Forums / Discussion / General

232,721 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

I really think that Gorillaz should make another album.

Last posted Sep 16, 2012 at 07:34PM EDT. Added Sep 16, 2012 at 01:32PM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

Gorillaz recently got their own KYM entry about their "Demon Days album"

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/gorillaz-demon-days-cover-art

After seeing all of the positive comments and seeing all the fans get all excited, it got me thinking that they should really release another album. It's been a popular topic on any Gorillaz related website and they hinted making an "Outcast album" in the "Do Ya Thing" song that was released recently.

I've heard WAY to any rumors. I've heard that Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn just gave up on the project, I've heard that they're low on funds and I've also heard that they want to make a Gorillaz movie!!! A MOVIE!!!

What do you think?

GIANTDAD wrote:

How many albums did they even make? I like their music but i can only remember 1 album. That album being Demon Days.

They had four albums. The first one was just titled "Gorillaz" (2001). Then there was "Demon Days"(2005), then "Plastic Beach" (2010)", and most recently there was "The fall" (2011).

Sam wrote:

They had four albums. The first one was just titled "Gorillaz" (2001). Then there was "Demon Days"(2005), then "Plastic Beach" (2010)", and most recently there was "The fall" (2011).

(Which are all fantastic… The Fall actually has a song named after the town in which I live!)

Don't forget G-Sides and D-Sides, too!

Damon is extremely indecisive when it comes to this. The band hasn't broken up, there's just been some disagreements between him and Hewlett. There will probably be another album sometime.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!