Forums / Discussion / General

168,568 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
My Semi-Permanent Retirment

Last posted Sep 04, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2012 at 09:01PM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

Ok, for those who don’t know, I’m still in High School. I’m in the top classes and am in the School Marching Band.
That being said, I am starting to have less time on my hands. A LOT less time. Practices are from 4:00 – 6:00 and I have to be there earlier. That of course, means I have less time to do homework and stuff when I get home.
So I started to try and balance it out: study time, practice time, and relax time (in that order). And I thought I did good with it
And then I got a few quizzes back today
Not failing, but not what I want, or know I can do.
So that means I have to devote more time to my studies,
Which means I have to spend more of what would be my free time practicing for band.
Which means I can’t post here or socialize on Steam or KYM as often.
I’ve come to the decision that until I can balance out all this evenly, and that is assuming I ever do, I must retire from KYM.
I can’t say how long I will be gone. Could be a few weeks, a few months, or even just all together permanently.
I loved my stay here, and I loved the people that I got to meet and socialize with here. I loved using the site and contributing (somewhat).
I am sorry for having to leave.
However, if anyone wishes to give suggestions on how to balance my time, I will accept that help.
But for now, this is the Mandalorian signing off one last time.

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:01PM EDT

RandomMan just felt a disturbance as if millions cried out, and then were silenced.

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:02PM EDT

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, RandomMan’s gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiisssssed.

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT

Yep. Post it on your wall. Every time someone leaves, a thread doesn’t have to be made.

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!