Forums / Discussion / General

170,292 total conversations in 5,456 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10167 posts from 235 users

@Sketch
Aw, thanks, but I don’t need to be given a Scootaloo every time I post (though I will certainly not complain).
Here, let’s compromise.
Have a Scoota-Changeling.

Aug 15, 2012 at 05:46PM EDT
Quote

Scootaloo Changeling is best Changeling, and at least she’d be able to go back to her original looks whenever she wanted to.

Also, no, I don’t just hand out my Scootaloos for any reason, just for when someone has a good idea.

Aug 15, 2012 at 05:55PM EDT
Quote

@Sketch

I’d know the first result of searching for Scootaloo anywhere. You are lazy and you should feel lazy. Here is a picture from page 43 of the image search results for Scootaloo, just to show how dedicated I am.

Incidentally, any of you guys know how hard it is to draw an Equestrian Airlines DC-3? It just so happens to be very hard.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT
Aug 15, 2012 at 06:02PM EDT
Quote

Ashki wrote:

Scootaloo Changeling is best Changeling, and at least she’d be able to go back to her original looks whenever she wanted to.

Also, no, I don’t just hand out my Scootaloos for any reason, just for when someone has a good idea.

Well, if she’s a changeling then technically that is her ‘original look.’
The cute orange persona is just a ruse!

Glad to hear you’re careful about doling out the Scootaloos, too.
They are a precious commodity and we’d hate to saturate the market.
Think of the Scoot-inflation!

(Yes, you can just tack ‘Scoot’ or ‘Scoota’ onto anything.)

Aug 15, 2012 at 06:17PM EDT
Quote

I’m not sure if this is important to anyone here, unless you like Jitterbug Jive.

If you don’t know who he is, he’s the creator of the (NSFW) Discorded Whooves tumblr blog and was very close-kept of his appearance… until now!

As of 4:00 today he finally revealed himself… as BaldDumboRat.

If you don’t that is, she is the voice of Derpy in the Doctor Whooves and Assistant series. The very voice everyone thinks of when when talking of Fanon Derpy. At the moment, my mind has been blown into a million pieces.

Aug 15, 2012 at 06:47PM EDT
Quote

Wait what? Never heard of the Discorded Whooves blog, but BaldDumboRat is like the God of Derpy’s headcanon voice. She did an apparently very popular tumblr too? That has absolutely shattered my perception of reality. I’m not even exaggerating.

Think Equestria Daily will do a piece on this? Because I was surprised that it wasn’t up there yet.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 07:02PM EDT
Aug 15, 2012 at 06:59PM EDT
Quote

I can’t wait for this game to come out.
I will play it only for the music, the awesome fighting will just be a nice pro.

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:13PM EDT
Quote

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

I’m not sure if this is important to anyone here, unless you like Jitterbug Jive.

If you don’t know who he is, he’s the creator of the (NSFW) Discorded Whooves tumblr blog and was very close-kept of his appearance… until now!

As of 4:00 today he finally revealed himself… as BaldDumboRat.

If you don’t that is, she is the voice of Derpy in the Doctor Whooves and Assistant series. The very voice everyone thinks of when when talking of Fanon Derpy. At the moment, my mind has been blown into a million pieces.



I didn’t even know she could draw and it turns out that shes behind Discorded Whooves?!?!
She’s damn good!

Though, like you said, quite NSFW at times.
I doubt EQD will showcase it for that reason, but crazy news nonetheless!

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:17PM EDT
Quote

Alright people, we just got some Moderator upgrades. As this thread commonly reports stuff regarding porn and shit in the MLP entry, I give you the new list of options:

  • I am now Database Moderator: This gives me everything. Image, Video, Entry, Forum and Ban, there is no limit besides some fancy staff-only powers. So you can PM me for anything, I can fix your problems. Keep em coming.
  • Verbose is now Sr. Forum Moderator: This gives him, besides his already Forum powers, also Image and Banning powers. So you can go to him now for issues in the image gallery, spammers and the forums.
  • Platus is now Sr. Entry Moderator: This gives him, besides his Entry powers, Image and Banning powers. So he basically now has what I had before this.

