Forums / Discussion / General

232,887 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
The Great Debate - (Pony version)

Last posted Sep 16, 2012 at 10:58AM EDT. Added Sep 16, 2012 at 10:45AM EDT
3 posts from 3 users

@Flare
There isn’t much point in debating that anywhere, unless you can get JJ and Advance/Joe/Bruno on board with the discussion.
Good luck getting them to cooperate
-Blue Screen (of death)

I'm going to try exactly that. We all need to talk about this. With season 3 around the corner, many young minds, virgin to the ways of the internet will be flooding to this site. I've said this before and I'll say it again. The last thing we want is for newcomers to the fandom to be scared away and leave with the impression that "They're all just a bunch of horse fuckers".

I want it to be absolutely clear that this is not an attack on anyone. In all reality, i couldn't care less what anyone faps to. But with that said, we must remember that this site often acts like a gait-way to the internet. This is where people go to learn about a fandom. I fear that if the gallery is left unchanged, this will cause much more harm than good in the long run.

So, let's discuss. But remember, time is of the essence.

You will unfortunately not succeed in trying to purge the MLP image gallery.
People will post what they want, and if it's not explicit we don't delete it.
We will especially not change act against that policy on the pretense that a fandom may look bad due to content it created and displayed here.

Seeing as there isn't really anywhere this discussion can go, and this is a duplication of a discussion in the Pony General, I'm locking.

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 11:04AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!