Forums / General

195,881 total conversations in 5,393 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Pokemon Generations: Which one do you prefer?

Last posted Jul 07, 2012 at 06:27PM EDT. Added Jul 06, 2012 at 12:44PM EDT
38 conversations with 29 participants

Lets have a discussion. Which generation do you guys prefer? Every person seems to have a different opinion, and when they clash, a lot of butthurt arises into the air. Lets see which one is the most popular among the “lovely” people of KYM…Shall we?

Jul 06, 2012 at 12:44PM EDT

Ive got to say, I think I like the second generation the best. You can catch a lot of the pokemon in the first generation, and then some. Although im not as big of a fan of the characters, such as your rival, professor elm, ect. I do like Professor Oak and Gary (blue/green) better.

Jul 06, 2012 at 12:52PM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Gen 1 or get your filthy, casual scum off of my internet.

What about the Gen1 remakes that got released in Gen3? Technically, Gen1 and Gen3 take place at the same time.
As for which generation I like, I’d have to say I like all of them. The later ones for the story, the older ones for the pokemon. To be honest, the new are kinda….sub-par

Jul 06, 2012 at 01:02PM EDT
Quote

Only Gen that I really don’t like is 5. I don’t know a single pokemon from that Gen, while I could probably name every single one in the other 4.

I liked Gen 2, because it felt more like an expansion on Gen 1 than anything else. But my favorite would probably have to be Gen 3. The Hoenn region was a lot of fun, and Emerald is probably the version that I replayed the most.

Jul 06, 2012 at 01:19PM EDT
Quote

To me, it’s a tie between 4 and 5. This is because it contains most of my favorite Pokemon, as seen in this:

Jul 06, 2012 at 01:43PM EDT
Quote

I actually enjoyed generations 3 and 5 the most.
3 was the introduction of Pokemon Contests, competitions with deeper depth than the later Pokeathlon and Musical, also being a pretty lengthy sidequest if you went for getting your Pokemon into the art gallery, something that most people don’t seem to know about. While the immense surfing portions of the game occasionally felt a bit tiring, the huge ocean and extreme variety in the location of the region gave it as close to an open-world environment as any of the main games have given.
5 I have enjoyed thoroughly due to the ever so slight boost of difficulty, albeit the game is still easy, it is still noticeable and I actually had to do more than spam my strongest attack on my starter to get through the game. It also had a more solid plot and some interesting Pokemon designs.
While people constantly seem to argue that gen 1 had the best designs and that each generation got progressively worse in designs, I like to argue the opposite.
Take a look at these prime pieces of work from gen 1:

Seel the Sea Lion. How clever.

Ekans the Snake, not only is it just a cartoon snake, but its name is snake backwards.

Voltorb, a pokeball with a face. So intense.
Now let’s look at designs from gen 3, the middle generation currently.

Lotad, a water weed with a small six legged duck head thing attached to the bottom, pretty cool.

Seviper, the took a snake and actually made it look relatively cool. I’m okay with this.

Wailord, the titanic whale mixed with a floating device, not majorly detailed but alright.
And now let’s look at our current gen, #5.

Yamask, a spirit Pokemon that carries a mask of what resembles its face before it died, spooky and relatively cool.

Solosis, a cell going through mitosis, that is pretty sweet,

Pawniard, based upon a chess piece made of metal blades, that is just cool to the core.
I’m hoping this could perhaps show that later gens aren’t inferior, but I don’t want anyone to think I’m trying to say the first were the worst. I still like every generation for something.

Jul 06, 2012 at 02:01PM EDT
Quote

I generally find generations 1-2 to be only pure nostalgia. Generation 3 by far had the most originality and well thought out Pokemon. Generation 4 was a bit of a let-down for me; it was extremely bland and the Pokemon were unoriginal or had horrible move pools. Generation 5, with the coming of Black 2 and White 2 (which I have played in Japanese), I would say is rivaling generation 3 in originality and Pokemon. Not to mention, Pokemon generation 5 has the most complex and well thought out plot of any generation. Now that I’ve played Black/White and Black2/White2, I am actually conflicted on which generation I like more now. Generation 3 or 5?


