Forums / Discussion / General

232,749 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

This is bad.

Last posted Sep 15, 2012 at 01:16AM EDT. Added Sep 14, 2012 at 12:03AM EDT
15 posts from 12 users

I thought the man died. Oh my god I'm so glad he's alive. But yeah, if I were the man seeing a drunk guy fall onto the track, I would've definently saved him.

The thief was probably thinking "Oh look at this stupid jerk lying on a tracks. What a dumbass, I'm going to rob him for being there, that will learn him! TROLOLOL"

What a flaming asshole. I mean like; eaten-too-many-red-chilli's kind of flaming asshole. I hope he gets caught.

That drunk guy took a subway train and lived, while unconscious. Must be a badass. If he'd been awake, he'd probably've punched the thief through a wall or something.

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 03:37AM EDT

Jesus, man.

I probably would have tried to pull his ass off the tracks. And he must be one damn lucky man to survive being run over by a train.

Here's hoping the thief gets found.

Quite frankly, I don't know what I should say here other than that this is more than a little bit disturbing, not because there was a robbery, but because of the circumstances.

Sorry for keeping this bumped, by the way. For those who could have done without seeing this.

Put yourself in the thief's shoes right now.

• You just robbed a guy and left him to die
  • The guy happens to be so badass he can headbutt a train in his sleep
  • He's recovered and wants his stuff back
  • You were caught on camera so he can recognize you
  • How mortally terrified is your every waking moment?
Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Even though you're a troll, could you have some heart to this?

We don't have hearts. We have collapsing and expanding bladder based aquatic vascular systems.

@BSoD Like I said, the dude must be a badass. 'Twas but a scratch!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!