Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

Ok, here's what I think what's going to happen
>Twilight becomes alicorn
>A lot of the fandom dies
>In season 4, they somehow undo Twilight's alicornness
>/mlp/ commits mass suicide because of pandering

Teh Brawler wrote:

Guys, I don't think you all understand what I'm asking. What about this specific instance is causing members of the fandom to threaten that kind of behavior?

This specific instance? Try anything that ever happens related to equines ever.

Leavin the fandom!

Blatant pandering!

Ugga ugga pandering ugga ugga fandom

Last edited Jan 18, 2013 at 06:28PM EST

I personally hate the idea of Twilight sprouting wings, and I'm certainly not shy about that. However, renouncing my brony status would take something far more significant than alicorn Twilight or panda rings or whatever else is going on.

Not very likely.

Last edited Jan 18, 2013 at 06:42PM EST

UnKewln00b wrote:

As a guy who has seen a lot of Bronies overreacting to shit I can easily say….this incident is in the top 10.

And as a guy who has seen the same overreactions, I can confirm that that is what it will also stay with. Nobody will leave, nothing will change. They just want to feel important, and if joining a hate train gives them attention, they will push old ladies in front of the train in an attempt to slow it down so they can hop on. People are just that desperate.

Crazy wrote:

Guys, could you please spoiler tag your stuff?
Please refer to “RM tip of the day” part of this post if you need help with it.

At this point I will make any spoiler I need to tag contain homoerotic love aimed at me.

Okay, there's something really, really askew here. I go from reddit, to EqD, to dA, to tumblr, to here, and you know what I see fans saying at every single one of those sites?

>I'm okay with alicorn princess Twilight
>We don't even know for sure what the finale is
>I like the idea
>Why the hate
>Bronies are overreacting
>I don't care for the idea, I hope they don't do it

Notice anything missing?

The vast majority of bronies I've seen are either going with a wait-and-see attitude or some other relatively calm demeanor about these prospects, yet accusations of hate and overreaction seem to be everywhere.

This is weird, guys. Yes, there probably are a few people more passionately against the idea than they should be, claiming the show has jumped the shark or they're leaving forever or what have you without even knowing anything for sure, but you know what? I've yet to see a single one. I know they're out there, but that stuff is in the extreme minority. Overreaction to perceived overreaction, that's what I'm seeing. Everyone trying to take the high ground and look better than "those overzealous guys, you know the ones." Is this some kind of play to feel more normal? Because it isn't the first time; it seems to happen a lot. What do you think, am I imagining things?

I'm not trying to defend fandumb behavior, believe me, but there's something off here if you ask me. Which you didn't, but I know you wanted to, deep down.

Last edited Jan 18, 2013 at 09:47PM EST

So you guys remember that big ol' conversation we had about Fighting is Magic and all that sort of fun stuff what I don't even know anything about fighting games? I'd read it, but frankly, I was a bit disinterested, so I don't remember if we ever touched on the topic of the upcoming Super Smash Ponies. I'm fairly certain we did.

I'm all going about my day, right? I go out for Mexican food, the cashier was kind enough to round my cost down because it came out to $4.01, I affirmed my hatred of wrestling and I played some original StarCraft, continuing to establish dominance as the best StarCraft player in third period computer science. I get home a bit later, and do some things. I can't eat, obviously. Wrestlers don't eat. So I go on to my deviantArt, and I have a message. No one uses the messaging feature on deviantArt. Pretty much no one. But it's from Carbon Maestro, the co-organizer and musician of Super Smash Ponies. Long story long, I'll be lending some animating skills to Super Smash Ponies.

@ Exude: HOLY SHIT, congrats on the offer! Can't wait to see what you'll put in that game.

@Fandom Overreaction Overreaction: You'd be surprised how often this sort of stuff happens. Believe me, I'm also in the Homestuck and Game Grumps fandoms.

Now I'm off to work on Web at War and prepare for new ponies!

ExudesAffluence wrote:

So you guys remember that big ol' conversation we had about Fighting is Magic and all that sort of fun stuff what I don't even know anything about fighting games? I'd read it, but frankly, I was a bit disinterested, so I don't remember if we ever touched on the topic of the upcoming Super Smash Ponies. I'm fairly certain we did.

