Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Doctor Who General: "See it more as a mental stroll in a park of psychic tranquility!"

Last posted Nov 18, 2012 at 09:45AM EST. Added Nov 11, 2012 at 12:05AM EST
15 posts from 11 users

“What’s this?

A thread…by Avi?

No way, I’m getting the hell out of--”

Come back.

Without making derogatory statements regarding the sexual preference of the original poster of this thread, let us move on to this fine thread’s topic!

Think humanoid aliens traveling through the universe in boxes.

Indeed, those of you who said, “Doctor Who?” You are correct!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the official Doctor Who discussion thread! Fun images, serious business topics, trolling, petty arguments and insults, unload all of it here!

To get the ball rolling, here’s a few suggestions for raging discussion:

Who is best Doctor?

Discussion of individual episodes

Doctor Who artwork and fan tributes

Doctor Who spinoffs

Doctor Who merchandise and books

Post Doctor Whooves and eventually derail the thread with ponies

(You guys can also gush about how godly David Tennant’s face is.)

But that’s not all! Observe as Avi storms this thread with his arsenal of Doctor Who quotes and references!

“I don’t know where we’re going, but my old hand’s very excited about it!”

OK, out of context, that sounds sort of wrong.

There’s an entire universe of discussion to be had in this thread! (Pun sort of intended.) So geddon in here and post all the Doctor Who you can find!

Don’t blink.

I recently started watching the series. I've only seen episodes starring Matt Smith so far, so I can't really say who's the best doctor. And it's a toss up between Angels and Daleks for favorite villain, so far. Anyway, can't think of much else to add at the moment, so I leave you with this Doctor Who spoof starring Rowan Atkinson that I found whilst browsing the youtubes:

Teh Brawler wrote:

This has got to be the weirdest OP I've ever read. Nonetheless, anything Doctor Who related is good in my book, so I'm up for it.

IS IT DECEMBER YET

"GUYS WRECK-IT RALPH IS AMAZING"

"I’M NOT GOING TO SPOIL ANYTHING BUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT’S SO GOOD"

-Teh Brawler

RandomMan wrote:

"GUYS WRECK-IT RALPH IS AMAZING"

"I’M NOT GOING TO SPOIL ANYTHING BUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT’S SO GOOD"

-Teh Brawler

I was going to make a comment about how this was the weirdest OP I've read, having written some of them myself, but then I thought, "Why ruin a good opportunity to let the other KYM members point out the irony?"

Teh Brawler wrote:

I was going to make a comment about how this was the weirdest OP I've read, having written some of them myself, but then I thought, "Why ruin a good opportunity to let the other KYM members point out the irony?"

Regardless of it's weirdness, it's Doctor Who. It's awesome. He has a right to be excited. IT'S SO GOOD! EEEEEEEEE!

Mod Edit: Make sure your posts stay on topic. I don't care if a forum game demands you go against this rule.

Last edited Nov 16, 2012 at 09:47PM EST

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Mod Edit: Make sure your posts stay on topic. I don't care if a forum game demands you go against this rule.

Falcon, The Pikachu isn't worth it dammit. There are millions more in the wild.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!