Forums / General

195,733 total conversations in 5,390 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Pokémon General

Last posted Jul 10, 2014 at 10:35PM EDT. Added Jul 08, 2012 at 08:44PM EDT
1,663 conversations with 139 participants

I’m doing a challenge a friend issued me. The challenge is to play through HeartGold with the same Pokemon as Gold from the Pokemon Adventures Manga. In other words, this guy

The Pokemon their Nicknames, Natures and Levels required to complete the challenge are:
Typhlosion-Explotaro Lv 43 Impish
Ambipom-Aitaro Lv 42 Naive
Politoed-Politaro Lv 43 Quiet
Sudowoodo-Sutaro Lv 44 Jolly
Sunflora-Suntaro Lv 49 Serious
Togetic- Togetaro Lv 25 Naughty
I think this seems like a decent challenge, so I’m taking it up.
EDIT Page get WOOT

Last edited Nov 01, 2012 at 07:08AM EDT
Nov 01, 2012 at 07:07AM EDT

Is level 61 a good time to evolve a Lampent?

Nov 01, 2012 at 06:29PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Is level 61 a good time to evolve a Lampent?

It entirely depends on the moves you want it to have. Lampent leanrs Curse at 45, Shadow Ball at 53, Pain Split at 61, and Overheat at 69.

Curse is kinda dumb on Chandelure, Shadow Ball is a TM, Pain Split can be Move Tutored now, and Overheat is a TM too. So you can use a Dusk Stone on it the minute it evolves from Litwick, really.

Nov 01, 2012 at 06:52PM EDT

Jack Candle wrote:

It entirely depends on the moves you want it to have. Lampent leanrs Curse at 45, Shadow Ball at 53, Pain Split at 61, and Overheat at 69.

Curse is kinda dumb on Chandelure, Shadow Ball is a TM, Pain Split can be Move Tutored now, and Overheat is a TM too. So you can use a Dusk Stone on it the minute it evolves from Litwick, really.

I’ll do it ASAP then, cause I think keeping it a Lampent is holding me back.

Nov 01, 2012 at 07:23PM EDT

Damn System Keys…
Not letting me get Regice…

Nov 01, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT

Well I’m getting ready to take on Clay. I’ve been grinding my Psyduck a lot and now it’s at like 27 or 28. I really wish I could get him up to 33 for the evo, but that’s not really necessary since I think it’s good enough as is when 3/4ths of your team is SE to Rock and the one that’s weak to it knows an SE move. Plus with all the Moomoo Milks and Revival Herbs I’ve got I think I can sweep him pretty easily.

Nov 01, 2012 at 09:43PM EDT

Ive decided to give up the challenge, because id rather just play through heartgold again :/

Nov 02, 2012 at 06:25AM EDT

So, quest-ee-oh-nay time. I’m hoping to pick up Black 2 this weekend, finally, but honestly, I think the starters this gen have been pretty grim and I’m not interested in any of them, having already played through Black with Snivy. I’m planning to release my starter at the beginning and trade something more interesting from Black. Do I have to beat the game and unlock the National Dex before I trade, even if I’m trading something that appears on the Unova Dex?

And opinion time: I’ve narrowed it down to Trapinch or Skarmory. Yeah, maybe it’s cheating, but I want something different; I meant to do this for Black, but I was too busy with “OhmygodnewPokémon.” I’m not trying to beat the game as fast or as easily as possible, just to enjoy myself. At this point, I’m thinking Skarmory, since you can catch a Trapinch much earlier. If you have any suggestions for cooler Pokémon, throw ‘em here, or if you want to chastise me for going against the grain, that’s cool, too.

Last edited Nov 02, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT
Nov 02, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT

So, has anyone encountered or versed N after defeating the Champion?

After riding the Ferris Wheel with him on a Friday after stealing him offering his Zekrom/Reshiram, he is available to battle with very set-up teams depending on the season.

Oh boy, that battle was tough, and you can battle him only once a month sadly, I want to beat him up for money again.

The Fire and the Ground/Steel/Rock team versed in the Summer and Autumn seasons is very tough for me as I hardly ever use Water types.

Nov 03, 2012 at 03:22AM EDT

Weasel wrote:

So, has anyone encountered or versed N after defeating the Champion?

After riding the Ferris Wheel with him on a Friday after stealing him offering his Zekrom/Reshiram, he is available to battle with very set-up teams depending on the season.