Every generation has something good about it; there’s no doubt about that. Every generation of Pokemon has affected almost all it’s players in a good or nostalgic way; Pokemon is good at that and will always be. Despite how much I dislike some parts of the generations, I always jump on buying a new game when it comes out because to me, every Pokemon game is worth playing despite the generation. I grew up with Pokemon and I’m 19 years old and I’m still not even tired of Pokemon. Every time information is leaked about a new game coming out, I get all giddy like a 10 year old boy.

Last edited Jul 06, 2012 at 03:05PM EDT
Jul 06, 2012 at 02:44PM EDT
Quote

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Gen 1 or get your filthy, casual scum off of my internet.

I had a feeling someone would post this.

Anyways, the reason I said generation 2 is my favorite is because it has a lot of the pokemon from the first generation, and then some. To be more clear, I dont like the 2nd gen starters nearly as much as the first gen starters (I actually replaced typhlosion with charizard after missing the flying-combo) Personally, Lugia has been in my top 5 favorite legendaries, under articuno, rayquaza, mewtwo, and celebi. Generation one was at least my second favorite, but I think the most enjoyable game I have played is Pokemon Soul Silver, since it has a ton of generation one pokemon, you can trade via wi fi, and the gen 1 starters are available in-game, making it possible to train them and add more gen 1 members to your team.

To think about, actually, generation 2 didnt have a whole lot of REALLY cool pokemon. Maybe I need to look through the dex again, but I dont remember any ones that really stick out.

All in all, I respect your opinion, but I am keeping mine, too.

Jul 06, 2012 at 02:45PM EDT

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

I actually enjoyed generations 3 and 5 the most.
3 was the introduction of Pokemon Contests, competitions with deeper depth than the later Pokeathlon and Musical, also being a pretty lengthy sidequest if you went for getting your Pokemon into the art gallery, something that most people don’t seem to know about. While the immense surfing portions of the game occasionally felt a bit tiring, the huge ocean and extreme variety in the location of the region gave it as close to an open-world environment as any of the main games have given.
5 I have enjoyed thoroughly due to the ever so slight boost of difficulty, albeit the game is still easy, it is still noticeable and I actually had to do more than spam my strongest attack on my starter to get through the game. It also had a more solid plot and some interesting Pokemon designs.
While people constantly seem to argue that gen 1 had the best designs and that each generation got progressively worse in designs, I like to argue the opposite.
Take a look at these prime pieces of work from gen 1:

Seel the Sea Lion. How clever.

Ekans the Snake, not only is it just a cartoon snake, but its name is snake backwards.

Voltorb, a pokeball with a face. So intense.
Now let’s look at designs from gen 3, the middle generation currently.

Lotad, a water weed with a small six legged duck head thing attached to the bottom, pretty cool.

Seviper, the took a snake and actually made it look relatively cool. I’m okay with this.

Wailord, the titanic whale mixed with a floating device, not majorly detailed but alright.
And now let’s look at our current gen, #5.

Yamask, a spirit Pokemon that carries a mask of what resembles its face before it died, spooky and relatively cool.

Solosis, a cell going through mitosis, that is pretty sweet,

Pawniard, based upon a chess piece made of metal blades, that is just cool to the core.
I’m hoping this could perhaps show that later gens aren’t inferior, but I don’t want anyone to think I’m trying to say the first were the worst. I still like every generation for something.

I completely agree with you. To me, each generation has its share of either boring or just plain stupid pokemon. Examples? Okay.

Muk and Grimer, honestly, when I was a kid I would draw blobs all over my paper for fun. These didnt have a large amount of creativity in them. Voltorb and electrode are the same, but for some reason I have always liked those two. Probably because electrode always has that grin on his face.

Dunsparce from Gen II I find actually somewhat creative, but its just boring to look at. I wouldnt be able to come up with a pokemon like that, but it goes down to the list of my least favorite pokemon because…well, its stats are horrific, its a normal type (Dont get offended if you like normal types, I have never ever used one, nor do I intend to use one, besides rattatta in the beginning of nuzlockes, due to its hyperfang.) Hoppip is also a quite strange pokemon, its a flying-grass type and I hate it.

