Forums / Discussion / General

170,256 total conversations in 5,454 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
AMA: Sarah, one of our new Internet Scientists!

Last posted Sep 12, 2012 at 08:26PM EDT. Added Aug 17, 2012 at 03:26PM EDT
249 posts from 61 users

Yandere Fluttershy~ wrote:

Are you scared easily? I think you should play Slender :D

I am scared easily. Slenderman is absolutely on my list of greatest fears. I’ve watched a few videos of people playing Slender and don’t think I should play…

I’m also really afraid of anything bad happening to my teeth-- because I’ve had braces and retainers and headgear twice each.

Aug 20, 2012 at 01:40PM EDT
Quote

You wouldn’t be able to help us figure out who this is, would you?

Aug 21, 2012 at 09:49AM EDT

In your opinion, who WAS fone?

also, what do you do when you aren’t researching internets?

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:23AM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

You wouldn’t be able to help us figure out who this is, would you?

Probably OP. & can’t you track who the poster is somehow?

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:13PM EDT
Quote

Twilitlord wrote:

In your opinion, who WAS fone?

also, what do you do when you aren’t researching internets?

Phone was me, phone was you. Phone was all of us.

When I’m not researching internets I’m making arts and planning our props KYM videos. Also, I’m probably watching tv.
But it’s very rare that I’m not researching internets.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:17PM EDT
Quote

Sarah "Pikachu" Hiraki wrote:

Probably OP. & can’t you track who the poster is somehow?

OP of that thread has their own Tumblr, so I have my doubts about that theory.

And while I’m sure it could be done, I don’t really know of any IP address checking software.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:42PM EDT

So looking at the title, it seems to imply that there are other new Internet Scientists.

Where they be at is?

Aug 21, 2012 at 01:19PM EDT

Because Forest shouldn’t be the only one to have creepy stalky fangirls/boys.
Also, Slenderman is great.

Aug 21, 2012 at 01:34PM EDT
Quote

Verbose wrote:

So looking at the title, it seems to imply that there are other new Internet Scientists.

Where they be at is?

Alison (ze blonde from “Girls Guide” and “Berks”) has a KYM account… we should get her to do an AMA. Rob, who you will see this week in a new episode, is also new.

They’ll be around. Soon. SOON.

Aug 21, 2012 at 02:44PM EDT
Quote

Tomberry wrote:

Because Forest shouldn’t be the only one to have creepy stalky fangirls/boys.
Also, Slenderman is great.

YAY! Suck it, Forest!

Aug 21, 2012 at 02:45PM EDT
Quote

I am glad that you are answering these questions.
I am glad that you are kind.
I do like sandwich’s as well.
I hope you you will dance for us.

Now for my question.
How well are you drawing abilities?

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:11PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

I am glad that you are answering these questions.
I am glad that you are kind.
I do like sandwich’s as well.
I hope you you will dance for us.

Now for my question.
How well are you drawing abilities?

They’re pretty good. I have a lot of art up online on my website & I doodle.
I’m a pretty impatient sketcher/artist, though, so that’s why I tend to work in digital media.

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:29PM EDT
Quote

Sarah "Pikachu" Hiraki wrote:

They’re pretty good. I have a lot of art up online on my website & I doodle.
I’m a pretty impatient sketcher/artist, though, so that’s why I tend to work in digital media.

You should share some of your art in the
The Art Thread For Everyone Do whatever…just dont touch the work and stay behind the rope! thread

It would be interesting to see one of the internet scientist put a piece of their work up there.

Last edited Aug 21, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT
Aug 21, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT
Quote

Sarah "Pikachu" Hiraki wrote:

Posted! <3

AND, it’s pokemon? BEST SCIENTIST EVAR!

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:58PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

OP of that thread has their own Tumblr, so I have my doubts about that theory.

And while I’m sure it could be done, I don’t really know of any IP address checking software.

s-senpai noticed my blog!

