Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Weirdest video game glitch you've ever encountered.

Last posted Sep 23, 2012 at 07:03PM EDT. Added Sep 18, 2012 at 05:19PM EDT
32 posts from 30 users

I think mine would be Zelda Oot when I picked up a box and then when I fell off a small platform, the box got stuck on Link's body. No joke, he was pretty much wearing the box.

There was also a time in Spore, that game is packed with glitches by the way, I started out in the water and when I went onto land, that giant sea monster thing ate me. I could never play normally again without the cheat to get rid of the sea monster dude. (Not like that game is that good anyway…)

Also, I downloaded Zelda Oot on my computer and the text in the game was all messed up, I thought it was BEN! But it turned out to be a glitch…

What's the weirdest glitch you've ever seen?

Sam wrote:

I think mine would be Zelda Oot when I picked up a box and then when I fell off a small platform, the box got stuck on Link's body. No joke, he was pretty much wearing the box.

There was also a time in Spore, that game is packed with glitches by the way, I started out in the water and when I went onto land, that giant sea monster thing ate me. I could never play normally again without the cheat to get rid of the sea monster dude. (Not like that game is that good anyway…)

Also, I downloaded Zelda Oot on my computer and the text in the game was all messed up, I thought it was BEN! But it turned out to be a glitch…

What's the weirdest glitch you've ever seen?

First off,
>Spore isn't good
1)Fucking srsly
2)Nigga u high

Also, I would probably have to say that my favorite glitch was in Kirby Air Ride where it's possible to use Kirby like a hockey puck

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

First off,
>Spore isn't good
1)Fucking srsly
2)Nigga u high

Also, I would probably have to say that my favorite glitch was in Kirby Air Ride where it's possible to use Kirby like a hockey puck

The one where you jump on the edge of the yellow underground entrance in City Trial, then start spinning constantly if you get hit by a star? If you have another Kirby use sing power on you, you vibrate instead of spin. Also, you can fly outside the boundaries with the Dragoon ship, but there is a second boundary outside the first.
On topic:
In Paper Mario, on the Yoshi Island area, I jumped on a fuzzy to get first strike. When the battle ended, I was placed in the water without the Cheep-Cheep friend. I couldn't interact with the docks, so I was stuck there.
Kirby Air Ride was far too underrated. One of my favorite games.

Last edited Sep 18, 2012 at 05:40PM EDT

First off,
>Spore isn't good
1)Fucking srsly
2)Nigga u high

KIRBY AIR RIDE IS THE SHIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know exactly what glitch you're talking about! Even more fun is when you get hit while doing the glitch and it evolves into a different glitch where you are unable to get out of it unless someone hits you again. It looks like you're break dancing, especially if you get hit by Plasma or Sing. Good times, goooood times.
On Topic: In Toon Town Online, which has tons of awesome glitches, the most memorable is when you are able to fly through an entire Cog HQ and pass any enemies, allowing you to fight only the final ones and then winning. Any of the secret moon glitches are cool, too. And making a multi-level house in the grey zone.

Last edited Sep 18, 2012 at 05:38PM EDT

Found a glitch in BF3.

I won't what it exactly does or how you can exploit it for fear that people will use this source of good-hearted fun to ruin the game for everyone.

But, you can pilot your MAV right into the kit selection screen.

So that as someone is debating whether the Kobra or Red Dot is best, a swarm of MAV's can come out of nowhere and troll the sh*t out of the guy.

In Link to the Past, I think I tried to get back in the bed in your house and fell through it, ending up in a green, glitched up hallway.

While messing around with the walk through anything cheat on the gameboy advance version years later, I came to the conclusion that this was most likely a room in thieves town that I had ended up in and that I somehow accidentally walked through the southern wall of the house all those years ago on the snes version because I'm pretty sure that's where I ended up when I walked through the southern wall with the cheat.

Another fun thing about the walk through anything cheat is how it effects the monster sprites. I once saw a skeleton with Link's head and a green missingno like mess with a spear lumbering around in the dark world.

Last edited Sep 18, 2012 at 07:45PM EDT

The weirdest glitch that I've experienced was on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I basically flew up. I couldn't move because I was stuck on a falling action (when you jump off something), except I wasn't falling, I was flying. I kept flying up and Rome became smaller and smaller. How did it happen? It's simple, I just climbed on my horse on a 45° angle street and instead on climbing on top of the horse I somehow manage to fly up.

