Forums / General

195,506 total conversations in 5,381 threads

+ New Thread

Least favourite thing about your fandoms?

Last posted Sep 25, 2012 at 12:24AM EDT. Added Aug 31, 2012 at 10:48AM EDT
133 conversations with 75 participants

Pokemon: Full teams of shiny hacked Pokemon. Good god, I know breeding is a pain in the neck, but you can just Pokesav a good team without screaming “HURR I DIDN’T CARE ENOUGH TO DO THIS MYSELF, SEE MY HOMEMADE TROPHIES? I’M BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I HACKED AND MY MOMMY THINKS I’M AWESOME

Sep 01, 2012 at 12:07PM EDT

KYM: People think they’re superior than others. Kinda like a superior race and what not.

@Jack
Actually there is away without hacking to get a full team of shinies.
It’s all about the Ex Stats Breed. Get a a pokemon to certain stats, and I mean EXACT. On all of their things. You have to fight things like Magic Carp to keep an eye on those stats. Then you breed them with onother pokemon with certain Stats. Voila a the abridge version of making shinies…. With out all the complex equations…. My friend does this… on his spair time… I’t takes forever…

Sep 01, 2012 at 12:46PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

KYM: People think they’re superior than others. Kinda like a superior race and what not.

@Jack
It’s all about the Ex Stats Breed. Get a a pokemon to certain stats, and I mean EXACT. On all of their things. You have to fight things like Magic Carp to keep an eye on those stats. Then you breed them with onother pokemon with certain Stats. Voila a the abridge version of making shinies…. With out all the complex equations…. My friend does this… on his spair time… I’t takes forever…

Pokemon: People who spend a ton of effort on shineys. I’m not one to tell people how to spend their free time…but I think that’s a bit sad.

Doesn’t manipulating the likelihood of getting one take the random surprise out of it?

Sep 01, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

Pokemon: People who spend a ton of effort on shineys. I’m not one to tell people how to spend their free time…but I think that’s a bit sad.

Doesn’t manipulating the likelihood of getting one take the random surprise out of it?

Pokémon: People actually do that? Shiny doesn’t even mean anything, does it? So yeah, that irks me too. I once a ran into a Shiny Duskull in Ruby, and I ran away because it was a female. Misogynistic? Yeah, probably. But I was like 10 back then. I also caught a Tentacool in the Master Ball once.

Also, When people talk about collecting the TCG it annoys me so much. I don’t mind that you collect the cards, but “bragging” about every “RARE OMG NON-PROMO LEGIT” card you have is like… Annoying.

Sep 01, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT

^All of the things said about MLP and TF2.

Sep 01, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT

I don’t really hate the fanfictions or shipping, hell, i’m actually a fan of it. But I don’t like when you start taking those 2 things too seriously. It gets really creepy and it sucks the fun out of the whole thing.

Sep 01, 2012 at 04:40PM EDT

Minecraft: People complaining about how the old game was better.
Smash Bros, etc: Tier lists. Any character can be great or awful depending on how you play them.
KYM: The vast number of users that only make a few comments and never use their accounts again. It would be nice if more people stayed.

Last edited Sep 01, 2012 at 04:46PM EDT
Sep 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT

Oh yeah, on the subject of KYM

CAMOAWAM. And by extension, brand new members who don’t know what the definition of a meme is.

Sep 01, 2012 at 04:48PM EDT

Pokemon: Definitely the generation debates. Personally, I like some generations better than others, but I hate it when people lambast others for liking certain generations. And especially the hardcore “gen-wunners” who claim that the first generation was a quadrillion times better than the others while berating anyone who claims otherwise.

General: Personally, I don’t like it when a fanbase is required to be labeled as something. Heck, it’s one of several things that draws me away fanbases like Star Trek and MLP. For example: I like Doctor Who, and I watch it occasionally. However, I’m not a huge fan of the term “Whovian,” even though most people who watch the show label themselves as such.

Sep 01, 2012 at 05:28PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Oh yeah, on the subject of KYM

CAMOAWAM. And by extension, brand new members who don’t know what the definition of a meme is.

I don’t think you understand, CAMOAWAM is a joke.

Sep 01, 2012 at 05:32PM EDT

MLP: The really obsessive bronies that whenever you talk to them, the conversation just automatically goes to ponies. I hate that so much. Not to mention the all the talk about how it’s the most “indestructible fandom on the internet”. It just irks me to no end.

