Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Mod AMA: PimpAbra/Chris

Last posted Dec 21, 2012 at 09:30PM EST. Added Dec 20, 2012 at 08:41PM EST
17 posts from 12 users

Chris has been on the site since forever. I remember in my early days, he would always be in IRC being cool and liking rap music and butts. Now he still likes the same things and also studies music theory or so I hope because that's what I'm typing right now.

Please, ask him a ton of questions!

@RandomMan:

Baby it ain't no thang but a chicken wing. I can't be held down to just one person, I've got to be free to be who I want to be. He understands that.

@Opspe

What's there not to like about them? From their luscious shape, accentuating the best parts of the body, to their rang from firm to soft to everything in between, asses are incredible.

Asses are something that when God made them, he told Jesus and was like "ay, you gon like this."

@Mexx:

Just downloaded a HardBlush siterip, although I didn't really have anything before that. So it's about 350mb at the moment. Although, I've had much more in the past before I reset my computer. I'm a fan.

@Cale

Love you too.

Chris wrote:

@RandomMan:

Baby it ain't no thang but a chicken wing. I can't be held down to just one person, I've got to be free to be who I want to be. He understands that.

@Opspe

What's there not to like about them? From their luscious shape, accentuating the best parts of the body, to their rang from firm to soft to everything in between, asses are incredible.

Asses are something that when God made them, he told Jesus and was like "ay, you gon like this."

Why didn't I see that last line.

I'm going to go to seminary. I'm going to graduate with a Master's of Theology. I am going to become the senior pastor of the largest church in the world. And when I accomplish all of that, I am going to get a framed picture of that line hung in my office.

@Evan

The name PimpAbra stems from a facebook profile picture event back in 2009, if you remember how popular those types of things were back then. It was for "make your profile picture a pokemon" day, and although I don't know the actual day for that, this one was sometime in December. I made two profile pictures for that day, one being an Agumon with the word "pokemanz" put over it, and the other being an Abra with a pimp hat and cane with the text "where's my money."

I forgot about that picture for about 5 months until after I signed up for this website. I had used the name ChristopherB for a couple days, since I wanted to differentiate myself from my old online handle, and then decided that was boring and remembered the Abra. Since it was the first thing that came to mind when thinking about a new handle, I decided to go with it, and it's been my handle online ever since.

2nd Question:

I've been really into hiphop for about a year and a half, starting early fall last year with my blossoming love of Girl Talk's mashups and Kanye West, as well as my discovery of the Wu Tang Clan. I mostly listened to golden age hiphop for about 6 months listening to a lot of hardcore east coast hip hop before deciding to listen to Death Grips' The Money Store in April, as well as their preceding mixtape Ex Military. This was unlike anything else I'd ever listened to and, though it took me a while to warm up to it, has since become one of my favorite records of the year and one of my favorite records of all time, respectively. I would still say I'm more into contemporary underground hiphop than avant-garde hiphop, though, since most of my recent listening is stuff like Danny Brown, A$AP Rocky, Killer Mike, Mr Muthafucking eXquire, etc.

If you ever want any suggestions, I'm glad to give them. Discussing music is one of my favorite things to do.

Fridge wrote:

Explain the #BITCHMOB.

Also: would you like a big booty hoe for your birthday?

Bitchmob is the realest bunch of niggas alive, wearing tiny pants and not giving a fuck what people think.

ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A BIG BOOTY HOE
SHE GOT A BIG BOOTY SO I CALL HER BIG BOOTY

Yo! You must login or signup first!