Forums / Discussion / General

171,269 total conversations in 5,502 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Her Again.

Last posted Nov 06, 2012 at 06:40AM EST. Added Nov 06, 2012 at 01:08AM EST
4 posts from 5 users

Yeah. How’s it been going? I’m doing okay.
I always find myself coming back here. It’s strange. Bookmarked, but rarely checked.
I miss all my KYM pals. Most of them are gone, but I still feel attached to this place. It’s comforting.
There are probably a lot of new members here who have no clue who I am, nor have any idea what my significance may be, but that’s fine. I feel it’s better that way.

I don’t know when will be the next time I’ll be posting here. But I just want to say that I miss this place, and if it weren’t for KYM, I wouldn’t be the person, the Mellow, I am today.
A few of you probably miss me as well, so I’m also letting you guys know I’m still alive, but in some sort of relapsing vegetative state.

It’s great to see a growing number of new members contributing to research and the database.
KYM-tan would be proud!

Be kind to each other, guys. Keep up the good work.
Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.
See you much, much later.

Last edited Nov 06, 2012 at 01:09AM EST
Nov 06, 2012 at 01:08AM EST

That touched me.

Nov 06, 2012 at 01:17AM EST

I’m going to feel terrible about this, Mellow, but we don’t really allow welcome back threads anymore. We’ve had a couple of odd situations, and we felt that if we kept older users’ threads open, we should leave all user-specific threads open. We thought it might be too much, even though you said that you just stopped in to say hey. We’ve even locked Chris Menning’s check-in thread.

I’m glad you’re doing well, even though you probably don’t know me. I remember one of your previous threads where you got so much karma for just saying hi. So even among the people who were still newer to KYM than you, you were (and are) loved.

I hope things keep working out for you.

Nov 06, 2012 at 06:03AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!