Forums / Discussion / General

232,903 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

So, um, I know I missed the page get, but… um… I… I think this page should be about America. I mean… if you think that's appropriate.

So… much…. TL;DR!

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT

>4 pages into thread
>shit gets real already

for the love of tits. How about forget your morals for a second and show a little self control next time, guys? We come here for ponies, not cheesy, judgmental logorrhea. Hold that against me if you like, but we don't need all these easily avoidable shitstorms happening because people felt like they "just had" to say something. I know we can do better than this. Believe in me who believes in you!

@ brony orgy

What the heck is this? This can't be real!
@fifths
Even if that was a joke, you should have thought better and not have posted it. It wasn't funny and was very cruel and in bad taste. You detailed the thread by posting something that had nothing to do with us or ponies, so don't even try to blame us. And the fact it was a joke doesn't make it any better. Since you find people's pain and suffering so funny, I leaving you a link of the victims of the tsunami that happened a couple years ago, it's a hoot! /sarcasm
graphic images that are not for the faint of heart
very graphic, click at your own risk
Look at those pictures and tell me that destruction is funny. Fucking tell me that.

@Popper

Man, that last post was me trying to be calm and reasonable. I have something of a talent for rustling jimmies I guess. My tl;dr must be like the queen tl;dr in heat, because it attracts a fuckload of other tl;drs.

If it counts for anything, I'm not actually trying to troll. I just can be kind of…clumsy I guess.

@Bsod below

Man, seriously? You have no idea how friggin expensive my psychiatric bills are, I was hoping you and the others could help bare the cost a little bit. (Disclaimer: I don't actually visit a psychiatrist, just plenty of self-medication)

In my opinion, the first post of mine, the one you commented on, was actually somewhat deep and poetic. The second was just emoistic rambling that ruined what beauty there was to be had in the first.

There is so much beauty in the universe that we miss out on because by being human, we're too vested in the outcome. There really was something beautiful in the destruction I witnessed in, something truly…cool about the way things were destroyed. You can't really appreciate the beauty of it when it's your house that was destroyed. I think the universe would be a hell of a lot more awesome place to look at from the outside in than it is for one who lives inside it. That's the reason why we're able to enjoy video games and such that take place in places that'd be terrible to live in. Hell. it's probably half the reason we're able to like My Little Pony, because of the distance.

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:58AM EDT

@That whole Fifths drama

I'm glad I chose to go to bed rather than add onto that discussion. That first post by Fifths made me very curious at first. I even thought his last sentence sounded somewhat deep but that may have only been because of sleep deprivation. I was too tired to think of a response so I slept on it.

Now that I have had some sleep, I can see that the whole entire discussion is just melodrama. I ask that everyone simply drops the subject and leave Fifths alone.

No offense to you Fifths, it's just that we are not your psychiatrists. To everyone else: Do. Not. Bother.

@Brony Orgy

But guise, it's all over tumblr. It must be true HERP DERP!

It's not real Dac. Though certain people wish it were, either to confirm their negative bias about Bronies or because they feel like they missed out on something.

Fact of the matter is, it's just another joke. It's about as real as my sexual love affair with Burning_Phoneix

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:37AM EDT

So apparently there was a whole backlash over Fifths for some reason, and I don't feel like going back and reading it.

But let me just say, I think we can at least commend him for taking it pretty well and learning from whatever his mistake was, unlike certain other past members of this forum (who I actually liked). Let's just drop it before it ruins the community here again.

Ignoring all this craziness is easy for me because this just happens to be the:

Behold! My own 'My Little Dashie' moment! But actually good this time!

picture hosting

And the Tower of Power!

upload images

What's this?! Another box?!

GASP Derpy! How'd you get in there?

upload pictures

(Rainbow Dash insisted on separate travel arrangements based on her… history with Derpy and lightning.)
And the whole gang!
All of these awesome plushies were made the the Deviant Artist, Space Voyager!
Visit her page HERE to see more of her amazing work or to talk to her about an order of your own!

photo upload

One last thing: A few weeks back people were posting pictures of themselves IRL, and I sorta joked my way around it. Figured now would be a good time to make up for it.

Hi, everyone! Scootaloo and I are definitely not scheming to take over the planet or anything. Perish the thought!

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:58AM EDT

@America:

@Blue Yoshi:

NEVER subscribe to the Pony General Threads. Your inbox will implode in a fantastic display of the internet's weakness.

@Brony Orgy:

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS!

YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!

BRONIES GOT THEIR STEAMY-HOT MAN RELATIONS ON AND LAID EACH OTHER DOWN BY THE FIRE!

AND THEN THEY ALL FUCKED!

@BSoD:

>2012
>Implying your sexual love affair with phoneix isn't real
>

Edit:

Celestia would smear Goku's overpowered ass across the floor, in my totally unbiased opinion.

@Dead:

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:49AM EDT

Ok, how about celestia or Amon?

@deadparrot
Too many pics bro.

@exposive lasers

To be fair, Celestia is as effective at averting danger as one-ply is at cleaning my ass.

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT

Celestia would gouge Amon's face out with her horns, kick him in the head, laser his ass, etc. She's not a bender, she's a magical demi-god from a different universe. This effectively means his powers of stealing bending are useless, as are his invincibility to bending. From the mathematical examinations people have done, Celestia would be tall enough to easily stab a grown man in the face with her horn, or rear up and kick him. So, paired with her magical ability, I would say Celestia has an advantage.

