Forums / Discussion / General

175,186 total conversations in 5,764 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

My name is Alex Advancer. I’m the reason for all of this. They call me a killer, fabulous, an advance… I am all of these things.


I am a huge advance, please rape my advance.

Last edited Feb 11, 2013 at 08:09AM EST

Alright, let me count all those in support of Advance.

Mr. Scratch, Verbose, Jackal Lantern, RandomMan, Infinite Source, Twins, unraveler, Joe Amethyst, Free Cake, Fifths, Blue Screen, Twilitlord, CrazyC, Stunthead, CitationNeeded, BulletproofBrony, Uncle Scrooge MapDuck, Alex Mercer, Krupam the Myrtanian, M48 Patton, SweetAndDelicious, Felix Walken, Iamslow, Insouciant Insect, kewln00b, Serious Business, Daruqe…

Am I forgetting anyone?

Last edited Feb 11, 2013 at 05:09PM EST

Evan Hechenbach wrote:

Alright, let me count all those in support of Advance.

Mr. Scratch, Verbose, Jackal Lantern, RandomMan, Infinite Source, Twins, unraveler, Joe Amethyst, Free Cake, Fifths, Blue Screen, Twilitlord, CrazyC, Stunthead, CitationNeeded, BulletproofBrony, Uncle Scrooge MapDuck, Alex Mercer, Krupam the Myrtanian, M48 Patton, SweetAndDelicious, Felix Walken, Iamslow, Insouciant Insect, kewln00b, Serious Business, Daruqe…

Am I forgetting anyone?

In support of Advance how?


@DeadParrot

Look out Tweeters, Tara’s got some competition.


Last edited Feb 11, 2013 at 05:10PM EST

Evan Hechenbach wrote:

Alright, let me count all those in support of Advance.

Mr. Scratch, Verbose, Jackal Lantern, RandomMan, Infinite Source, Twins, unraveler, Joe Amethyst, Free Cake, Fifths, Blue Screen, Twilitlord, CrazyC, Stunthead, CitationNeeded, BulletproofBrony, Uncle Scrooge MapDuck, Alex Mercer, Krupam the Myrtanian, M48 Patton, SweetAndDelicious, Felix Walken, Iamslow, Insouciant Insect, kewln00b, Serious Business, Daruqe…

Am I forgetting anyone?

Oh we need a family photo.. Also you forgot this guy and can we count “ness on a bike”?

Last edited Feb 11, 2013 at 05:33PM EST

Twilitlord wrote:

@Jackvance:

You can’t hold off just a little longer? Advance said he’d start one when he gets back in three or four hours, and he said that two or three hours ago.

While the issue is behind us, I must remind you that some of us have better things to do than watching hours of poni starting at midnight, like sleeping so they’re awake for 9:30 classes. Speaking of which…

EDIT: However, first…

There’s still some room on there somewhere.

My ship has room for all. The larger Joe’s harem of Advances, the smoother this ship sails.

Evan Hechenbach wrote:

Alright, let me count all those in support of Advance.

Mr. Scratch, Verbose, Jackal Lantern, RandomMan, Infinite Source, Twins, unraveler, Joe Amethyst, Free Cake, Fifths, Blue Screen, Twilitlord, CrazyC, Stunthead, CitationNeeded, BulletproofBrony, Uncle Scrooge MapDuck, Alex Mercer, Krupam the Myrtanian, M48 Patton, SweetAndDelicious, Felix Walken, Iamslow, Insouciant Insect, kewln00b, Serious Business, Daruqe…

Am I forgetting anyone?

You were right to leave me off the list. I honestly don’t care.

Evan Hechenbach wrote:

Alright, let me count all those in support of Advance.

Mr. Scratch, Verbose, Jackal Lantern, RandomMan, Infinite Source, Twins, unraveler, Joe Amethyst, Free Cake, Fifths, Blue Screen, Twilitlord, CrazyC, Stunthead, CitationNeeded, BulletproofBrony, Uncle Scrooge MapDuck, Alex Mercer, Krupam the Myrtanian, M48 Patton, SweetAndDelicious, Felix Walken, Iamslow, Insouciant Insect, kewln00b, Serious Business, Daruqe…

Am I forgetting anyone?

Evan Hechenbach wrote:

Alright, let me count all those in support of Advance.