I don't have any evidence of this glitch and believe me that I'm very pissed that I didn't recorded that glitch.

Once, playing Ico, a bunch of shadow monsters gangbanged me, as they often do in that game, and stole Yorda. Instead of the game ending as it normally does, the screen merely changed to the depressing color scheme it does before the game over screen, and all the monsters disappeared…

I went onwards, going for about 5 minutes before I got to a point I couldn't pass without Yorda. I was stuck, no way to continue, no way to save, nothing to do, and nobody with me. I was utterly alone, and the lack of shadow monsters was somehow more unsettling than them actually being there, attacking me. It still creeps me out :|

Once, in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! I was playing on Rainbow Road, winning like a boss, when I come to the first tricky turn with open sides and I saw DK seemingly stuck on the rail as it begins to appear. Thinking little of it, I went by and finished 1st, 40 points total and one. But what struck me was that, since DD shows everyone's time, I noticed that DK took 40 some minutes to complete the course. These were 150 cc CPUs, mind you.

Weirdest glitch I've ever found
While I was slacking on GTA: San Andreas once, I took a bike and rode it to the subway. Trying to adjust my direction, I got stuck in a wall. Then I fell down the floor. All I could see was the city from below the street polýgons. Then I jumped, things got worse. I fell and eventually CJ started screaming as if he was going to eventually hit the floor. Then, I stood in the middle of the street as if nothing ever happened at all. I tried reproducing it for hours with no success.

Man, breaking GTA is fun!

Scariest glitch I know
The Castle Crush Glitch in Donkey Kong Country 2 for the SNES.

Basically, you force the game to insert a fixed object that doesn't exist through an invisible barrel. You can summon level elements, different kinds of items, enemies and even bosses out of context. The problem is that you don't only corrupt the save data, but you can also break the game and make it unplayable at all. It scares me a lot because it's too easy to execute, even accidentally, and because DKC2 is one of the most beloved games I own.

I'm pretty sure I've come across weirder glitches than this, but this is the one I remember the best. At least when asked about game glitches.

I was playing the expanded Elder Scrolls III – Morrowind, and ended up in the nord village in Solstheim. After encoutering some werevolves, I entered the town hall of the village, and found something peculiar…

The entire town hall was filled with werewolves, who for some strange twist of fate, happened to have argonian heads. You could talk to them like nothing was wrong, and ironically enough, you could ask them about werewolves, and they would proceed to tell how vile creatures they are.

Seriously, try to think of bumping into a werewolf with the head of a lizard, who starts talking to you about stuff like the weather. I know TES games have always been full of bugs and glitches, but this is definitely one of the craziest I've ran into.

I was playing Zelda 2, when my big brother accidentally shot a floorball ball and hit the nintendo. I then noticed that my attack level had gone up to "H" (max level is 8) and I could one-shot every enemy in the game, including bosses.

I was actually right about to post Missingno, but I guess it's unnecessary now that Jack Candle has gone and done it.

Maybe a glitch in World of Tanks where for some reason, a loud buzzing noise started blaring during a game.

Wait, no, that's lame. I'll think of another one.

I was playing Super Mario World.

I went to the Forest of Illusion. NO music on Overworld.

In the level, music would occasionally start up, very low.

When I jumped on Yoshi or an enemy, music would briefly start and end.

FREAKIEST. GAME. EVER.