Generation 3 has a few pokemon that sort of…stink. Zigzagoon, to me, is a strange pokemon just because its made from….zigzags…hence the name. But its just another rattata starter to me. Seedot confuses me. How can a seed grow into something that looks like nuzleaf? I could understand a tree-ish pokemon, but not that. Luvdisc, probably one of the most hated pokemon of all time, is probably the 1st-2nd worst 3rd gen pokemon, standing right by feebas. Feebas is an uglier magikarp with a disappointing evolution, as opposed to magikarp and gyarados. Luvdisc is just a sea heart, which I dont understand why its water and not just normal.

Generation 4 has some infamous pokemon, too. It has bidoof, burmy, and buizel. The reason why these start with B is because theyre all BAD. Their evolutions are just awful, especially bibarrel. I hate these two pokemon so much, its funny. The legendaries are bad, too. Cresselia, Girantina (In not levitating form), heatran, mespirit, uxie, azelf, and arceus, the god of cheating. Sorry if you like any of these, but to me, they’re awful.

Generation 5, to me, is probably the one with the worst. Patrat, another copy of rattata, is a rat, just like rattata. They didnt throw in a different pokemon just like the other generations? I guess it is a cool-looking rat, after observing it for a split second, but its just a little unoriginal.. Throh and Sawk are just fighting pokemon, whos names just look like dolan was trying to spell them. “Throh, pls”. Sandile and Krokorock are both pretty cool ones, but krookodile is just weird looking. Trubbish and Garbodor, I know you 5th fans hear this enough, are just literally piles of garbage. 5th generation pokemon are now just catching up with the humans and morphing into their stuff. Hydreigon is cool, Ill give you guys that, but druddigon is just weird. His colors dont match at all, and it looks like the creators just gave a picture of him to five year olds to color.

Man, I typed a lot, but I made my point. Each generation has its share of awful pokemon, but some generations have more than others.

Jul 06, 2012 at 03:09PM EDT

I think gen 1 is my favorite, just because of nostalgia. I know we all have a thousand stories retelling fond memories of our first Pokemon games. That being said, I was really impressed with gen 4. If I had to pick a least favorite, it would be gen 3. Not saying it was bad, I just preferred the others. I still haven’t played the 5th yet.

Generation 2 was a big freaking deal, too. I was still young enough to enjoy a sequel to something and not instinctively assume it was inferior to its predecessor. And the remakes of this generation we great, too.

I don’t know, I love them all!

Jul 06, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT
Quote

Honestly, my favorite generation was Generation 3. My favorite region has always my favorite region due to its wide assortment of interesting and odd Pokemon. My other fave is the first generation because just remembering the joy of playing Pokemon Red/Blue on the Gameboy is a nostalgia trip.

Jul 06, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT
Quote

I actually like the Second and Third generation of pokemon(@Solaire:Come at me, bro)! Though I have a couple of favorite pokemons from the First generation.

As for the type of pokemon… Well, I’ll let this image explain:

Jul 06, 2012 at 03:22PM EDT

Zaratth wrote:

I completely agree with you. To me, each generation has its share of either boring or just plain stupid pokemon. Examples? Okay.

Muk and Grimer, honestly, when I was a kid I would draw blobs all over my paper for fun. These didnt have a large amount of creativity in them. Voltorb and electrode are the same, but for some reason I have always liked those two. Probably because electrode always has that grin on his face.

Dunsparce from Gen II I find actually somewhat creative, but its just boring to look at. I wouldnt be able to come up with a pokemon like that, but it goes down to the list of my least favorite pokemon because…well, its stats are horrific, its a normal type (Dont get offended if you like normal types, I have never ever used one, nor do I intend to use one, besides rattatta in the beginning of nuzlockes, due to its hyperfang.) Hoppip is also a quite strange pokemon, its a flying-grass type and I hate it.

Generation 3 has a few pokemon that sort of…stink. Zigzagoon, to me, is a strange pokemon just because its made from….zigzags…hence the name. But its just another rattata starter to me. Seedot confuses me. How can a seed grow into something that looks like nuzleaf? I could understand a tree-ish pokemon, but not that. Luvdisc, probably one of the most hated pokemon of all time, is probably the 1st-2nd worst 3rd gen pokemon, standing right by feebas. Feebas is an uglier magikarp with a disappointing evolution, as opposed to magikarp and gyarados. Luvdisc is just a sea heart, which I dont understand why its water and not just normal.

