Forums / Discussion / General

232,636 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
AMA: Sarah, one of our new Internet Scientists!

Last posted Sep 12, 2012 at 08:26PM EDT. Added Aug 17, 2012 at 03:26PM EDT
249 posts from 61 users

Yandere Fluttershy~ wrote:

Are you scared easily? I think you should play Slender :D

I am scared easily. Slenderman is absolutely on my list of greatest fears. I've watched a few videos of people playing Slender and don't think I should play…

I'm also really afraid of anything bad happening to my teeth-- because I've had braces and retainers and headgear twice each.

Twilitlord wrote:

In your opinion, who WAS fone?

also, what do you do when you aren't researching internets?

Phone was me, phone was you. Phone was all of us.

When I'm not researching internets I'm making arts and planning our props KYM videos. Also, I'm probably watching tv.
But it's very rare that I'm not researching internets.

Sarah "Pikachu" Hiraki wrote:

Probably OP. & can't you track who the poster is somehow?

OP of that thread has their own Tumblr, so I have my doubts about that theory.

And while I'm sure it could be done, I don't really know of any IP address checking software.

Verbose wrote:

So looking at the title, it seems to imply that there are other new Internet Scientists.

Where they be at is?

Alison (ze blonde from "Girls Guide" and "Berks") has a KYM account… we should get her to do an AMA. Rob, who you will see this week in a new episode, is also new.

They'll be around. Soon. SOON.

I am glad that you are answering these questions.
I am glad that you are kind.
I do like sandwich's as well.
I hope you you will dance for us.

Now for my question.
How well are you drawing abilities?

Ann Hiro wrote:

I do like sandwich's as well.

Now for my question.

They're pretty good. I have a lot of art up online on my website & I doodle.
I'm a pretty impatient sketcher/artist, though, so that's why I tend to work in digital media.

They're pretty good. I have a lot of art up online on my website & I doodle.
I'm a pretty impatient sketcher/artist, though, so that's why I tend to work in digital media.

You should share some of your art in the
The Art Thread For Everyone Do whatever…just dont touch the work and stay behind the rope! thread

It would be interesting to see one of the internet scientist put a piece of their work up there.

Last edited Aug 21, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

And while I'm sure it could be done, I don't really know of any IP address checking software.

s-senpai noticed my blog!

No, but seriously, that's not me. As I've stated before, I made that thread after Amanda B. reblogged one of Forest Fangirl's posts. It's not mine.

Also, you are not senpai, that was a joke.

Fridge wrote:

No, but seriously, that's not me. As I've stated before, I made that thread after Amanda B. reblogged one of Forest Fangirl's posts. It's not mine.

But… but… it's always OP.

Fridge wrote:

Then why is it linked on your profile page?

(Not the one you made a thread about, but the one I linked in the post you're quoting.)

You know, one can have more than one tumblr. I myself think I have three, but I have a difficult time keeping track of them, since I pretty much update none of them.

ANN HIRO wrote:

I do like sandwich’s as well.

Now for my question.

I felt a great disturbance in the Internet, as if millions of grammar Nazis suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear ANN HIRO has posted…

My most recent posts in the Fetish Thread mostly have to do with you. (You want to read them, just check the latest page.)

What I want to know is if my posts there have been tasteful and respectful. What is not in question is their sincerity. I guess I'll just go ahead and say it here.

I love your hair.

Especially in the scenes that have you in your lab coat with your hair hanging down on your shoulders.

I really hope this doesn't creep you out… /sincerity

EDIT: I also apologize to everyone here for bumping this from the bottom of the page.

Last edited Aug 23, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT

My most recent posts in the Fetish Thread mostly have to do with you. (You want to read them, just check the latest page.)

What I want to know is if my posts there have been tasteful and respectful. What is not in question is their sincerity. I guess I'll just go ahead and say it here.

I love your hair.

Especially in the scenes that have you in your lab coat with your hair hanging down on your shoulders.

EDIT: I also apologize to everyone here for bumping this from the bottom of the page.

I love your hair.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-

Wait, what?

@ Sarah: No comment, then? I won't force you to answer.

@ Quantum: Yes, I really am this careful talking to women. And I just kinda felt I had to apologize for an almost completely pointless bump.

Sarah, this is your third time in an episode and the main focus has been twice on your boobs.
Why, aside from the obvious "boobs make everything better"?

Last edited Aug 23, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT

Tomberry wrote:

Sarah, this is your third time in an episode and the main focus has been twice on your boobs.
Why, aside from the obvious "boobs make everything better"?

Is any other reason needed?

Me. Not only am I larger in size, but I have a very high tolerance for pain and I bite.
Also, I've watched enough hentai to know that big boobs are useful.

We're gonna have to settle this IRL sometime.

Also, are we bare-knuckle fighting? Or just all-out going at it?

Okay, I just have to ask.

With this as your new site avatar, are you asking for guys on this site to hit on you? Or am I just seeing your avatar wrong?

Me. Not only am I larger in size, but I have a very high tolerance for pain and I bite.
Also, I've watched enough hentai to know that big boobs are useful.

Do you prefer the word 'hate' or 'dislike'?

Piano wrote:

There once was a man named RF
Who once asked a 'net scient-ist
"I have here a task
My task is to ask
Do you truly enjoy lim-er-icks?"

I do, and in fact I will say
it was nerds who have made me this way
I was on Knowledge Bowl
and the format was droll
until limerick questions, okay?

…

When I was on my high school knowledge bowl team, some of the questions within the format were "complete the limerick" and I was THE BEST at them.
#truestory

Piano wrote:

There once was a man named RF
Who once asked a 'net scient-ist
"I have here a task
My task is to ask
Do you truly enjoy lim-er-icks?"

I'm glad you put "lim-er-icks" in the last line, because I had no idea where that was going. Nor did I understand when it got there, but oh, well.

Did I already tell you the story about the philosophy midterm I answered entirely with Limericks? (If not, I guess I pretty much just did.)

Namaste! You must login or signup first!