I'm all going about my day, right? I go out for Mexican food, the cashier was kind enough to round my cost down because it came out to $4.01, I affirmed my hatred of wrestling and I played some original StarCraft, continuing to establish dominance as the best StarCraft player in third period computer science. I get home a bit later, and do some things. I can't eat, obviously. Wrestlers don't eat. So I go on to my deviantArt, and I have a message. No one uses the messaging feature on deviantArt. Pretty much no one. But it's from Carbon Maestro, the co-organizer and musician of Super Smash Ponies. Long story long, I'll be lending some animating skills to Super Smash Ponies.

MAKE US PROUD EXUDES!

Remember to mention how you owe your skills, your talents, your experience and even your damn life to KYM. Remember to always mention how awesome KYM is. Remember to mention how KYM is the turning point in your life and how it shines light upon lesser souls.

KYM.

KYM.

K…….Y……M

ExudesAffluence wrote:

You're an animator? Care to send me a few links friend oh buddy oh pal of mine?

Also, tell them I should provide the soundtrack. When I did backup vocals in my old metal band back in highschool critics said I wasn't the worst singing they've ever heard. One critic once said "I've heard worse. Still pretty bad, just not the best."

Last edited Jan 18, 2013 at 10:24PM EST

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

So… I noticed the shitstorms over the spoilers.

That's my response.

People are upset about spoilers for this episode and episode 13. The rumors surrounding Games Ponies Play died out after about 20 minutes. I get the feeling very few people care about episode 12.

Since everyone is still talking about alicorn Twilight, I guess I might as well say something. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this. We don't know for sure if this going to happen. If Twilight does in fact become a alicorn, then I will post my feelings on it.

Here's a thought: if ponies could become alicorn, wouldn't people start to question how Celestia and Luna came into existence? I mean, were they born as alicorns, or did they become alicorns later? I'm not the only one thinking this, right?

Sonata Dusk wrote:

People are upset about spoilers for this episode and episode 13. The rumors surrounding Games Ponies Play died out after about 20 minutes. I get the feeling very few people care about episode 12.

I was just looking over the image gallery and saw doomsday posts and spoilers.

I mean, Cadence was called the Crystal Princess in the second episode of season 3, and all the 'proof' for alicorn Twilight is mostly confined to merchandise.

Which is like finding proof for aliens on the History channel.

This is merchandise:

Granted, it's translated from some European Jibber Jabber, but seriously… Terry?!

DeadParrot, you seeing this shit?!

Maybe I'm becoming a prick in my old age, but I think the panic over everything is stupid. It's a fucking children's cartoon, and bronies spout doomsday shit all the time. I know it's just spouting, but still.

On an unrelated note:

There is only the master race…

Or for you mongrel earth pony loving bastards:

There is only the scum of Equestria.

Or if you want to drop it:

Here is the master race.

Shit's too hype.

Can't handle the epilepsy.

@Explosive
I never said that there was any merit to the rumors. They all seem rather silly to me and blown out of proportion to me.

RandomMan wrote:

And as a guy who has seen the same overreactions, I can confirm that that is what it will also stay with. Nobody will leave, nothing will change. They just want to feel important, and if joining a hate train gives them attention, they will push old ladies in front of the train in an attempt to slow it down so they can hop on. People are just that desperate.

Millennial Dan wrote:

The vast majority of bronies I’ve seen are either going with a wait-and-see attitude or some other relatively calm demeanor about these prospects, yet accusations of hate and overreaction seem to be everywhere.
This is weird, guys. Yes, there probably are a few people more passionately against the idea than they should be, claiming the show has jumped the shark or they’re leaving forever or what have you without even knowing anything for sure, but you know what? I’ve yet to see a single one. I know they’re out there, but that stuff is in the extreme minority. Overreaction to perceived overreaction, that’s what I’m seeing. Everyone trying to take the high ground and look better than “those overzealous guys, you know the ones.” Is this some kind of play to feel more normal? Because it isn’t the first time; it seems to happen a lot. What do you think, am I imagining things?
</blockquote

I've delved into the deep darks of Derpibooru and 4chan and seen the overreactions. I left the 4chan one quickly, though, so maybe that was a one-time thing. It is all blown out of proportion. Half the fandom isn't going to suddenly rage quit on the matter, and those that do leave likely weren't contributing much anyway.

