Forums / General

195,891 total conversations in 5,393 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
KYM Pokémon General

Last posted Jul 10, 2014 at 10:35PM EDT. Added Jul 08, 2012 at 08:44PM EDT
1,663 conversations with 139 participants

I now have All starters from all 6 Generations
I now have multiples of each starter.

Ann Hiro’s Starter Safari is now open.

Jan 02, 2014 at 04:29AM EST
Quote

Does anyone have a Rotom to trade? I know the way you get it in X/Y, but I would rather just get it now via trade. I have a few good pokemon to give possibly in return.

Jan 02, 2014 at 06:46PM EST
Quote

Lil B wrote:

Does anyone have a Rotom to trade? I know the way you get it in X/Y, but I would rather just get it now via trade. I have a few good pokemon to give possibly in return.

Oi, i have one, not planning on using this thing anyways.

Jan 02, 2014 at 09:01PM EST
Quote

Since my last friend code post ended up on the end of a page, hardly anyone probably ever saw it. Might as well try again.

1891-1696-1333

Jan 02, 2014 at 09:13PM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

When the Pokemon Bank is fully up and running, is there anyone out there who’d be willing to trade a Shaymin? My Black’s cartridge got one of the gold slots scratched, so I can’t use it to transfer my old pokes. :c
I’m totally willing to trade shinies, I’ve got a couple from friend safari (mainly shiny growlithes).
I love Shaymin.
--
Also, got Feebases all ripe for the pickin’.

Are you looking for a particular kind of Shaymin, or just a Shaymin in general?

Jan 02, 2014 at 10:14PM EST
Quote

It be fun to have a KYM X, and Y Tournament, but the hardest part would be the scheduling, and time.

Jan 03, 2014 at 06:47AM EST
Quote

SirBrownBear wrote:

Are you looking for a particular kind of Shaymin, or just a Shaymin in general?

A Shaymin t change into sky forme.

Jan 03, 2014 at 08:49AM EST
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

It be fun to have a KYM X, and Y Tournament, but the hardest part would be the scheduling, and time.

Not really:

  • Everyone wanting to compete says so to the organizer.
  • Everyone competing gives a schedule to the organizer of when they will most certainly be available for the first round.
  • The organizer says gives the match-ups for the first round ahead of the time of the first matches.
    • If you don’t show up against your opponent, then you forfeit. If neither opponent in that match-up shows, then the person fighting them in the next round would get a bye.
  • New schedules would be submitted to the organizer for each subsequent round.

I would hope that people can remember to adhere to their schedules during this time. I don’t think it’s a matter of scheduling and time as it is people being able to remember to submit their schedules and meet up. That’s a simple matter of reading something, setting alarms, making sure other people (e.g., parents, girlfriends, jobs, etc.) know you’re not available during certain times.

The more interesting thing is setting up rules. Do you have to submit 10 pokemon and fight with 6 from that 10? Same 6 each time? You can choose from any of your pokemon? Any banned moves/items/pokemon?

Some people like me may arrive with pokemon generally considered Never Used or Rarely Used against a team of Over Used and Ubers.

Last edited Jan 03, 2014 at 01:11PM EST
Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10PM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

A Shaymin t change into sky forme.

Okay, well… I don’t know what happened to that post.
I meant to say, I just want a Shaymin, but I don’t think ones that are cheated in can be changed into sky form.

Jan 03, 2014 at 01:27PM EST
Quote

Well, I’ll reinstate my friend code, since others seem to be doing it, I’ve added most of the people who put theirs up already. c:
3222-6059-1594

Jan 03, 2014 at 05:01PM EST
Quote

The three new Pokémon and their signature moves.

Jan 03, 2014 at 05:28PM EST
Quote

I’m back in the forums. So does anyone have a Ditto and/or Chansey Safari? I need one. I also have a Dragon-Type Safari. It has Gabite, Dragonair, and Druddigon.
Here’s my Friend Code: 2852-8627-5879

Jan 03, 2014 at 06:37PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

The three new Pokémon and their signature moves.