Generation 4 has some infamous pokemon, too. It has bidoof, burmy, and buizel. The reason why these start with B is because theyre all BAD. Their evolutions are just awful, especially bibarrel. I hate these two pokemon so much, its funny. The legendaries are bad, too. Cresselia, Girantina (In not levitating form), heatran, mespirit, uxie, azelf, and arceus, the god of cheating. Sorry if you like any of these, but to me, they’re awful.

Generation 5, to me, is probably the one with the worst. Patrat, another copy of rattata, is a rat, just like rattata. They didnt throw in a different pokemon just like the other generations? I guess it is a cool-looking rat, after observing it for a split second, but its just a little unoriginal.. Throh and Sawk are just fighting pokemon, whos names just look like dolan was trying to spell them. “Throh, pls”. Sandile and Krokorock are both pretty cool ones, but krookodile is just weird looking. Trubbish and Garbodor, I know you 5th fans hear this enough, are just literally piles of garbage. 5th generation pokemon are now just catching up with the humans and morphing into their stuff. Hydreigon is cool, Ill give you guys that, but druddigon is just weird. His colors dont match at all, and it looks like the creators just gave a picture of him to five year olds to color.

Man, I typed a lot, but I made my point. Each generation has its share of awful pokemon, but some generations have more than others.

I will say this, most people judge the Pokemon generations on the Pokemon designs, which do matter in a way. However, what really makes a Pokemon is it’s move pool and base stats. A lot of people take one look at Garbodor and say, “That Pokemon looks horrible and sucks.” In reality, Garbodor is the best Tank to come out since Swalot in Generation 3.

You can’t judge a book by its cover and this also applies to the Pokemon themselves.

Last edited Jul 06, 2012 at 03:37PM EDT
Jul 06, 2012 at 03:22PM EDT
Quote

Anako wrote:

I will say this, most people judge the Pokemon generations on the Pokemon designs, which do matter in a way. However, what really makes a Pokemon is it’s move pool and base stats. A lot of people take one look at Garbodor and say, “That Pokemon looks horrible and sucks.” In reality, Garbodor is the best Tank to come out since Swalot in Generation 3.

You can’t judge a book by its cover and this also applies to the Pokemon themselves.

I agree with you. I think that there are many very stupid looking pokemon with very good movesets. Creativity wise, however, I dont really care for the ones who look likes garbage. Of course, if I would ever want to do SERIOUS wi-fi battles, I would have to suck it up and just take whatever pokemon has the best stats for the job, along with moves. I just think that as the generations go on, the game developers look for…lets say…objects sitting on their desk, or around the room. Im pretty sure thats how they got rotom, (Alright, thats stupid to assume that, but honestly, I dont want a pokemon that can transform into a washing machine or lawnmower) I have seen great use made of rotom, but it has just never appealed to me.

Jul 06, 2012 at 03:31PM EDT

Cirno wrote:

Honestly, my favorite generation was Generation 3. My favorite region has always my favorite region due to its wide assortment of interesting and odd Pokemon. My other fave is the first generation because just remembering the joy of playing Pokemon Red/Blue on the Gameboy is a nostalgia trip.

When I said “My favorite region has always been my favorite region….” I meant to say Hoenn!
I feel stupid.

Jul 06, 2012 at 04:25PM EDT
Quote

Cirno wrote:

When I said “My favorite region has always been my favorite region….” I meant to say Hoenn!
I feel stupid.

Careful out there, friend! With a mistake like that you could seriously lose an internet argument!

Jul 06, 2012 at 04:35PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

It doesn’t matter to me, Pokémon is Pokémon.

This is the correct attitude.

If I had to choose, I’d say my favorite is the third, due to the fact that it had both RSE, the first Pokemon games I actually played, and the Gen 1 remakes.

Jul 06, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT
Quote

I like the very first games because of level 150 glitch pokemon, though I really like the remakes of both the first and second gen gameplay wise. Pokemon wise, I like generation 2. It has the most weird, but not totally out there, pokemon.

Jul 06, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT
Quote

Keep in mind I can’t fairly judge and compare Gens because I’ve only played 3 Pokemon Games, Yellow, Diamond, and White, Sorry Mudkip and Lugia.