Congrats to the both of you and the other upgrades if they read this.

I also suggest the IRC to quickly report stuff, multiple mods are commonly there to help you (and talk about random shit). Go to the #knowyourmeme channel, nobody really uses #OMGKYM.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT
Aug 15, 2012 at 09:11PM EDT
Quote

Quick Tumblr time!

I wanted to crank out this update before… well… they arrive.

Linky

Aug 15, 2012 at 09:26PM EDT
Quote

Gigatoast wrote:

Quick Tumblr time!

I wanted to crank out this update before… well… they arrive.

Linky

Hoof snap, of course.

Aug 15, 2012 at 09:48PM EDT
Quote

@RandomMan

Congratulations to you too. You were basically a forum mod before the powers, so it’s good that you don’t have to run down someone to lock or delete a thread now.

And like Random said, I can delete images, so if (read:when) someone begins to post porn in a gallery and you happen to know I’m online, then you can just shoot me a PM. The fastest way to see to it is the IRC. Don’t feel bad about hitting it and quitting it if you’re not comfortable there. It moves a little fast for me at times, but if you PM me and I’m at work or something, then, well…I’ll keep working.

There’s also the Deer Signal, if you have access to that. If you know I’m going to see that from where I am, then that’s even faster than the IRC.

#TheresADeerSignal?


@Gigatoast

I’m really getting to like your Screwball character. I hope the rest of you guys are checking it out.


Oddly enough, cute Giygas and Renard go well together.

Aug 15, 2012 at 10:09PM EDT

Aw, look out!
Party at Parrot’s place!
And the ring-leader just arrived!

upload photo

Yep, Pinkie’s here and all suited up to PARTY!
In fact, she organized quite the little get-together already!

free image hosting

Pinkie and Rock & Roll CMCs courtesy of: FIREFLYTWINKLETOES!
Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, and Derpy courtesy of: SPACEVOYAGER!
Little pocket ponies courtesy of: BEWAREOFKITTY!
Go heap praises upon them because they are all awesome!

@New mod powers
Congrats to you guys!
Good to see your tireless efforts rewarded with… uh, more work and responsibility!
Yay?
(But, really, great job, guys!)

Aug 15, 2012 at 10:14PM EDT
Quote

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

I’m not sure if this is important to anyone here, unless you like Jitterbug Jive.

If you don’t know who he is, he’s the creator of the (NSFW) Discorded Whooves tumblr blog and was very close-kept of his appearance… until now!

As of 4:00 today he finally revealed himself… as BaldDumboRat.

If you don’t that is, she is the voice of Derpy in the Doctor Whooves and Assistant series. The very voice everyone thinks of when when talking of Fanon Derpy. At the moment, my mind has been blown into a million pieces.

I haven’t really kept up with with both of these blogs, so this comes as a surprise to me… kinda.

If I remember correctly, BDR usually likes being referred to as a man. Also, looking back at Discorded Whooves, the art style looked very sketchy at first, but as the comic went on, the drawing style started looking a bit cleaner and rounder, resembling BDR’s style more and more each time.

To tell ya the truth, I’m proud of him overcoming his fear of appearance. (or something like that, I can’t remember)

Aug 15, 2012 at 10:37PM EDT
Quote

@Exudes: Oh trust me, I feel lazy all the time, now being lazy is a different story unfortunately.

@DeadParrot: Holy crap, those are all awesome!