I wonder, you think these are event pokemon for Gen 6? I mean, Diancie really looks more like a scrapped evolution for Carbink.

Jan 03, 2014 at 07:30PM EST
Quote

Yo dudes/dudettes

Anyone mind if I add them just for their friend safari? I’m trying to build up pokemon with good IVs to breed.

My friendcode is 0361-7735-7108, and I’ve got aipom and minccino in my safari.

I’m not ready to battle yet, but if you’re looking for trades I’m on the hunt for protean froakies/frogadiers, and I’ve got some good IV poliwags which can be bred into pokemon in the water 1 egg group.

I also have a chimchar that I can breed!

Jan 04, 2014 at 10:59AM EST
Quote

I may be late to the party but I’ll give this a try.

Mimic: 3368-2552-8398
Don’t know what’s in my Safari so let me know if you add me.

Jan 04, 2014 at 11:41AM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

Well, I’ll reinstate my friend code, since others seem to be doing it, I’ve added most of the people who put theirs up already. c:
3222-6059-1594

Added yours; here’s mine.

Mimic: 3368-2552-8398

Jan 04, 2014 at 11:49AM EST
Quote

Pervy Sage wrote:

Yo dudes/dudettes

Anyone mind if I add them just for their friend safari? I’m trying to build up pokemon with good IVs to breed.

My friendcode is 0361-7735-7108, and I’ve got aipom and minccino in my safari.

I’m not ready to battle yet, but if you’re looking for trades I’m on the hunt for protean froakies/frogadiers, and I’ve got some good IV poliwags which can be bred into pokemon in the water 1 egg group.

I also have a chimchar that I can breed!

I still have two Protean Froakies egg dumps which I probably won’t use, you’re free to have one.

Friendcode (again): 1779-0712-9620

I’m cool with one of those Poliwags in return.


Also added everyone who added their Friendcode. Some still haven’t added me in return though ;_;

Jan 04, 2014 at 02:06PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

I still have two Protean Froakies egg dumps which I probably won’t use, you’re free to have one.

Friendcode (again): 1779-0712-9620

I’m cool with one of those Poliwags in return.


Also added everyone who added their Friendcode. Some still haven’t added me in return though ;_;

I added you senpai :<

Jan 04, 2014 at 02:36PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

I still have two Protean Froakies egg dumps which I probably won’t use, you’re free to have one.

Friendcode (again): 1779-0712-9620

I’m cool with one of those Poliwags in return.


Also added everyone who added their Friendcode. Some still haven’t added me in return though ;_;

Hehe, I figured I shouldn’t add all of the codes in but after seeing this post I think I’ll venture back and input a few.

Jan 04, 2014 at 02:52PM EST
Quote

Geez, anybody out there with a shiny Barboach? I’m currenty on a 412 fishing streak record, with no shiny Barboaches. I’ll trade a shiny back, unless you want something else.

Jan 04, 2014 at 04:33PM EST
Quote

Mimic wrote:

I may be late to the party but I’ll give this a try.

Mimic: 3368-2552-8398
Don’t know what’s in my Safari so let me know if you add me.

You have Throh, Mankey and Breloom.

Jan 04, 2014 at 06:03PM EST
Quote

Pervy Sage wrote:

You have Throh, Mankey and Breloom.

Ah so Fighting then, thanks! :D

Jan 04, 2014 at 06:26PM EST
Quote

Can someone tell me what’s in my safari as well?

Jan 04, 2014 at 06:39PM EST
Quote

Lil B wrote:

Can someone tell me what’s in my safari as well?

Your safari has Lampent, Phantump, and Drifblim. Ghost Type

Jan 04, 2014 at 06:58PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

How about my safari?

Your safari contains Mankey, Pancham, and Riolu. Fighting Type

Jan 04, 2014 at 07:42PM EST
Quote

Mimic wrote:

Added yours; here’s mine.

Mimic: 3368-2552-8398

Oh my god.
Breloom.
I love you <3

Jan 04, 2014 at 07:56PM EST
Quote

Pervy Sage wrote:

Yo dudes/dudettes

Anyone mind if I add them just for their friend safari? I’m trying to build up pokemon with good IVs to breed.

My friendcode is 0361-7735-7108, and I’ve got aipom and minccino in my safari.

I’m not ready to battle yet, but if you’re looking for trades I’m on the hunt for protean froakies/frogadiers, and I’ve got some good IV poliwags which can be bred into pokemon in the water 1 egg group.

I also have a chimchar that I can breed!

My god… why does everyone here have such good safaris?
Seriously, I need that Minccino :p
I farm for shinies in FS, and shiny Cinccino is one of my most sought-after.

Jan 04, 2014 at 07:59PM EST
Quote

Since it seems like a good idea, here’s my FC: 3566 – 2016 – 0458

I’ll be sure to go back and add you all later.

EDIT I just went and added all people from the previous pages. Just add me in return. Thanks!

By the way, my Friend Safari type is Fire and I have Growlithe, Slugma, and Fletchlinder.

Last edited Jan 04, 2014 at 11:20PM EST
Jan 04, 2014 at 11:08PM EST
Quote

TheMiketroid wrote:

Since it seems like a good idea, here’s my FC: 3566 – 2016 – 0458

I’ll be sure to go back and add you all later.

EDIT I just went and added all people from the previous pages. Just add me in return. Thanks!

By the way, my Friend Safari type is Fire and I have Growlithe, Slugma, and Fletchlinder.

I can snag you a Lugia. You got anything in return?

Jan 04, 2014 at 11:38PM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

I can snag you a Lugia. You got anything in return?

I got a spare Zygarde laying around. That okay? BTW, Lugia is one of my favorite pokemon, so thanks greatly!

Jan 05, 2014 at 12:09AM EST
Quote

THIS LITTLE SHIT TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO CATCH.

IT WAS WORTH IT.

Jan 05, 2014 at 12:21AM EST
Quote

Verbose wrote:

Not really:

  • Everyone wanting to compete says so to the organizer.
  • Everyone competing gives a schedule to the organizer of when they will most certainly be available for the first round.
  • The organizer says gives the match-ups for the first round ahead of the time of the first matches.
    • If you don’t show up against your opponent, then you forfeit. If neither opponent in that match-up shows, then the person fighting them in the next round would get a bye.
  • New schedules would be submitted to the organizer for each subsequent round.

I would hope that people can remember to adhere to their schedules during this time. I don’t think it’s a matter of scheduling and time as it is people being able to remember to submit their schedules and meet up. That’s a simple matter of reading something, setting alarms, making sure other people (e.g., parents, girlfriends, jobs, etc.) know you’re not available during certain times.

The more interesting thing is setting up rules. Do you have to submit 10 pokemon and fight with 6 from that 10? Same 6 each time? You can choose from any of your pokemon? Any banned moves/items/pokemon?

Some people like me may arrive with pokemon generally considered Never Used or Rarely Used against a team of Over Used and Ubers.

I wonder what brave soul would even attempt to become an organizer of a KYM tournament, with people living all over the place.

Jan 05, 2014 at 02:58AM EST
Quote

TheMiketroid wrote:

I got a spare Zygarde laying around. That okay? BTW, Lugia is one of my favorite pokemon, so thanks greatly!

Sure, I can probably get something decent from a Zygarde.

Jan 05, 2014 at 11:07AM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

Sure, I can probably get something decent from a Zygarde.

Awesome! I’m online as I type this. My name is simply “Mike”.