Some people we’ll probably get mad when I say this but My Least favorite was Yellow, Here’s Why. And Pokemon design, Well it is the Frist gen, So I’m not going to bash it for having a lot of pokemon based on animals, Its not bad but it doesn’t mean its 50 Times better then the later gens just for being the frist.

So my ture frist pokemon game is Diamond, In a nutshell: Starts playing, 2rd Gym Too hard, Quit, Starts over months later, Beats All Gyms , Restarts Ds losing to Elite 4 (Don’t Lie, You know that feel,) Repeat until Quit, Plays Again Week Later…

Game Freezes.

But Overall It’s not a bad game, 2nd Time I played it feels too easy Minus Elite 4, And there’s not as many cool pokemon as White, But I’ll probably it again on an Emulator so I can finally beat the Elite 4.

White is My Favorite Pokemon Game, Every Pokemon has either a Cool or Interesting design, Sometimes both, and the Gyms are not “Spam Strong Move” Easy, and the Story I can’t fully judge because I haven’t beaten the game yet, But is way more interesting then Diamond’s story which is just

Some guy who wants to be god for no reason.

Only thing I don’t like is that you have to grid because of the Harder Gyms, But either way I’ll still play it on my bed before sleeping which is sadly when I usually play it, I don’t have enough Free time in my Free time. “Insert FWP Hashtag here”

So IMO 5th Gen is has the best Design, Gameplay, and Story.

Last edited Jul 06, 2012 at 07:03PM EDT
Jul 06, 2012 at 07:01PM EDT
Quote

I like gen 5 and the remakes of the gen 1 and 2 games best. I was never that into gen 3 or 4 for some reason.

Jul 06, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT
Quote

My childhood lies in my Pokemon Silver’s memory.

pops it into GBA Now then… finds that the battery has died and I can’t load my save

Jul 06, 2012 at 10:18PM EDT
Quote

I’m really used to the first Gen. Possibly because it’s the only Generation I grew up around.

Sure, the characters aren’t original, but they are memorable.

Who on earth would remember Swinub over, say, Ditto? Or Charmander? Even Exeggcute! Name any Pokemon from First Gen and I instantly remember them.

It’s like saying some random FPS guy is better than Mario because “he’s rugged and has a complex storyline”. We all know Mario doesn’t need those things. That’s what you should like about him, he’s fun.

Plus, you could sing the first generation as a complete song. How cool was that?

Jul 06, 2012 at 11:16PM EDT
Quote

@Natsuru

It has been a great while since I loaded my older Pokemon games, but you’ve reminded me that the consequences will never be the same. Now I’m really loathe to do so.

Anyways, yeah, every generation has had more or less equal amounts of good and bad Pokemon. One thing that’s constant, though, is that for the most part (Gen IV excepted. Dialga? Seriously?) the legendary Pokemon seem to consistantly get better with each game. Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem are all pretty fricken’ cool. Ho-Oh and Lugia trumped the birds from Gen I (by the way, I insist Mewtwo has a horrible design. Cool concept poorly executed), and Rayquaza is literally one of the most awesome Pokemon ever made.

And the story, of course. From what I remember Gen I had very little semblance of a plot, and Gen II wasn’t much bettter. The stories in Ruby and Sapphire were meh, but the story in Emerald was fantastic. And Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. And Black and White are incredible. Semi-unrelated, but the plot of the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeons made those the best Pokemon games I’ve ever played. Maybe my memory distorts how fun they were to play, but from what I remember the story really was something.

And the setting. Saffron City was all well and good and impressive in scale, and Rustboro and Jubilife were steps in the right direction, but oh my God, Castelia City. And I feel it will only get better. Newer technology and better graphics help, but the worlds just keep getting more detailed. I’d really like a completely open world game at some point.

So, in my humble opinion, I present to you my favorite Pokemon games:

1. Gen V
2. Gen II
3. Gen I
4. Gen III
5. Gen IV

And of course, Red and Blue Rescue Teams would go at the top were we counting spinoffs.

