Forums / General

195,506 total conversations in 5,381 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10,167 conversations with 235 participants

There needs to be more Prince Blueblood in the next season. That stallion is really something. Rarity just doesn’t understand. He’s too good for her.

Hay, I got a page header!

He’s so incredibly fetching with his elegantly groomed mane, silky white coat, compass cutie mark and those seductive eyes.

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT
Aug 13, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT
Quote

Lyra Heartstrings wrote:

There needs to be more Prince Blueblood in the next season. That stallion is really something. Rarity just doesn’t understand. He’s too good for her.

Hay, I got a page header!

He’s so incredibly fetching with his elegantly groomed mane, silky white coat, compass cutie mark and those seductive eyes.

VVVV wtf mang?

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 10:01PM EDT
Aug 13, 2012 at 10:00PM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

@Lyra

Enjoy, my dear.

That’s… really disturbing, man.

Aug 13, 2012 at 10:05PM EDT
Quote

Hey, Lyra, news flash; Prince Blueblood is a fucking asshole.

Seriously. He’s like a Grade A dickbag. I don’t know how Celestia stands him.

In the meanwhile, have some Transformers.

Aug 13, 2012 at 10:05PM EDT
Quote

@fifths

no but for cereal

Shining armor is like 10000% more pimpin’
Viking want more canon ship!

CANON SHIP!!!!!

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 10:08PM EDT
Aug 13, 2012 at 10:07PM EDT
Quote

That’s funny, I could’ve swore… Hold on, lemme check…. Yeah, Soarin’ is still best male character.

Though for all the Blue Angels / Wonderbolts fan art, no one has ponyfied the best Blue Angel…

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT
Aug 13, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT
Quote

You mean you guys don’t like saucy pictures of Prince Blueblood?

What are you, gay or something?!

But, on a serious note, he acted in a way you’d expect somebody who was raised thinking they’re better than others. He acted as if he were better than others.

I think Trixie and Gilda were probably far worse ‘dickbags’. Blueblood was just stuck-up.

For good reason.

Look at that mane.

@Popper:

“O, woe is me, I am totally attracted to Chrysalis to the point of posting borderline r34 in the Pony Thread in an attempt to stop Solaire calling me a faggot as a joke, but other people are putting it in the image gallery occasionally!”

This is satirical, if we haven’t become acquainted. But, seriously, it’s not a big enough deal to get upset over. Some stuff on the ‘net can cause an upset, but r34 is more of a joke among the ’net than anything else. And, obviously, we’re all your friends and that shit.

Aug 13, 2012 at 10:17PM EDT
Quote

We’re talking sexy dudes and no one has brought up Braeburn yet?

I thought everyone was brae for Gayburn!
Or gay for Braeburn!
Whatever!

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:13PM EDT
Quote

Vikingbolt wrote:

It’s hard to argue with you there Parrot

The top comments on that video are fantastic.

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:28PM EDT
Quote

So, this is gonna be Pony 6’s gay page is it? So be it.

“Now ya’ll know you can’t have a big gay party.”

“Without a big gay Macintosh!”

OR his big gay Macintosh!

@Deadparrot below

Oh, so gays are insane now is it?

…racist.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 12:27AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 12:05AM EDT
Quote

Well, this page has gone insane.
No sense in stopping now!
Here’s your Mac Attack, Fifths!
Of course Caramel has to tag along , too.

Aug 14, 2012 at 12:15AM EDT
Quote

@Braeburn
>mfw

@DeadParrot
Yay Scrubs references!

Aug 14, 2012 at 12:21AM EDT
Quote

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:


I…I just don’t know anymore. To confess, I had many reasons to give MLP a try and subsequently become a brony. One of which was to get away from a world partially compelled by sex and vice. I know, its a folly idea. I knew when I jumped aboard there was r34 and sexualizations of ponies. But I came aboard thinking those were optional, and I can go around and say “I don’t have to worry about that; its of the very few”. But now I find myself hardly believing myself anymore. Just…the fandom just proves itself to me that no matter where I go, I can’t escape from some things. Is there a reason? Is there REALLY a cause? Did it have to happen? Yes? No? I can’t say. All I can say is that sometimes, I wonder if I am one of the few people around here who are sexually moral, who doesn’t masturbate or deliberately look up pornography. I just feel…alone. Pressured sometimes. That I only have God on my shoulders, and none to comfort me. There are some upsides, though. I never though that I’d have a waifu, but here I am. And yet…at the same time I look around and see a world compelled by those things. I look back into the fandom, and I see the same vices, just with ponies…at much to large a scale. I don’t know if what to do. I just don’t know anymore

I clicked on the most liked image gallery and I see that undressing anthro fluttershy but the rest are all regular image macro’s, hardly the wall of clop that you saw. The MLP image gallery also show no signs of this.