Aug 15, 2012 at 10:51PM EDT
Quote

So, if anyone is interested in the whole Discord Whooves/BaldDumboRat thing, there’s a livestream interview starting up right now!
Get in here: LIVESTREAM

@Leonard
BaldDumboRat is definitely a girl.
Show me a guy who can do this:

I’m sure she ran with being called a guy to allow her to keep her identity a secret as much as possible.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 11:09PM EDT
Aug 15, 2012 at 11:06PM EDT
Quote

@DeadParrot:

Your plushies are awesome! I feel so jealous (and broke) right now.
And the whole Discord Whooves/BaldDumboRat took me by surprise! Listening to the livestream right now.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:21PM EDT
Quote

DeadParrot222 wrote:

So, if anyone is interested in the whole Discord Whooves/BaldDumboRat thing, there’s a livestream interview starting up right now!
Get in here: LIVESTREAM

@Leonard
BaldDumboRat is definitely a girl.
Show me a guy who can do this:

I’m sure she ran with being called a guy to allow her to keep her identity a secret as much as possible.

I know that she’s a girl, but she says that she’s in the wrong body. She and his boyfriend relate to her as a man. I can’t really explain it though because I don’t personally know how that feels like.

Also, here’s a picture of him (I don’t know whether it’s explicit or not) :

Last edited Aug 16, 2012 at 09:16AM EDT
Aug 15, 2012 at 11:26PM EDT
Quote

@Leonard
Ah, yeah, he just brought it up in the stream.
Technically female, but thinks of himself as male.
I stand corrected.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT
Quote

@BDR deal:

Can’t say I’m familiar with any of the things people are really talking about, so whatever, doesn’t really shock me or anything.

@Giga:

WHY YA HATING ON MAH ALICORNS, MAN!? HOWSABOUTS I SLAP YOUR SHIT!?

Oh, wait, you have eyeball magic and shit. Fuck that.

@New mod powers:

So….

RandomMan’s position as our deity is further secured?

Neat.

@Plushies:

I have been training my abilities for just such an occasion, my dear Parrot. You will find that I am not to be trifled with, gentleman.

You will also find, I am…

Right behind you.

stabbing sounds
screaming

picks up Sweetie Belle plush

Mon petit poney.

Subtitles: My Little Pony

Aaaaaaaaanyways, I’m jelly. Super jelly.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT
Quote

DeadParrot222 wrote:

@Leonard
Ah, yeah, he just brought it up in the stream.
Technically female, but thinks of himself as male.
I stand corrected.

Let’s follow that logic to its conclusion shall we?

I’m technically mortal, but I like to think of myself as God. Since what we are is apparently just what we want to be, from now on I expect you all to refer to me as “The Almighty” and to make regular human sacrifices to me, for I am a vengeful and bloodthirsty god.

I’ll take cash as well in case some of you don’t have access to the tools needed for ritualistic slaughter.

Damn, that’s a big plushie by the way. I DEMAND YOU SACRIFICE IT TO ME!

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:04AM EDT
Quote

@Fifths

I got tools, remember a few days ago when you were all like “Pfft, swords.”

Well who is laughing now?
Probably still not me because i’m still going to have to sacrifice stuff, but w/e, my wallet ain’t taking a hit, so I count that $500 dollars i spent on that sword an investment.

All the farmers will be coming to me to sacrifice their livestock in style!


Classy as fuck.

I don’t even know what we are talking about right now actually.

Hey you guys wanna have a game-night tomorrow and play TF2 co-op once the servers work?
Like a little KYM brony get together?

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT
Quote

Ask TF2 General. I know I would, if my schedule lines up and Steam downloads mvm at some point.

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:30AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Alright people, we just got some Moderator upgrades. As this thread commonly reports stuff regarding porn and shit in the MLP entry, I give you the new list of options:

  • I am now Database Moderator: This gives me everything. Image, Video, Entry, Forum and Ban, there is no limit besides some fancy staff-only powers. So you can PM me for anything, I can fix your problems. Keep em coming.
  • Verbose is now Sr. Forum Moderator: This gives him, besides his already Forum powers, also Image and Banning powers. So you can go to him now for issues in the image gallery, spammers and the forums.
  • Platus is now Sr. Entry Moderator: This gives him, besides his Entry powers, Image and Banning powers. So he basically now has what I had before this.

