well, I don’t really have an issue with people eating meat as much as I’d just like to see a little bit of consistency in the law. Ya I know, consistency in the law, what a crazy fucking idea.

@Tara Tweet

“And now on the all new Springer, man leaves his wife for cartoon pony lover.”

Seriously, who wouldn’t watch that?

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 10:39PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 10:38PM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

@Dac

Well, I don’t really have an issue with people eating meat as much as I’d just like to see a little bit of consistency in the law. Ya I know, consistency in the law, what a crazy fucking idea.

@Tara Tweet

“And now on the all new Springer, man leaves his wife for cartoon pony lover.”

Seriously, who wouldn’t watch that?

That kind of consitancy in the law would only work if everything was black and white, but it’s not. There is a big differance between slaughtering a cow for people to eat, and slaughtering it or fucking it for your pleasure. Another example could be how a doctor can grab your privates and stick things up your rectum when your underage to protect your health, while Jerry Sandusky can’t because it’s just to satisfy himself. Self defense is ok, but you can’t just beat the fuck out of someone. And don’t think dairy workers or slaughter house workers can get away with unnecessary cruelty.

So, what’s going on with Jerry springer and ponies?

Aug 04, 2012 at 10:54PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

That kind of consitancy in the law would only work if everything was black and white, but it’s not. There is a big differance between slaughtering a cow for people to eat, and slaughtering it or fucking it for your pleasure. Another example could be how a doctor can grab your privates and stick things up your rectum when your underage to protect your health, while Jerry Sandusky can’t because it’s just to satisfy himself. Self defense is ok, but you can’t just beat the fuck out of someone. And don’t think dairy workers or slaughter house workers can get away with unnecessary cruelty.

So, what’s going on with Jerry springer and ponies?

There’s a picture that explain the entire thing, along with Tara’s response. Let me see if I can dredge it up.

Aug 04, 2012 at 11:15PM EDT
Quote

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:


Pyro, gear up.

Let’s make this one know what he got himself into.

Wasn’t Screwball like Discord’s weird “born-of-chaos” daughter, not his lover?

Aug 04, 2012 at 11:19PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Wasn’t Screwball like Discord’s weird “born-of-chaos” daughter, not his lover?

Aug 04, 2012 at 11:36PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

>2012
>Not watching it for the plot
>Not fapping to pony porn
>Not enjoying some delicious rule 34
>Not lusting for more porn
>Not eager for the next clopfic
>Not craving for another NSFW Flash game
>Not organising LARP pony orgies
>Not sexually roleplaying on threads
>Not getting massive (lady)boners over the mane 6
>Not owning a princess Dakimakura
>Not having your fleshlights in the color of your favorite pony
>Not having your dildo in the color of your favorite pony
>Not creating sexually functional plushies
>Not paying hard cash for some explicit art
>Not having your massage oil smell like horse semen
>Not having your palms sweaty
>Mom’s Spaghetti

>Not wanting massive stallion shlongs up your ass.
>Not wanting to put your dick in some hot mare pussy.
>Not wanting to see horse or pony beastiality.
>2012

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 11:47PM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 11:46PM EDT
Quote

Just jumping in here to say that the juxtaposition between Fifths and Dac’s talk about the legality of bestiality and Solaire and Popper arguing over Discord in bed with Chrisalis and NMM is hilarious!

Now to actually contribute:
I don’t really see too much of a ‘legal consistency’ issue in this case.
Like Dac said, there are differences between the ‘abuse’ an animal would suffer in a slaughterhouse as opposed to some sexual deviant.
Most animals killed for food have to be slaughtered ‘humanely,’ though the particulars are admittedly unknown to me.
In some ways, the vague language of the law could be helpful here.
I doubt any judge or jury would consider bestiality a ‘humane’ practice so if that argument were ever actually brought up in court (a long-shot in itself), I highly doubt it would fly.
If there was some little legal loophole that someone managed to exploit once, it would be picked up by national media (‘Man has sex with farm animal, walks out of court a free man!’) and you can be damn sure legislatures would scramble to pass some little rider to the current law specifically banning it.
That’s pretty much how the legal system works in crazy cases like that.

@Phoenix
You expect Discord to conform to traditional familial relationships?
Discord?
Man, he’ll do whatever he wants, whenever he wants!

Aug 04, 2012 at 11:56PM EDT
Quote

@this whole Dac and Fifths thing with ponies and dicks and stuff

>idgaf what year it is

>calls relationships with a sentient and fully civilized and developed race bestiality

>mfw

Fully developed races are okay. Its just that irl, there is no sentient race besides the human one (that we know of) so all chances of other sentient races lie in fiction. The notion of inter-species relationships is befuddling, yet near unimaginable.

@DeadParrot

I’m gonna get that bastard…

Last edited Aug 05, 2012 at 12:00AM EDT
Aug 04, 2012 at 11:58PM EDT
Quote

@Sketch

Thanks.

@Popper

I wasnt talking about the MLP ponies, I never even mentioned ponies in the context of fucking, only dogs.
So I take your willy costanza and raise you this

Aug 05, 2012 at 12:15AM EDT
Quote

@Deadparrot

Most animals killed for food have to be slaughtered ‘humanely,’ though the particulars are admittedly unknown to me.

I wouldn’t call the process ‘humane’ but I would call it ‘necessary’. You can forgive the slaughter of animals for food as a necessary cruelty for the sake of feeding 7 billion people. But humping, or being humped by animals for induvidual pleasure is not necessary. Therein lies the difference.


@Fifths

My point was that “It’s wrong because it’s gross” is not sufficent reason to make something illegal.

I was hoping my semi-sarcasm in my last post wouldn’t go unnoticed but judging by Roberts post, maybe it was.

I like to think that I was being realistic however. Lets be honest with each other here: We both know that “It’s wrong because it’s gross” is not a rational reason to directly reject an oppose a certain aspect with discrimination and neither of us agree that law should take action on such a basis

A better reason to outlaw bestiality should be based on our concern of physical harm of animals (or physical harm to the human if the animal is bigger) and spread of disease. That’s something the law can work with.

But we also both know that deep within our hearts…and he honest with yourself here…everyone’s biggest reason for deferring bestiality is because we all find it to be a disgusting aberration. Which is okay…because it is, and you know it ;)

This has been a fun conversation but I think I’ll leave it at that


@Randomman

>Not wanting massive stallion shlongs up your ass.
>Not wanting to put your dick in some hot mare pussy.
>Not wanting to see horse or pony beastiality.
>2012


I think we’ve disturbed this thread enough with bestiality talk. Back to ponies

Last edited Aug 05, 2012 at 12:32AM EDT
Aug 05, 2012 at 12:24AM EDT
Quote

Well people, that was page 42, the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.

We discussed bestiality.

Aug 05, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!