Oh boy, that battle was tough, and you can battle him only once a month sadly, I want to beat him up for money again.

The Fire and the Ground/Steel/Rock team versed in the Summer and Autumn seasons is very tough for me as I hardly ever use Water types.

Not yet, I just beat the game recently and have been screwing around with the rest of the PokeStar studios stuff.

Nov 03, 2012 at 11:18AM EDT

Worked a bit on SoulSilver last night. Whose idea was it for Voltorb Flip? I want to shove a stick up the ass of the person who thought that was a good idea.

Nov 03, 2012 at 12:01PM EDT

Emi wrote:

Worked a bit on SoulSilver last night. Whose idea was it for Voltorb Flip? I want to shove a stick up the ass of the person who thought that was a good idea.

You and me both, though you can thank the European gambling laws for that.

Nov 03, 2012 at 01:41PM EDT

Emi wrote:

Go back to the first few pages. I really don’t want more of that shudders

Nov 03, 2012 at 02:06PM EDT

Am I the only one who likes Voltorb Flip?

Nov 03, 2012 at 02:24PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Probably, bro.

Nov 03, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT

Alright, I’m gonna give White 2 challenge mode a rest for a couple days, start over yet agian and send over a couple good pokes because I’m really not satisfied with my team again. Also, I wanna troll sturdyfags this time.

Nov 03, 2012 at 02:57PM EDT

Ugh, yes, sturdy and focus sash, they’re both quite annoying

Nov 03, 2012 at 03:05PM EDT

ExudesAffluence wrote:

So, quest-ee-oh-nay time. I’m hoping to pick up Black 2 this weekend, finally, but honestly, I think the starters this gen have been pretty grim and I’m not interested in any of them, having already played through Black with Snivy. I’m planning to release my starter at the beginning and trade something more interesting from Black. Do I have to beat the game and unlock the National Dex before I trade, even if I’m trading something that appears on the Unova Dex?

And opinion time: I’ve narrowed it down to Trapinch or Skarmory. Yeah, maybe it’s cheating, but I want something different; I meant to do this for Black, but I was too busy with “OhmygodnewPokémon.” I’m not trying to beat the game as fast or as easily as possible, just to enjoy myself. At this point, I’m thinking Skarmory, since you can catch a Trapinch much earlier. If you have any suggestions for cooler Pokémon, throw ‘em here, or if you want to chastise me for going against the grain, that’s cool, too.

Oh hey, I didn’t notice this earlier. I’m pretty sure you can trade anything over from Black or White once you get the C – gear after the first gym in Black or White 2.

and no, don’t worry about it. I sent over a Gollet egg as early as I could in Black 2. Shit was fun.

Nov 03, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT

Has anybody gotten a gym leader to come to their Join Avenue? Mines level 8, but I haven’t seen a single gym leader.

Nov 03, 2012 at 03:51PM EDT

I love that game, actually. It’s way more fun than luck of the draw slots.

Nov 03, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT

Jack Candle wrote:

I love that game, actually. It’s way more fun than luck of the draw slots.

To bad it’s really luck based, and because you can only win coins, they stupidly removed the ability to buy them.

Nov 03, 2012 at 07:28PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

To bad it’s really luck based, and because you can only win coins, they stupidly removed the ability to buy them.

THIS. If they kept the ability to buy coins, I wouldn’t mind so much.

Nov 03, 2012 at 07:51PM EDT

(Edit time limit has passed)

>Playing SoulSilver last night
>Go to show Elm the Togepi
>Walking back
>Suddenly, a wild Entei appeared!
>mfw

Did some damage to it, then it fled. Can’t even track it on the Pokedex.

Nov 04, 2012 at 12:36PM EST

Emi wrote:

(Edit time limit has passed)

>Playing SoulSilver last night
>Go to show Elm the Togepi
>Walking back
>Suddenly, a wild Entei appeared!
>mfw

Did some damage to it, then it fled. Can’t even track it on the Pokedex.

You don’t track it on the Pokedex anymore, we’re not cavemen. They show up on the Pokegear’s map nowadays.

Nov 04, 2012 at 12:40PM EST

Jack Candle wrote:

You don’t track it on the Pokedex anymore, we’re not cavemen. They show up on the Pokegear’s map nowadays.

