Forums / Discussion / General

232,635 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

Crimson Locks wrote:

It took you that long to notice the irony? I thought that was part of the reason the game was so popular. I personally wasn't interested in Fighting is Magic because I'm just not a big fan of fighting games, so I can't be sure what the intended appeal of the game is.

To be fair I never really thought of the game that much….I thought it was actually released like a year ago until they released that Fluttershy video that everybody started talking about.

@Kewl
You never saw the gameplay?
You should really check it out!
The graphics are pretty crazy!

I'm in the same boat as Crimson essentially.
Not a big fan of fighting games, but I would have played simply to appreciate all the work that they had put into it.
Still quite sad to see it go.

On another front, it looks like Hasbro has finally decided to make some half-decent plushies for mass marketing!

Not bad, Hasbro, though I think Fluttershy going to need a toupe…
Hopefully she will be tweaked before their scheduled release in June.
Anyway, if anyone has been wanting a pony but has been scared away by the prices for customs, you can preorder one of these for just $16 (scroll down) or get all 6 for just $85 which is a slight discount.
Weirdly, these new ones are about $10 cheaper than the old, uglier official plushies, too.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 06:04PM EST

DeadParrot222 wrote:

@Kewl

Not a big fan of fighting games, but I would have played simply to appreciate all the work that they had put into it.

On another front, it looks like Hasbro has finally decided to make some half-decent plushies for mass marketing!

Anyway, if anyone has been wanting a pony but has been scared away by the prices for customs, you can preorder one of these for just $16 (scroll down) or get all 6 for just $85 which is a slight discount.
Weirdly, these new ones are about $10 cheaper than the old, uglier official plushies, too.

No AppleHat? What is this?

DeadParrot222 wrote:

@Kewl

Maybe the hair was just arranged weirdly but Fluttershy looks rather… bald. Really, my only complaint about these plushies could be the hair, but the hair in that show follows cartoon physics so it's acceptable. Otherwise, those look really good and I want to cuddle them all!

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

This will all end in tears

Full Article:

That's it. I'm done.

For the love of all that is holy, please don't let that be canon.

Alicorn Twilight makes sense, that doesn't. That there, sounds like they pulled it out of their rear end.

I know I should reserve judgement, but really, this isn't Japan, they don't know how to pull off a premise like that.

Other than that: Lyra. Lyra Heartstrings.

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

Full Article:

That's it. I'm done.

I feel the need to stress that the Equestria Girls series will be a spin off in other words: It will have little to nothing to do with the original show so if it sucks then we can just say "it's not canon", never watch it, and go on with our happy lives. It seems pretty obvious to me that FiM is not going to end for this series either, seeing as season 4 is already confirmed and this new series is set to air in the spring. I suspect that this show is for the purpose of having a different MLP show to air when FiM is off season. I don't really see why this is something to be upset about at all. So the ponies are now gonna be humans. So? They are literally going to be the exact same characters but in human form. I can actually see that spawning wacky adventures and be very fun to watch. Saying things like "shit just keeps getting worse" just sounds like people being big drama queens (no offense to you personally). I think we all need to take a few deep breaths and realize that maybe, just maybe we shouldn't make assumptions based on little to no information about the future of the MLP franchise

Also, Brownmane has a point.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 07:26PM EST

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

Full Article:

That's it. I'm done.

I just fail to understand where Hasbro could expect to go with this. Like, the ENTIRE POINT of MLP is PONY. We're "bronies" for a reason. It's hard to be a "brony" without "pony." Okay, maybe they'll be ponies on the inside, but, I mean, just, ugh. I'll have to give it a shot because I love the brand so much, but I mean, really? I could see a movie maybe. That'd be pretty cool. But a series? How is that going to even work while FIM is still airing?

I guess it's just a matter of wait and see. I'm not very optimistic (which is unusual for me when ponies is the topic), but we all need more information before we can judge.

EDIT: Also, yes, some added sourcing would of course be ideal to validate what we have even now.
Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 07:30PM EST

Bruno's post, Alicorn Twilight, spoilers, FiM takedowns and I just pulled the pin out of my sink trying to plug it to shave, leaving it plugged, and I broke some nail clippers trying to open it again, and now I can't shave.