Gaming in general: I specifically don’t like the “PC master race”. I do admit that a PC can do more than a console can, but that doesn’t mean you have to rub it in the goddamn faces of others. Countless times have I just been scrolling through video comments and all I see are the “PC master race”. It’s getting annoying. Keep your opinions to yourself.

Gravity Falls: The fapfics and whatnot.

Sep 01, 2012 at 05:46PM EDT

In General:
I don’t like labels or being labeled as anything.

Sep 01, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT

Ok, let me drop my opinions.

MLP: The over-obsession to the point where it has become a very creepy cult. People go over the top and drag it into everyday life all too much. Like the show? Cool! It’s a good show. Keep spouting off quotes, making ponysonas, buying all the damn toys and acting like MLP is the center of the universe? That’s too much. Also, just the arrogance the fandom has and shoving it down other people’s throats.

Smash Bros.: People who bash the competitive community all the damn time. Yes, some characters are better than others and yes we do like to pick apart every detail of the game and set up rules for the competitive community, we want to be knowledgeable, competitive and fair when we compete in Smash Bros tournaments. We’re not going to come down to your house and force you to play Fox Only, No Items, Final Destination every time. We just analyse the game, provide insight, and host fair competitive tournaments. I don’t see why that needs to offend anyone.

TF2: People (usually Snipers) that are just pissing in the wind in every game and not really trying to play on non-pub servers. It’s not tdm_2fort, it’s ctf_2fort. Also, I want you to play Medic. No team needs 6 Snipers.

Touhou: Like MLP, but less so. Also, people that don’t even play the damn game.

Anime: Like MLP, but then there are also weeaboos and people who have waifus and creeps that hate real people.

Pokemon: Thinking that Pokemon is the greatest thing that ever came to the Earth. I like Pokemon, I play Pokemon, but I’m tired of it being worshipped like CoD. You’ve got people bitching about certain generations and people worshipping certain generations too, and that’s annoying too.

Kingdom Hearts: Shipping. Even worse, shippers who forget how much Disney is in it and are just in it for shipping the KH characters, and even worse, the people who do that and play the game on fucking Beginner mode. Get your ass off of Beginner mode, it takes like 8 million hits to die and all you need to do is mash X. There are also those people who play KH and are obsessed with the KH versions of the FF characters. If a ship isn’t canon, don’t ship it unless there’s a possible implication, which there are none. None! Shippers, go die, and actually try playing the game without mindlessly bashing X a hundred million times while wondering why you can’t beat Xaldin, Reflect is meant to be used for fuck’s sake.

Final Fantasy: Shippers that come over from KH. Also, people that worship 7 and bash the other games. People that think that think Sephiroth, Cloud, and Squall are good characters. Also, people that bash 9 and 12 for no good reason. Also, people who get pissed when we say Aerith. The translators fucked up, her name’s Aerith, stop getting all whiny when we use her real name.

Sonic: People who actually like the new games and characters.

Zelda: People that worship OoT as the best thing ever to hit the human race, also people who think that the Zelda games are absolutely flawless.

Mario: People who worship 64 as being the greatest thing ever, and act like no game will ever be better.

Nintendo in general: People that hate the Wii for the controller instead of hating Nintendo’s choice to release mostly casual shit.

Sep 01, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT

Star Wars > Star Trek – fanbase is better, Trekkies are 2creepy
Star Trek > Star Wars – stories are better, Lucas F’d up with Ewoks and Gungans
Star Trek > Star Wars – on going story, other than a few books Star Wars ended

but still the biggest fanbase battle of all time

Sep 01, 2012 at 07:00PM EDT

Katie C. wrote:

I don’t think you understand, CAMOAWAM is a joke.

Some people honestly have attempted it. There’s one article with the origin listed as “Myself”.

Need I say more?

Sep 01, 2012 at 07:13PM EDT

Katie C. wrote:

Ok, let me drop my opinions.

MLP: The over-obsession to the point where it has become a very creepy cult. People go over the top and drag it into everyday life all too much. Like the show? Cool! It’s a good show. Keep spouting off quotes, making ponysonas, buying all the damn toys and acting like MLP is the center of the universe? That’s too much. Also, just the arrogance the fandom has and shoving it down other people’s throats.

Smash Bros.: People who bash the competitive community all the damn time. Yes, some characters are better than others and yes we do like to pick apart every detail of the game and set up rules for the competitive community, we want to be knowledgeable, competitive and fair when we compete in Smash Bros tournaments. We’re not going to come down to your house and force you to play Fox Only, No Items, Final Destination every time. We just analyse the game, provide insight, and host fair competitive tournaments. I don’t see why that needs to offend anyone.