Back in my day, you would’ve been happy with a stick telling the time. You young whippersnappers don’t appreciate anything. Now get off my lawn!

_
On a separate note, is it just me, or is SoulSilver really easy? I remember grueling through a lot of tough battles on Crystal, especially the gym leaders, and now I have 7 of 8 Johto gym badges, all obtained by the time my Feraligatr was level 40. I’ve also encountered Entei multiple times, and met Raikou a few times as well (just walking through grass, not actively looking for them). I thought legendaries were supposed to take incredible luck to come across in the first place and then require tracking down.

I know that the water starter is usually the easiest, but I’ve been shredding anyone that I battle, including electric and grass types.

Black seems to be the same as well – not as easy as SoulSilver, but still with little trouble presented so far.

Nov 07, 2012 at 12:26AM EST

Bleh, Clair and her Kingdra gave me so many problems, and now I’m stalling to be honest, mainly cause I should be able to go to the Elite Four, but the game’s trolling me and forcing me to go catch Lugia.

Nov 07, 2012 at 12:29AM EST

Ashki wrote:

Bleh, Clair and her Kingdra gave me so many problems, and now I’m stalling to be honest, mainly cause I should be able to go to the Elite Four, but the game’s trolling me and forcing me to go catch Lugia.

Just beat Claire on my first go.

Level 36 Ampharos 1 hit KO’d Gyarados
Level 48 Feraligatr 1 hit KO’d both Dragonairs

Kingdra was the trickest. I got Ampharos in for one hit, but it didn’t paralyze, so I switched to Feraligatr and just kept whittling away with Crunch. Thankfully, Claire never healed and I beat her with 38 HP left.

Nov 07, 2012 at 06:06PM EST

Voltorb Flip is actually not very luck based; there is a math behind it. Once you master that, you get bundles o’ cash.

In other news, DS (and game) still nowhere to be found. Should I get a new one?

Nov 07, 2012 at 08:13PM EST

Voltorb Flip is actually not very luck based; there is a math behind it. Once you master that, you get bundles o’ cash.

In other news, DS (and game) still nowhere to be found. Should I get a new one?

Yes, I want to trade and battle with you.

SAVEYOURMONEYS!

Nov 07, 2012 at 08:39PM EST

Alright, so in reference to my previous post, I decided to go with an impish nature Skarmory, raised in the day care to be precisely level 5 with no extra experience. Literally the best decision I’ve ever made. Apart from getting slaughtered by Magnemites in the Virbank Complex early on, it’s so much fun. Level 48 with about 180 defense. And Sturdy.

Team rounded out by Arcanine, Flygon, Ferrothorn and Starmie, all with beneficial natures. Not brilliant coverage or typing or balance, but my conditions for my team were that none of them can be Pokémon I’ve played through previous games using. Prolly gonna do Weavile for the sixth, because why not? Needs to be something cool; playing through this game like I’m ten years old. Save team planning and strategy and worrying until the postgame. Currently at the eighth gym, and just kind of mucking around and training. I’m also really proud that I’ve played through the whole game without catching any super weak Pokémon purely for their use of HMs.

So I’ve had a few days to play Black 2, and I figgered I’d throw my thoughts out there.

Personally, while the plot is all well and good, the storytelling is a little weak. Stuff like “You beat us, so we’ll tell you something!” or “Beat the gym leader, then we can go after Team Plasma!” even though

Opelucid City and the surrounding area has been frozen solid.

I appreciate the serious undertones, like the ethical debate on humans’ relationship with Pokémon, but the game just seems to kinda go about it the wrong way a few times. I’ve also noticed that the game seems to… I guess, feel less rigid. Stuff like obvious Batman references (“The night is darkest just before the dawn!” in Brycen-Man), or just little jokes like the one gate worker who forgot their uniform. I think the game is taking itself a little less seriously, which is awesome. It’s also so nice to finally have a game that is a legitimate sequel.

Anyways, Pokémon game is good game. Anyone surprised? Definitely improves on Black and White in every respect worth respecting.

Last edited Nov 08, 2012 at 01:02AM EST
Nov 08, 2012 at 12:54AM EST

Adam DeLand wrote:

Updated Trainer Card

Did you seriously not evolve any of your pokemon, or are you just putting the first forms for some odd reason? If you didn’t evolve any, you deserve a pat on the back for beating the game like that.