But either way, you do realize that the image gallery does not indicate how this whole fandom operates do you?

There are about 3 or 4 users who constantly upload clop to the gallery, such as Joe, Advance and Gregory and these guys are feeding a collection of cloppers who explicitly use the gallery. They mass upvote everything those 3 guys upload which skews the most liked results to showing all the R34.

Therefor the image gallery is bias in favor of showing R34. It doesn’t mean this whole fandom is being run by people who fap to horses so calm down.

But as for your other question: is it possible to be sexually moral (by your definition of it anyway) these days anymore? Well of course yes, nobody is asking you to change or conform.

Some may think you are being too restrictive of yourself but nobody is going to think less of you for that. It’s your life and if you feel good about yourself for not fapping then good on you. I support you in that.

I may not personally see what is so “immoral” about sexuality. I strongly believe that God does not care about such petty and vein things like the very sexual nature he gave you and your tendency to use it. But that’s just my opinion and it doesn’t matter if I think differently. You can be who you are and I still consider you a good friend.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you shouldn’t feel like you are being alienated just for having different beliefs. Nobody is judging you and you don’t need to change in order to be here.

Just…the fandom just proves itself to me that no matter where I go, I can’t escape from some things.

But it’s not the fandom proving that to you; life is proving that to you. Life is filled with sexuality. But you need to understand that sexuality isn’t a crime and it’s not filthy. Sexuality is only wrong when it is used wrongly, but sexuality itself is not inherently evil. You will eventually need to accept the fact that humans are sexual beings and it will be all around you for the rest of your life. You don’t need to embrace it, but you do need to stop shunning it, otherwise the fact that sexuality is everywhere will plunge you into depression

PS: I don’t look at pornography either.


@Daniel

I added my 2 cents to your article

Aug 14, 2012 at 12:33AM EDT
Quote

To the relevant interests of this thread: I finished coloring this today for the Know Your Meme RPG.

The line-art was by Muumi, so give her as much credit as I do.

Aug 14, 2012 at 12:38AM EDT
Quote

@Bsod

Are we seriously attracting that many cloppers? Who the fuck comes to KYM to look for porn?

As far as Popper is concerned, you can’t just say to him “Nah it’s cool man, you can do your thing and I’ll do mine, it’s just a matter of opinion, we can all be friends at the end of the day,” because that is itself an attitude he is diametrically opposed to. His God says this shit is wrong, therefore it is objectively wrong. That means it’s wrong for you, it’s wrong for him, and it’s wrong for everyone.

The reason why I think he feels so bummed out is because the guy who says “No, this shit is wrong and you should stop doing it because my God is real and he says so,” is extremely unpopular in today’s wishy-washy, there is no true or false, post-modernist culture of opinions.

I respect that outlook even if I don’t agree with his specific beliefs.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 01:02AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 01:00AM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

@Bsod

Are we seriously attracting that many cloppers? Who the fuck comes to KYM to look for porn?

As far as Popper is concerned, you can’t just say to him “Nah it’s cool man, you can do your thing and I’ll do mine, it’s just a matter of opinion, we can all be friends at the end of the day,” because that is itself an attitude he is diametrically opposed to. His God says this shit is wrong, therefore it is objectively wrong. That means it’s wrong for you, it’s wrong for him, and it’s wrong for everyone.

The reason why I think he feels so bummed out is because the guy who says “No, this shit is wrong and you should stop doing it because my God is real and he says so,” is extremely unpopular in today’s wishy-washy, there is no true or false, post-modernist culture of opinions.

I respect that outlook even if I don’t agree with his specific beliefs.