Congrats to the both of you and the other upgrades if they read this.

I also suggest the IRC to quickly report stuff, multiple mods are commonly there to help you (and talk about random shit). Go to the #knowyourmeme channel, nobody really uses #OMGKYM.

And this is relevant to ponies how?

Just kidding. Congrats with the promotions guise. Y’all deserve it. RandomMan having no power over something he’s on just about 24/7 was extremely conspicuous and disorienting (well, at least to me), and Verbose has yet to be amply rewarded for winning the JFF Tournament thing. IDK about Platus since I hardly see him around, but he probably deserves it too. The mods here are great. They actually interact with the community, don’t abuse their powers, and are all around cool people.

@BaldDumboRat
Well, if she identifies with being male, in my eyes, he’s male. That’s not a very fair comparison, Fifths. Analogies are great, but they aren’t a catchall way to point out flaws in people’s logic. Considering and identifying yourself as male is fine. Considering yourself God is just crazy.

Also dat beard. And eyes. And eyebrows. And hair. Mmmmm. And no, I’m still perfectly comfortable with my sexuality. He’s a guy, no doubt about it. I just hope we don’t lose that wonderful Derpy voice as he starts taking more hormones and eases more into the male identity role. But if we do, so be it.

And he truly has a wonderful boyfriend, supporting him all the way, even through something as monumental as a sex change. Makes me think about the past relationships I’ve had, and how much of failures they were. Why is it so hard to find a decent, loving guy out there nowadays? Where have they all gone? WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? T_T

Aug 16, 2012 at 01:15AM EDT
Quote

Oh… he had a sex change, or is in the process of having one?

I don’t even know that, I thought it was just a girl posing as a guy so that she could remain ambiguous on the internet.

XD
Whoa, yeah, now that I know that, my entire universe just went out the window… whee, there it goes.
I don’t think I have ever seen his tumblr, but I was watching those Dr. Hooves and the assistant videos and I really liked them so hopefully this won’t affect the future creation of those.

I also hope that his situation doesn’t get any bad publicity, no one needs that and i’m sure there are idiots out there who would get mad just for him being a transvestite with no objective reason for hating on him other than their own preconceptions.

Aug 16, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT
Quote

Fifths wrote:

Let’s follow that logic to its conclusion shall we?

I’m technically mortal, but I like to think of myself as God. Since what we are is apparently just what we want to be, from now on I expect you all to refer to me as “The Almighty” and to make regular human sacrifices to me, for I am a vengeful and bloodthirsty god.

I’ll take cash as well in case some of you don’t have access to the tools needed for ritualistic slaughter.

Damn, that’s a big plushie by the way. I DEMAND YOU SACRIFICE IT TO ME!

Indeed.

I never quite understood the concept wanting people to think of you as something that technically defies the facts. Being male or female is simply a matter of chromosomes and such. I find it unnecessarily confusing to declare that you are whatever you feel like being. Am I an iguana if I decide to be? Can I require everyone to refer to me as “Your Majesty” instead of plain ‘ol Dan because I think I’m royalty? Of course not.

I’m not saying this to rain on her parade or anything, but I can’t really run with that mentality.

@Twins

I heartily approve of those comics. When I first saw Rarity, I wasn’t sure if I was going to like her or not, but after a while it became clear she would be one of my favorites.

@DeadParrot

Alright, how about this then; it would be like a human in Star Trek calling themselves a Betazoid, or a Vulcan, or a Klingon, when they do not in reality have a trace of any of those races to be found in their genetics. Would it make sense to call a human something else? No, all it does is confuse people, because those races all have unique attributes. Terms like male and female refer to innate biological traits, not something so arbitrary and changeable as a name.