Nov 10, 2012 at 02:12PM EST

Did you seriously not evolve any of your pokemon, or are you just putting the first forms for some odd reason? If you didn’t evolve any, you deserve a pat on the back for beating the game like that.

Didn’t evolve them. Snivy, Riolu, Eevee, and Zorua are all lv. 74 and are holding Everstones.

Nov 10, 2012 at 02:55PM EST

Adam DeLand wrote:

Didn’t evolve them. Snivy, Riolu, Eevee, and Zorua are all lv. 74 and are holding Everstones.

Oh my. Quite the challenge then, no?

Nov 10, 2012 at 05:17PM EST

Adam DeLand wrote:

Updated Trainer Card

…but how may I ask you, where did you get those 4 Everstones?
Did you run around caves a lot?
Join Avenue?
Trading items?

Using that Eevee must be a pain to beat the game no?

Nov 10, 2012 at 06:32PM EST

@Citrus: Had some back in White 1, then I had Pokemon that I transfered (traded actually) over to White 2 hold them.

Nov 10, 2012 at 07:02PM EST

I’m currently working on /vp/ makes a region. (/vp/ is 4chan’s Pokemon board, in case you don’t know)

If anyone wants to share ideas and things, you are welcome to work with us!

and since it’s Pokemon General, I’ll post this Fakemon I drew so this won’t be a shitpost.

Nov 11, 2012 at 02:57AM EST

Rate my Black 2 team please.

Samurott lv. 50
Moves: Surf, Retaliate, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail
Arcanine lv. 50
Moves: Fire Fang, ExtremeSpeed, Reversal, Flame Burst
Maractus lv. 50
Moves: Needle Arm, Giga Drain, SolarBeam, Sucker Punch
Espeon lv. 50
Moves: Psybeam, Psychic, Take Down, Last Resort
Ampharados lv. 50
Moves: Power Gem, Strength, Thuncer Wave, Discharge
Unfezant lv. 50
Moves: Razor Wind, Swagger, Fly, Quick Attack

Btw I am at Route 23

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:23PM EST

@Voltage
Samurott earns you -1 because it is bad. -1 again because bad move set.
+2 point for Arcanine being good and decent move set.
Maractus gets -1 for redundant move set (3 grass moves is redundant) but +1 for being a Maractus.
Espeon is -1 because psychic AND psybeam. Only need 1, seriously.
+3 for Ampharos because bro-tier. -10 because it is level 50 without cotton guard. Why. Just why.
Unfenzant is +0 because meh.
-3 more for lack of stat moves. Not all pokemans need 4 damaging attacks.
+2 because good type coverage.
Total: -9, try harder.
No offense to you of course, it’s your team that I dislike.

Last edited Nov 11, 2012 at 11:11PM EST
Nov 11, 2012 at 11:10PM EST

@Voltage

Let me see if I can give you a different take that isn’t insulting (a la a certain useWsxdas.)

Samurott
I’ve never been a fan of any of the Gen 5 starters, but I think Samurott could stand to have a powerful physical and powerful special STAB (water) move, and you have that. Can’t say much for Icy Wind. I don’t think you’re going to drop any grass-types with Icy Wind before they drop you with Petal Dance or something.

Maractus
Never played with it, and I’ve rarely played against it.
For the actual game, I find having multiple moves of the same type to be useful (not so much when you play competitively though.)
Sucker Punch is annoying, but I think it’s easily avoidable. Some in-game trainers will increase their stats and will make Sucker Punch fail while they’re setting up for a massive wall or a quick sweep.

I like having a strong, accurate grass-type move, an energy restoring grass-type move, and a more powerful grass-type move. Problem is that you’d have little to no defense against many types, and like Samurott, I doubt Sucker Punch will do enough damage to a fire-type (most certainly a steel-type) to make it worth that incoming Flamethrower.

Arcanine
Hm. I don’t really know much about Flame Burst, but if all it does it hit adjacent opponents after hitting the target, then I’d say “Go with Flamethrower.” Everything else seems dandy.

Espeon
Again, for the main game, I like having an accurate STAB move and a powerful STAB move. Technically, Psychic is both accurate and powerful, but I’ve never liked the 10 PP for it. Besides, your opponent might be able to take one or two Psychics and then use a move to take advantage of it’s low HP. Using Psybeam, then Psychic or a combination of the two might make it more likely that you can get your opponent’s HP in the “yellow” range and then blast it into being fainted without ever having to deal with Full Restores, Flails, or the like.