One of the reasons I left my old group was that it was filled with cloppers who were constantly trying to shove it down other people’s throats.

I don’t mind what people find attractive, I just would rather not hear about it, ponies, humanized, hentai, w/e, it’s just not a good topic and I don’t really want it spammed everywhere.

Actually if you talk about it that is fine too, I don’t have to be a part of every discussion or read every post that doesn’t pertain to my interests, but the guys in my old forum were trying to create a r34 thread…

People were making alts to spam r34 images in the mains and we even had a few mods quit and leave it was so bad.
It was just horrible for everyone who wasn’t into that kinda stuff, so to say that cloppers don’t hurt the fandom isn’t necessarily true.

It reinforces stereotypes, alienates parts of the fandom, and weirds people out who are not into it as much.

My solution is to keep it where it belongs, I know there are sites that are exclusively for NSFW and r34 stuff, KYM is not one of those sites and bronies are obviously not the only people that frequent the KYM.

Refrain from posting clop images, not because it’s wrong to fap, but because it’s just the considerate thing to do and helps paint bronies in a more innocent and boundary observant fandom to the idiots who don’t realize that r34 is a part of every fandom yet.

EDIT: accidental quote, I wasn’t specifically arguing with anyone, I’m still just getting used to this new format.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 01:31AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 01:30AM EDT
Quote

@Viking:

Wouldn’t matter if they were cloppers or not, they would still be spamming the pics that they like, regardless. I mentioned that in some other threads: people will have their opinions and personalities regardless of their fandom. I’ve met plenty of cloppers (and furries) that were perfectly fine people. Sexuality doesn’t determine whether or not you’re a total dickweed.

Cloppers don’t hurt the fandom, assholes do. It just so happens those assholes in your group were cloppers.

@Popper’s existential crisis:

Jesus taught to forgive others and turn the other cheek. If something is offending you, prove that you’re the bigger person and move on. Remember the movement to stop Derpy from being censored? That came about because somebody was too small of a person to swallow what offended them and move on. I’m not calling you out or insulting you, because it’s fine to be offended by stuff that conflicts with your beliefs, but it takes a strong person to see that others have their own beliefs and opinions.

Sexuality isn’t bad, and I don’t think having it is going to be a detriment to anybody. You should just let it be and continue with your own opinions. Reacting badly to it doesn’t help anything, especially when it’s something as minor as r34. Double-especially when it’s r34 in the KYM image gallery, which is generally a battleground for image wars between Joe, Advance, and a few others. Also it’s the domain of Gregory, who uploads the occasional saucy pic. But it’s still mostly a by-product of the sheer uploading force of Joe and Advance, and the fact that people tend to spam-upvote anything remotely good in the image gallery. The people that don’t do that generally have their eyes caught by the saucier stuff (I speak from… experience >.>), so that will generally lead to the people who don’t upvote stuff to upvote it, just because they see it.

@Nats:

Neat.

Wait…

How’d you get past the fucking drawbridge?!

Edit: Why are we on this topic, anyways? It seems like we can’t go a week without getting onto this topic, somehow. Either somebody flips their shit over something, Advance sparks something without even being here, somebody finds a risque image (that causes people to flip their shit), etc. Why can’t we discuss something else?

Like…

Like……..

Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm………………..

Who is best pony?

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 01:46AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 01:42AM EDT
Quote

@Twilitlord:

According to your last post on a Pony General, you posted before just about anyone on here.

I’ve been on the site officially before you, but I didn’t start posting in the forums until just after you left (page 13, and in another thread before that, I think.)

Anyway, welcome back, fellow old foal (even though you’re a newfoal. Sorta.)


@Fifths

I still owe you a response (you know what’s up), but I was actually thinking about driving up to Chicago to see that. I should be free Saturday evening. I’m not sure I’d want to go to a brony meetup, but I’d like to see live classical music. I sang in high school and a bit in college, so I’d probably appreciate it.


Now to grace you with pony tumblrs for no reason.

Aug 14, 2012 at 01:45AM EDT
Quote

@Solaire

Obviously Luna is best pony.
Twilight is best mane six.

Twi x Luna is best shipping because fuq your opinions.

OH GAWD
I looked through google for a cute Twiluna image, safe search has failed me!

