Forums / Discussion / General

232,636 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Yo PewDiePie

Last posted Oct 27, 2012 at 09:29PM EDT. Added Oct 15, 2012 at 09:22PM EDT
33 posts from 24 users

First time making a thread in General so HELL YEAH..

Ahem, back to work…
I'm almost sure that everyone saw that video, DAMN RIGHT! "Adults react to PewDiePie", people "pokerfacing", facepalming, etc while a video of PDP plays.
As you can guess, it started as a small shitstorm about how PDP screams a lot, he says a lot of rape jokes and when you thought it was over this shows up

Then BOOM!…Nope, no hacks, not a mirror acount
You can check the video, the shitstorm gets getting BIGGER and BIGGER, the amount of spam is amazing…Nope, no hacks, not a mirror acount
Personally, I must admit that SOME of his videos are funny, most of them is just girly screaming and random gibberish, oh god some of those comments are hilarious
now I wonder, will the shitstorm get even MORE bigger?

I watched a few of Pewdiepie's videos after the KYM entry was made, and I thought he was rather fun. Though the only real complaint I have about him is he needs to anchor his camera down (it falls down too damn much); he is kinda a one-trick-pony, and can get dull after the first few LP's.

I don't watch PewDiePie's videos, but I know very well who he is and the kind of stuff he makes. I think it was a bit daft of him to post that comment, as he probably could have foreseen a sh#tstorm upon his doing that.

I also think that some of the comments posted on that video were imprudent. I don't like brashness and inconsiderateness, and was feeling a bit rustled seeing the words some people exchanged with each other. But that's just me.

Fridge wrote:

why does this exist

(Sorry for my double-post, missed the editing time limit.

Sorry, but could you be more specific? Are you referring to the thread, or the video, or…?

I've come to learn what PewDiePie really is from the past few months.
All I can say about him is:
An over-exaggerating, hyper-active, high-pitched, money-grubbing, attention-whoring, rape-obsessed, excessive-profanity, fan-fibber who doesn't want anyone to get between him and his free stuff sent through to his mailbox and his money.

I feel insulted to call him a human.

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

I've come to learn what PewDiePie really is from the past few months.
All I can say about him is:
An over-exaggerating, hyper-active, high-pitched, money-grubbing, attention-whoring, rape-obsessed, excessive-profanity, fan-fibber who doesn't want anyone to get between him and his free stuff sent through to his mailbox and his money.

I feel insulted to call him a human.

Can we just call him our new Fred?

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

No, that name is dead to all of us.
We must come up with something new.
Something very true…

Let's call him cuntbasket!

I have across PewDiePie the first time while I was searching for Ao-Oni Videos!
I watched his Let's Play it has… MEEEEEEH… too much screaming and this this Bro caught phrase was getting on my Nerves!
It kills me that he did a Let's Play of IB

DUDE, this game is supposed to be SAD as well, Don't ruin it with your Retarded commentary and girly noises!

But yeah, Low Quality Videos with the same Theme, not my interest!
Let's NOT speak for his fanboys!

Last edited Oct 21, 2012 at 08:24AM EDT

I've never liked PewDiePie,All he does is SCREECH In the microphone and burn my ear drums,He finds Sad things funny,Funny things overly funny,Scary things Batshit Scary.
When a Jumpscare comes he jumps like a cat,and i yawn at the "2SPOOKY" face!

Though,thanks to him i do have Both Ib and Amnesia,both great games.
But now all he does is make things boring,I havent watched a single episode since he hit 2,000,000 subs.When he did reach 2 Mil,He cranked up his "Fuck You,Im Famous" Switch to Maximum Overdrive.

"HAH HAH,HOWZ IT GOING BROS,MY NAME'S PEWDIEEEEPIEEE!"
God i cant stand that.

Also,The bros
Oh god,The bros

Bro Logic :

PewDie uploads X game,Someone famous before him Uploaded it,When X Fan from X Famous Person goes and says "Oh X played that game!" The Bros Smuther him in Hate,Stupidity and Shit about X Uploader.
X Famous Uploader makes a X game video After PewDiePie,Bros smutther him with Hate,Cursing,Stupidity ETC

I saw this one comment on a Gmod Video,there was the song "Shut Up and Sleep with me",The comment said,And i QUOTE

"omg song from 2:55 is stolen from pewdiepie you faggot"

I rest my Case!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!