Forums / Discussion / General

232,885 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

So, any dicussion on Justin Beiber hurling up on stage?

Last posted Oct 05, 2012 at 07:33PM EDT. Added Sep 30, 2012 at 09:06PM EDT
36 posts from 29 users

You might want to link to an article or video about the incident, so we can be certain what you're talking about. Also, moved to General.

I would strongly suggest you warn us that vomit is in that video and only link to it.

Putting my emetophobia right in the forefront of my comment, I'll consider an embed or a link with no warning linking to gore.

At first I was like "Justin seems like a talented guy, I just don't like his genre or industry."

Then I see him puking on a stage while his voice continues to play… All potential respect lost, making that shit music and not even singing it live rustles my jimmies.

Verbose wrote:

Why do people hate the guy again?

Don't be jealous just because he popular. That's soooo high schoOh wait.

To be honest, he's kind of a dick from what I've seen about him.

I do wonder what made him throw up, though.

Fridge wrote:

To be honest, he's kind of a dick from what I've seen about him.

I do wonder what made him throw up, though.

He couldn't stomach his own terrible music and bullshit

Last edited Oct 01, 2012 at 11:20PM EDT

baby, baby, baby, oh ba – blaaaaaarg!

honestly I think one of his more recent songs is okay. Come to think of it I've been hearing a lot of good stuff on the radio lately.

I don't hate him, I just dislike his music. Also, he does seem a bit pretentious.

As for him vomiting on stage, I don't like vomit, alright? I didn't watch the video. But I do feel bad for him.

Fun Police wrote:

I don't hate him, I just dislike his music. Also, he does seem a bit pretentious.

As for him vomiting on stage, I don't like vomit, alright? I didn't watch the video. But I do feel bad for him.

If it were a different situation, I really would feel bad. But the fact that he as lip syncing just grinds my gears, because musicians who actually play live get a lot less credit than people like him.

@Penz0id: Yeah, not a fan of lip-syncing either. But I still have to feel bad for him for actually vomiting on stage. And there are some really talented underrated musicians who actually do play live who do get a lot less credit than Justin Bieber, and I've seen some of these same musicians even compared to him.

However, some of the most notable bands and musicians of all time--The Beatles, The Partridge Family, Iron Maiden, KISS, Tom Petty, Simon & Garfunkel, Ashlee Simpson, Whitney Houston--have all lip-synced or been accused of lip-syncing, yet everybody still loves them and never thinks for a second about this while they hate Justin Bieber for doing it.

Something to think about, isn't it?

People like Iron Maiden, KISS, and people like that have an excuse though, as do most of the boy bands of the 90s. Lip Syncing was invented because the stage shows were so elaborate, and needed so much work from the musicians/singers, that it was near impossible to sing and do the choreography. Have you ever seen the way Dickinson used to move onstage? Even now, he sprints across the stage, jumps off risers, it seems almost impossible for him to sing while doing that. Same with KISS. Imagine how hard it must be for Gene to sing with a mouthful of fake blood, hanging by his shoulders, all the way at the top of the stage. And what about NSYNC, and bands like that? The way they have to move while singing, if they could accomplish it, it would be a feat of human ingenuity.
Justin Bieber, however, doesn't really have tough choreography, and just uses it because he's afraid of singing onstage because he doesn't want to mess up, or have people say "Oh, he sucks live". He does it of fear, the others do it from necessity.

Side Note: I have seen KISS and Iron Maiden recently, and both of them, I can assure you, didn't lip sync.

Last edited Oct 03, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

People like Iron Maiden, KISS, and people like that have an excuse though, as do most of the boy bands of the 90s. Lip Syncing was invented because the stage shows were so elaborate, and needed so much work from the musicians/singers, that it was near impossible to sing and do the choreography. Have you ever seen the way Dickinson used to move onstage? Even now, he sprints across the stage, jumps off risers, it seems almost impossible for him to sing while doing that. Same with KISS. Imagine how hard it must be for Gene to sing with a mouthful of fake blood, hanging by his shoulders, all the way at the top of the stage. And what about NSYNC, and bands like that? The way they have to move while singing, if they could accomplish it, it would be a feat of human ingenuity.
Justin Bieber, however, doesn't really have tough choreography, and just uses it because he's afraid of singing onstage because he doesn't want to mess up, or have people say "Oh, he sucks live". He does it of fear, the others do it from necessity.

Side Note: I have seen KISS and Iron Maiden recently, and both of them, I can assure you, didn't lip sync.

Did someone say *NSYNC

I just now noticed that he looks a lot like a fucking greaser from the 1950's. Just fucking look at his hair and clothing.

Justin
What the fuck
IS THIS?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!