noT̷̵̢̨̟̥͙̥͍̝͙̥͎̠̞̙̖̤̗̞ͧ̌̆͑͆͋͛̈́̏̄ͤ̿͊̐͋͟ŏ̴̶̤̬̻̗̼̲̮̭̥͍̞̠͙̟̮̪̆ͭ̍ͭ͐ͨ̓͟ ͈̟̭̻̭̼ͪ͒̋͊ͦ̂̋ͧ͘i̛̖̳̺̻͔̽ͭ͗̅ͥͥͧ̂̒ͤ̉̊̐̅͌̂̌̍̌͜n͇̱̣͎̟̣͊̑ͦ͑̌̈́ͯ̋̅̒͟͟v̛̙͈̤͍͇̳̳̖͛ͭ͒̐̓̋̏͒͂̌́̑ͩͥo̧̍̂̊̔͏̥̲̝̱͎̺̹̹̻̼͡k̟̞̝̩̩̯̳̣̟̒ͥ̉͊̓̈́̇̐ͧ̄̿̽̎̐͗̌̀̚͟e̲͓̻͕̦̥͍͓̥̬͎̪̹͑̈ͬͯͩͯ͒ͭ̊̿̉͑ͧ̚͠ ̷̢̧̼͖͉͕̙̹͖̭̼͚̩ͥ̿ͩ̀̆̽̈́̆̄̍ͮ͛̃̋͑̊͒̂ͯ͜͞ͅẗ̨̛̩͕̠̪̬̜̟̣̳̮̗͓̥̘̪́̍̇ͨ͗̓͛̋ͤ̾͊ͦ̽͐̎͑ͪ͠͞ͅĥ͕͕̗̙͇͇͎̦̳̩̥͙̘͓̼̞̦͖̆ͥ̑̑͟͡ͅe̛̮͙͉͚̝͕͈̤͕̠͖̦̔̃̾̂̊̕͟͟͡ ̨̧͚̳͚̳̮̥͎̳̼̖̌̉̈͑ͤͤͯ̈͢͡ḣ̸̴̺͚̥̘̬̳̺̬̳̥̺̂͆͋ͪ̈ͬ̒̊ͮ͟͢͞ͅî̧͆ͩ̀̉̄̿̎ͧ̊̚͏̧̟̬̗͔̹̞̼͕͢ͅv̷̴̵̢̗̪̹̪͓̼͓͙̪͚̟̦̠̦̫͋ͥ̊̑̋̒̊̉̒ͪͬe̷̯̗̝̟͔̮̻̙̦̙͔̻ͬ͂ͣ̿͋ͩ̊͗͗̄͊͌̔ͭ̇̚͝͞-̴̸̨̧͙͎̻̘̹̗͓̜̖ͨ́̂̑̓́̑ͣ̉̋̍̔ͯ͜m̛̲̱̙͖̩̪̘̯̰̩ͭ̇̇̌̌̿ͭͭ̑ͮ̃͜͠͡i̡͉̞̯͚̘̫̥̳̣͎̖͉̭̦͎̜̽ͧ̂̔̋̀́ñͫ͑̾̃̓̓̅͛͏̴̢̛͓̩̤̱̺̥̠͇͈͞d̨͈̞͙̟͇͉̲͈̬̹͓͇̰̀̉̾ͨ͗̃ͤͬ̌͗̔̄͑͐ͯ͒̚̕͟ͅ ̑̀ͫ̏̌͊̈ͧ̌̎͆ͣ̌͢͠͏̢͎͙͇̞̬̺̺̦̜̲͇̹͠r̶̻̫̺̟̳̖̼̜̫̄̊̈ͯͯ͌̓̀̊̉ͪͨͥ̎̓́̀ėͮͭ̀ͮ̎̇̽́͘͡҉̱̖̗̯̮̥̱̙͉͈̖̤͎͙͕͇͝ͅp̢ͤ͆̏̑́͏̠̰̩͕̻͇̳͍̬̼̮̥̣̲̜̯rͦͭ̔̑̈͒̅̓͌̅̿͆́̽ͥ҉̪̩̖̲̕eͨ͛̍̃ͪ͑̍̉̅̄̊ͭͭͫ̔҉̡̦̙͓̣̙̜̺̞̥̖̰̥̠̩̻͜ͅs̸͎̠̻̹̬͎͚̱̱̪̙̫̎̊͋͆̒͡e̡̍̄͐̓ͮ͌ͪ̔̑̋̎̅́͟͡҉̺̘̻̥̣̗͈͕͎̹̝͍͔̼̲̩͙̥ͅn͇͉̺̞͎̭͖̒̑ͩ͒̌͒̂̏̔͗̋ͪ̈́̄̓ͤ͘͘t̷͕͍̗̞͕͙̖͔ͫͤ̅͊ͥͫ̋̾̔ͣ̓͌̃̾̌̑̀͘͜͞ͅi̷̸̷̢̹͙̱̝̩͈̪̬ͩ͗͗̅ͥͤ͛͌̀ͪ̀͛͟n̷̈̆ͦ̊̈́̊̒ͮͤͪ̿͗̚͞͏̭̯̰͇̮̦̪̦̱̱͙̝͙̭̹͙̭ͅg̶̴̛̭̻̺͖͕̘͙̭̙̥̙͕͍͊̋ͤͬ̓̀͜ͅ ̌̌̿̌͌̉̎ͥͪͮ̾͂́̑̽ͥ͏̛̰̦͕͔̠̦̰̖̥͘͞͝ͅc̡̩͖̖̬̟͇̝̰̮̍̊̾́ͬ́̈́ͯh̶̴̢͚̬̤͈͓͓͈̳͔̹͇͔ͥͭ̄ͬ̒̆̀͡a̽ͦ̓ͤ̈́̒ͭ̏̌ͥͭ͑̄̈́̎̌ͬ́҉̡͓̫͉̳̦̻̤͓̫͕͘͠ớ̸̧͉̺̲̯̦͕̬̪̖̦̗̥̮̪̝̺̥͆͑ͭͣ̆ͮͤ̔̿́͗ṡ̯̯͕̭͕͇̟̩̗̪̓͋͆ͫ́͢.̷̛̛̙̗͖̫̓ͭ͐͜
̴̨̟̰̪̝̬͇̯͓͇͇̻̼ͪ̎̏͊̈́͑̀̎̌̎̅ͫ͘̕͟Iͧ̓͆͋̓͒̌ͪ͛͟͜͟͞҉̟̹͉̜̺n̶̻̩̠̻͔̩͇̼̟̂̐̋̇̒ͫ̀̾̂ͪͧͩͥ͞͞v̸̷̡̱̞̖͓̦̹ͭ͗̾̿ͤ͆ͯͪͫ͂̐ͨ̂̌̀̚ͅo̎͆ͣ̎ͪ̉̅̈ͤ̾ͮͫ̓̍̾̚҉̴̛͍͈̠̭͕̬͍͟͞k̵̦̣̞͎̺̝̠̠̲͎͋̀̽͒̈̉ͭ͗ͬ̓ͧͥ̑͒̏ͣ̓̌ͧ̕͢i̎̆́̋̊҉̢̛̘̯̗͙̬̰̪̘͇̘̳̯̺̩̮̞̼n̸͚̻̙̩̱̈̓̇͊̓̌̾͊̈̒́ͧ͂̚̚͘͢͠ġ̢̱̠͕̳̫̼̻̘͉̣͎͓̯͔̔̉̔̋̋̌͆̿ͥ͌́͜͠͠ ̳̖̫͔̲̜̬̖͔͚̦̪͑͗͊ͭ͗̋̈́̽ͦ͛ͧ͑̿̉́̕͘͜t̢͓͕͍͉̼̾ͪ͗̾̅̊̈́̃͊͜ḩ̡͖̞̜̥̜̊̓͛̓͛̀̀e̿̇̀̌̽͊́̓ͣͭ̎ͤ̌̈́̽ͯ̈́͗͏̴̡̛͚̼̠̺̟̫̱̤ ͬͦͯͦ̍͠͏̨̣̟̹͙͞f̢̦̜͙̗̠͚̞̮̘̓̐̓̋͑ͧͦ̋ͫͯ̈̓̓͒̊̒ͪ́͢ͅeͥ̂͗̄ͧ̿̎͊ͪ̓̿ͮ̾ͬ̚̚͜҉̪̮̹͙̰̜̩̪̙̥̙͝͡ę͇̤̜͈͓̏ͤ͂̈̇͑͆ͮ͐ͭ͗́ͧͫ̎ͦ̐́l̛̠̦̜̩̹̬̙̿ͯ̓̽ͬ͆͒͆̅ͮ͑ͨ̔̔ͭ̓̕͢͝ͅͅī̡ͫ͌͆ͭͬ̀͠҉͙̬͙̼͚̝̬̩̱̰̪̯͈̱͔̖͜ͅͅn͑̂̔ͥ͛͆̄̀̾͗ͬ̃͌͐̔͏̷̧̜̞̫̭̲͙̻̥̙͙̰̮͖̙͓͇̞̦͟ͅġ̛̜̗̤̉̒͒͘͟ ̞̟͕͙̪͇͇̟͙͔͔̬̤̩̮̗̱̇̋̄̍̄̓͡͡͝ͅǫ̨̢̬̥̠̹͙̺͙̩͚̘ͪ̇̑ͩ̾̐̍ͩ͑̋͌̉̇ͫf̵̨̧̭̗͕͚̩̰̺̱̯̖̭͉̹͕̈͋̃̌̅͢ͅͅ ̛ͮͫ̃̏͌ͨ̄̏̈́ͦ̈́̒͊ͥ̚͞҉̗͎̫̰͟͜c̡ͯͭ̋ͭ̍̎̅ͭͬ́͢͏͖̫̤͍̗͕͔̲͉̼̠̞͓̺h̶̶͗̐ͩ̽ͩ́͊ͯͮ̑ͬͪ̿ͤ͑̚͠͏̸͓̝̹͚̫̦̱̠͍̰͙̝͓̥ͅa̳̥͎͕̪̺̩̳͕̭̰̺̼̩͓̰̞͑ͨͯ̎̆́͜o̷͚͖̞̪̤ͯ̽̉̿̈̂̑̋ͫ̔ͥ̔̾̾ͮͦͣ̍͗͞s̷̛̜̞̲͖̻͚̹̻̭̥̙̫̭̑ͩ͗̀̏͂͜.̈͊ͧͤ̆̀҉͢҉̛̹̣̭͍͖̮͎
̢̌̽ͦ͑̄̾̒͗̎̈͑ͣ̔͑ͯ̿́ͩ̒̀͏̸͉͚̼̟̺W̯͎̭̗̥̫͖̺̌ͦͨͭͮ́ͩ̌̎͡iͭͥ̓̔ͯͦͥ̋ͫ̓ͣ͌͋̚͠͞҉̫̦͚t̡̜̦͙̭͓͖̠͙̳͉͎̼̳̠͆ͫ̏ͯ̉ͩ̎̔͊̓̀ͅͅhͥ̆ͬ̍ͥͣ͋͡͡҉̰̻̼̙̖̬͇̘ ̇͋̏ͨ̍̐͗̂ͬ́͛̚̚͘҉̨̹̳͚̥̝̭̜̺̟̰̖̪̦̗̼͚̠͎͔ǒ̵ͧ̉̓̒͊͑̇̿̋ͨ̎ͩ̃͒͑̓̃͒҉͈̞͚̭̱̱̰̺͚͓̮u̸̧̳̻̜̦͙̟ͮ̓̾̉͒ͥ̍̈ͥͫ̌̚t̃ͯͤͫ̾̈ͬ͒ͧ͐̊̋̓҉̻̱͇̲̲́͞ ̑̂̐ͨ͐̊̾ͫ͐ͮ͛̍̂̑̚̚҉͕͙̳͓̤̩̠͔̺̬̲͇̲̲ͅo̶̧̱͙̹̠͙̱͍̺͈̲̳̺̩͕͎ͯ͛̏͊̈́̿̏̀͒ͅr̨̺̦̣̟̩̫̱͚̻̦̙̼ͧ͛̍͗͛̽̕d̷̪̬̖͇̱͇̥͍̙͎̗̫̹͓̝̦̤̳̓̔̍̑͗ͥ͐̎̄͑͗̈ͭ̉͞e̢͆̈ͫͪ҉̲̺̰̫̤̩͓̝̼̭̕r̡̧̨̠̻̺̗ͯ̾̌ͪ̎͑̾͜ͅ.̷̙͔̭̲̖̖̝͚̗͚͓̞̜̯͙̱̥̎ͧͣ͋͗̇͗̃̄͒̈̀̚
͗͒ͯ̊̆̎͂̏͛̈́̀ͮͬ͛̓͐ͮ͏̯͔͎͎͕͓̥͔̝̱͔̺̻̫̥̣̫̀T̶̢̪͖̤͓̰ͬ̈̋̈̍̓ͭ́h̵̢̧̯̣͓̺͖̬̱͇̟̋́͂̐͊̂͢͞e̴̛̯̮̮͉͎̫̝̫̩̭̞̘͇̤̗̦͗̈́̑̉̽͆̄̀̃̽ͨ͋̌̓̆̏̑͛̚͟ ̶̎ͧ̃͂̿̔ͣ̿̐ͨͬ̋͗̀͑̔́͡҉̷͈̙̟̬͔͔̲̼N̛̯̙̹̦̜̹͍̗̬͚̜̬̅͋̌ͮ̌ͫ̓́ͧ̌͆ͮͮ̓ͥͣͦ̈e̴̴̙̤̞̲̹͂̃ͦ̾̃̆̈́͋ͤ̂ͬ́͡z͑̈ͮ̒͐̔̂̆̀͑ͧ̆͝҉̰͎̭̻̱͖̣͍͓̘̻p̸̾͐̓̎ͤ̓ͤ̀ͧ́̑͏̪̗̤̹̻̙̹̹̫͙̫͇͝ͅě̵̱͚͖̅ͨͭ̆̑̒͝͡ȓ̴͇̫͚̭͉̯̙̠͚̭͎̥̏̑̂ͧ̓̀̔̚͟ͅd̈̓̈́̅̐ͫ̆ͤͬ͌ͫ̓̍̒͐͏̷͇̘̘̥̥͜i̷̡̮̟̖̣͇̭̳̱͍ͩ͌̔͒̏͊̌̎̉ͦ́̓̉ͣ͗͋ͨáͦͦ̓̑ͯͩ̈́̋ͧ̄̚͏͏̗̩̤̤̼̜̪̹̞͎̲̹̩̺͇͔̱͠n̢̧͙̩͕̝̖̯͚̤̩̘̟̈́̐͋̿͒̍̐̐ͧ̿̂̓ͤ ̸̢̥͙͓̞̰͎̟͎̳̣͕̇̇̉ͮ͊̆ͪ͒ͥ̇̃ͬ̾̏͛̈ͫḩ̴͉̘̙͔̘̣̤̫̤̭̗͈̜͆̒̈́̀ͭ̑ͦ̑͟i̴̡͙̪̣̗̙̜̪̜̻̰̔̆͑ͨͪ̌ͨ̏́̚ͅv̸̢̢̙̲̼̯̝̩̙̯͎̺̳̹̣͖̆ͩ̀ͦͤ́e̷ͭ̉ͪ͑̀̚҉̧͓̙̩̯̳͖̪̱̱͇͉̮̥̬͈͕̩-̜̜̘̼̼͓̠͓̰̗̝̄͂̑ͬ̒ͬͪͧ̃̏̈́͒ͭ̾ͥ͢͠͠ͅͅm̛̒̃͌ͭ͐ͧ͌͑̋̅̓̅̂̎̇̿̀͝҉͔̦̗̯̦̟̞̮̬͈̱̗̙̟͎͖͔̭ì̢̖̟͍̳͙̲͍̱̤̤͒̓ͧͬ̂͗̓ͩͤ̍ͦͩͯͤ̚͡ṉ̛̛̺͍̠̏̆̂́̕͘ḓ̷̰͕̮̖̩̠̞̥̝̣̰ͧ̀̆ͭ͗͛̅ͤͮ̀͞͡ ̷̷̡̫̭͎͓̥̮̜̼̋ͯ͌ͤ̓̄̔̂̂̚ͅȯ͈̹̘͉̰̦͈̖̘̈́̒̈ͯ̏̿ͨ̀ͧ́͜ͅf͊̄ͦ͊ͣͥͦ̋͗ͫͭ̎́͌͆̓͌͏̧̦̳̦̖̘̥̞̰͖̺̣͎͇͈̦̀ ̴̻̰̻̙ͬ̋̋ͪ͌̂̀ͣ̄̿́̓͐ͭc̹͔̼̹̙̪̜̈́̃ͮ͒ͫ̈́ͯͤ̒ͥ́̽͘͜ḫ̴͈̙͍̞̝̝̯͔̯̫̗̖̘̦͕ͧ̑̾̓ͫ̂̒ͩ̄̄ͬͪ̋̀͘͡͡â̷͇͓̞͇̬̌̋́̅̊̌̑̀̐̕ȏ̷̢̩̻̙͖͈̼͉̬̠̗̬̟̯̼͙̭̙̥̓̿̋̾͒ͮ̉̄̓̚͞s̢̛͓̜͖͎̫̳̠̺̥̤̜͖̱̦̱͖͈͖ͤ̀ͨ̈ͥͤ͆ͧͥͧ̽̽̉͋͌̽͘͢͝ͅ.̛̪͚̜͇̲ͬ͌ͩ̇͘͠ ̸̧̻͙͔̹̗̜̟̫̳̣ͤ̄͐ͦ͗̽ͧͫ͆͊͗̋̀̐̃̚Z̝̣̯̱̙͚̘̼͖͑̓̈́͋̂͊̐ͨ́̕͜ḁ͙̩͓̐̽͑͊̏̎̽̅̃̃̋̀l̴̲̗̩͚̣͍̠̲̣͈͚͖ͮ̄̌͐̽̃̌͌ͦ̇ͦ̋ͥ̍͗͘g̨̮͖͇̥̱̣̖̬͎̘͚ͥ͌̓ͮ̅ͣͯ́̄̋ͦ͛͛͜͟͝o̧̡̦̲͎͔̝͙̺̠̱̟̲͙̭͗̒ͦ̏͠ͅ.̢̘͔̝̤͉̱̘̰̝̺̑̾͊̉́͆̄̊͑ͥ̇̐͟͞ ͣ̾͊́̍ͣ͛ͪ͋̈́̉͏̢̪͉̭̼̘͓̕
