Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Did you guys have a stuffed animal friend when you were young?

Last posted Aug 20, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT. Added Aug 18, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT
36 posts from 34 users

I have a whole stuffed animal collection. I must have like 100 by now. My favorite from when I was younger would have to be a little iguana beanie baby called Iggy. I still have him, as well as the rest of them.

So did you guys have any stuffed animal friends as a kid (or now)?

Shit son I had a State-Farm Teddy Bear named Beary.

Dude was a bro, closest thing I had to an Imaginary Friend.

Or a friend at all for a while.

Cuddly as can be and smells like home.

Sits next to my bed to this day.

When I was a little boy I always had a square cut from my favorite blanket that I carried everywhere instead of a stuffed animal.
His name was Blanket.
My mom now holds him captive in a small box with all her other childrens' childhood friends and tokens.
Blanket…
;-;7

I had a light blue seal called "Sany" with different coloured stains.
I liked it so much…
At least I still have him, so it helps me reminding me of my childhood. :)

I always carried around a Humpty Dumpty doll that my great grandmother sewed. I would carry him by his arm and fling him into the air. I did it so often that his arm broke, and he's never been repaired. He's still sitting in my closet waiting to be fixed.

Since I was stupid young, like probably two-ish or three-ish, an aunt gave me this stuffed frog. Probably sewn from scratch, no other one like it. Froggy's his name. Even nowadays, I recall being fifteen years old and walking up to my mom in the middle of the night and asking her if she could fix a loose thread in his side. As I type, he is currently lying in my bed.

#feels
I had a stuffed Togepi that was my best friend. When most of my house burned down, the Togepi survived the fire. It's symbolic to me and really important… Fuck… I'm actually tearing up thinking about it…

No shit, I had a blue Pegasus pony with rainbow hair. It wasn't a stuffed animal, but I did take it around with me. It's because my older sister had one and you know kids, they always want what the other has. When I got older though, I played manlier stuff like dinosaur attack on barbies play house.

I had a little grey cat that I named whiskers but it didn't actually have any whiskers. (I wasn't a clever boy).

Last edited Aug 18, 2012 at 11:40PM EDT

I still have a stuffed rabbit named Bunny from when I was a baby. He used to have a rattle inside him, but it got torn out years ago. He has a sort of unique scent to him, and I don't know how to describe it exactly.

I still have a white bear that I used to play cutting his hair when I was very young, because of that, now it have short hair. And a dog with long ears that have now colorless eyes because of washing it sometimes. I used to play with them some when I was young, what good memories…

I used to have a large white bear. But it was kind of just "there", I guess, I never really did anything with it.
Now I have a Charizard plush my dad found while cleaning out the garage. I washed it and it looks nice on my shelf.

I had a stuffed doll named Mimi that i got when I was like one. I always chewed on her hands and feet so they got all crusty because of it. I love her to death. I also wrote my name under her skirt cus in Toy Story Andy wrote his name on all of his toys

I was always quite the stuffed animal enthusiast :3 I have a ton, and until recently a bunch of them were kept on my bed. Among them were two cheetah cubs that would stick together with velcro and look like they were tumbling around together in a little ball, a pikachu, a ring tailed lemur I named Ed, and my most recent additions are a bee pillow pet I got from my dad named Roger, and a smaller turtle pillow pet I got from my boyfriend named Samuel (god pillow pets are just the greatest things ever) I actually use Samuel to put between my lap and my laptop when my laptop gets too hot.

I still have a stuffed animal of the two headed dragon from "Dragon Tales", which I loved when I was younger. Among others are a tiger named Tiggs, a Pooh Bear, a Garfield, and a turtle that I call Ben. (I also have some Angry Birds plushes, just because I'm a big fan.)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!