No, but seriously, that’s not me. As I’ve stated before, I made that thread after Amanda B. reblogged one of Forest Fangirl’s posts. It’s not mine.

Also, you are not senpai, that was a joke.

Aug 21, 2012 at 04:08PM EDT
Quote

Fridge wrote:

s-senpai noticed my blog!

No, but seriously, that’s not me. As I’ve stated before, I made that thread after Amanda B. reblogged one of Forest Fangirl’s posts. It’s not mine.

Also, you are not senpai, that was a joke.

But… but… it’s always OP.

Aug 21, 2012 at 04:10PM EDT
Quote

Fridge wrote:

s-senpai noticed my blog!

No, but seriously, that’s not me. As I’ve stated before, I made that thread after Amanda B. reblogged one of Forest Fangirl’s posts. It’s not mine.

Also, you are not senpai, that was a joke.

Then why is it linked on your profile page?

(Not the one you made a thread about, but the one I linked in the post you’re quoting.)

Aug 21, 2012 at 04:11PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

OP of that thread has their own Tumblr, so I have my doubts about that theory.

And while I’m sure it could be done, I don’t really know of any IP address checking software.

You know, one can have more than one tumblr. I myself think I have three, but I have a difficult time keeping track of them, since I pretty much update none of them.

ANN HIRO wrote:

I am glad that you are answering these questions.
I am glad that you are kind.
I do like sandwich’s as well.
I hope you you will dance for us.

Now for my question.
How well are you drawing abilities?

I felt a great disturbance in the Internet, as if millions of grammar Nazis suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear ANN HIRO has posted…

Aug 22, 2012 at 01:08AM EDT
Quote
My most recent posts in the Fetish Thread mostly have to do with you. (You want to read them, just check the latest page.)

What I want to know is if my posts there have been tasteful and respectful. What is not in question is their sincerity. I guess I’ll just go ahead and say it here.

I love your hair.

Especially in the scenes that have you in your lab coat with your hair hanging down on your shoulders.

I really hope this doesn’t creep you out… /sincerity

EDIT: I also apologize to everyone here for bumping this from the bottom of the page.

Last edited Aug 23, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT
Aug 23, 2012 at 12:06AM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

My most recent posts in the Fetish Thread mostly have to do with you. (You want to read them, just check the latest page.)

What I want to know is if my posts there have been tasteful and respectful. What is not in question is their sincerity. I guess I’ll just go ahead and say it here.

I love your hair.

Especially in the scenes that have you in your lab coat with your hair hanging down on your shoulders.

I really hope this doesn’t creep you out… /sincerity

EDIT: I also apologize to everyone here for bumping this from the bottom of the page.

Aug 23, 2012 at 12:30AM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

My most recent posts in the Fetish Thread mostly have to do with you. (You want to read them, just check the latest page.)

What I want to know is if my posts there have been tasteful and respectful. What is not in question is their sincerity. I guess I’ll just go ahead and say it here.

I love your hair.

Especially in the scenes that have you in your lab coat with your hair hanging down on your shoulders.

I really hope this doesn’t creep you out… /sincerity

EDIT: I also apologize to everyone here for bumping this from the bottom of the page.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-

Wait, what?

Aug 23, 2012 at 04:24AM EDT
Quote

@ Sarah: No comment, then? I won’t force you to answer.

@ Quantum: Yes, I really am this careful talking to women. And I just kinda felt I had to apologize for an almost completely pointless bump.

Aug 23, 2012 at 02:08PM EDT

Sarah, this is your third time in an episode and the main focus has been twice on your boobs.
Why, aside from the obvious “boobs make everything better”?

Last edited Aug 23, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT
Aug 23, 2012 at 07:23PM EDT
Quote

Tomberry wrote:

Sarah, this is your third time in an episode and the main focus has been twice on your boobs.
Why, aside from the obvious “boobs make everything better”?

Is any other reason needed?

Aug 23, 2012 at 07:31PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

Is any other reason needed?

NOPE.