There are a ton of Alicorn Twilight fanfics over on FimFiction. I've read several, and follow some of the authors. I have yet to see a single person actually get upset about this, even though they spent a lot of time on their personal stories. Some have said they would be disappointed, others talked about how some stories might be cut short simply because they wouldn't feel right anymore. As far as a full on rage quit, though? Haven't seen one outside of some random anons.

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

So… I noticed the shitstorms over the spoilers.

That's my response.

Someone should probably spoiler Tag that… Maybe.

Although, I'm not sure whether this pic is implying something or not, so going to say it out loud what it might be implying.

Episode 13, Princess Coronation could just be a Ceremony for Cadence being crowned.

…There's also a chance that's not the case. But Nothing is set in stone for us yet, so… [Shrugs]

Whatever the case, The Hub's Adds for the show seem to be trying to push a point of series escalation. Which is a point that Princesses anywhere or not, we should probably address. Namely if it's leading up to some big event (and if so, what), and the question of what we can expect for Season four if Escalation continues.

…Of course, it could just be the advertising department.

Anyways, there's one more question: if the series is escalating, at what point will it have escalated far enough for Twilycorn to be a suitable possibility?

In my opinion: It's a point that one way or another the show would have to go in another direction to keep going.

There's a dual meaning to that: If she becomes an Alicorn, keeping the show going with the same Mane 6 characters will require a new formula. And at the same time, if the show runs out of ways to continue on its current formula, that's the perfect time to make her an Alicorn; and a great catalyst for heralding in a new Formula.

If it reaches "Ponies IN SPACE" though and she's not an Alicorn by then, I'm quite certain that the very concept of Alicorn will mean jack all.

But all in all, If Twilight becomes an Alicorn, that's probably a good time for a Spinoff that continues the feel of the original. That way we can have the Mane 6 go all Pony Quest or whatever, while "The New Ponies" does what we've loved the show for doing all this time. And some have suggested the Cutie Mark Crusaders do that.

For some reason… my head just played with the possibility of a theoretical set of Spinoff ponies being Male, and they continue the slice of life aspect of the series while the Female Mane six we already love are off fighting Eldritch Abominations and saving the world… Not sure whether I should laugh at how inverted the gender roles would be at that point.

@lasers

I think you might be taking those pics too ceral.

Also I agree with Dan – I've seen much more "lel overreacting" posts about this on other sites than the kind of overreacting where you can get the idea that the post might really be serious.

Most people who are against her becoming an Alicorn are worried that she'll instantly become overpowered and throw off the mane 6 dynamic. However I imagine she'd have to be taught how to fly and control her new powers in season 4 before she'll be able to shout "MY POWER IS MAXIMUM" and kill all the villians throughout the MLP franchise in one blast. I think it could be neat if it's handled well.

Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 01:32AM EST

ZeroBlue4 wrote:

Episode 13, Princess Coronation could just be a Ceremony for Cadence being crowned.

One disagreement I have with this: It would be really boring. With M.A. Larson (Luna Eclipsed, It's About Time, Magic Duel…) writing the episode, I'm expecting something a big more exciting.

ZeroBlue4 wrote:

If it reaches “Ponies IN SPACE” though and she’s not an Alicorn by then, I’m quite certain that the very concept of Alicorn will mean jack all.

the Female Mane six we already love are off fighting Eldritch Abominations and saving the world…

Umm..

Hell, I even tagged that image as "ponies in space" when I uploaded it. As far as the eldritch abominations go, the fic Aurora has a good Lovecraftian bit in it. It's alicorn birth related as well as a TwiLuna shipping fic, so y'know, don't read it if you're not into that.

Iamslow wrote:

Most people who are against her becoming an Alicorn are worried that she’ll instantly become overpowered and throw off the mane 6 dynamic. However I imagine she’d have to be taught how to fly and control her new powers in season 4 before she’ll be able to shout “MY POWER IS MAXIMUM” and kill all the villians throughout the MLP franchise in one blast. I think it could be neat if it’s handled well.

Thank you. We already know alicorn magic is different than regular unicorn magic, so it'd be like she would have to relearn everything again. She's also had NO experience whatsoever with flight, that's Rarity's department there.

Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 02:15AM EST

@Dan

Look, I've stayed silent on the matter because I see no reason to get worked up about something that probably won't happen, but if they actually did make Twilight an alicorn, you can bet I'm going to piss and moan like a little bitch. I think a very large amount of bronies are in that camp: If Twilight gets alicorn powers, there will be a shitstorm that will make that little Derpy incident look like a mild disagreement amongst friends.

The way I see it, all the people telling everyone not to overreact are speaking preemptively. They're trying to keep the beast from rousing because once it's awake, it will be hard to put back asleep.

@Exudes

Congratulations man! I am so happy for you! SO! HAPPY!

(Dear journal, today I lost my animation slave. Must rectify the situation.)

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Because the title of episode 12 didn't start some (pointless) fandom dividing shitstorm so it's ignored until it gets released.

Apparently the net changes it's mind. And we got the wrong Tittle

Episode 13
Title: Magical Mystery Cure
Aired Date: February 16, 2013
Synopsis: When Twilight casts a spell that switches the Cutie Marks and destinies, the only way to reverse the spell is by writing her own magic.

Now… I have no idea what just happened…

But I can discuss it…

1:Perhaps, Twilight needs help from Discord/Starswirl to make the spell, and that's what one of the leaked lines means… and it's possible that the spell Twilight is meant to make is the reversal spell.
2:…And maybe, it accidentally makes her Ailcorn. Whether that is Temporary or permanent don't care.

Part one is Plausible, Part two is crazy.
… But it does raise the question of how one could mix up the Point of an episode… Unless A) it's True, B) Hasbro is trolling us, C) There's a very persuasive Troll out there somewhere.

Anyways, The Discord Episode airs in… Not long, ten mins maybe… Gonna be fun however it turns out.

Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 10:21AM EST

Well… Episode… Time to talk… Should we spoiler tag or not?

But either way, I saw jack all; my stream was way too laggy. I could HEAR everything though.

Oh well.

But general Opinion:

…Well Played, well played… Not the most exciting ending, but it does make a play right for the feels.

No world shattering moments though. This Episode anyways.

But…

Not all the lines written for DeLancie have been used. You know, the ones that make the discord/Starswirl Connection.

…Let's see how this plays out…

Good episode, but I'm a little iffy about the resolution and…yeah. I need to see what they do with Discord in the future to ultimately decide whether I liked this episode or not.

Also, this episode is once again crippled by mlp's chronic problem: a lack of time. I would have liked to see Celestia's reasons for wanting Discord freed elaborated on a little bit more, or at least questioned a bit more than not at all. I also wish they would have built up Discord and Flutters' relationship a bit more to make the ending feel more convincing.

So yeah, it could have been better and I'll have to see what they do with this to ultimately decide on it. Definately amusing though.

Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 11:18AM EST

So the episode is the bomb-diggedy of like all the times, guise. Really entertained by it, and thought it was pulled off at least somewhat reasonably. It seemed to have bad pacing, though. I figured we weren't near the end with the ice-skating part, when it had ~3 minutes left.

Either way, I found Discord hilarious, Fluttershy adorable, the story fairly well-written, etc. If they can do Discord being a good guy (usually) well, then I imagine everything else can be done with some ease.

Also, dat last line.

"That's nice. That's really nice. That's beautiful."

Discord is now second-ish or third-ish best pony.

Anyways:

@Exudes: I forgot to acknowledge the fact that you actually got a job, you stinking hippy. You're pretty talented at animation, so chances are you won't fuck it up, too.

@Crazy:

Yeah, I didn't meant to imply you thought the rumors were right or wrong or whatever, I just underwent a period of "Fuck everything" when I saw, for the umpteenth time, people bitching and moaning about something they had no info about in the fandom, and I got fed up with it. Normally I just realize that not everybody gives a fuck and people are prone to be panicky and stupid, but this time it kinda converged because I felt the whole deal was ignoring a ton of stuff in favor of stuff not related to the show by any more than a brand.

@Zero's deal:

Give me the sauce for that spaghetti. I want to know if it's legit.

