Forums / Discussion / General

232,885 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Art Evolution Time!

Last posted Jul 22, 2012 at 01:11PM EDT. Added Jul 21, 2012 at 03:11AM EDT
15 posts from 13 users

I actually have the perfect picture for this. Here 'ya go.

And here's the bigger link.

And ironically enough, the question marks on this picture ended up being ponies. Lots of them. Hah hah.

Oh, and here's also something from 2012. I'm not gonna post ponies due to people's attitude towads 'em, but I'm pretty sure you don't mind full human pics.

Look, it even has RandomMan in it.

Last edited Jul 21, 2012 at 08:26AM EDT

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

I'M TOO ASHAMED TO GO BACK

The whole reason I left a community was because my art kept getting bashed and beaten. I think now they have every right to complain. My art and attitude back then was cringe-worthy.

DON'T EVEN MAKE ME POST ANYTHING

YOU CAN'T IMPROVE LIKE THAT!
ART IS LIKE MUSCLE!
THE MORE WORK THE BETTER IT GETS!
THE MORE TIME THE MORE IMPRESSIVE IT GETS!

Ann Hiro wrote:

YOU CAN'T IMPROVE LIKE THAT!
ART IS LIKE MUSCLE!
THE MORE WORK THE BETTER IT GETS!
THE MORE TIME THE MORE IMPRESSIVE IT GETS!

That's what sheeeeeee saaaaaaa- I'm joking.

I only really started doing art after I joined KYM. You can probably find some examples of my earlier work in random threads of months past. I'd say I've improved quite a bit, but still can't draw much past dinosaurs. All the times I've drawn humans and ponies, I'm unhappy with the result.

Fourth grade. I am asha-hay-hay-hamed!

And now. It's too bad my chicken Flash build is turning out to be a bitch, otherwise I could post some animations.

@Muumi
Really. Curse your lack of drawing skills. You're funny. Also, no one really cares if you post ponies, as long as it's germane to the topic, which it totally is in this case.

My art has actually gotten progressively worse as time went on. At a young age, I actually took a keen interest to drawing. I spent hours drawing whatever I could think of in my free time, most of which involved a stuffed turtle doll I had that would go on epic adventures to the local park, to school, etc. Although they tended to be on the messy and random side, they were really cute and colourful. I can't tell you how many times my artwork had ended up on the refrigerator blushes. I'm afraid I don't have access to them right now, but they remain vivid in mind now as they were when I drew them.

It was the time that I started taking art classes, I believe in 2nd grade, that I completely gave up, and from then on, my drawing skills slowly deteriorated over time. I'm afraid I can't draw up anything original anymore to save my life, but I'd say I'm fairly decent at sketching other people's work, if that counts for anything.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!