They said the Internet would make me a cold, unfeeling machine of a man. They were right.

I ain't even mad. Seriously, I'm actually looking forward to this, barring illegitimacy. Humanized ponies? Alicorn Twilight? I'm game.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 07:51PM EST

Affordable, decent quality plushies!?

Sweet Jesus, I'm dying for a Pinkie one already. Also the Captian Picard I mean Fluttershy ones might not look so bald from a different angle.

@Bruno

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 07:39PM EST

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

Full Article:

That's it. I'm done.

Don't watch it? I won't. Season 4 of My Little PONY is also set to air this fall, meaning that they are likely going to keep exclusively to their own IPs if they run at the same time. It'd be weird if Celestia decided to copy the ponies and then let them work together, no? Bronies is a combination of "bro" and "ponies", so without the pony.. I don't believe that many bronies will follow the new IP. That's okay, though, as we don't have to follow every single pony-style deviation they come up with.

And oooh.. I can't wait for The Conversion Bureau writers on FiMFiction to throw a shit fit. I despise those stories to no end.

Outside of that.. If the leaked images are anything to go by, it looks like a Bratz knockoff almost. It'll probably be Hasbro's attempt at striking at MGA Entertainment's brand. It might even succeed, though I have my doubts.

Here's Calpain over at EQD's take.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 07:48PM EST

Crimson Locks wrote:

I feel the need to stress that the Equestria Girls series will be a spin off in other words: It will have little to nothing to do with the original show so if it sucks then we can just say "it's not canon", never watch it, and go on with our happy lives. It seems pretty obvious to me that FiM is not going to end for this series either, seeing as season 4 is already confirmed and this new series is set to air in the spring. I suspect that this show is for the purpose of having a different MLP show to air when FiM is off season. I don't really see why this is something to be upset about at all. So the ponies are now gonna be humans. So? They are literally going to be the exact same characters but in human form. I can actually see that spawning wacky adventures and be very fun to watch. Saying things like "shit just keeps getting worse" just sounds like people being big drama queens (no offense to you personally). I think we all need to take a few deep breaths and realize that maybe, just maybe we shouldn't make assumptions based on little to no information about the future of the MLP franchise

Perhaps I should clarify why I'm sceptical of it being good first.

First, if it's them, just in human form, as in, completely human, It will take them too far out of their own setting for me to care. It's just another fish out of water story.

Second, if they have the skin colors of the normal ponies yet still have human faces, I will flip. There is no way to make that look work.

If it were them as proper anthro, as in, ponies with humanoid bodies, then maybe the look would work, but so far, nothing points to that. And most want to keep their distance from things like that for some reason. And there's still Internet stigma about Furries and stuff.

Appart from that… We'll see.

Crimson Locks wrote:

For starters: ^this

To continue:

I know that nearly all the bronies here like the human art of the ponies, many love it even to the extend that some even like it more than just the regular pony art at times. And to be honest, you can't blame them, some of the artists deliver quality humanization art. Hell, "clopping" to the human art is at times even seen as more acceptable than clopping to the ponies.

But now that there's a spoiler about a spin-off series in which the ponies take on human form, it's the death of the show and the start of a shitstorm of epic proportions.

I do hope some of you see the large quantity of irony in that. Don't judge a book by its cover. Remember how in the past we had the same thoughts about MLP, yet look where that ended up.

I personally look forward to see how it'll work out, and will not jump to any conclusions beforehand.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 08:06PM EST

Luna Protege wrote:

Perhaps I should clarify why I'm sceptical of it being good first.

First, if it's them, just in human form, as in, completely human, It will take them too far out of their own setting for me to care. It's just another fish out of water story.

Second, if they have the skin colors of the normal ponies yet still have human faces, I will flip. There is no way to make that look work.

If it were them as proper anthro, as in, ponies with humanoid bodies, then maybe the look would work, but so far, nothing points to that. And most want to keep their distance from things like that for some reason. And there's still Internet stigma about Furries and stuff.

Appart from that… We'll see.

