Forums / Discussion / General

232,883 total conversations in 7,786 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Minecraft General II: A New Beginning

Last posted May 22, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT. Added Oct 14, 2012 at 10:51PM EDT
75 posts from 23 users

Snarb wrote:

I'd definitely join you.
If you do decide to set one up, please include Twilight Forest as well.

Sure thing. I'm planning on using the Direwolf pack. I'll set it up tomorrow night and send you the IP and stuff. Anyone else interested? Just post here or PM me or something.

Room for 2 more if anyone else wants to play. Just had a fun ol' time punching Hydras and hang gliding with Penz0id and Fandroid. Dumb Hydra. He never should've messed with the Grand Overlord Of Punching Hydras. Because that is me.

I was right about there being a servers option:

It's called Minecraft Realms. It will replace the position where the texture pack button was once, but then that button was moved to the Options (the texture pack button, not the Minecraft Realms button).

Only a select few (about 100 that was a false estimate, he said that they randomly chose an amount of people and there is no estimate with that small amount of data) were allowed to partake in this joyous new feature (SethBling was selected, as shown in the video above).

So… do you guys want to set up a KYM server once 1.5 comes out? :D
If so… can I set it up please? :3

EDIT/Update:

Hm, Seth says that Mojang tweeted/stated that it will give you the ability to rent servers or buy them.

Sounds neat, but we need money then. Maybe we should just wait and see.

Last edited Mar 05, 2013 at 04:07PM EST

Carno's end. wrote:

So the pink wither isn't legit?

It was April fools.
It's quite ironic that Mojangs prank features are better than their real ones.

It's so cute.

-

On a side note, they're updating the launcher. It will self-update and will support multiple versions (i.e. 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 Alpha and Beta shit and stuff).

And mob difficulty will start to scale up. Dinnerbone is deciding on regional difficulty, which means shit will get seriouser the more you're set up in that area. But there won't be damage changes, as he stated. There will be behavioral codes that will scale up to higher difficulty and will have more chances to spawn with enchanted items.

Are we in for a fight in 1.6 or what?

Cool Story Bro of the day:
I'm on Google+. On it we've got communities. There are lots of them on Minecraft, but the biggest one has about 30000 people.
So I was on the other day and I noticed this one fag who posted on our community and I quote:
"Minecraft sucks, so that's why I bought it illegally"
The community was in uproar. It was awesome to see everyone argue the same thing: that minecraft is a great game and that he should STFU.
+1 , community, +1.

We should create a giant Minecraft Hunger Games.

You'd need a world of 1000×1000 (bordered by bedrock, to prevent escape) mostly woods and forest. Everyone starts at the spawn point where there are lots of sweet weapons. There is sweet loot hidden here and there. Put a bunch of folk in there on Hardcore Mode. Last one standing wins.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!