̦̱̜͈̳͔̼̩̹̫̥̣̐ͧͥ̇̂̓́ͮͫ̽̊̅ͪ͝͠Ḩ͈̗̙̜̺̜̪̬͔͋̔̂̓ͥ̊̃ͫ̈͛̚͠͝ͅe̴̷͆ͬͩ̉͗̿ͫ́̄͡͏͍̤̪̟̹̟̰̪̪̤͕͖̦̻͇̭ ̶̸͎̝͔͙͖̺̗̥̙͍͌̓ͩͦͥ̈́ͤ̃̉̅ͭ͒́̈́w͖͕̩͎̫̻ͤ̒ͫͪ̈́ͯ̀͢͢͠ͅh̶̿̏͒͗ͮͮͬ̽̍ͧͧͯ́̕͜҉͍͉̞̦͕̭̪͍̥̪̞̹̙̝̣̝ͅǫ̴̛̬̠͇̳͆̑ͭ́ ̱̼̜̹̪̙͕͓͚̘̫̗̂̅̔̿̓ͧ̀͘W̸̱͉̮̤̜͈ͦ̾ͮ͆ͨ̄ͧ͐̈ͬͭ̊ͩ̽́ͤ̚͡a̤̺̰͕͍͙̗̟̹͗͒͊̂ͪ̊̍͘͘͞i̵̷̧̗͍̝̗̙̺͇̱͚͈̳̝̘̞̻̤ͪ̎̾ͫ̈́̎ͬ̔̔̾ͯ̀t̯͖̫͈̲̻̦͎̯̙͔̥̰͕̭̪ͫ̌̔̾ͯ̎̀ͧͭͤͮ̽̈͊͡s̵̨̉̔̐̉̄̍ͫ̑ͥ̏̊ͮͬ̓͏̪̲̦̤͚̺̲ ̽̽̈̂ͯ͑̎̂ͤ҉̷͏̙͖̦͖͖̳͉͉̣̥̤̪̭͖̟ͅB̮̻̪̖̠ͧ̾̓͒͗ͦ̔́e̓ͧ̾͒̌͊ͭͮ̑̒̆̍҉̴̡͖̠̥̘̰͖͙̟̞̱h̸̛͙̣̰̮̞̘̪̳̫ͨ͂̽͛̇̀ͫ͂ͯ̉̎̿́̕i͎̙͓͍̻̭̼͈̣̗͖̗̻̠̰̙͂̏̏̈́̕͠ͅn̷̢̎ͯ̿́̌҉̛͓̫̗̜̜͔̪̦̟͖̞̦̥̗̦̩ͅd̲͈͉͕͙̬̣̬̹ͫͨ̎͒̒ͬͭ̈̓̈͗̌͒̒ͨ̐͝ͅ ̡̧̗̻̹̞̘̙͎ͦ̎̓ͯ̇̋̈́ͧ̚͢ͅT̎ͩ͑ͫ́̿̽͒͑̄̈́̒̄͊̚͏̛̮̺͇̞̲̠̯̠̬̪̫͎͉̰̞̪̙͓̠h̬͕̳̬͕̮̦͙̰̜̬̞̹͔͕͗̇̀ͤ͗̈́̒̍̄ͦ͐ͭ̈́͌̓ͭ̕͟͝ͅě̢̡̙͓̙̞͕͈̜̰̬͈͎̟̳ͮ̂͋̕͘͟ ̴̡̛̗̣̳̦̯̦̝̻ͮ̔̈́̎W̐ͮ͒̍̄ͯ̓̒͗͆̉͗̄̒̐ͤ̚҉̠̪̺͚̲͙͚̩͈͚͚̖̮̪͜a̵̡̡͔̬͖͍̻̘̣͍͆̎̀ͫ̒̌̎ͣ̂͌͛̂l͔̥̙͙̞̹̳̞̯͓̱̹̠̣̭̟͓̊ͨͤͧͯ̐ͥ̔͐͑́͘͢͡l̸͙̟̻̳̙̩̜͇̳͍̻̰̹̝͍̖̮̣͗̔͛ͣ͗́̍̃̌̀̔ͤͥ̋ͣ̊̚͟.̶̣͙͔̦̠̘̪̤̤͖̮̣̔͊̓̃ͪͤ̌̈́̋̍͋ͧ̄̾̚͢͠͞
͑͑͊͐̄ͦ̈́̃҉͓͚̺̟̣̲͍͙͇̖̲͇̺̘̖̝̀́͡MISSINGNO!̷̧̠̩͔̘͔̺̱̟̹̼̪͇̺͍̰̠͓ͬ͐̓ͩ͗̌̉̿̆̏ͧ̄̽̇̎̚̕͞

