Forums / Discussion / General

171,317 total conversations in 5,615 threads

+ New Thread

The IRA is back

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 06:02PM EDT. Added Jul 27, 2012 at 02:13AM EDT
14 posts from 13 users

Oh shit

Nothing has happened yet, but apparently shit can happen. There’s a good chance of it.

Thou shall not kill

Jul 27, 2012 at 02:13AM EDT

On one hand they’re fighting for independence, on the other hand they’re a dangerous terrorist orginization. I can see where they’re coming from but i cant say i agree with their tactics.

Jul 27, 2012 at 06:37AM EDT

The “Real IRA” has been causing trouble ever since the old IRA disbanded. I really doubt that they have a large number of supporters and can’t influence much other than a few bombings before being dismantled by the British authorities.

Jul 27, 2012 at 11:29AM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

On one hand they’re fighting for independence, on the other hand they’re a dangerous terrorist orginization. I can see where they’re coming from but i cant say i agree with their tactics.

Yeah, but it’s not like they don’t have representation or anything like that.

Jul 27, 2012 at 12:58PM EDT

Oh boy, just what the world needs. More TER’RISTS.

Hopefully this doesn’t blow up, pardon the pun. I don’t think things would end particularly well if it did.

Jul 27, 2012 at 01:07PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Well crap. It’s not like this is going to make the situation in Ireland any better.

You know what will? Beer. WOO GO IRELAND.

In all seriousness, this is terrible. I wish ireland and UK had better anti terrorism systems. Of course that is only a useless wish. They need to get to work investigating this and locating the threat. Ireland’s a good place, I visited a few years back to research my heritage with my dad. I’d hate to see things repeat themselves with the IRA.

Jul 28, 2012 at 03:10AM EDT

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I’m the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mate.

Jul 28, 2012 at 03:35AM EDT

People seem to think the IRA heroes.

In Omagh, they killed many woman and children when a shopping center was bombed. They were also supplied by the likes of Mohammar Gadaffi, who encouraged the killing of the British people.

I have serious doubts the IRA does any ‘good’ to this world.

The good news though, is that the IRA has been split for years. This is just one smaller one. Many still claim armed campaign but most attempts have been spoiled or the deaths were of on-the-run criminals, such as rapists or drug dealers. There have been few real injuries to the Royal Army.

I think its just coming up due to the Olympics.

Jul 28, 2012 at 03:46PM EDT

Oh Ireland, when will there ever be peace?

All we can do is wait and see what they’ll do.

Jul 28, 2012 at 06:02PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!