Forums / Discussion / General

232,890 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Man Describes Anticrist Numerology in Gangnam Style

Last posted Dec 23, 2012 at 12:48PM EST. Added Dec 21, 2012 at 06:47PM EST
13 posts from 10 users

Crazy people are so desperate to figure out who the antichrist is, that they accuse absolutely anything (mostly presidents) for the most vague and over-simplistic reasons. It's just PSY's turn to get the accusations this time now that Lady Gaga is out of fashion

Problem is, the biblical antichrist is described as a widespread mindset/mentality, not as a single tangible entity so they will find signs of antichristianity in just about anything but they will never find the antichrist itself. The 7-headed beast was a symbol at best. So not even the Bible, let alone logic, supports what these people say. Despite that, it's an ongoing phenomenon

I'm more interested as to why certain crazy people insist on searching for a hidden foe in any source that seems popular and influential. Why do they think they have one and why do they always suspect the popular? Do they search for the antichrist in order to feel important? I wonder

From Youtube:

Mr Taply when president obama was elected november 4, 2008 the next day chicago lottery pick 3 and pick 4 number was 666 & 7779 did god spoke threw lottery to warn us?

Yes. Obama is the Leopard in Daniel 7:6.

Because he has four heads?

4 heads and 4 wings indicate the 44th president.

Just shows what level of lunacy this guy is orbiting on.

>numbers on woman's shirt
>Three of the random numbers add up to 66
>antichrist
>"Maybe"
>Looks like "Mabus" if you squint at it
>Refers to the antichrist
>Fake phone number starts with 555 to avoid lawsuit
>Actually is antichrist

I dunno about you but this kind of doomsday stuff is actually kind of fun. Let me try.

>"I fear no man, but that thing- it scares me."
>The Antichrist is a woman
>The good-natured engineer escapes to safety while the pride driven scout is left
>Rapture
>"One shutters to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask"
>This and the pyro's hallucinations imply the anti-christ will reveal herself in a seemingly benign form.
>"Do you believe in magic" written by the band "The Lovin' Spoonful" the members names are as follows
> Smith Arturi Boone Butler
> First letters are first four letters of "Sabbath"
>Antichrist pyro tempts angels with treats and rainbows, only to make them suffer
>The angels ride the baloonicorn and suffer a fall from grace
>Looking at the audible lyrics of "Do you believe in magic" gives important clues
>"Do you believe in magic? In a young girls heart"
>Magic being the devil's domain- the song tells us this devil magic is associated with young girls
>I'll tell ya about the magic It'll free your soul but it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll
>The devil is trying to get us to side with him and his rock 'n roll, the stranger being the antichrist
>The magic in both the song and the anti-christ pyro's visions point to the antichrist
>Puro's taunt kill called with the rainblower "Armageddon" has a prominent baloonicorn
>Baloonicorn is a horse of the apocolypse
>pyro wears red. The color red and the Baloonicorn are associated with the identity of the AC.
>someone associated with the number six, magic, unicorns, and the color red
> Faust, and the adjective Faustian, are often used to describe an arrangement in which an ambitious person surrenders moral integrity in order to achieve power and success: the proverbial "deal with the Devil".
>need I say more?

/elaborate sarcastic joke

Last edited Dec 22, 2012 at 02:21AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!