First off,
>Spore isn't good
1)Fucking srsly
2)Nigga u high

Nigga, Spore was my fucking lifeline in middle school, don't sass it or I will come to your house and cut you.

I could probably dedicate a thread to Skyrim glitches, but the weirdest one happened about a week ago, when I got the Hearthfire add-on. An entire wall of my new house disappeared, only to be replaced by a mysterious blue panel. I approached it, and fell off the map into an endless freefall through the night sky of Skyrim.

Simulation:

mfw:

Man, I hope you guys get this reference.

Fridge wrote:

Nigga, Spore was my fucking lifeline in middle school, don't sass it or I will come to your house and cut you.

I could probably dedicate a thread to Skyrim glitches, but the weirdest one happened about a week ago, when I got the Hearthfire add-on. An entire wall of my new house disappeared, only to be replaced by a mysterious blue panel. I approached it, and fell off the map into an endless freefall through the night sky of Skyrim.

Simulation:

mfw:

Man, I hope you guys get this reference.

Dude
I was saying that Spore was fucking awesome and you had to be high to think it wasn't good.
Did you not read the OP
Fridge
Read things better

I don't play too many video games, but I was Eevee Egg harvesting in Emerald(still am, trying to get a shiny egg) and after 40 eggs, the Day Care man was just like "Hey fuck you, you have too many", so until I saved, turned the game off, and back on, he wouldn't come out to tell me I had an egg. I'd have to go up to him and ask.

I'm sure in some of my older PS2 and PS1 games I played when I was 7-10 had some nasty glitches, but I can't remember any besides in Spiderman 3 (or 2) I would get stuck in buildings and just glitch around.

At skyrim..
._.' i forgot their name… Those annoying skeleton-dudes who attack you in Dragon Falls Bleach.
One of them hit me into a corner of a wall, and i fell out the map and when i restarted the game all the characters clothes dissapeared .

I wasn't the one who encountered this, but it was still pretty damn awesome. Hell in TF2:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595856321302562751/4840715B85F023F7F0923EBF2118E4B208745696/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595856321302558778/0262BD28BAB0A0E76968EC53A4DFFDACE4E38DAE/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595856321302554953/47E4A422A154E1FB75B9BD032D9228E62B0D9DD6/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97590165

WTF Skyrim Glitches I Found

• It snowed underwater
  • Once I found a half naked dead lady floating in the air
  • I was clubbed out of the atmosphere

Walked into a dungeon in Skyrim, all the enemies were naked and had their arms stuck out to the sides and their legs rigid. They ran (More like glided, they didn't move at all) at me, but didn't attack. Instead they just stood around me. Kinda creepy, in retrospect.

In Smash Bros Brawl, I was fighting with Snake against Tabuu, I picked the metal box, then I think I was about to fall off the stage, but Snake got stuck under Tabuu´s body with his arms spread, then Tabuu went to the background to do his annoying unavoidable explosion attack with Snake still stuck in him, then Snake got blown off the stage.

In Super Mario 64, when you get 100 coins, a Star appears above you. I was in Rainbow Ride, in the flying carpet, I got the last coin in the air, the star appeared over Mario, I got it and Mario fell to the abyss, landing on invisible ground (or the stage limit). He did the "Here we go" animation, the message "Save" appeared. I chose Yes, then Mario still standing in the nothing screamed as when he falls from a high place for a split second, then I appeared back in the castle.
If you played this game before, you can see Mario´s shadow over the abyss when you fall from any level.

Once, playing Metroid for NES, I was going to Kraid's lair, but while dropping, I missed a platform and fell for a couple of seconds, and I saw a hatch behind the walls, but when I went up again, it had disappeared. I wonder what happened if I had gone inside.

>Playing Kirby Super Star Ultra
>Background in Meta Knight's Ship flashes and turns Green-ish
>Enemies loose animation thus they slide across the screen and attacks become invisible
>I think its cool and keep playing
>Floor Tiles go to fuckall
>Screeches as loud as fucking possible for 3 continuous seconds
>Screen turns to white, Crashes

Dafuq did I just play?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!