TF2: People (usually Snipers) that are just pissing in the wind in every game and not really trying to play on non-pub servers. It’s not tdm_2fort, it’s ctf_2fort. Also, I want you to play Medic. No team needs 6 Snipers.

Touhou: Like MLP, but less so. Also, people that don’t even play the damn game.

Anime: Like MLP, but then there are also weeaboos and people who have waifus and creeps that hate real people.

Pokemon: Thinking that Pokemon is the greatest thing that ever came to the Earth. I like Pokemon, I play Pokemon, but I’m tired of it being worshipped like CoD. You’ve got people bitching about certain generations and people worshipping certain generations too, and that’s annoying too.

Kingdom Hearts: Shipping. Even worse, shippers who forget how much Disney is in it and are just in it for shipping the KH characters, and even worse, the people who do that and play the game on fucking Beginner mode. Get your ass off of Beginner mode, it takes like 8 million hits to die and all you need to do is mash X. There are also those people who play KH and are obsessed with the KH versions of the FF characters. If a ship isn’t canon, don’t ship it unless there’s a possible implication, which there are none. None! Shippers, go die, and actually try playing the game without mindlessly bashing X a hundred million times while wondering why you can’t beat Xaldin, Reflect is meant to be used for fuck’s sake.

Final Fantasy: Shippers that come over from KH. Also, people that worship 7 and bash the other games. People that think that think Sephiroth, Cloud, and Squall are good characters. Also, people that bash 9 and 12 for no good reason. Also, people who get pissed when we say Aerith. The translators fucked up, her name’s Aerith, stop getting all whiny when we use her real name.

Sonic: People who actually like the new games and characters.

Zelda: People that worship OoT as the best thing ever to hit the human race, also people who think that the Zelda games are absolutely flawless.

Mario: People who worship 64 as being the greatest thing ever, and act like no game will ever be better.

Nintendo in general: People that hate the Wii for the controller instead of hating Nintendo’s choice to release mostly casual shit.

Kingdom Hearts: Shipping. Even worse, shippers who forget how much Disney is in it and are just in it for shipping the KH characters, and even worse, the people who do that and play the game on fucking Beginner mode.

This. A million times this.

Sep 01, 2012 at 07:20PM EDT

@People mentioning KYM

I was not aware that KYM is a fandom. Oh well I suppose I’ll say something about that as well.

KYM: People who bump deadpooled articles back onto the trending bar for no reason other than to post a reaction image, some stupid remark that adds nothing or most stupidly of all “+1 Deadpool”. Why say that in an article that’s already in the deadpool? Why bump deadpooled articles at all if you have nothing relevant to add?

@Katie

[edit: this was directed towards a deleted post] I think you are getting carried away on that last point. We are pointing out things that annoy you about fandoms, not criticizing the titles that the fandoms are based on

Also…

making ponysonas

I made a ponysona, do I strike you as an overly obsessive person? Just curious

@William

Personally, I don’t like it when a fanbase is required to be labeled as something. Heck, it’s one of several things that draws me away fanbases like Star Trek and MLP. For example: I like Doctor Who, and I watch it occasionally. However, I’m not a huge fan of the term “Whovian,” even though most people who watch the show label themselves as such.

Well for a bit of good news; all labels are entirely optional. I know plenty of people who like MLP for instance but refuse the label and just want to be known an “MLP fans”. They are still welcome among the fandom. Labels are and always will be something that only you apply to yourself.

Last edited Sep 01, 2012 at 09:31PM EDT
Sep 01, 2012 at 09:02PM EDT

OH FUCK.
I just realized that the Resident Evil post went in the wrong thread.

Sep 01, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT

@BSoD:

Oh come on, seeing people react to bad entries is hillarious. In fact, I was the one who bumped “What is the policeman saying _______?” and “These Children” because I wanted to see more reactions to those entries.

Sep 01, 2012 at 09:53PM EDT

I will not simply “come on”. Like everyone else on this thread; I need some irrelevant non-issue to pointlessly rage over in order to satisfy my frustration and loathing at life and I’ve chosen people who bump dead articles as the target of my venting!