I can definitely see why one would think this is a bad idea. It is an idea that definitely smells of ass-pulling and will be hard to make work (I am going to stay neutral for now just like I am about the Twilicorn business), what I can not see is how this will at all affect the fandom or the show. It will literally have nothing to do with FiM as far as the plot is concerned, and I can only see this being bad if FiM is somehow cut short because of it (which I highly doubt). In other words, I see people being dramatic about what is essentially nothing (not naming names and not saying it is a large group of people being dramatic). If it's bad, we can easily ignore it and claim it is not canon. If we like it, then we have another thing to enjoy.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 07:57PM EST

The gallery is going to really suck over next couple of days, isn't it? Can't wait for all the "Ruined Forever" and "Let's spam this same image fifty times" posts. Oh, and Conspiracy Keanu. Yeah. Can't wait to see six hundred of those things again.

Crimson Locks wrote:

I can definitely see why one would think this is a bad idea. It is an idea that definitely smells of ass-pulling and will be hard to make work (I am going to stay neutral for now just like I am about the Twilicorn business), what I can not see is how this will at all affect the fandom or the show. It will literally have nothing to do with FiM as far as the plot is concerned, and I can only see this being bad if FiM is somehow cut short because of it (which I highly doubt). In other words, I see people being dramatic about what is essentially nothing (not naming names and not saying it is a large group of people being dramatic). If it's bad, we can easily ignore it and claim it is not canon. If we like it, then we have another thing to enjoy.

As Fifths has sometimes pointed out, many of us are pretty invested in the characters of FIM. Seeing this just reminds me that those characters are ultimately Hasbro's playthings, and they can do whatever silly thing with them they please, whether that means turning them into alicorn princesses or humans or whatever else they think will sell. It is a bit frustrating, to be honest.

By the way, why are you guys hiding all that? It's a rumor of the nature of a new series, not a spoiler.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 08:11PM EST

Millennial Dan wrote:

As Fifths has sometimes pointed out, many of us are pretty invested in the characters of FIM. Seeing this just reminds me that those characters are ultimately Hasbro's playthings, and they can do whatever silly thing with them they please, whether that means turning them into alicorn princesses or humans or whatever else they think will sell. It is a bit frustrating, to be honest.

By the way, why are you guys hiding all that? It's a rumor of the nature of a new series, not a spoiler.

I suppose it's just a matter of perspective. Sure, the characters are basically being treated as Hasbro's playthings, but I really don't see this as a reason to enjoy the show any less. I tend to try and not let what goes on behind the scenes affect how I view the show being produced.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 08:13PM EST

Mellennial Dan wrote:

By the way, why are you guys hiding all that? It’s a rumor of the nature of a new series, not a spoiler.

It's still somewhat pony related, still speculation, and still kinda spoilery. Some people may just not want to know about the new IP just yet.

That, and we're saving ourselves from RandomMan's imposed love that we may or may not already have.

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

Full Article:

That's it. I'm done.

This is worse than the Care Bears thing. God, Hasbro, if you're going to do a spin off, do one of Rarity. You can never have too much Rarity, you know.

I really need to catch up on season 3. Anyone like to give a me a quick rundown on every episode so far so I know what to expect?

Anyways, if you were wondering what I got yesterday, it was nothing pony related, I assure you. Nothing…

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Mellennial Dan wrote:

By the way, why are you guys hiding all that? It’s a rumor of the nature of a new series, not a spoiler.

It's still somewhat pony related, still speculation, and still kinda spoilery. Some people may just not want to know about the new IP just yet.

That, and we're saving ourselves from RandomMan's imposed love that we may or may not already have.

It's not related to My Little Pony and still months away. I doubt anyone can avoid spoilers for that long about a topic like this, nor should it leave an impact on our expectations of the future episodes.

So nah, I won't really mind.

But if you want me to make some yaoi about us…

Twins wrote:

Anyways, if you were wondering what I got yesterday, it was nothing pony related, I assure you. Nothing…

Show us anyway.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 08:37PM EST

More or less I'm just surprised because very recently there were jokes thrown around about that exact same idea being Hasbro's next big "fandom ending" move.