@Crazy alicorn Twilight shit:

From what we've seen, we don't have much evidence to say Cadence is any more powerful than Twilight, as far as magic goes. The exception being the big Power-of-Love deal, which Twilight can replicate with the elements. So, I'm not so sure becoming an alicorn will make her more powerful. Or if it will even make her immortal, as we have no evidence anybody besides Luna, Celestia, and Discord are. Cadence, in my opinion, seems mortal, because she aged at the same rate as Shining Armor, married somebody who isn't an alicorn, etc.

So, I think it might just be a fancy symbolic way to honor Twilight for saving the world a few times. With wings.

We don't even know if one can simply 'become' an alicorn, either.

Now, despite my rustled jimmies yesterday, I will admit I'm not too keen on alicorn Twilight, because it'd be getting even further away from the Slice of Life deal the Season 1 episodes had going on. The show has been straying from that more and more as it grows older, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I watch MLP because it's cute, funny, etc. Not because the action scenes are good or because it's bad-ass. I'd watch Top Gun if I wanted a bunch of flying stuff going fast. Granted, Wonderbolt Academy was important to progress RD's goals, but it could have been done in a fashion less focused on "GOTTA GO FAST" and more focused on the way the show kind of operated before.

I feel like the show morphed to accommodate the brony fandom by becoming more action-y and less slice-of-life-y. This could be taken as a good thing, but I'm not too sure either way.

This episode…

Dave…

Dave Polsky, you've failed me…

I didn't like it very much at all. As it stands, it's my least favorite episode of the season. It felt like the episode was an attempt to get Discord back into the series for the sake of raw entertainment. Fluttershy didn't seem like Fluttershy (she doesn't have to be a pushover, but she didn't really seem very shy at all), Dash (although, it was funny to see her get pelted repeatedly by candles…hee, hee…) merely played a role: the most outspoken pony against Discord, and everyone else sorta just chimed in.

Now the stream was lagging a lot, so I'll watch the link Bruno provided (thank you kindly,) and then maybe I'll have a different opinion.

But currently, I would have rather seen an episode about Rarity. Or Dash. Or Celestia. Or Spike. Or Gilda. Pretty much anyone.

Overall I enjoyed the episode. Plenty of good gags, and I really enjoyed some of Discords bits. But something felt… off. Like I kept looking at the runtime and thinking "Wait… Am I seriously already [insert random fraction] done with the episode?" It felt like something that needed at least another ten – fifteen minutes to flesh out properly. I have a feeling however that, like certain other moments in this season, this is just setting up for something bigger. I don't think we're even remotely done with Discord. We'll be seeing him again, of that I am sure.

Also, 'dat final Discord line.

El gavilán luchador wrote:

i liked this episode, but

what was the line that would blow the internet?

I'm pretty sure it was the one I quoted earlier. Though the awkward silence that followed it was more amusing than the line itself, IMO. :v

As for the episode itself: I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

They left it ambiguous in regards to how long Discord's "good guy" status will last: he pretty much mumbled to himself that he expects leeway in the amount of chaos he can still wreak, and Celestia straight up told Twilight to keep the Elements on hand in case things still go sour down the road.

The fact that he's able to bend reality to his whim means that the writers will have to find ways to dance around having him fix everything, however. I'd be willing to bet that the primary workaround will be that just because he's a "good guy" doesn't mean he's a "nice guy": I can easily see the Mane 6 coming to him for help solving a crisis only to be brushed off with something like "I've already met my good deeds quota this month: go bother someone else and let me nap."

@Da dancing Gummy:
At the end of the episode he says "Friendship is Magic".
I have to say that, comming from Meghan McCarthy, I'm kinda disappointed…
I thought it would be something like: "I'm star swirl the bearded" or "I'm Celestia's Brother"

@new episode

I thought Discord's visual gags were brilliant and that this episode was hilarious, but the second I realized where they were going with the ending…

I was honestly disappointed seeing one of the best antagonists so far be reduced to the role of that one weird friend we all have that makes us say "Oh you". The idea of seeing more of the crazy fucker in the future is very relevant to my interests, but I still think that needs to be said. I thoroughly enjoyed the episode – but if he was going to be reintroduced into the show I would rather it be as a villain that I can't just hope had his fingers crossed. Even though this is a good point -

Being held at gunpoint by the mane 6 kinda conflicts with how he's all about chaos and doing whatever he wants because fuck you your shoes are now buttered toast. It just cramps his style, is what I'm saying. That's really all I have against the episode.

Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 01:33PM EST
Honestly, I didn't like the ending of the new episode. They could have just accepted the fact Discord would always be evil, and leave it at that. That would also bring a very mature message to the show: Some friends just want to do bad things, and make you do those bad things with them. Just stay away from those kind of "friends".

However, I do enjoy the fact that Discord is coming on more often.

Because as we know, Discord is best villain.
WHOOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD
Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 01:48PM EST
Good episode. I really liked the interaction between Fluttershy and Discord. At least the tactic that Fluttershy was using to reform Discord made sense. Patience, friendliness, and kindness really do work wonders. I do feel that the ending was a little rushed though. The episode could have used a solid 10-15 more minutes, because Discord's transition between good and evil was rather sudden. The rest of the mane 6 seemed to be a little too bitchy and cynical for my taste as well. There's being cautious, and then there's being downright hostile towards the person you're trying to reform. The rest of the mane 6 ended up being useless in this episode which is kind of a shame because I wish the whole "backup plan" thing actually went somewhere.
Other than those two gripes with the episode, I did genuinely enjoy it. I giggled and squeed at several different points throughout.
Last edited Jan 19, 2013 at 01:59PM EST

So it looks like most of you are saying the ending was disappointing. I feel the same way. Overall though, I say this was a good episode.

I liked Discord's return, but I would've preferred that I didn't know he was going to be in the episode before I watched it (god-fucking-damn-it you guys…). I would defiantly like to see Discord in future episodes. Sure, he's not evil anymore (or so it would seem), but I think he can still bring some chaos in the show.

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

@Da dancing Gummy:
At the end of the episode he says "Friendship is Magic".
I have to say that, comming from Meghan McCarthy, I'm kinda disappointed…
I thought it would be something like: "I'm star swirl the bearded" or "I'm Celestia's Brother"

I don't know where that rumor started, but it shouldn't have.

Personally, I like hearing Friendship is Magic coming out of de Lancie's voice.

Well that episode kicked copious amounts of ass, I guess Polsky can write some pretty good stuff from time to time. But then, as we all know his specialty is visual gags so I guess him and Discord make a perfect fit. The best way I could put it is that it didn't have any problems that "Magic Duel" did not. Except this time it's about Discord, so it's instantly 67% more awesome.

Also, most everyone's fanon escaped intact for once. I didn't have really much of an issue with the ending, aside from the obvious limitations of a single episode ark. It's not like Discord pulled a complete 180 and started spreading joy and love throughout equestria. He was never a one dimensional "Evil" villain like King Sombrero, his motivation isn't simply the misery of others. One could assume a lot of his more villainous actions stemmed from his belief that nobody would ever see things from his perspective so it's better he just enforce it on others. So when someone takes the time to actually treat him with respect, it catches him off guard and makes him rethink his view of the world.

Sure he's working for Celestia now, but reluctantly, and that's really the best way they could have handled this premise.

In short, that's definitely my personal favorite episode all season. Not the best in terms of writing/pacing/story, that would probably be "Sleepless in Ponyville", but it's filled with too much win to be written off.

Now it's time to face the oncoming tidal wave of Tumblr content.

Also:

I wonder how desperately the writers wanted to snuff that rumor before today.

Well, that was…not what I expected. When I kept seeing the beavers in the background, I knew they'd be Chekhov's Gunman (No TV Tropes link here.) and another flood would occur. What I thought would happen is that we were supposed to assume it was Discord's doing, when it was actually just the beavers finding a new home, thus having the moral be about forgiveness and not assuming everyone is manipulative, sneaky and evil and that it's better to be kind to people than cynical and mistrustful. So I guess the message was good, but like others have said, didn't have the best execution.

Crimson Locks wrote:

Hey guys, what if Celestia wanted Discord's reality bending magic to turn Twilight into an Alicorn?
Trollface.jpeg

Celestia actually wants Discord to use his magic to bring humans to Equestria.

Trollface.gif

Sigh, people leaving the Brony fandom because Twilight is gaining wings is just as bad people leaving the Devil May Cry fandom because Dante has black hair instead of white hair.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!