Sep 01, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT

Touhou: All the people who think they know the storyline but talk about it as if they’ve never even played the fucking game.
League of Legends: All the random assholes, kinda like in CoD.
MLP: Need I repeat what hath been stated by many?
Furries: Wait a second, let me scroll through this list of creepy fetishes…

Sep 01, 2012 at 10:38PM EDT

MLP: Seeing Mlp comments on a video not related to Mlp. Salads, kind of annoying. Replies to haters, why must Bronies start a discussion that can be easily avoided by leaving the people who don’t watch the show alone?

TF2 People bashing f2p players instead of healping them. F2p players that don’t follow advice.

Sep 02, 2012 at 01:46AM EDT

MLP: Pretty much every single thing that’s been said here: Love and Tolerate, MLP comments mentioned directly above, the eternal clopper argument, the rest.

TF2: People who insist on playing sniper when there’s already 3 of them, and the like. People who play spy when they really can’t. Premiums who bash on F2Ps, but also F2Ps who don’t have any idea how to play and don’t listen to advice. People who take their TF2 stats as seriously as their CoD K/D and rage over mic (but this can also be hilarious sometimes), and who say the game isn’t balanced and sucks because the other team is simply doing better than them. Finally, people who call for a medic and then zig-zag like they’re having a seizure STOP MOVING I CAN’T HEAL YOU IF YOU RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE GODDAMMIT.

Pokemon: Genwunners and anybody else who says one gen is the only good gen. People who take the game way too seriously and EV, nature train, and go to way too much effort to train their pokemon.

Last edited Sep 02, 2012 at 02:20AM EDT
Sep 02, 2012 at 01:59AM EDT

Persona 4: 90% of the ships are gay.

Touhou: More people are into the little girls than the women with giant tits which makes the whole fandom look like pedophiles. (With this profile picture, I have no room to talk)

Pokemon: Furries.

MLP: Deserves a trophy for easiest to offend fandom.

Homestuck: “A homestuck”

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:48AM EDT

Transformers- Pretty much, our fandom HATES any new TF show on the air. Generation 1’s cartoons were pretty bad, by the way.

TF2- People who focus on the shipping, and bash F2P’s. Can’t stand either.

Sep 02, 2012 at 03:21AM EDT

MLP- Bronies acting like this show has been sent from heaven and making an almost cult-like following of it, they make ponies their whole life, I mean it’s a great show, but its just a show.

Doctor Who- Most of this has been said by everyone else but really, all those fights about who is the best doctor really pisses me off.

The Last Airbender- The shipping, holy crap its terrible.

Batman- The Dark Knight trilogy, however fucking amazing it is, is not the real batman story, but nobody else seems to notice this.

The Hunger Games- yes I actually like this, but i don’t like it for the stupid teen angsty romance, I’m just here for the fighting and death scenes. I hate the over-obsessed fangirls turning it into a more violent version of twilight, with team Peeta and team Gale. Also the Shipping and Fanfiction is horrid.

Harry Potter- SHIPPING AND FANFIC

Various Anime- The fact that it is so difficult to explain ANY anime to someone who is not familiar with anime, and in the end making them think you are probably insane.

Miranda- nothing is wrong with this show, I don’t even think its a fandom, but I love it.

Sep 02, 2012 at 04:43AM EDT

TigerBlood wrote:

MLP- Bronies acting like this show has been sent from heaven and making an almost cult-like following of it, they make ponies their whole life, I mean it’s a great show, but its just a show.

Doctor Who- Most of this has been said by everyone else but really, all those fights about who is the best doctor really pisses me off.

The Last Airbender- The shipping, holy crap its terrible.

Batman- The Dark Knight trilogy, however fucking amazing it is, is not the real batman story, but nobody else seems to notice this.

The Hunger Games- yes I actually like this, but i don’t like it for the stupid teen angsty romance, I’m just here for the fighting and death scenes. I hate the over-obsessed fangirls turning it into a more violent version of twilight, with team Peeta and team Gale. Also the Shipping and Fanfiction is horrid.

Harry Potter- SHIPPING AND FANFIC

Various Anime- The fact that it is so difficult to explain ANY anime to someone who is not familiar with anime, and in the end making them think you are probably insane.

Miranda- nothing is wrong with this show, I don’t even think its a fandom, but I love it.

About Batman…

There are multiple continuities for every comic universe. You can’t say that the Dark Knight Trilogy isn’t the real one, because all of them are real ones. Both Marvel and DC have acknowledged that the original isn’t the only “real” one.

