Forums / Discussion / General

232,774 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

YOUR Top 10 of Everything 2012

Last posted Dec 31, 2012 at 08:35PM EST. Added Dec 31, 2012 at 09:59AM EST
2 posts from 2 users

Okay so we only have a few hours until the world year ends, so this thread shall be dedicated to your favorite things from this year! You're allowed to add any categories you like, and you can also explain why you liked that certain thing and add pics if you want. SO let's get started.

Movie: This is kind of tough, as there were a lot of good ones this year. I really loved The Dark Knight Rises, and I also though the recently released film version of Les Miserables was absolutely stunning (should get Oscars), but I think my absolute favorite film this year was Skyfall.

TV Show: For comedy, it's Parks and Recreation. For drama, it's Doctor Who.

Video Game: The only game I played actively throughout the year was Skyrim, which came out last year, but it had some great DLC. But I got Pokemon Black 2 over the holiday, and it's been fun so far, so that's my favorite of this year. I also got Halo 4, but I haven't played it yet.

Music: Grizzly Bear has pretty much dominated my year with their new album Shields.

Meme: Jimmies

Anyone else?

Game: Katawa Shoujo (Journey, The Walking Dead and Bastion are close seconds)
TV: None
Book: Probably have to be The Things They Carried. Good lord how I love this book, and I haven't even finished reading it.
Movie: None
Meme: Rustled

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!