Last edited Aug 16, 2012 at 02:36AM EDT
Aug 16, 2012 at 02:08AM EDT
Quote

@M-Dan

If he can get his license to say M instead of F on “Sex” than he is a male in my book.
Keeping it simple.

Aug 16, 2012 at 02:12AM EDT
Quote

@Solaire
Sure you want to risk a ‘golden shower,’ spy-boy?
Now if I can just figure out ho this stuff works…

Wait…

I have to WHAT?!

@Fifths & Dan
I don’t see your analogies as very apt.
He is simply wanting to shift from one sexual identity to the other.
In our society, that is (supposed to) be a non-issue.
He should neither gain nor lose any special privileges by asking to be referred to as male.
Trying to claim royalty or divinity obviously carries with it an expectation of supremacy that isn’t implied here.
As far as I’m concerned, it’s the same as someone named Robert asking to be called Bob.
Doesn’t matter in the grand scope of things and if they like it better that way, why not?

@Twins
Hey, who let you back in here?!

Hey look!
More Dan Vs. FiM!

Last edited Aug 16, 2012 at 02:30AM EDT
Aug 16, 2012 at 02:26AM EDT
Quote

Vikingbolt wrote:

Oh… he had a sex change, or is in the process of having one?

I don’t even know that, I thought it was just a girl posing as a guy so that she could remain ambiguous on the internet.

XD
Whoa, yeah, now that I know that, my entire universe just went out the window… whee, there it goes.
I don’t think I have ever seen his tumblr, but I was watching those Dr. Hooves and the assistant videos and I really liked them so hopefully this won’t affect the future creation of those.

I also hope that his situation doesn’t get any bad publicity, no one needs that and i’m sure there are idiots out there who would get mad just for him being a transvestite with no objective reason for hating on him other than their own preconceptions.

Therefore, I will stop thinking about it.

Aug 16, 2012 at 03:49AM EDT
Quote

@Phoneix

What is going on: You are reading the tail end of a discussion about BaldDumboRat who is the author of a Derpy/Discord Tumblr series.

Said author is genetically female but believes he (respectullfy) / she (technically) is a male in spirit

I.E: He (respectullfy) / she (technically) is one of those people who believe they should be the opposite gender due to a certain mental condition (I forget the medical term) and will be having a sex change in due time.

If that is the case, I highly commend the strength and spirit of his (respectullfy) / her (technically) Boyfriend.

Just answering your question.

Aug 16, 2012 at 07:26AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Alright people, we just got some Moderator upgrades. As this thread commonly reports stuff regarding porn and shit in the MLP entry, I give you the new list of options:

  • I am now Database Moderator: This gives me everything. Image, Video, Entry, Forum and Ban, there is no limit besides some fancy staff-only powers. So you can PM me for anything, I can fix your problems. Keep em coming.
  • Verbose is now Sr. Forum Moderator: This gives him, besides his already Forum powers, also Image and Banning powers. So you can go to him now for issues in the image gallery, spammers and the forums.
  • Platus is now Sr. Entry Moderator: This gives him, besides his Entry powers, Image and Banning powers. So he basically now has what I had before this.

Congrats to the both of you and the other upgrades if they read this.

I also suggest the IRC to quickly report stuff, multiple mods are commonly there to help you (and talk about random shit). Go to the #knowyourmeme channel, nobody really uses #OMGKYM.

Alright this is great.

for that i give the present of….almighty

Aug 16, 2012 at 09:18AM EDT
Quote

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

And this is relevant to ponies how?

Just kidding. Congrats with the promotions guise. Y’all deserve it. RandomMan having no power over something he’s on just about 24/7 was extremely conspicuous and disorienting (well, at least to me), and Verbose has yet to be amply rewarded for winning the JFF Tournament thing. IDK about Platus since I hardly see him around, but he probably deserves it too. The mods here are great. They actually interact with the community, don’t abuse their powers, and are all around cool people.

