Forums / Discussion / General

168,562 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I'm On a Losing Streak in the Comments

Last posted Nov 26, 2012 at 01:50PM EST. Added Nov 26, 2012 at 11:26AM EST
6 posts from 4 users

For the last week or two, I have posted comments in the recent front paged entries, but almost every time I comment, I get downvoted (usually -1 to -4). It’s getting annoying and I want to know why people are downvoting my comments. Are they downvoting my comments because it’s me that’s posting?

Nov 26, 2012 at 11:26AM EST

When you say things like:

Why can’t people understand? Women can’t music.

That tends to rustle people’s jimmies. A lot. Especially female people’s jimmies.

Also, saying things like “+1 wait” and “+1 deadpool” is just annoying (let alone people posting pictures of deadpool all over the place), and it adds nothing to the discussion. That goes for everyone.

Nov 26, 2012 at 11:38AM EST

Kim Jong Is Swaggin wrote:

I think there’s just a group/team of people doing that for no good reason

Exactly.

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:33PM EST

Kim Jong Is Swaggin wrote:

(sees downvote)

I think there’s just one person doing that for no good reason

Once again, your crazy conspiracy theories make no sense and add nothing of value to the discussion. Same for OP, blaming downvotes on a non-existing (group of) individual(s) who are supposedly only out there to give you a hard time is just a stupid excuse and you know it.

Want to know why you get downvotes? Your comments add nothing of value or simply make no sense.

I’m locking this now, as it’s a thread solely created for personal trivial issues. Those interested in helping OP or Taco’s crazy theories can post on their walls.

Last edited Nov 26, 2012 at 01:52PM EST
Nov 26, 2012 at 01:50PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!