Mr. Scratch, Verbose, Jackal Lantern, RandomMan, Infinite Source, Twins, unraveler, Joe Amethyst, Free Cake, Fifths, Blue Screen, Twilitlord, CrazyC, Stunthead, CitationNeeded, BulletproofBrony, Uncle Scrooge MapDuck, Alex Mercer, Krupam the Myrtanian, M48 Patton, SweetAndDelicious, Felix Walken, Iamslow, Insouciant Insect, kewln00b, Serious Business, Daruqe…

Am I forgetting anyone?

I can’t believe you forgot me… How could you?

Evan Hechenbach wrote:

Alright, let me count all those in support of Advance.

Mr. Scratch, Verbose, Jackal Lantern, RandomMan, Infinite Source, Twins, unraveler, Joe Amethyst, Free Cake, Fifths, Blue Screen, Twilitlord, CrazyC, Stunthead, CitationNeeded, BulletproofBrony, Uncle Scrooge MapDuck, Alex Mercer, Krupam the Myrtanian, M48 Patton, SweetAndDelicious, Felix Walken, Iamslow, Insouciant Insect, kewln00b, Serious Business, Daruqe…

Am I forgetting anyone?

In four days I’ll have been on KYM for an entire year and you forgot me?

Goddamn… Now I’m on a Kyrospawn spree…

Wait… that means I get even more Rarity today. No complaints about that, really.

Anyways, I’m kinda anxious for the season finale, just so I can find out if I should go ahead and commit Sudoku or not. I’m gonna try to avoid spoilers, still (hint hint, you motherfuckers), but the wait is killing me. Especially since I won’t see it until Sunday because stuff and things.

Apparently the song from the finale was leaked on the internets….I want to listen to it like I did with Smile (Like Smile it’s audio only) but I’m trying to stop myself from spoilers.

You guys should be proud of me though, I listened to 20 seconds of it and turned it off in fear of the spoilers….Clicks on link once again

@Twins
Technically yes, my second time on EQD, though the first one for ‘art.’
Luckily I don’t have to be able to draw a circle when computers can do it for me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(That was pretty much the most surprising part about it. I can’t draw worth crap so getting on EQD in any visual medium was so outside what I thought was possible that I wasn’t even considering it.)

@Brohoof person
So many freaking Rarities!

Thank you, semi-anonymous person who I’m sure is a regular here but is currently unidentifiable because of the massive swarm of indistinguishable Rarity avatars and name changes!

@DeadParrot

Well done, well done indeed. ’tis always a pleasure to see my fellow KYMite achieve fame. I shall just leave you alone to your success, then.

Grumbles something about voice actors and being terrible at coming up with ideas

DeadParrot222 wrote:

@Twins
Technically yes, my second time on EQD, though the first one for ‘art.’
Luckily I don’t have to be able to draw a circle when computers can do it for me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(That was pretty much the most surprising part about it. I can’t draw worth crap so getting on EQD in any visual medium was so outside what I thought was possible that I wasn’t even considering it.)

@Brohoof person
So many freaking Rarities!

Thank you, semi-anonymous person who I’m sure is a regular here but is currently unidentifiable because of the massive swarm of indistinguishable Rarity avatars and name changes!

Okay, I guess I can understand you missing Rainbow Dash in the avatar, and maybe I can understand you overlooking the signature overuse of profanity, but how do you look at the name and not see it? Seriously, YOU’RE A MATH MAJOR!

“1, 2, 3 4…advance one more”

What comes when you advance one more after four?

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 02:06AM EST

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

Apparently the song from the finale was leaked on the internets….I want to listen to it like I did with Smile (Like Smile it’s audio only) but I’m trying to stop myself from spoilers.

You guys should be proud of me though, I listened to 20 seconds of it and turned it off in fear of the spoilers….Clicks on link once again

Okay, the song is making it hard to figure out what is going on… I’ll just dig up my spoiler tag so I can discuss it without spoiling it for you.

I’m not sure what’s going on… It sounds like either more than just the cutie mark got switched, or somehow less got switched than we expected to the point that although the cutie marks may be switched, their talent may not be switched.

Or both… We can always claim both.

Problem is it’s a bit hard to figure out exactly how its going down without any visuals to go on. For all I know, It’s bodies and minds switched, but not talents or cutie marks.

There’s a few crazy theories in there I could go for, but The only one that’s necessary to mention is that One mutant offshoot idea was that Twilight was always a princess hidden inside a regular Unicorn.

