Forums / Discussion / General

232,814 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Halloween General

Last posted Nov 03, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT. Added Oct 31, 2012 at 12:51AM EDT
23 posts from 19 users

What are your plans for tomorrow /b/ KYM? Here's mine:

This Halloween I'm dressing up in a suit and tie and going door to door with my bible. After knocking I will shout, "Have you heard the good news!" If they don't slam the door in my face I'll follow up with: "Mitt Romney is running for president!"

Last edited Oct 31, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT

Verbose wrote:

This seems like it could go here, but I'm going to bed and won't be able to hear why it's different, so I won't lock it yet.

I don't want to know what you are, I want to know plans. Costumes are just disguises. What are you going to do while role playing or whatever. I assume most of you are not 12 and are not venturing out for candy dressed up as deadpool and such.

Last edited Oct 31, 2012 at 01:22AM EDT

I don't actually look forward to Halloween anymore.

I look forward to something Science Channel does every year now.

Except this year…

I FUCKING MISSED IT, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

Ahem, sorry. Yeah.

"Large, Dangerous Rocket Ships".

They send Kari Byron out there every year, then air it around the time of Halloween.

LDRS 2012 aired last Sunday, the 28th, at 10 PM Eastern.

AND I MISSED IT!

Last edited Oct 31, 2012 at 02:06AM EDT

Welp, it's pretty much ended over her ein the UK (technically still October 31st, but it's almost 9:30 PM)

I stayed in. Had to get the door quite a few times (Shazbot!) The sweets were in a small bucket. There are plenty left (there was a small box full as well.) so extra noms for me :P

Well, I was totally planning on donning a Skrillex costume and carrying around a stereo and blasting it at full volume, but turns out I have neither the money nor the time to do that. Stupid homework/no life :(.

So I cut up a red sheet of paper and I'm apparently some sort of Chinese communist now.

I was the Scout.

I talked in a Boston accent all day; shit was cash. Everyone thought I was some McDonalds drive-through guy.

Last edited Nov 03, 2012 at 01:42AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!