Planetary Annihilation - Final Hours

Last posted Sep 13, 2012 at 12:17AM EDT. Added Sep 12, 2012 at 03:58PM EDT
10 posts from 9 users

My strategy while playing this game:
-Disregard micromanagement
-Acquire planet smashing technology

Last edited Sep 12, 2012 at 04:12PM EDT
Sep 12, 2012 at 04:08PM EDT

I think Zarathh showed me this a couple weeks ago.
Its gonna be a kick ass game I just know it and one of the features reminds me of a episode of Invader Zim.

Its sad that Mars went into the asteroid field in that episode but at least it will become a much bigger planet over time after consuming all the asteroids in the asteroid belt.
But enough of that.
THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!

Sep 12, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT

Oh, this game looks cool. I’m not into RTS much but I still guess this is going to be go-
WAIT HOLD UP UBER ENTERTAINMENT MADE THIS?
THE SAME MASTERMINDS BEHIND MONDAY NIGHT COMBAT?!?
ALL MY MONEY, ALL OF IT.

Sep 12, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT

Rin Tezuka wrote:

Oh, this game looks cool. I’m not into RTS much but I still guess this is going to be go-
WAIT HOLD UP UBER ENTERTAINMENT MADE THIS?
THE SAME MASTERMINDS BEHIND MONDAY NIGHT COMBAT?!?
ALL MY MONEY, ALL OF IT.

I’ll admit, MNC was successful…for about a month.

Sep 12, 2012 at 04:37PM EDT

I could have sworn we already had a thread on this. Someone mentioned Planetary Annihilation before.

But anyway it looks really promising and a great throwback to the legendary RTS classic: Total Annihilation.

I hope it lives up to it’s ancestors glory.

Sep 12, 2012 at 10:14PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I could have sworn we already had a thread on this. Someone mentioned Planetary Annihilation before.

But anyway it looks really promising and a great throwback to the legendary RTS classic: Total Annihilation.

I hope it lives up to it’s ancestors glory.

It seems like it will live up to its ancestors glory (which I have played, I have to say T.A. had the best navel best navel combat of an RTS) and will surpass it. They will have galactic conquest where forty players can battle to the death in intergalactic conquest on 7 different battle fields types; Planetary, Navel, Air, Orbital (satellite units and orbital buildings), Lunar, and possibly asteroid battles in solar systems spanning a galaxy. With the addition of metal planets I hope they can be transformed into planetary bartering rams.

Sep 12, 2012 at 11:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!