Aug 14, 2012 at 01:51AM EDT
Quote

@Verbose

HOLY **** that was awhile ago. And that wasn’t even my original time posting. I did the forums for a few months back in the summer of 2010, then school got started, I was doing a high school culinary program that took most of my time, and I had to stop. that thread was like 2011, when I remembered the forums a YEAR later and tried to come back, but stuff got crazy and I had to stop again a few days later. for context, you know the KYM RPG? I remember its inception. I was around when Jamie was doing the videos. yup. If i went into one of the old members’ threads and said “OHAI” they might remember me. Maybe

Oh yes and Rainbow Dash is best pony.

Aug 14, 2012 at 02:04AM EDT
Quote

@Fifths

Are we seriously attracting that many cloppers? Who the fuck comes to KYM to look for porn?

I don’t know to be honest. All I know is that we have at least 3 guys who just love uploading raunchy stuff (within the rules of course) and I noticed that those uploads always get a higher average upvote, so somebody must be really enjoying that stuff. I’ve also seen at least 2 self confessed cloppers defend it from scrutiny. I don’t know how many there are (half a dozen maybe?), but they are there.

It’s just a logical assumption, I could be wrong.

His God says this shit is wrong, therefore it is objectively wrong. That means it’s wrong for you, it’s wrong for him, and it’s wrong for everyone.

I’ll let Popper speak for himself if he is opposed to my viewpoint but I’ll say that it’s not quite that clear cut and simple. His God is mine too (though I am a much, much more liberal by comparison), but in my studies of Christianity; I find that the implications of sexuality being wrong, shameful and destructive to be the word of Man rather than God. There is a lot of confusion in that subject that not even Christians have figured out yet so the verdict is still out on how Christians really should respond to “this shit”

However that is a different subject which should be discussed in another thread

The reason why I think he feels so bummed out is because the guy who says “No, this shit is wrong and you should stop doing it because my God is real and he says so,” is extremely unpopular in today’s wishy-washy, there is no true or false, post-modernist culture of opinions.

That is indeed true. If I misunderstood the real problem that Popper is facing, I apologize

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 02:16AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 02:12AM EDT
Quote

“What happened in here?”

(God, I love this picture!)
I leave for a little while and everyone’s talking about religion and R34 again.
What happened to our perfectly good gay pony image dump?

Yeah…
That’s the stuff…

… the hell is wrong with me tonight?

To make up for it, have a new spoiler!
This is super-secret and amazing, but Applejack is finally getting a song of her own!
Check it out, but remember THIS WILL TOTALLY SPOIL EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN ALL OF SEASON THREE!

On an unrelated note: Tiny Wings got its 5000th unique reader today!
Yay!

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 03:28AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 03:15AM EDT
Quote

@ Popper Fett :

Where’d you even find that image? I went to the KYM gallery most liked and most favourited and couldn’t find that many R34 and suggestive pics.

Just take it easy bro.

Lyra’s page opener:

UNSHORN……….FETLOCKS!

Natsuru Springfield Wrote:

The line-art was by Muumi, so give her as much credit as I do.

Her?

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 03:59AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 03:59AM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

@ Popper Fett :

Where’d you even find that image? I went to the KYM gallery most liked and most favourited and couldn’t find that many R34 and suggestive pics.

Just take it easy bro.

Lyra’s page opener:

UNSHORN……….FETLOCKS!

Natsuru Springfield Wrote:

The line-art was by Muumi, so give her as much credit as I do.

Her?

Its funny because Muumi’s a dude.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 04:16AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 04:11AM EDT
Quote

Argh damn you, i hope that season 3 fianlly starts just so that i don’t have to worry about those spoilers popping up everywhere. BTW it doesn’t matter if you just hide the picture or the video and still talk about it. You could spoiler that up as well.

Another topic: Somebody has made a butthurt collage of the facebook comments from biowares commander pinky post. I would say that facebook comments are even worse than youtube comments. Here take a look and laugh:

Aug 14, 2012 at 04:30AM EDT
Quote

My God, IT’S BRILLIANT!


@Twilitlord

I started here June 2011 and are probably one of the oldest (still) active users in this thread. But even I don’t remember you.