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

This is worse than the Care Bears thing. God, Hasbro, if you're going to do a spin off, do one of Rarity. You can never have too much Rarity, you know.

I really need to catch up on season 3. Anyone like to give a me a quick rundown on every episode so far so I know what to expect?

Let's see how well my memory works!

• Ep 1+2 – The Crystal Empire: Parts 1 and 2: There are mixed feelings on this one. The mane six have to save the Crystal Ponies (a new species) from the eeeeeevil King Sombra.
  • Ep 3 – Too Many Pinkie Pies: Pinkie clones herself so that she may have fun with all of her friends at once. Chaos ensues.
  • Ep 4 – One Bad Apple: The CMCs meet Applebloom's (Apple Bloom's?) cousin from Manehattan, Babs. Is Babs a friend or foe?
  • Ep 5 – Magic Duel: Trixie returns to Ponyville. Revenge ensues.
  • Ep 6 – Sleepless in Ponyville: The CMCs go on a camping trip with their sisters and Rainbow Dash. Scootaloo spends the episode trying to impress Dashie and have Dash accept her as a sister.
  • Ep 7 – Wonderbolts Academy: This episode also had mixed response from the bronies. Rainbow Dash goes off to a Wonderbolt boot camp and runs into friendly competition.
  • Ep 8 – Apple Family Reunion: Applejack's family is holding a reunion, and Applejack has the responsibility of organizing the whole thing.
  • Ep 9 – Spike at Your Service: Another episode with mixed reviews. Applejack saves Spike's life, and so Spike feels the need to repay her by serving her for the rest of his life. Chaos ensues.
    *Ep 10 – Keep Calm and Flutter On: Celestia gives Fluttershy the task of turning Discord good and having him use his powers to help Equestria.
    *Ep 11 – Just for Sidekicks: While the mane six are away helping the Crystal Empire prepare for the Equestria Games, Spike takes on the task of taking care of their pets in return for gems to make a cake with
    *Ep 12 – Games Ponies Play: The mane six arrive in the Crystal Empire and have the task of meeting the game inspector of the Equestria Games and showing her a warm welcome so that she will choose the Crystal Empire to host the Games. Will the fail or succeed?

And there you go, hope that helps!

@Spoilers: Eh, I'll wait and see.Just as I said over at TVTropes, this could have potential. It may not technically be pony, but it's still the characters we know and love in a new setting. Plus, it's a spin-off, so no boopin' on the main series.

As for the main series itself, it's going to be a LONG hiatus….

@LucAS: Exactly!

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 09:01PM EST

Cool, now people will finally stop arguing about what race the ponies would be. Rarity is caucasian, Fluttershy is asian, and Rainbow Dash is apparently a zombie.

If this is legit, I'm not even going to give this My Little Human nonsense a shot. Freakishly off-colored human beings aside, the art style still doesn't look like anything special, and the fact that the story involves ponies being transported into the human world is just asinine. That's going to be even harder to work with than Twilicorn. Add to that, this is supposed to be the show intended for an older audience? Taking into account that this ludicrous plot would be even less likely to spark the imagination of a more mature audience than the original show, I can only assume Hasbro wants to rope in the teen demographic with the main six going to malls, texting, and overall just being a terrible caricature of the people they're trying to appeal to rather than being legitimately relatable.

Even if they have the perfect staff for this, I can't imagine it being anything more than 'just okay.' I'd rather just catch up on Gravity Falls or Doctor Who. All I have to say is, thank Celestia this is just a side-series. Instead of worrying about the state of the fandom, I can just sit back and laugh. Seriously, Hasbro, fire somebody already.

@Twins

This is worse than the Care Bears thing. God, Hasbro, if you’re going to do a spin off, do one of Rarity. You can never have too much Rarity, you know.

Now this is an idea I can get behind.
Hasbro, hire this woman!

Everyone died. Nah, but seriously, they gave most of the spotlight to those who needed it. Expect Spike and Applejack to get some screen time. Unfortunately, not much Rarity. Also, a good season for Rainbow Dash.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 09:19PM EST

Jackad Vancern wrote:

I can only assume Hasbro wants to rope in the teen demographic with the main six going to malls, texting, and overall just being a terrible caricature of the people they’re trying to appeal to rather than being legitimately relatable.