The problem being I would wager Amon would likely send his soldiers out to do the fighting before engaging himself. He's smart enough not to go toe-to-toe against a magical being when his powers designed to fight magical beings are useless.

As for defeating Goku, I said that Celestia would win based on the fact that Goku always wins. He's so goddamned overpowered for no explicable reason that it's always a bullshit, one-sided fight. I mean, when people say he has an advantage over Superman and the Hulk, I'm calling some serious bullshit.

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Celestia would gouge Amon's face out with her horns, kick him in the head, laser his ass, etc. She's not a bender, she's a magical demi-god from a different universe. This effectively means his powers of stealing bending are useless, as are his invincibility to bending. From the mathematical examinations people have done, Celestia would be tall enough to easily stab a grown man in the face with her horn, or rear up and kick him. So, paired with her magical ability, I would say Celestia has an advantage.

The problem being I would wager Amon would likely send his soldiers out to do the fighting before engaging himself. He's smart enough not to go toe-to-toe against a magical being when his powers designed to fight magical beings are useless.

As for defeating Goku, I said that Celestia would win based on the fact that Goku always wins. He's so goddamned overpowered for no explicable reason that it's always a bullshit, one-sided fight. I mean, when people say he has an advantage over Superman and the Hulk, I'm calling some serious bullshit.

The pony world seems pretty peaceful while the world of avatar isn't. I doubt she would have any will to finish him. He would just freeze her blood or snap her neck. Ever since she lost to chrysallis so easy, I have little faith in her as a fighter, or any of the ponies for that matter. I think our world and the avatar world would thrash equestria.

The avengers or the mane 6?

Edit: wait, I think you don't know the full extant of his powers. Let's just say he is very powerful and he can do more than energybend.

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 01:21AM EDT

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

@Dac:

Mane 6 or the Avengers?

No! Never fuck with the rules of my game! It's a fight to the death and you must answer or die. Who would win.

@Dac

I could bring myself to beat the shit out of Celestia if push came to shove and I were given the means to do so, but the Mane Six? Good heavens, no. No one could. The Avengers couldn't. I imagine Thor raising Mjolnir to smite Pinkie Pie, then just lowering the weapon and shaking his head in a mixture of shame, disgust and conflicting emotions.

Then the Avengers are swept away in a torrent of harmony.

EDET @DOC GOD LEAVE ME ALON

FINE YOU KNOW WHAT THE PONIS WOULD WON

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 01:56AM EDT

ExudesAffluence wrote:

@Dac

I could bring myself to beat the shit out of Celestia if push came to shove and I were given the means to do so, but the Mane Six? Good heavens, no. No one could. The Avengers couldn't. I imagine Thor raising Mjolnir to smite Pinkie Pie, then just lowering the weapon and shaking his head in a mixture of shame, disgust and conflicting emotions.

Then the Avengers are swept away in a torrent of harmony.

EDET @DOC GOD LEAVE ME ALON

FINE YOU KNOW WHAT THE PONIS WOULD WON

No! Stop it with the cheating! Fight, who would win?

Dac wrote:

@ cite

Why does Tavi say yer? I thought she was supposed to be high class, not Larry the cable guy.

I don't know.
I didn't make it.
The last time I tried to draw something the fire department added me to their favored customers list.

Cite wrote:

I don't know.
I didn't make it.
The last time I tried to draw something the fire department added me to their favored customers list.

Don't worry! last time I tried to draw, I became a registered sex offender. Shit happens

When I first started drawing, I got the death sentence in twelve systems.

@Scootaloo's no chicken:

The hopeful part of me thinks this might kill the retardedly overdone chicken jokes, but the smart part of me knows it's too much to ask.

@The Anthology 2:

My favorite part of that was the Dayman Scene, with the song from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Seeing as how I love Celestia and Solaire, I can't really say why I love that song so much…

RandomMan wrote:

Which tl;dr's? You're not Verbose. Verbose is our tl;dr king. After that are most likely Fifths, Twins, me, Dac and Deadparrot. Your average length of posts is even below Connor's.

I'm taking a break from my self imposed exile to say this:

Dac the Douchebender wrote:

Yeah, you did fine. Honestly, some people can’t be reasoned with. I’ve been called gay( half jokingly) for liking TLA/LOK, caring about how I dress, working out, having earrings, faux hawk, and it goes on and on. Some people can be dumb, everything is ‘gay’ and being gay is a bad thing. Haters are gonna hate about anything imaginable, don’t worry about it.

Sorry pal but you're a C.Ronaldo fan. You're 100% proven homosexual.

Blue Screen of Death wrote:

Fact of the matter is, it’s just another joke. It’s about as real as my sexual love affair with Burning_Phoneix

Scootaloo: No pets, no groups, no family, no flight… and the never-ending chicken jokes…

And drawing?
Oh, I can draw like you've never seen!
Unfortunately, my drawings were so good, that I've been legally barred from creating them.
Last time I did, the distraction to passers-by was so severe that you could measure it as a loss to the national GDP!

Hey guys I've been playing tons of TF2, what's going on in th-
…..
……
……
I am not readin all that Tl;dr shit on page 4

Anyways…
@Deadparrot

I am jelly of that derp plush.

@Stargazer

Scootaloo is no chicken
not a chicken
okay.jpg

@Thor

That feel your feeling…
I'm feeling that feely feel that feels too, right now
I need somebody to feel me in

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 03:38PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!