Last edited Jul 07, 2012 at 01:38AM EDT
Jul 07, 2012 at 01:32AM EDT
Quote

I actually like them all almost equally. Each has some really cool pokemon designs, and it’s really hard for me to pick a favourite. I’d say that they were a lot more creative in the 1st and 2nd gen, and got a bit lazy after the 3rd, but that’s really no measure for overall quality imo.

Although I do particularly like 2nd gen since they kept it short (only 100 new pokemon), simple, and lovable. Plus all the nostalgia of Silver being one of my first video games.

Jul 07, 2012 at 02:01AM EDT
Quote

Generation VI, I’m from the future.

Jul 07, 2012 at 02:24AM EDT

I like Gen III the most. After that it seemed like some good pokemon with the really crap ones.

Jul 07, 2012 at 06:53AM EDT
Quote

I mainly played the first three, but I do enjoy the designs of four, never seen into five however. I don’t really prefer one over the other too greatly. It was more about specific pokemon I liked which I could and can pick apart from all the gens.

Though if I total the ones I pick apart I think I’d remain with gen three being the greatest.

Jul 07, 2012 at 06:59AM EDT
Quote

Gen I & II
I played the games until Gen III.

Jul 07, 2012 at 07:12AM EDT

My favourite Gen. is Gen. II if I had to pick. The best type:

And Slowking is best Pokémon.

Jul 07, 2012 at 10:21AM EDT
Quote

Alejandro wrote:

My favourite Gen. is Gen. II if I had to pick. The best type:

And Slowking is best Pokémon.

Generation three did have some of my favorite pokemon in it, but I was disliking the addition of contests, which I have always found pointless. Anyways, generation three, to me, had the best legendary pokemon in it, rayquaza, which is my favorite.

We havent talked about this in the thread at all yet, but I wasn’t a fan of the sound effects/music. Within all the gameboy advanced games, I havent enjoyed the music (Fire red/Leaf green was my only exception, along with remakes of SNES games) The music seemed too calm for a pokemon game, unlike the GBC/GB games which had quicker, and more exciting music.

The battle animations are my pet peeve for this generation. You’ve seen hyper beam on all the others, right? A giant laser comes out of the users mouth and hits the foe. In R/S/E, its just a ton of particles that are launched at the foe. Doesnt sound like a 150 damage move to me.

Generation 3 was a good generation, but Im going with generation one for the music and characters, generation 2 with the pokemon, and generation 3 for the storyline.

Jul 07, 2012 at 10:37AM EDT

Actually, I love every gen because they all had great strengths in my opinion.
Gen 1: Pokemon – Being the original game, meant it had more possibilities for Creatures
Gen 2: Most expanse – The fact you could go back to Kanto was a great addition
Gen 3: New Battle additions – I’ve always loved double battles, and this is where they were first introduced. To top it off, in-battle weather was first introduced.
Gen 4: Pokemon – I loved how instead of making new species of Pokemon, they went back and added new evolutions to old ones, which cut out the need of doing even more searching of new types and lets you focus more on training and evolving through experience
Gen 5: Villains, locations, rivals and a lot more – This isn’t actually my favourite gen, but it did actually add a lot of new things I love. I loved how the main enemies acted like they cared about pokemon, and they didn’t reveal they were evil. I loved how you had 2 rivals. I love how they took version exclusives to another level. I love the battle subway. I love triple battles and rotation battles. I love the dream gear. All that, among other things.

If you forced me to pick a favourite though, it would be gen 4. Don’t ask why, it just is.

Jul 07, 2012 at 12:59PM EDT
Quote

Gen III had the best pokemon designs, including my favorites (Breloom, Vibrava, Swalot, Tropius). Gen II also had some really great pokemon like Piloswine and Quagsire. Best storyline was Gen II, best graphics were Gen III (4 and 5 are overcomplicated, I hate the 3D).
1. 3
2. 2
3. 4
4. 5
5. 1
Yup, Gen I was my least favorite.

Jul 07, 2012 at 04:22PM EDT

My favorite Pokemon Gens are
Generation 1 (The Gen which I grew with)
&
Generation 3 (The Gen which got my attention and made me like Pokemon again)

Gen.2 leaves me Indifferent (I dunno the pokemon design are MEH for me )
and in Gen.4+5 I have no idea what is going on!

Jul 07, 2012 at 06:27PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!