Forums / Discussion / General

168,567 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

tumblr vs. Cole Sprouse

Last posted Nov 24, 2012 at 03:31PM EST. Added Nov 18, 2012 at 05:14PM EST
19 posts from 15 users

Maybe it got taken down for MLP R34 like some others Tumblrs have.
That was a bad joke, I’m sorry. Wait, how old is he now? Is he out of high school? Not even able to imagine what he looks like now…

Nov 18, 2012 at 07:06PM EST

Okay So…

1. This Cole guy, famous celebrity of some kind or whatever. He made a Tumblr account and the Tumblrverse goes “YAY ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. +1 FOLLOW

2. Cole says “Okay I made this account just for a class project only and I got all I need for it now so we’re done here thxkbye”

3. Cole deletes his account, leaving all his followers with ridiculous (hilarious) abandonment issues

4. ????

5. Butthurt

Sounds like another case of the internet getting it’s priorities backwards. As if anything one guy does with his tumblr account matters?

Funny how the internet remains indifferent to the most serious of catastrophes and yet still it finds a reason to cry in outrage and fury over insignificant non-events

Then again, I could just be saying this because I worship no celebrity, therefor I couldn’t care less what Cole does.

Tumblr will get over it eventually. Those temperamental kids just need to learn how to face rejection and also that Tumblr isn’t the holy shrine of the internet that everyone wants to be part of.

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 07:23PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 07:21PM EST

Tumblr is full of drama queens. (So pretty much what BSOD said)

Nov 18, 2012 at 07:25PM EST

opspe wrote:

Tumblr is full of drama queens. (So pretty much what BSOD said)

Fact.

EDIT: Could we make this into an event entry? Because this looks huge

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 07:32PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 07:31PM EST

For those who don’t know, Cole Sprouse was one half of the Sprouse twins, famous for playing Zack and Cody in the Disney Sitcoms Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Suite Life on Deck, both of which are over now anyway. Cole would be around 20 now, so still in college. But anyway, this isn’t really anything more than just Tumblr being Tumblr, and I don’t see why they are making such a fuss over something so insignificant.

EDIT:
@MDF
Probably, actually. It seems to be gaining popularity. However, I don’t think it’s quite big enough yet.

Last edited Nov 18, 2012 at 07:37PM EST
Nov 18, 2012 at 07:36PM EST

I say wait and see if more than the Tumblrverse reacts to it.

A few marco’s are being made about it on Tumblr but that’s just Tumblr. If we start seeing content being created on other networks then it might be worth noting

Nov 18, 2012 at 07:55PM EST

inb4 cheese

She was rather involved in following him.

Nov 18, 2012 at 08:36PM EST
I will never be able to watch The Suite Life of Zack and Cody the same way again.

Is it just me who feels personally victimized by Cole Sprouse?

I feel like Cole Sprouse and I went through a really bad breakup. He just ripped my heart out, threw it on the floor, and stomped on it.

Oh God, my sides

I didn’t even know people cared about Cole or Dylan that much. I mean, I watched the Suite life but… eeeeeh?

#reasonsimnotontumblr

Nov 19, 2012 at 11:14AM EST

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Hanna Montana is next.

I think everyone would abandon her first.

Nov 19, 2012 at 01:31PM EST

From what I know, he was kind of a dick about it and not really explaining his reasons for leaving very well other than it was for a project and people should stop worshipping celebrity or shit like that.

Nov 23, 2012 at 06:37AM EST

@Phoneix: That doesn’t seem too dickish to me. Nobody needs to explain why they deleted a tumblr no matter how famous they are. Really, Cole didn’t owe anything to his tumblr followers and yet a lot of them were acting like spoiled brats about the whole thing

Nov 23, 2012 at 03:07PM EST

It wasn’t really like that, it was more like “Hahah, I made this tumblr too see how you are all big dumb sheep you little fucks, MWAHAHAHA

Nov 24, 2012 at 05:27AM EST

Raise your hand if you feel victimized by Cole Sprouse.

That’s tumblr right there children. Now they all flock to Dylan and continue to hate Nic Cage and Mitt rommney as well as call everyone peasants and make those god awful power points. I regret making a tumblr very heavily.

Nov 24, 2012 at 03:31PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!