Funny, this seems to be almost the exact thing that people were saying about FiM when it was first released.
"Hasbro only wants to make more money with this new My Little Pony cartoon. The shows probably gonna consist of tea parties, proms, dress-up, and makeup and not a single character is going to be interesting. This show is just going to be one long commercial!"

Oh how I love you, Irony.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 09:57PM EST

Crimson Locks wrote:

Jackad Vancern wrote:

I can only assume Hasbro wants to rope in the teen demographic with the main six going to malls, texting, and overall just being a terrible caricature of the people they’re trying to appeal to rather than being legitimately relatable.

Funny, this seems to be almost the exact thing that people were saying about FiM when it was first released.
"Hasbro only wants to make more money with this new My Little Pony cartoon. The shows probably gonna consist of tea parties, proms, dress-up, and makeup and not a single character is going to be interesting. This show is just going to be one long commercial!"

Oh how I love you, Irony.

The difference here is that the original FiM was spearheaded by Lauren Faust, who is actually competent. We have no idea who'll be running the show here, and judging by the previous MLP shows, odds are the outcome won't be pretty.

@Equestria Girls Rumour

I can think of one way it may work, but the chances of it being that way is… Minuscule.

As mentioned previously, they'd have to in some extent still resemble ponies, even if it's anthro ponies. Otherwise it's either pointless or ugly.

Then, second, it would have to be more fantasy/action oriented. This is mainly because they'd be taken out of their normal world, and it's hard to keep that up without more action to prop it up. Adventure and all… There's also the fact that your talking teen demographic.

Third… And this is the most important part… It can't just be a caracture of teen girl life.

I'm not familiar with life as a teen girl, or a teen guy for that matter due to having been stranded in the middle of nowhere for most of my childhood… But if I was familiar with it, chances are there'd be relatively little shopping, that stuff hasn't been true in years. More interestingly, most girls I actually interacted with were more interested in anime than clothes. With one being a fan of Death Note and Black Cat.

In fact, I'm begining to suspect the image of girls being Shopping obsessed socialites is a constructed image that was never true in the first place.

I'm sure there's a couple of things they could do for the concept, but so far… I'm coming up blank on things that they wouldn't be able to do in Equestria.

Not to mention… I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be in high school for the expressed fact they are all already out of Highschool from what we know… You know, at most, all they could do is go to get a diploma, and so far, I doubt any of the main 6 but Twilight Sparkle would bother.

So yeah, the idea, as we have been led to believe, is not that great.

… But… That simply makes me have to note… That it's quite possible we're missing something here… Like what's been leaked is glaring over some detail that may change everything… Might be nothing though.

Edit: something random just happened… Some girl's phone just rang using Rainbow Dash's Voice. Not sure if I should say something.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 10:22PM EST

Well, I can't say it doesn't surprise me.

As I mentioned before when LPS was revived to march with Hasbro's product legion, it is going to be nigh on impossible to replicate the magic that is FiM when segmenting from Equestria completely.
I can understand, however, this that may be an attempt to throw in some more fathomable boundries when outlining conflicts (i.e., You won't be using the magic of love to blast an antagonist out of a city), but the problem occurs by a term in which I like to refer to as "every character is drawn once".

If 'Equestrian Girls'-ified Rarity is dropped into situations where school and home conflicts arise, there we find the issue where no matter how hard the producers try to seperate the human and pony identities, it is impossible to stop comparing them to each other because we expect to find the same character qualities that made us entertained by and be connected to that character in the first place. "Why can't she use her unicorn magic to get a change clothes after falling into a puddle during recess?" Because she's not a f*cking unicorn anymore, and that's pretty boring.

I do intend to watch the new series closely to see how some of the parallels between Equestria and whatever the heck the humanized setting is going to be called. There needs to be holes filled in like Applejack's missing parents, because there is going to be much more relation to a (dare I say it) orphaned child if you have a human thrown into the mix. I expect that no matter how poorly this new series comes out, bronies will push it to the back of their minds and call it non-canon, although I'm not entirely sure if that will prevent /co/ from committing suicide in droves.