Sep 02, 2012 at 05:00AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

@Jack

Stats have nothing to do with shiny likelihood. In Gold Silver and Crystal, shiny-ness was determined by IVs, individual values. Each Pokemon has a hidden value for each of the six stats ranging from 0-31., 31 meaning that at level 100, that particular pokemon will have 31 extra points in that stat than something with 0 IVs. So in gen 2, if a Pokemon had 15 IVs in every stat, it became shiny. Therefore, since IVs can be passed down through breeding, a shiny parent had a slightly better chance of producing a shiny offspring. But that was all changed with Ruby and Sapphire, being shiny was a completely separate value. Nothing to do with stats at all.

Sep 02, 2012 at 10:59AM EDT

in all fandoms:my absolute least favorite thing in all fandoms, are the haters of it.

Why that? well not only they don’t know,but they also misinterpreted what that fandom is all about.

Sep 02, 2012 at 11:12AM EDT

Pretty much everything: Getting too complicated for my simple mind.
Too many new Pokemon and events and crap, I can’t keep track of all my pony stuff flooding in, you can’t play a video game without some heated debate on every detail.

Sep 02, 2012 at 11:49AM EDT

Sherlock: The compulsive shipping.

Supernatural: Wincest.

Also, this “fan”:

Everything else: The rampant polarization that causes the more rabid fans to think that their show is perfect and anyone who criticizes it should be shot and say things like: “IF YOU DUN LIK IT DUN WATCH EET!” (Even though you can’t know whether or not you’ll like it unless you watch it.) and “THIS IS THE BESTEST THING EVAR!!!111 EVRYTING ELS IS CRAP!!!11” And God help you if they find out the concept of the show isn’t original;They’ll go off on a rant about how everything else is “copying” their beloved series regardless of whether or not the supposed “rip-off” came first or if the series is admittedly based off of something else.
Example here of a fan thinking Stephanie Meyers invented werewolves.

TL;DR
STOP BEING CRAZY, FANDOMS. /endrant

Last edited Sep 02, 2012 at 01:35PM EDT
Sep 02, 2012 at 01:18PM EDT

MLP: Pretty much everything anyone has ever said about it in this thread. Also, the annoying comments typed in by haters when either a “sample” or anything even closely related to MLP: FiM is put into something (ex: YTPMV). Vise versa with ALL THE MENTALLY OBSESSED BRONIES WHO POST GODDAMN PONIES EVERYWHERE.
FUCK.

TF2: (insert something about hat obsessive kids)

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:16PM EDT

Flimsy wrote:

Touhou: All the people who think they know the storyline but talk about it as if they’ve never even played the fucking game.
League of Legends: All the random assholes, kinda like in CoD.
MLP: Need I repeat what hath been stated by many?
Furries: Wait a second, let me scroll through this list of creepy fetishes…

In the defense of Touhou, I have to tell that it’s very hard to follow the storyline from just the gameplay, especially when your version is some semi-translated one that only translated the menu and some standard in-game sections.

I know about the storylines through the Touhou wiki, they at least make it possible to follow it.

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:32PM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

@BSoD:

Oh come on, seeing people react to bad entries is hillarious. In fact, I was the one who bumped “What is the policeman saying _______?” and “These Children” because I wanted to see more reactions to those entries.

Agreed. I bumped Super Robo Jesus today for the same reason.

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:38PM EDT

TF2: 6 SNIPERS ALL OF THE DAY BRO
Pokemon: Gen 1 fags. GEN 3 WAS BEST AND YOU KNOW IT
Homestuck:_No problems, perfect fandom tbh.

JUST FUCKIN WITH YA HOMESTUCK IS GAY GO HOME
Last edited Sep 02, 2012 at 04:56PM EDT
Sep 02, 2012 at 04:26PM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

@BSoD:

I think I will consider seeing commenting on an entry for the sake of trolling and/or bumping it to the trending bar as a bannable offense when done too often. It’s abuse of the reason the trending bar is there and the person guilty of it also breaks site rule 2.

Sep 02, 2012 at 04:51PM EDT

Exploder DeLightEmission wrote:

GEN 3 WAS BEST AND YOU KNOW IT

Hi five, bro. Gen 3 was definitely best not only in terms of pokemon but the games themselves were at their best there IMO

I’m just sick of people acting like Gen 1 was the only good one, especially cus Gen 1 and 2 pokemon were made at the same time. Gen 1 was great and I love it but really when you think about it, it was pretty bland.