Jan 05, 2014 at 12:01PM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

Okay, well… I don’t know what happened to that post.
I meant to say, I just want a Shaymin, but I don’t think ones that are cheated in can be changed into sky form.

A female NPC located at the Snowbelle City Pokémon Center will share one of her Gracideas with you if you show her a Shaymin. So you just need a Shaymin and the requirements to get the flower are already in-game.


Jan 05, 2014 at 06:29PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

A female NPC located at the Snowbelle City Pokémon Center will share one of her Gracideas with you if you show her a Shaymin. So you just need a Shaymin and the requirements to get the flower are already in-game.


The thing is though, is that in order for Shaymin to be able to transform into Sky it has to have the Classic Ribbon.
The Gracaedia does nothing without the Classic Ribbon (at least, I’m 90% sure).

Jan 05, 2014 at 06:57PM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

The thing is though, is that in order for Shaymin to be able to transform into Sky it has to have the Classic Ribbon.
The Gracaedia does nothing without the Classic Ribbon (at least, I’m 90% sure).

Actually, I think Shaymin can transform into its Sky Form even if doesn’t have the Classic Ribbon. The thing is, however, it can’t be one that was obtained illegally (One that was caught in the wild via hacks, such as an encounter modifier. However, this doesn’t apply if it was the Shaymin you find in the Flower Paradise in Gen. 4, regardless of whether or not you had to use hacks to get the special event item needed to gain access to the Flower Paradise).

Jan 06, 2014 at 08:58AM EST
Quote

TheMiketroid wrote:

I got a spare Zygarde laying around. That okay? BTW, Lugia is one of my favorite pokemon, so thanks greatly!

Alright, I got your Lugia.
I’m online as I’m writing this.

Jan 06, 2014 at 09:08PM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

Alright, I got your Lugia.
I’m online as I’m writing this.

I don’t know if your’re still on, but I’m going online right now.

Jan 06, 2014 at 10:03PM EST
Quote

TheMiketroid wrote:

I don’t know if your’re still on, but I’m going online right now.

Enjoy~
You got lucky, my internet dropped like 3 seconds after the trade went through.

Jan 06, 2014 at 10:21PM EST
Quote

Camperino wrote:

Enjoy~
You got lucky, my internet dropped like 3 seconds after the trade went through.

Damn. Dodged a bullet there! Honestly, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Jan 06, 2014 at 10:24PM EST
Quote

I’m Desperately trying to find a Ditto Safari. If you have or know someone who has one, let me know.

(FC: 2852-8627-5879)

Jan 07, 2014 at 12:07AM EST
Quote

Greninja wrote:

I’m Desperately trying to find a Ditto Safari. If you have or know someone who has one, let me know.

(FC: 2852-8627-5879)

Owens has one.

Jan 07, 2014 at 12:14AM EST
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Owens has one.

All I can find is (top)Kecleons and Teddiursas. The third slot is Empty.

Jan 07, 2014 at 12:16AM EST
Quote

So while the rest of us are forced to sit in limbo while Nintendo/Gamefreak continue to jerk off and seemingly refuse to give us updates on the bank situation or even something as insignificant as a placeholder date, they’re already prepping the next bit of ingame content to release for Japan…

I know stuff like this is most likely scheduled, and setbacks that occur elseware won’t affect it, but that doesn’t change the fact that we haven’t seen so much as an update in nearly 2 fucking weeks. This wouldn’t bother me so much if the eshop hadn’t been fixed for almost a week now. And it shouldn’t take THIS long to fix whatever kink let hacked pokemon through.

Last edited Jan 07, 2014 at 05:24AM EST
Jan 07, 2014 at 05:19AM EST
Quote

Greninja wrote:

All I can find is (top)Kecleons and Teddiursas. The third slot is Empty.

That third slot should open when you are on at the same time as him at least once.
Just make sure he’s online while you’ve got the Internet turned on.

Jan 07, 2014 at 06:33AM EST
Quote

Sup! You must login or signup first!