Also, the joke around the lab was to try to get me out of TITS or GTFO for life.

Aug 23, 2012 at 10:19PM EDT
Quote

Alison wrote:

Sarah. Favorite breakfast. GO.

Dim Sum.

Runners up include: Mom’s coffee cake, savory crepes, french toast, leftover pie.

Aug 24, 2012 at 01:48PM EDT
Quote

Who is your favourite Internet Scientist in the old KYM Team?

Aug 24, 2012 at 03:01PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

Who is your favourite Internet Scientist in the old KYM Team?

That hot chick. You know… that hot chick.

Aug 24, 2012 at 04:44PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

Who would win in a fight, you or Alison?

Me. Not only am I larger in size, but I have a very high tolerance for pain and I bite.
Also, I’ve watched enough hentai to know that big boobs are useful.

Aug 24, 2012 at 04:46PM EDT
Quote

Sarah "Pikachu" Hiraki wrote:

Me. Not only am I larger in size, but I have a very high tolerance for pain and I bite.
Also, I’ve watched enough hentai to know that big boobs are useful.

We’re gonna have to settle this IRL sometime.

Also, are we bare-knuckle fighting? Or just all-out going at it?

Aug 24, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT
Quote

Alison wrote:

We’re gonna have to settle this IRL sometime.

Also, are we bare-knuckle fighting? Or just all-out going at it?

In before someone says ‘Take pictures!’

Aug 24, 2012 at 05:10PM EDT

Okay, I just have to ask.

With this as your new site avatar, are you asking for guys on this site to hit on you? Or am I just seeing your avatar wrong?

Aug 24, 2012 at 05:59PM EDT

>dolan one of favourite memes
>resilient concerning gore
>high pain tolerance
>bites

Who is going to be your first victim? The infamous forestfangirl?

Aug 24, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT
Quote

Whitishcollar wrote:

>dolan one of favourite memes
>resilient concerning gore
>high pain tolerance
>bites

Who is going to be your first victim? The infamous forestfangirl?

SO glad you put all of that together.

Aug 24, 2012 at 06:20PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

You should date Tomberry.

He’s French.

“Je suis Tomberry, je suis Tomberry amoureuse.”

Aug 24, 2012 at 06:51PM EDT
Quote

Sarah "Pikachu" Hiraki wrote:

Me. Not only am I larger in size, but I have a very high tolerance for pain and I bite.
Also, I’ve watched enough hentai to know that big boobs are useful.

Do you prefer the word ‘hate’ or ‘dislike’?

Aug 25, 2012 at 11:49AM EDT
Quote

Yanmerfret wrote:

Do you prefer the word ‘hate’ or ‘dislike’?

I tend to speak in hyperbole, so I use hate more. But really, hate is reserved for very few truly awful things. Like … Racism and vlogging.

Aug 25, 2012 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote

There once was a man named RF
Who once asked a ’net scient-ist
“I have here a task
My task is to ask
Do you truly enjoy lim-er-icks?”

Aug 25, 2012 at 11:01PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

There once was a man named RF
Who once asked a ’net scient-ist
“I have here a task
My task is to ask
Do you truly enjoy lim-er-icks?”

I do, and in fact I will say
it was nerds who have made me this way
I was on Knowledge Bowl
and the format was droll
until limerick questions, okay?

When I was on my high school knowledge bowl team, some of the questions within the format were “complete the limerick” and I was THE BEST at them.
#truestory

Aug 26, 2012 at 04:17AM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

There once was a man named RF
Who once asked a ’net scient-ist
“I have here a task
My task is to ask
Do you truly enjoy lim-er-icks?”

I’m glad you put “lim-er-icks” in the last line, because I had no idea where that was going. Nor did I understand when it got there, but oh, well.

Did I already tell you the story about the philosophy midterm I answered entirely with Limericks? (If not, I guess I pretty much just did.)

Aug 26, 2012 at 08:12AM EDT
Quote

Hauu! You must login or signup first!