Last edited Sep 02, 2012 at 07:08PM EDT
Sep 02, 2012 at 07:07PM EDT

Katie C. wrote:

About Batman…

There are multiple continuities for every comic universe. You can’t say that the Dark Knight Trilogy isn’t the real one, because all of them are real ones. Both Marvel and DC have acknowledged that the original isn’t the only “real” one.

(Sorry to double post)

I love this comment right here. A lot of people don’t seem to realize that superheroes don’t have just one continuity to them, each one is just as true as the one before it. Even the comics have separate continuities. (except, if i’m not mistaken, DC has put all of their superhero comics into one continuity). It’s understandable that one will pick and choose what their favorite continuity is, but there is no such thing as “one true continuity” and it really irks me when people act like there is.

Sep 02, 2012 at 07:21PM EDT

I don’t disrespect bronies, but I would REALLY appreciate it if they kept to themselves. Believe it or not, some people don’t care.

Sep 02, 2012 at 07:38PM EDT

Le Bumpkin wrote:

I don’t disrespect bronies, but I would REALLY appreciate it if they kept to themselves. Believe it or not, some people don’t care.

The same could be said for Gravity Falls, Korra, Homestuck, Touhou….
I can keep going if you like

Sep 02, 2012 at 07:52PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Sandstone wrote:

The same could be said for Gravity Falls, Korra, Homestuck, Touhou….
I can keep going if you like

I don’t mind, but i’m mostly concerned about MLP bringing back Metrosexuals.

Last edited Sep 02, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT
Sep 02, 2012 at 08:07PM EDT

Le Bumpkin wrote:

I don’t mind, but i’m mostly concerned about MLP bringing back Metrosexuals.

I fail to see how enjoying a cartoon translates to spending a lot of time shopping for clothes

Last edited Sep 02, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT
Sep 02, 2012 at 10:41PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I think I will consider seeing commenting on an entry for the sake of trolling and/or bumping it to the trending bar as a bannable offense when done too often. It’s abuse of the reason the trending bar is there and the person guilty of it also breaks site rule 2.

That’s why I developed a problem with it. My melancholy nature demands that the trending bar be used for it’s intended purpose of highlighting what memes are in the current spotlight.

So when deadpooled memes show up in the trending bar I expect it to be there because someone found evidence of new trends or at least an update of information that could bring it out of the deadpool.

But just saying “+1 Deadpool” is not new information. That’s just morons pointing out the blatantly obvious.

It also confuses people into thinking old articles are new and they join these trains of stupidity where numerous people comment on the deadpooled article as if it was still relevant

I should add that I never said I had a problem with bumping articles in general, just deadpooled ones with no new information

Sep 02, 2012 at 11:20PM EDT

Oh, I just remembered this one!
Portal:

I have seen many versions of this comic. It annoys the hell outta me that they didn’t think about the fact that portals disappear when the platforms they’re on are moving.

Sep 03, 2012 at 02:46PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Back Later wrote:

I fail to see how enjoying a cartoon translates to spending a lot of time shopping for clothes

I can’t tell you HOW many people I’ve seen wearing MLP t-shirts. They’re sporting around a TV show aimed at 6-year-old little girls.

Sep 03, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT

Le Bumpkin wrote:

I can’t tell you HOW many people I’ve seen wearing MLP t-shirts. They’re sporting around a TV show aimed at 6-year-old little girls.

Note how she said a lot of time
One shirt =/= metrosexuality
500$ on clothes in a single shopping trip that took most of the day does

Sep 03, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT

Dammit, you guys, he’s entitled to his opinions. You might not like ‘em, hell, I don’t like them. But for God’s sake, can we NOT turn this into a flame war here? If you have to argue, take it to your pages. I thought we were clear yesterday.

Sep 03, 2012 at 10:47PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

Pokémon: People actually do that? Shiny doesn’t even mean anything, does it? So yeah, that irks me too. I once a ran into a Shiny Duskull in Ruby, and I ran away because it was a female. Misogynistic? Yeah, probably. But I was like 10 back then. I also caught a Tentacool in the Master Ball once.

Also, When people talk about collecting the TCG it annoys me so much. I don’t mind that you collect the cards, but “bragging” about every “RARE OMG NON-PROMO LEGIT” card you have is like… Annoying.

I once ran into a shiny slowpoke in crystal version. It was blue and had stars. I turned off my game because I thought it was a virus.

Sep 03, 2012 at 10:49PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!