Forums / Discussion / General

170,259 total conversations in 5,455 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Game Grumps General

Last posted Sep 10, 2012 at 05:29PM EDT. Added Sep 05, 2012 at 12:04PM EDT
18 posts from 13 users

Welcome to Boopinest thread I’ve ever made.

Discuss Game Grumps, JonTron, Egoraptor, and other stuff that is intended for non-homosexual people.

Sep 05, 2012 at 12:04PM EDT

(Also some kind of angry post about unoriginal 7/7 asses commenters)

Last edited Sep 05, 2012 at 12:48PM EDT
Sep 05, 2012 at 12:48PM EDT

These two people are currently my favorite people on youtube.

Not really sure if a general thread is needed though.

Sep 05, 2012 at 12:57PM EDT

They’re kinda funny but some of the stuff they do is blunt like what cale said. Overall i i think entertaining, i guess.

Sep 06, 2012 at 05:14PM EDT

I enjoy their individual videos far more than Game Grumps. That being said, I don’t HATE Game Grumps, but I’d prefer something…else. More like what they’d do by themselves. Now if they did something like a Sequilitis together, that would probably be amazing….

Sep 06, 2012 at 11:34PM EDT

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

I enjoy their individual videos far more than Game Grumps. That being said, I don’t HATE Game Grumps, but I’d prefer something…else. More like what they’d do by themselves. Now if they did something like a Sequilitis together, that would probably be amazing….

Thing is… they do. Sequelitis is co-written by Jon.

Sep 07, 2012 at 08:20AM EDT

These guys are awesome. They’re also pretty smart guys if you consider that they write Sequelitis. Deepest game commentary I’ve seen so far.

Sep 07, 2012 at 05:44PM EDT

Doeoeod wrote:

These guys are awesome. They’re also pretty smart guys if you consider that they write Sequelitis. Deepest game commentary I’ve seen so far.

That’s part of the reason I love these guys. They’ll be in the middle of a Game Grumps episode and they’ll suddenly be talking about science or philosophy or something like that.

People need to stop talking about Sequelitis, I miss it too much =[

Sep 07, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT

I’m going to lock some general threads, not every small thing you like needs a general thread.

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:29PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!