…Too Crazy? Probably. But I’m still saying in case it turns out I end up calling it.

Excellent, excellent. Our numbers are growing! Our fancy hats will blot out the sun!

@people still resisting our advances

@deadparrot

Congrats and goddamn, that’s cute.

BulletproofBrony, Ace Law Student wrote:

If Advance is the messiah, who are his twelve apostles?

Moreover, can those twelve be his jury?

Does that mean Verbose is Judas?

Fifths wrote:

Okay, I guess I can understand you missing Rainbow Dash in the avatar, and maybe I can understand you overlooking the signature overuse of profanity, but how do you look at the name and not see it? Seriously, YOU’RE A MATH MAJOR!

“1, 2, 3 4…advance one more”

What comes when you advance one more after four?


You’ve gone over to the Rarity side!
I can’t trust anything you say!


@More Spoilers

M.A. Larson put it best:

Seriously, with the rate of spoileriness that we are seeing, who’s going to need to watch the actual episode?!
(I’m skipping watching that song. I can hold out until Saturday.)

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 10:26AM EST

You know what I just realized with Keep Calm and Flutter On? I know why Discord became good all of the sudden…it’s because he was friends with Fluttershy!

If you were friends with Fluttershy and she told you she wasn’t your friend anymore you would change as fast as you can wouldn’t you? Who would want to lose Fluttershy as a friend?

>Didn’t go online yesterday because I hadn’t seen the latest episode yet.
>Watched it last night.
>Went online today, expecting some sort of discussion about it.
>SPOILLLERRRSSS!!!!!!

…And lots of Rarity, apparently. So, I figure something like this is appropriate:

Yep, looks like we’re reaching critical mass for spoilers here. But, as tempting as it is to listen to the leaked song beforehand (like I did with Smile Smile Smile), I think I’m gonna wait this time. Even so, it looks like I’m going to need a rock to hide under for the next little while…

I don’t know why I’m still playing this My Little Pony game for my Android. Meh I guess it’s just a timekiller, I also bought 700 gems for $25 so now I can get best pony Rainbow Dash.

Also while I was at work I finally realized why I really didn’t care for Fighting is Magic. One of my co-workers was talking about it (yeah I know, I just found out I have a brony as a co-worker…and possibly a few others since he was talking about it to quite a few people unless he’s one of the bronies that just talks about the show no matter where he goes and doesn’t give a fuck about who listens) and was talking about how it was kickass to see Fluttershy beating all the other ponies (I guess it was from the fluttershy video….Like I said I really never cared for the game so I never really watched any of these gameplay videos since about the beginning) and it made me realize…The game kinda goes against the show if you know what I mean. I guess some people can get past that but in my mind it never felt right watching a show about friendship being used as a jumping off point for a fighting game where said friends beat the ever loving shit out of eachother…..and I’m the guy that laughs maniacally while playing Grand Theft Auto or Mortal Kombat….maybe it’s because those games aren’t based off of a cartoon about friendship.

Pic Related

Inb4 “THAT’S NOT RARITY!!!”

Kewln00b The Manchild wrote:

I don’t know why I’m still playing this My Little Pony game for my Android. Meh I guess it’s just a timekiller, I also bought 700 gems for $25 so now I can get best pony Rainbow Dash.

Also while I was at work I finally realized why I really didn’t care for Fighting is Magic. One of my co-workers was talking about it (yeah I know, I just found out I have a brony as a co-worker…and possibly a few others since he was talking about it to quite a few people unless he’s one of the bronies that just talks about the show no matter where he goes and doesn’t give a fuck about who listens) and was talking about how it was kickass to see Fluttershy beating all the other ponies (I guess it was from the fluttershy video….Like I said I really never cared for the game so I never really watched any of these gameplay videos since about the beginning) and it made me realize…The game kinda goes against the show if you know what I mean. I guess some people can get past that but in my mind it never felt right watching a show about friendship being used as a jumping off point for a fighting game where said friends beat the ever loving shit out of eachother…..and I’m the guy that laughs maniacally while playing Grand Theft Auto or Mortal Kombat….maybe it’s because those games aren’t based off of a cartoon about friendship.

Pic Related

Inb4 “THAT’S NOT RARITY!!!”

It took you that long to notice the irony? I thought that was part of the reason the game was so popular. I personally wasn’t interested in Fighting is Magic because I’m just not a big fan of fighting games, so I can’t be sure what the intended appeal of the game is.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!