Forums / Discussion / General

232,893 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Bronies & Petters

Last posted Oct 23, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT. Added Oct 23, 2012 at 11:01PM EDT
6 posts from 6 users

I’m just going to say this, no offense to bronies, pegasisters, or anyother fans of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”

Exactly one week ago, the HUB posted a sneak peek of the newest version of the series, “Littlest Pet Shop” & there is some similarities to “My Little Pony” in it, like how Zoey Trent (dog) has the same hair style as Twilight Sparkle, or How Minka Monk (monkey) looks & acts like Pinkie Pie, or how it’s got most of the develop team from “My Little Pony” in it.

Ever since then, most bronies have been overeactingly ranting on it all on that series, even before the series even aired, saying that it’s gay, stupid, will never become popular as ponies, & other types of ranting with in it over & over & over again, but other fans tend to like this, series will probably agree with me that this blog & that this show is not that bad, these type of brony-like-but-not-quite-as-overreactive-as-most-bronies fanbase called “Petters”, & there’s even a devaintart group called “#Petters-United”…

http://petters-united.deviantart.com/

This started a little fan war between the Bronies & the Petters, so I’m just going to say it now to most bronies out there:

(sigh) Look at yourselves, your acting like a bunch a raging fanboys over a show that’s cute, harmless, & isn’t even premiered yet, not only that, but also obsessing & overreacting to a show that’s just a pony cartoon for little girls (& I know it has good plot points, & is different from all the other E/I shows in television history, but still) by spending their free time on the internet all day, watching the show, making fan stuff on the internet, collecting pony toys, dressing up like ponies, wearing pony clothes, obsessing over every last thing of this series, & ranting & hating over & over on someone or something that you think that is wrong to pony kind, & a perfect example of this overreactions are when the MLP: FiM episodes are played in front of a Brony-Filled audience, where the fans yell yell so loudly over mostly every FREAKING scene in the episode, anyway, I’m sorry if i’m insulting you, but maybe you guys are just jealous and/or worried that “Littlest Pet Shop” will replace “My Little Pony”, not saying it will or you are, & I think most you bronies are sort-of pony-loving, super-obsessed, overreacting, fanboys, & I “Littlest Pet Shop” is not the bad show, but if you guys keep acting like that, well, maybe “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” is the bad show here, in other words, Bronies, Pegasisters, & other pony fans… most of you guys or gals… really need… to take… a chill pill… (No Offense)

Can you please legitimately explain why you must make a thread about ponies wars if you could just bring up this argument in the Pony General instead? I mean really, not a lot of people care about this.

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 11:06PM EDT

Why did you make another? This has been covered and locked, and if you really want to bring this up again, go to pony general.

We've thoroughly covered it there, though, so we'd just ignore you, likely.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!