Forums / Discussion / General

168,595 total conversations in 5,400 threads

+ New Thread

Doctor Who General

Last posted Sep 16, 2012 at 12:50AM EDT. Added Sep 10, 2012 at 12:00AM EDT
16 posts from 11 users

I’m glad someone finally made a Doctor Who general thread.

Sep 10, 2012 at 12:06AM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Doctor Hu?

Sorry, that’s a No.

I really need to get caught up on my Doctor Who. It’s one of the very few TV shows I can stand to watch anymore.

Sep 10, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT

ExudesAffluence wrote:

Sorry, that’s a No.

I really need to get caught up on my Doctor Who. It’s one of the very few TV shows I can stand to watch anymore.

Did someone say Doctor No?

I’ve been watching the series since the beginning of the re-boot.

David Tennant is best Doctor. (inb4flames)

Sep 10, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT

My favorite episode is Genesis of the Daleks (EX-TERM-IN-ATE).

If anyone can name who was the Doctor in that episode, they get a virtual high-five.

Sep 10, 2012 at 04:15PM EDT

As you may have noticed I have locked some General threads. Reason for this was a large rise of general threads over the last week, some having subjects that only appeal to a mere few.

So I ask of you to keep this thread active if you don’t want it locked. Bullshit posts with just a one-liner reply or one image don’t count, you can do that in JFF. Actually make contributions if possible or see if you can get a topic going. We don’t need a general thread for everything if they end up being almost pointless.

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:36PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

As you may have noticed I have locked some General threads. Reason for this was a large rise of general threads over the last week, some having subjects that only appeal to a mere few.

So I ask of you to keep this thread active if you don’t want it locked. Bullshit posts with just a one-liner reply or one image don’t count, you can do that in JFF. Actually make contributions if possible or see if you can get a topic going. We don’t need a general thread for everything if they end up being almost pointless.

Okay…
So, what do you think of the new DW season?

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

If I were a mod, I’d do the same.

Well, I mean I admit that I thought the same thing.

@D.E.M.

I think it’s pretty good so far, but it’s a bit early to ask that now, right?

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:55PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

If I were a mod, I’d do the same.

Well, I mean I admit that I thought the same thing.

@D.E.M.

I think it’s pretty good so far, but it’s a bit early to ask that now, right?

Yeah, I suppose.

What’s your favorite DW episode (new and old) so far?

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:56PM EDT

I think its lucky they didn’t “Americanize” it thinking of a Doctor Who US makes me cringe and want to vomit.

Anyway i was into this more when i was younger now its just me, mum and dad watch it when eating it at dinner like a tradition. I also never watched the older series (I.E before the ninth doctor.)
Personally Cybermen were my favourite and my favourite episode was the Dalek V.s Cybermen one. And my favourite doctor 10th David Tenant is awesome and Scottish which is confusing (Jokes I’m 1/4 Scottish)

(British T.V FTW)

Last edited Sep 12, 2012 at 11:09AM EDT
Sep 12, 2012 at 11:05AM EDT

Cirno wrote:

I’m glad someone finally made a Doctor Who general thread.

Your welcome

Sep 12, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT

Is that a Doc?

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:47AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!