Forums / Discussion / General

170,189 total conversations in 5,455 threads

+ New Thread

What games deserve a perfect 10/10 flawless score?

Last posted Nov 20, 2012 at 08:09AM EST. Added Nov 11, 2012 at 06:14PM EST
68 posts from 50 users

JackJelloman wrote:

All my childhood feels are being remade in HD soon.

Worth the weight.

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:02PM EST

JackJelloman wrote:

Kingdom Hearts 1 is still the best Kingdom Hearts. The later titles just went a bit crazy with the story.

Nov 17, 2012 at 11:39PM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

Kingdom Hearts 1 is still the best Kingdom Hearts. The later titles just went a bit crazy with the story.

Don’t you lie, the story was crazy to begin with. Never underestimate the Japanese.

Nov 18, 2012 at 12:32AM EST

It just had the right amount of bullshit with number !.

They cranked up the Hideo Kojima dial on the second one and then pulled a Gabe Newell.

Nov 18, 2012 at 04:13AM EST

To start off.

TF2 was one of those games I’d heard about from my online buddies, and I wanted to play. But when it came to F2P, oh yeah. I’d played this game for my whole summer of ’11, and was it worth it? Hell yes. The balancing system was ingenious, the character design was nice and detailed, and the combat all in all was just plain fun.

Oh, Fallout 3… This is a game that every gamer should play. The atmosphere is perfect, The story is engaging, the characters are awesome,and the Fps-Rpg action is straightup amazing.
To add to that, the game released 4 add on packs to the already massive game. I’ve blown 200 hours on this game altogether, and I’ve still not done everything there is to offer.

And of course…

Need I say more?

Nov 18, 2012 at 04:31AM EST

This rare gem would be a perfect game if it wasn’t for the money grinding. I still give it a 10/10 though.

This game has one flaw (unbalanced characters) but other than that, it’s perfect. Best strategy game I’ve ever played.

This is my favorite RPG of all time, and IMO it’s pretty much flawless. The story, the music, the battle system… everything is just so well made and polished. With 70+ playable characters and 3 different endings, it’s got good replay value as well.

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 08:14AM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 08:12AM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

It just had the right amount of bullshit with number !.

They cranked up the Hideo Kojima dial on the second one and then pulled a Gabe Newell.

Personally, I like my Kojimameter cranked up to 11, although I could do without the sequel delays.

Nov 18, 2012 at 03:26PM EST

I don’t ask this to be a troll, or to instigate anyone, but am I the only person who didn’t enjoy Kingdom Hearts? The combat was clunky and vague, the story was so segmented I had to remind myself what was going on every thirty minutes or so, and once I got past the first act and the difficulty curve grew exponentially, I couldn’t take it anymore.

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:54AM EST

Teh Brawler wrote:

I don’t ask this to be a troll, or to instigate anyone, but am I the only person who didn’t enjoy Kingdom Hearts? The combat was clunky and vague, the story was so segmented I had to remind myself what was going on every thirty minutes or so, and once I got past the first act and the difficulty curve grew exponentially, I couldn’t take it anymore.

Obviously not. There are hardcore fans and haters of the series, and while I don’t remember much of it since it was so long ago I definitely remember belonging to the former group. There are games like that with everyone. I couldn’t get past the first 10 minutes of FFVII before I quit, and there are legions of people waiting to yell my head off for that.

Nov 19, 2012 at 04:10AM EST

Le Bumpkin wrote:

The Myst and Riven series. It’s epic.

>Myst series
>“epic”
>not “beautiful”
>not “masterpiece”
>not “amazing”
Seriously, its damn awe-inspiring. Its not even a game, its a work of art
I managed to get some help through Riven from a close friend, and the hardest puzzle in the game took a long time to get through
But worth it because the scenery is beautiful, the puzzles are entertaining and challenging, and the music is great
I applaud Cyan Worlds for their great creation

Nov 19, 2012 at 11:40PM EST

I know it got already mentioned but this awesome game deserves to be mentioned another time.

Nov 20, 2012 at 08:09AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!