We’re also more easy with MLP now outside of this thread. It’s ok to mention MLP or post a pony image outside this thread. Just don’t spam it, but that should be obvious.


@Vikingbolt

>2012
>Not having Pinkie Pie as best pony

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 08:38AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 08:31AM EDT
Quote

>gay pony art
>religious views of R34 and sexuality
Yep, that’s about par for the course.


We should start having a drinking game (using apple cider of course) every time someone brings up R34. I am not even joking.


I, too, sympathize with Popper, though I lean just the tiniest bit towards BSoD’s views. I do not by any means approve of open expression of sexuality, because it results in the inflaming of passions and the commission of adultery (See: Matthew 5:28), but sexuality in and of itself is a beautiful thing. I can tell you though, most of the artwork on this site does NOT fall into that category of beauty.

Aug 14, 2012 at 09:37AM EDT
Quote

@BSoD

Ya, I hoped I wasn’t being too presumptuous assuming what Popper’s beef was, but that’s what I figured the problem was was being that old kind of Christian where the rules are nice and clearly defined.

That’s a perspective that has taken quite a beating in recent years, and with good reason. Even if there is some sort of objective, realist truth, we humans suck at figuring it out. The history of philosophy, which is the study of the search for that ultimate realist truth, can most accurately be summarized as one long epistemological retreat. But regardless.

@Verbose

Hey, that’d be awesome man! The Saturday show starts at 1 pm, so if you can make it up to Ravinia in that time, you should definately check it out. Hell, we could even meet up if the prospect doesn’t terrify you (I can assure you that I’m like six times less crazy offline) Perhaps finish that discussion we were having in person.

In any case, nice to know I’m not the only person on here who likes classical.

Edit: Oh hey, I just looked on the site, and in case you can’t make it in time for the Magic Flute but still want to get your classical music fix for Saturday, they’ve got a Cellist playing Brahms’ 2nd Cello Sonata at 6:30 P.M.

OR

If you’re feeling up for some light jazz, they’ve got Tony Bennett coming on at 8:30 P.M.

@Random

>2012
>Pretending he doesn’t know Rainbow Dash is best pony.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 10:25AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 10:06AM EDT
Quote

@repliers

I am feeling a bit better now

But here’s my reply:

- I’ve never deemed sexuality evil. You’d be surprised how pro-sexual the Church is, saying its one of the most bonding things between a couple and strengthens the love between them. But what is ultimate is the pro-creativeness of it. But that’s a side-note. The problem is that it’s abused a lot, more prominent in modern culture.

-I am not God. I am not the Ultimate Judge, therefore I try not to judge others. I have a belief of right and wrong, but that’s not shared with everyone. I know that my opinions aren’t shared by everyone, and I try not to force them.
My problem, though, is that I feel these things are forced on me. I respect others if they like r34/sexualizations, but I don’t, and I don’t like seeing them. There are plenty of sites and pages dedicated to those things, but for some reason, we have to see them here too. I wouldn’t mind it as much if those things stayed on the site’s that hosts those things, but it’s hard when it expands over here.

My problem is that I don’t know what to say. I don’t know how to react, I don’t know what to do about it, if I even should. It’s just…confusion sometimes.

Bottom line: I don’t mind others if they like those things…I just don’t like it when it’s forced upon me.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 11:06AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 11:02AM EDT
Quote

Holy balls…

Youtube comments are cancer.

Facebook… everything is cancer.

Can’t even post something that has even the slightest relation to ponies, hell the video doesn’t even need to have ponies if it is a TF2 video just because so many bronies play it.

People don’t even get as mad when things explode as they do when someone happens to have a MLP avatar on facebook, or a company posts a fan image…
It’s redonculous.

I’m just sick of people threatening me through their monitors that they are going to hit me because i’m part of an innocent fandom… y’know, not that anyone really would do that, but the hate recently has just started to really get to me.

When there are so many things out there that deserve hate so much more, why do stupid people decide to pick on us, like these cartoons are so harmful and are destroying american culture right?

I even had a guy go so far to insist that I was gay and a fat pedophile who lived with his mom.
I never tried to attack him, in fact I never even talked to the guy, he just popped up on facebook and harassed me and I even lost a few friends irl over the MLP thing, which is fine with me because they were never really good friends to begin with and the friends who actually care about me could care less.