@BaldDumboRat
Well, if she identifies with being male, in my eyes, he’s male. That’s not a very fair comparison, Fifths. Analogies are great, but they aren’t a catchall way to point out flaws in people’s logic. Considering and identifying yourself as male is fine. Considering yourself God is just crazy.

Also dat beard. And eyes. And eyebrows. And hair. Mmmmm. And no, I’m still perfectly comfortable with my sexuality. He’s a guy, no doubt about it. I just hope we don’t lose that wonderful Derpy voice as he starts taking more hormones and eases more into the male identity role. But if we do, so be it.

And he truly has a wonderful boyfriend, supporting him all the way, even through something as monumental as a sex change. Makes me think about the past relationships I’ve had, and how much of failures they were. Why is it so hard to find a decent, loving guy out there nowadays? Where have they all gone? WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? T_T

You forgot super handsome.

(Call me)
Aug 16, 2012 at 09:26AM EDT
Quote

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

And this is relevant to ponies how?

Just kidding. Congrats with the promotions guise. Y’all deserve it. RandomMan having no power over something he’s on just about 24/7 was extremely conspicuous and disorienting (well, at least to me), and Verbose has yet to be amply rewarded for winning the JFF Tournament thing. IDK about Platus since I hardly see him around, but he probably deserves it too. The mods here are great. They actually interact with the community, don’t abuse their powers, and are all around cool people.

@BaldDumboRat
Well, if she identifies with being male, in my eyes, he’s male. That’s not a very fair comparison, Fifths. Analogies are great, but they aren’t a catchall way to point out flaws in people’s logic. Considering and identifying yourself as male is fine. Considering yourself God is just crazy.

Also dat beard. And eyes. And eyebrows. And hair. Mmmmm. And no, I’m still perfectly comfortable with my sexuality. He’s a guy, no doubt about it. I just hope we don’t lose that wonderful Derpy voice as he starts taking more hormones and eases more into the male identity role. But if we do, so be it.

And he truly has a wonderful boyfriend, supporting him all the way, even through something as monumental as a sex change. Makes me think about the past relationships I’ve had, and how much of failures they were. Why is it so hard to find a decent, loving guy out there nowadays? Where have they all gone? WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? T_T

From what I’ve heard, he can manually manipulate his voice to become either masculine or feminine. This can help him sound more like a man while keeping the bubbly Derpy voice that everyone knows and loves. She isn’t thinking about any of that supplement or surgery stuff at the moment, and even then, it’s quite easy for a man to do high-pitched voices. (it just requires more work)

Also, I may be a guy, but have to agree with you, he is quite hansom. I’m actually a tad jealous.

Aug 16, 2012 at 09:44AM EDT
Quote

@Deadparrot

Oh, so you choose to defy your God, is that the way of it Deadparrot. THEN KNOW MY VENGEFUL FURY (in the form of tl;dr)

First off, you’re holding contradictory beliefs. Allow me to explain

Sexual identity is not the issue here, it’s gender identity. Sexual identity is based on a preference, gender is based on one’s physical biology. If you are going to maintain that gender is based upon preference, whether one identifies with what is socially perceived as ‘masculine’ or ‘feminine’, then congratulations Deadparrot, you’re officially a woman now! You obviously have a preference for feminine things like ponies and cutesy stuffed animals, and since our gender is preference-based, you’re officially a she! Look out Twins, looks like you’ve got some competition for the title of queen of the KYM forum hive! (Quite a lot actually, since according to Deadparrot we’re all women!)

So ya, either abandon the belief that gender is preference based, or side with those assholes who say we’re a bunch of womanly faggots.

The other point you seemed to be making was that because women and men are on equal grounds, there is no undeserved merrit to be gained from referring a ‘he’ as a ‘she’, so really why the hell not?

>Women and men are on equal grounds


So are you saying that when the draft for World War 3 starts, all I have to do to get out of it is dress in drag and tell the draft officers I’m a woman? Are you saying that all I need to do to get free peeping passes in the girl’s locker room is tell my P.E. teacher I choose to be referred to as a woman?

