Forums / Discussion / General

172,871 total conversations in 5,671 threads

+ New Thread

How Addicted to the Internet Are You?

Last posted Sep 21, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT. Added Sep 19, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT
53 posts from 50 users

42, and no I am not making that one up.
I liked this quiz, mainly cus it didn’t ask things like how many hours do I spend on the internet per week or some shit like that. I really only use the internet when I feel like it or when there’s nothing to do. I don’t think I’ve ever said “sorry, sweetie, I can’t have sex tonight cus I’m too focused on the internet” and I usually don’t even think about the web at all when I’m at work.

I am very happy with myself :D

3. How often do you prefer the excitement of the Internet to intimacy with your partner?

I scored 75. I need to restructure my life.
Maybe… if I had a life to work with in the first place.
Haha… Oh geez I am so alone.

33. I feel better about myself, I thought I was pretty bad.

I would just like to point out that this is an online test, and it’s not necessarily going to give you truly accurate results. Regardless, it’s an interesting test that could give you some idea of how dependent you are on it.

34. Seems about right.

I think this test focuses on the negatives of the internet.

It needs to add positive things relating to the internet, then it will come out with a better result, in my opinion.

I spend a lot of time on the internet, but it’s not really that hard to pry me off when we’re going to do something enjoyable. (Road trip, going shopping, amusement park, zoo, beach, sight seeing, mountain trip, etc.)

NeonWabbit wrote:

86. This answer is legit and is also the highest here.

lol wat am I doing with my life

internet is your life

I got 36.

But when I get anxious when I’m unable to get online, it’s because I use a USB-modem. I’m always afraid that the modem has broken down, or that there’s some problem with the laptop itself.

I guess I’m more concerned and nervous about my hardware, than about not getting online.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!