But why would anyone go out of their way to harass and say hurtful things to someone just because they watch a cartoon?

/random rant

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 11:26AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 11:23AM EDT
Quote

WhitishCollar wrote:

Another topic: Somebody has made a butthurt collage of the facebook comments from biowares commander pinky post. I would say that facebook comments are even worse than youtube comments. Here take a look and laugh:

>mfw:

followed by:

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 11:26AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 11:26AM EDT
Quote

@Whitish
BUT THAT PARTICULAR SPOILER WAS SO DAMN SPOILERY THAT A MERE SPOILER BUTTON COULD NEVER HOPE TO CONTAIN IT!
(Also, it was a joke. Just click on it.)

@Fifths
Are you disagreeing with RandomMan?!
Are you insane?!

@Random
Heh, heh…
Don’t listen to that guy.
He’s just- He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
Best pony is whoever you say it is, oh Bunny Overlord who could crush us all with a single paw!

@Viking

“…why do stupid people decide to pick on us…”

I think you may have answered you own question right there.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 11:43AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 11:35AM EDT
Quote

@Vikingbolt

You know, there’s this weirdass fungus that has started to grow in the ruins of Chernobyl. What’s so weird about it is that it actually feeds off radiation. WHat’s even weirder is that the fungus is entirely edible to humans. You can chop it up and put it on your salad without any fear of growing extra limbs or eyeballs on your back.

When it comes to pony haters, my personal philosophy is “Be the fungus,” We can’t get rid of their hate, so might as well feed off of it. And really, as long as you don’t take what they say personally, these people really do come across as quite entertaining, stomping around and freaking out over something as innocuous as this.

@Deadparrot

No Deadparrot!I’m not afraid of him anymore!

2+2 does NOT equal 5 just because the party says so, and Rainbow Dash IS MATHEMATICALLY PROVEN to be the best pony no matter what Random threatens us with! I will not deny the truth!

@Random

Hey, I don’t think I’ve ever shown you my collection.

Suffice to say, I’m feeling pretty damn lucky right now.

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 11:53AM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 11:46AM EDT
Quote

@Fifths

I guess that is the only thing we can do, these kind of people are so stuck on their hateful attitude I doubt that they will ever change and stop spewing nonsensical bull.

I know the brony fandom is filled with awesome people, musicians, artists and friendly thread jockies.
That’s all that really matters to me.

Haters gonna hate, not anything you can do about it, I still get annoyed by it though.

Aug 14, 2012 at 11:57AM EDT
Quote

This was Bioware’s response.

TL;DR: If you guys dislike something a member of our community, our family, has made, get over it. Family’s fight, and so do communities, but try to act mature and get over it. If you think it sucks, make something better.

And suddenly, just because Bioware stuck to their guns and stood up for themselves against the masses, the Mass Effect 3 ending was totally forgotten. They’re bad-ass again.

Anyways, I’m surprised any bronies are still taking haters seriously. I mean, goddamn, didn’t we establish long ago that “they’re the fungus” as Fifths put it. That’s right, they feed off of the reaction and attention, especially the trolls. Ignoring them, moving on, and doing whatever the fuck we normally do is the best reaction. Especially on something as frivolous as Youtube or Facebook, where you can’t even remember the names of the people for five seconds.

@Popper:

I wouldn’t see it as forced on you. If I see a guy wearing a shirt about something I don’t like, I wouldn’t really consider the thing being forced upon me. I’ve never felt, personally, like anybody has ever forced r34 on me unless they were trolling, which happens very rarely. It’s just people uploading images to the image gallery, which is kinda the main function of it. Sure, it may be close to breaking the rules, and there may be a fuck-ton of reposts, but I don’t think it’s worthy of an overly-negative reaction. Just live and let live, ignoring the r34 and looking at the stuff you enjoy in the image gallery.

God is forgiving and doesn’t condemn people for what they’ve seen. He condemns people for what’s in their hearts.

@Best Pony:

From my scientific calculations involving a shoddy abacus and a sun-dial using a sun that never sets, I have come to the conclusion that, in fact, Fluttershy is best pony.

What? Did you expect bias? Nope, I’m seriously surprised myself.