The real reason why this kind of thinking is harmful is philosophical however. I hate this attitude that reality is such a flimsy thing that you can change it just by altering the language we use to describe it. It doesn’t work like that, altering our language to reflect a false reality doesn’t change reality, it just breaks the language, leading to a lot of confusion and a very grumpy Fifths. And since I’m God and all, that’s definately a thing you want to avoid.

Just to clarify, I’m perfectly fine with a person choosing to get hormone injections and what not. Whatever makes you happy. Just don’t expect me to ignore the reality of things just because it helps immerse you in your fantasy.

Last edited Aug 16, 2012 at 11:32AM EDT
Aug 16, 2012 at 11:15AM EDT
Quote

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

From what I’ve heard, he can manually manipulate his voice to become either masculine or feminine. This can help him sound more like a man while keeping the bubbly Derpy voice that everyone knows and loves. She isn’t thinking about any of that supplement or surgery stuff at the moment, and even then, it’s quite easy for a man to do high-pitched voices. (it just requires more work)

Also, I may be a guy, but have to agree with you, he is quite hansom. I’m actually a tad jealous.

Hormones physically change the vocal cords so it might effect his/her manipulation of the Derpy voice.

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:37AM EDT
Quote

@Exudes:

Because Rarity is generous. So generous, in fact, that she is going to start giving away prizes! To award you whenever you stop working, she is going to shoot you! If you get up, she’s going to shoot you again!

Isn’t she the nicest?

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:54AM EDT
Quote

Fifths mad.

I say let people do w/e they want, it doesn’t affect me so I don’t have an opinion on it, that is the way it should be for everyone.
Unless you have a friend or a family member or something who is a transvestite, you probably don’t really know what is going on and anything you say is just an opinion based on what society has taught you, it’s not even an opinion based on your own experiences with people.

Society for the most part paints anything not “normal” as bad, that is why bronies get hate. Now I’m not saying you are wrong Fifths, I’m just encouraging everyone here to not talk about this kinda stuff because I doubt anyone really has a valid opinion on the subject and that it is incredibly off-topic.

Less talking about this one person having a sex change, more ponies.

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:57PM EDT
Quote

@Spydrake: You shoulda seen the thread in its reverse heyday. We were going through severl pages and subbing to it meant death.

@Random: Thanks for the updates. Enjoy your UNLIMITED POWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

@Gigatoast: lol, hypocrisy

@Solaire: SPYCHECK
VWOOOOOOOOOOSH

@Fifths: I’m technically a human, but I think of myself as a giant battle robot. So you are nothing because I will step on your ass and fire twin ER PPCs into the crater.

@Twins: …

That noise you just heard was my respect for Rarity going up by several thousand units of measurement. Bravo.

Who gave Scootaloo rocket-oh wait that was me.

Uh… don’t crash!

Aug 16, 2012 at 01:05PM EDT
Quote

@Vikingbolt

To reiterate, I have nothing against transvestites. I find nothing morally objectionable about hormone therapy or getting surgery or whatever.

What I don’t like is this idea that by the magical power of just saying so, you can make the world perceive you as something you’re not. All that is is a deception which does nothing but confuse.

The artist is female, and it doesn’t matter how many times you refer to her as “him”, that fact isn’t going to change.

Now for a little bit of ponu.

Aug 16, 2012 at 01:30PM EDT
Quote

Hey guys,

Uh, you remember what I said about Rule 34 being just a bunch of lines….

And how I defended it….

And how I may or may not have said I drew a topless Rainbow Dash….

It got worse.

Like I just drew a completely naked Rainbow Dash worse.

VAG, NIPS, CLIT AND ALL

I’m slowly becoming one of those icky nsfw artists.

Please stop me from destroying myself.

I’m scared.

Aug 16, 2012 at 01:57PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!