Forums / Discussion / General

232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Merry X-mas?

Last posted Dec 25, 2012 at 03:35PM EST. Added Dec 25, 2012 at 03:04AM EST
15 posts from 15 users

I'm online, while playing my PS3 on my new TV.

I finished opening my gifts days ago. Now, we just need Christmas dinner and I can finally pass out and hibernate until spring.

…Gonna watch a DVD soon.

My day's already sort of been ruiend by a motherf**king CHEATING sentinel in Tribes:Ascend.

THAT IS.THE ABSOLUTE MOTHERF**KING WORST.

MY FURY IS BURNIGN WITH THE FORCE OF 1025 GREEN SUNS. ALL OF IT DIRECTED AT THAT ONE MOTHERF**KING CHEATER COWARD SENTINEL WHO IS… insert furious rant here

My sister is screaming at my mother and me to start having fun, when clearly she is the only one that is not being fun right now. She's super pissed off that nobody is doing things exactly the way she says they should be done. WHAT A WAY TO START CHRISTMAS.

I am now waiting for her to go back to bed, wake up later, and say something along the lines of,
"The spirits have done it all in one night! They can do anything they like; of course they can!"

Last edited Dec 25, 2012 at 10:13AM EST

I'm using my computer because I'm trying to forget that I'm mad as fuck because I only have wired internet and you need wireless to make a Gmail account for the Nexus 7 before you can use it and the only good present I got this year is basically useless until I can get an access point or steal Wi-Fi for like 2 minutes.

Run-on sentences emphasize the rage.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!