Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Gmod/Source Filmmaker General

Last posted Jan 03, 2013 at 01:21PM EST. Added Oct 08, 2012 at 10:29PM EDT
47 posts from 18 users

Alright, so I decide to make a general, all just for Gmod and SFM, due to the fact that there isn't one right as of now and it seemed like a good idea off the top of my head. Sounds good?
Okay, let's start talking Gmod/SFM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found this video today. It's Gmod. It has great lip sync, above average animation, too.

And it scares me.

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Alright, so I decide to make a general, all just for Gmod and SFM, due to the fact that there isn't one right as of now and it seemed like a good idea off the top of my head. Sounds good?
Okay, let's start talking Gmod/SFM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found this video today. It's Gmod. It has great lip sync, above average animation, too.

And it scares me.

You're right about all of those things, but you forgot one crucial element: The ending is VERY unexpected, and I advise you to not watch it if you don't want your sides to be split.

Le Bumpkin wrote:

You're right about all of those things, but you forgot one crucial element: The ending is VERY unexpected, and I advise you to not watch it if you don't want your sides to be split.

Zoom to the engineer as he barks
End

Hey, all. If you plan on using embedded videos, then please put them behind spoilers. Too many embeds have slowed some browsers down to a crawl (or stop,) and we don't want to prevent people from looking at a thread based upon that.

<div class="spoiler" title="whatever title you want">Embed your video here.</div>

Will get you:

Embed your video here.

You don't have to have the title="whatever title" if you don't want. It could be just:

<div class="spoiler">Whatever stuff.</div>

to get:

Whatever stuff.

Verbose wrote:

Hey, all. If you plan on using embedded videos, then please put them behind spoilers. Too many embeds have slowed some browsers down to a crawl (or stop,) and we don't want to prevent people from looking at a thread based upon that.

<div class="spoiler" title="whatever title you want">Embed your video here.</div>

Will get you:

Embed your video here.

You don't have to have the title="whatever title" if you don't want. It could be just:

<div class="spoiler">Whatever stuff.</div>

to get:

Whatever stuff.

Either that or we can put hyperlinks, right (not sure what they are called, but I just think it is that)?
I will listen.
Also putting something related to thread:

Last edited Oct 09, 2012 at 05:21PM EDT

Memelord wrote:

Ah yes, that video.
It was beautiful in its aspect and nevertheless nearly the best Source Filmmaker video I've seen.
Also:

This video isn't all that bad, just a few glitches here and there, but then there is this video:

💜✨KaijuSundae✨💜 wrote:

So I recently found out that you can use Gmod models into SFM. I haven't tried this yet, but here is some proof.

Remember to put the videos under a spoiler tag so that we don't overload our data usage on our computers. :)

Well I've been having problems with SFM. I've been working on a video, I'm not that far into it. But the problem I'm having is that the phonemes tab isn't there, and when I try to export the phonemes, it doesn't work and nothing happens. Yes, show waveform is on and yes I use HWM models…

Last edited Dec 11, 2012 at 06:23PM EST

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

(I Know, it's not really SFM/Gmod, but I had to)

(OCD kicking in: It's not really techno)

Last edited Dec 12, 2012 at 12:42AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!