Aug 14, 2012 at 12:31PM EDT
Quote

Vikingbolt wrote:

@Solaire

Obviously Luna is best pony.
Twilight is best mane six.

Twi x Luna is best shipping because fuq your opinions.

OH GAWD
I looked through google for a cute Twiluna image, safe search has failed me!

>Twilight best mane 6
>TwilightXLuna
>TwiLuna
>TWILUNA
>TWILUNA
>TWILUNA
>TWILUNA
>TWILUNA
>
Well then
I’m Pyro, resident spychecker and Luna/NmM cultist
I can tell we aren’t going to get along

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 12:55PM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 12:53PM EDT
Quote

@pyro

well… if you don’t even try then fine.

Flame based weapons are obsolete!
No military on the planet still uses flamethrowers and they are inferior to fragmentation based projectiles!

Aug 14, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT
Quote

@religion: Personally I don’t really care for religion in any positive or negative manner. If I can accept that religious people put their faith into invisible men in the sky, then I’m damn sure that they can accept I believe everything came from nothing for no reason.
The reason I put it in that manner is because in the end, everything is dildos (including this thread), and the reason we keep slapfighting each other over such silly things is why we aren’t out among the stars/ascended to find out if there actually is a God, or if he’s just a sweetroll.

@Solaire: Everypony and Rainbow Dash are best ponies. I have my own personal opinion and the opinions of everyone else.
Victory is mine.

@Vikingbolt: You looked through Google for a TwixLuna image. That’s where you’ve failed. Go onto Derpibooru or 20% Cooler or something.

@Parrot: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU MONSTER

@Whitish: Ah, the downsides of free speech. It’s a shame they disliked that, s’good armor Pinkie’s wearing.
Also, lol’d at Jesse’s “all bronies are pedophiles” post. Nice work being the ambassador of your country, there.

@Random: She’ll have enough money to buy China.

@Star: If we did that, everyone in this thread would be dead of alcohol poisoning.

@Viking 2: People are assholes and idiots. One thing we haven’t gotten over is that most of them don’t at all bother to understand or research. They see something they don’t like, they draw their own conclusions without research.
Forget the picture; the reaction is why I dislike living on this salted dustball.

@Solaire 2: BioWare’s slowly starting to get respect back. I’m still very, very suspicious of them, but they’re clawing their way back up.

Which actually brings up a very good point. If I could point out one thing to a hater, it wouldn’t be anything really about the show, it would be, quite simply, how ridiculous they look flipping their shit and upending tables over a fucking show. Calm yo tits and let bygones by bygones.
This kinda of bull… well… I’ll let a picture sum it up for me;

@Pyro: Pyro… put down… the flamethrower. Put it down, and put it away, and put it into a vehicle crusher. No burning people.

Anyways, since we seem to be having a best pony discussion, how about we get a picture of Best Pony to-

SHIT WE HAVE A HIJACK SHE’S GOT A LIGHTSABER CODE RED CODE RED LEVEL 10 ALERT EVERYBODY SCREAM AND RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES

Aug 14, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT
Quote

Bioware honestly should have expected it. But still, I’m proud of them for sticking to it this time. Sure, they’ve had their problems, but at least this time they’ve stood up for themselves.

Also, Fifths, YOU JUST DISCOVERED WHERE THE SITH WILL COME FROM.

aaand Random
>Implying Pinkie is better than Rainbow

Aug 14, 2012 at 03:24PM EDT
Quote

@Bioware

Good on them for doing what they want and not caring others say.

Life is a big, wonderful place and no one should force you to do what you don’t need or want to do.

Aug 14, 2012 at 03:44PM EDT
Quote

@Bioware

I’m guessing they didn’t really realize that ponies were so contentious to some people, saw a funny/cute drawing about their game, and posted it.
I’m glad to see them standing up for their choice and using this as an opportunity to call for greater rationality and tolerance on the internet.
Bravo!

By the way, they just announce the new look for The Normandy in the next game!
Best design yet!

(Maybe I’m the only one, but I didn’t really mind ME3’s ending much. It wasn’t ‘THE BEST THING EVAR!!!’ but I liked it.)

Last edited Aug 14, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT
Aug 14, 2012 at 04:27PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!