Amphy
If you already have Thunder Wave, then I might suggest Thunderbolt instead of Discharge. It’s nice to have the increased chance for paralysis while attacking, but I’ve found that I can pretty much one-hit KO or seriously hurt opponents with Thunderbolt to put them on the offensive.

I’ve also found Cotton Guard to be cool for Ampharos (I have one myself.) It doesn’t really have great Defense, so boosting that (in addition to being faster due to Thunder Wave’s effect on your opponent) might let you use it once or twice and get your defense to be pretty robust.

Power Gem’s a good call, I think. Takes advantage of Ampharos’ Special Attack while giving you some advantages over more types.

Unfeazant
Personally, I’ve never been a fan of moves that take two turns but have no effect on the non-attacking turn (i.e., Solarbeam, Giga Impact, Razor Wind). With Fly, you can avoid many moves on the first turn (perhaps take advantage of Leftovers with Unfeasant’s defense which is high compared to other “early game” birds like Pidget, Noctowl, Taillow, etc.)

And I think Swagger can backfire way too easily. Unless you’re sure you can drop that opponent in the next move, then you’re giving your opponent a boost that he/she could use to not only take out your Unfeasant, but sweep your entire team if it’s lucky or it snaps out of confusion (God help you if it happens to have a White Herb…)

It wouldn’t be my choice of moves, but if it works for you, then it works.

Nov 12, 2012 at 12:16AM EST

Anyone want to trade on Black/White? Want to evolve my Boldore.

Nov 12, 2012 at 02:27AM EST

@Voltage

Why all Lvl.50?
But anyways, the team isn’t very set up.
The Maratcus’s move set isn’t a great set and I would say the same for Espeon and Samurwott.

You don’t need those extra same type moves. You should get a Steel type as your team would be severely damaged by a high base stat Ground or Rock type or in worse cases, a other Steel type. Dark types would breeze through your team without any weakness hits aside from Power Gem as well.

I only love the Arcanine and the Ampharados because great coverage and moveset. I would recommend getting your Ampharados relearn Cotton Guard.

Here are my thoughts and changes you should make.

• Espeon
    Have your Espeon ditch Psybeam and Last Resort because both moves just waste slots. Psybeam isn’t very powerful, but as Verbose said, it can be used for whittling down opponents’ health. Psychic’s PP can be increased if it has probrems anywho. Last Resort is a move that will be rarely used, I would suggest Grass Knot or Shadow Ball if faced with unexpected opponents. Take Down should be replaced, but Espeon’s stats that turn it differently. Usually, Espeon isn’t a very good physical attacker, unless it’s nature is Lonely, Brave, Adamant or Naughty is on it or if it is naturally IV/EV/ wise it is a good attacker. Otherwise, replace it with Signal Beam, Synchronize or Heal Bell. Espeon is a quick Special sweeper, use it at the start of your team to severely damage multiple Pokemon.
  • Unfezant
    Another suggestion is that Unfezant leaves Razor Wind and Swagger. Razor Wind because it’s base power is a bitch to deal with. 80 power? Screw that, I’d use U-Turn over that. Since Unfezant’s movepool is oh, so very shallow I recommend tutoring it Heat Wave because great coverage against Ice types which might be encountered later.. (hint hint). If you plan to use Swagger, ditch it because Unfezant can’t do great strategies other than Confuse-flinch which is extremely unreliable. It can’t do other status effects other than Badly Poison. Fly is a great HM and I use the move itself honestly because I avoid many 2-turn moves like Solar Beam, Sky Attack etc. If you dislike Quick Attack and don’t want to use it (although honestly it’s useful) try using Tail Wind or Giga Impact although Facade is not be ignored. Not bad, but it’s movepool is shallow but may be remedied.
  • Maractus
    It is my least favorite of your team. 3 Grass Type moves and one very beneficial Dark Typed move. Alt F4 SolarBeam and Needle Arm and replace either of them with Seed Bomb. The mentioned move is great dealing a base power of 80 and it’s Accuracy and PP coverage. Drain Punch is a tutor move that is a very great choice. It’s a wonderful move, and even though you do not get STAB, it still deals the great amount of damage and a lot of upcoming Pokemon you’ll face later will be the types that Drain Punch will dominate. I don’t recommend Maractus much at all. It’s base stats are low and it’s a solo Grass Type meaning it is naturally weak to five very common types. But still, it learns crazy great moves.
  • Samurott
    The Samurwott has some moves that I don’t like very much. Icy Wind is outcclassed my Mega Horn, Ice Beam and X-Scissor. There is a lot of great moves Samurwott can learn that turn the tables on it’s weaknesses. Good moves follow of:

- X-Scissor or Megahorn
- Dragon Tail
- Hydro Cannon
- Giga Impact
- Aerial Ace
- Aqua Jet

I don’t like Icy Wind or Retaliate but they may be used for purposes that only you know. But Icy Wind I just dislike because the top moves on the above list are better in coverage and damage.

tl;dr, your team need some move improvement, no typing flaws or underleveling. You have great Pokemon but honestly, not great moves other than Arcanine and Ampharados.

Last edited Nov 12, 2012 at 04:55AM EST
Nov 12, 2012 at 04:41AM EST

Ok, how do I get a vulpix with drought ability in the dreamworld.

Nov 12, 2012 at 04:57PM EST

Dac wrote:

Ok, how do I get a vulpix with drought ability in the dreamworld.

You’ll have to acculmulate 10,000 Dream Points to have the chance of encountering Vulpix in Pleasant Forest.

Not easy but Vulpix’s ability is ability I would choose.

Getting Dream Points is a pain, refer to Bulbapedia for how to get Dream Points.

Nov 12, 2012 at 07:15PM EST

Fucking fuck. Why is dream world such a pain? Guess I’m gonna have to do that then

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:03PM EST

HOH SHIT
I just caught a shiny meowth on VW2. Holy crap Meoth has a shitty shiny. It’s so bad that the shiny-ness doesn’t even feel special.

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:31PM EST

I’ll share my entire team, although I am not going to face any tough trainer any time soon.

• Garchomp the Garchomp – Lvl 100
    Female, Hasty Nature.
    Held Item: Luck Incense/Choice Band
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Moves: Outrage, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Surf
  • Genesect the Genesect – Lvl 88
    Hardy Nature
    Held Item: Chill Drive
    Ability: Download
    Moves: X-Scissor, Techno Blast, Fly, Metal Bomb
  • Hellhound the Arcanine – Lvl 86
    Male, Lonely Nature
    Held Item: Passho Berry
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Heat Wave, ExtremeSpeed, Iron Tail, Snarl
  • Gardevoir the Gardevoir – Lvl 67
    Female, Docile Nature
    Held Item: Toxic Orb
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Charge Beam, Focus Blast, Shadow Sneak, Psychic
  • Cerebrus the Ninetails – Lvl 72
    Male, Serious Nature
    Held Item: Fire Gem
    Ability: Drought
    Moves: Overheat, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Foul Play
  • Weavile the Weavile – Lvl 62
    Female, Jolly Nature
    Held Item: Chople Berry or No Item
    Ability: Pickpocket
    Moves: Ice Punch, Night Slash, Brick Break, Metal Claw

Is my team acceptable?

Last edited Nov 12, 2012 at 10:25PM EST
Nov 12, 2012 at 10:20PM EST

Seems really good, but the main thing bothering me is that metal claw on weavile. I don’t really see much use for it (then again it’s been a while since i’ve played it), and even aerial ace seems to me of more use, but it’d probably switch it with a fake out, in case you face sturdy.

Nov 13, 2012 at 12:16AM EST

Just beat Ghetsis. Great ending, and I found myself caring about N. Good job, Nintendo.

My Elite 4 team:

Samurott lv. 61 (Mystic Water)
Cobalion lv. 50 (Rocky Helmet)
Virizion lv. 47 (Miracle Seed)
Fraxure lv. 46 (Dragon Fang)
Unfezant lv. 48 (Sharp Beak)
Krookodile lv. 47 (Black Glasses)

Samurott and Cobalion did most of the work. Everyone else had 3-4 KOs combined.

Replace Krookodile with Reshiram for my N / Ghetsis team.

(Also, Reshiram’s nature is Brave. Big score with that.)

Nov 14, 2012 at 02:14AM EST

Mine:

Nov 25, 2012 at 03:16PM EST

Greetings! You must login or signup first!