I'll still be worrying about how the writers will be able to handle the new rules, though, because we already know what happened to the ponies when they were arranged to do human-like things.

Love and tolerate and whatever.

-Insouciant

I remain unconvinced.

It seems all the "evidence" (i.e. the article) comes from a single source, which is some gal by the name of Zammap. I've doing some digging, doesn't look like her M.O. includes trolling. That doesn't prove much, mind you. People have a way of behaving unpredictably on impulse.

Regardless of her apparent trustworthiness, one should always be wary of a monopoly. As far as I know, there's no other source to confirm this. In fact, I came across a youtube comment claiming that the magazine in question does not have such an article. Of course, that's no trustworthy source either, but it does make me that much more skeptical.

Very fishy business, this. An obscure insider mag has an article with juicy details. Believable, but difficult to ascertain. One would be hard pressed to find a better cover story.

Let's not shit ourselves 'till we've got something more substantial to back these rumours, yes?

Keep in mind that it's not irrational to claim that the ponies were based off of these:

So a mlh could be that process in reverse, not the galaxy girls per say--- but it could be closer to Lauren's original vision even if Lauren isn't involved.

However I can say this if and only if that art-style on that one image that's been floating around is not actually the one used.
That's just crummy character design.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 11:09PM EST

No real strong opinions on the Equestria Girls bit (I don't like the way it looks too much right now, but 3 years ago, I likely would have told you the same about FiM). Anyways, because of this news should the Humanized MLP fan art entry have some more work put into it mentioning this? Or is it too soon/considered completely unrelated (after all, it really isn't fan art).

@Equestria Girls Rumour. (Again)

One point I want to make… I'm not worried by the idea… Just irritated.

If it ends up being what the so called "leaked images" looks like, I will personally rage at the wasted potential.

Hearing the basic idea, I see It's possible for it to work, but the concept that would work is far too divorced from the developed idea we are being presented with that we might as well not bother.

Most of these things needed to make it work are minor details to look at… True… But that only highlights how much the concept art and literal phrasing have gone off track from what makes the serries good for me to even have to mention them.

As I said, irritating. It's like watching someone making mistakes from the other side of a window, and you can't do anything to stop it. Nothing they do is likely to matter to you, they are in another room. But the fact they are making mistakes at all is infuriating.

Snickerway wrote:

The difference here is that the original FiM was spearheaded by Lauren Faust, who is actually competent. We have no idea who'll be running the show here, and judging by the previous MLP shows, odds are the outcome won't be pretty.

Yes but we should also have a little faith in the fact that it is proven that Hasbro can find good writers. When Lauren left, the show didn't implode, it was able to hold up its standards with different writers. We have proof that Hasbro has made poor decisions picking writers in the past (their past MLP shows weren't all that bad except for G3), but they have also proven that they know a competent writer when they see one.

Also, I'm sort of warming up to the Equestria Girls designs, although it does just look cheap…

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 11:22PM EST

Dac wrote:

Can someone explain advance to meh plz?

ad·vance
/ədˈvans/

Noun
A forward movement: "the Raritys' advance on KYM"; "the advance of fabulousness".

Verb
Move forward, typically in a purposeful way: "the Rarity troops advanced on the forum".

Adjective
Done, sent, or supplied beforehand: "advance notice".

Synonyms
noun: progress – advancement – headway – rise – improvement
verb: clopclopclopclopclopclop
adjective: forward

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 11:30PM EST

Dac wrote:

Seriously though, can someone explain the advance/rarity thing to me.

It's in there, I wanna say on the last page. Just gotta read.

EDIT: Nope, page 155.

Oh no, we certainly can't do that…

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 11:35PM EST

Holy Crap! I'm gone for six hours and come back to see everyone postin on this Equestria Grils thing? You wanna know what I think about it?

Yeah, I have no feels for this. Could be good, could be bad, I just don't know. I see some of you say it's going to be non-canon and that's probably true, so there's nothing to be mad at.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!