Forums / General

195,661 total conversations in 5,385 threads

+ New Thread

Winnie The Pooh's Home Run Derby

Last posted Jan 10, 2013 at 12:12AM EST. Added Jan 04, 2013 at 07:15PM EST
57 conversations with 36 participants

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

This appears to be a legit flash game about Winnie the Pooh playing baseball…

What should I say?

Jan 04, 2013 at 07:22PM EST

Quantume Memé wrote:

This appears to be a legit flash game about Winnie the Pooh playing baseball…

What should I say?

Have you even tried playing it?

Jan 04, 2013 at 07:24PM EST

The quoted post has been deleted.

Now I challenge you to complete it.

Jan 04, 2013 at 10:28PM EST

I dunno, I got to rabbit without too much difficulty. Does it show a monster face or redirect to lemon party at the end or something? Because I don’t see what’s so special about this.

Jan 04, 2013 at 11:37PM EST

Windigo with salad wrote:

I dunno, I got to rabbit without too much difficulty. Does it show a monster face or redirect to lemon party at the end or something? Because I don’t see what’s so special about this.

The challenge is beating the entire game. Based on the stories, whereas Owl and Tigger are already fucking demons, Christopher Robin is where it gets just impossible. His throws make the MLB look like little shits.

Jan 04, 2013 at 11:45PM EST

After playing this, I wanted to practice murder.

Jan 05, 2013 at 01:20AM EST

misses
Oh bother…
misses
Oh bother…
misses

Jan 05, 2013 at 01:51AM EST

It’s like Christopher Robin is pitching for the San Francisco Giants and we’re playing for the Houston Astros.

Jan 05, 2013 at 02:14AM EST

Here’s the English version:

http://www.gamesloon.com/free-sports-12/baseball-games-16/winnie-the-pooh-home-run-derby-54790.html

You’ll see that you can spend your points on upgrading your stats. I recommend spending on “Control”. This makes the game MUCH easier but still challenging.

The game is hard but it’s no spongebob’s boat-o-cross

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:26AM EST

I’m up to Tigger and his invisible balls are driving me to insanity. Also, I get way too many right-on-the-edge Foul Balls. Makes me mad.

Jan 05, 2013 at 10:53AM EST

Now I’m on the Rabbit level.

Shit. No wonder why Asians made this for kids.
They’re ninjas like that.

And ninjas are awesome.

Edit: Well, I just passed the Rabbit level. Now to have my ass handed to me by Owl.

Edit 2: I was right. I did get it handed to me, but 12/19 ain’t that bad for a first try.

Edit 3: Second try against Owl. 15/19. Not bad.

Edit 4: Third try. 15/19. Fucking Owls, how do you work?

Edit 5: Fourth try. 13/19. Fifth try. 20/19. Finally up to Tigger.

Last edited Jan 05, 2013 at 01:45PM EST
Jan 05, 2013 at 01:15PM EST

Got 25/28 on my second try with Tigger.
The first one was terrible, so I don’t think you really need to know that one.

EDIT: I rage quit. It’s too fucking annoying. Not hard. Annoying.

Last edited Jan 05, 2013 at 01:56PM EST
Jan 05, 2013 at 01:55PM EST

That elephant makes me angry! THE BALL LANDED TO THE RIGHT OF THE RIVER. NOT A FOUL. oh, the ball went over the river for less then a second.

Jan 05, 2013 at 02:49PM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

Here’s the English version:

http://www.gamesloon.com/free-sports-12/baseball-games-16/winnie-the-pooh-home-run-derby-54790.html

You’ll see that you can spend your points on upgrading your stats. I recommend spending on “Control”. This makes the game MUCH easier but still challenging.

The game is hard but it’s no spongebob’s boat-o-cross

You kidding? This game makes Spongebob Boat-O-Cross look like child’s play.

Jan 05, 2013 at 02:52PM EST

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

I’m up to Tigger and his invisible balls are driving me to insanity. Also, I get way too many right-on-the-edge Foul Balls. Makes me mad.

The fucking wavy balls from Lv. 4 pissed me off enough. Come on now, that’s cartoon stuff, I think that was actually in Bugs Bunny.

Jan 05, 2013 at 07:05PM EST

Philip J. Fry wrote:

You kidding? This game makes Spongebob Boat-O-Cross look like child’s play.

Not really. At least in this game you can get to the final eldritch horror boss, Christopher Robin with a bit of effort.

Boat-o-Cross is DESIGNED to make you lose. This game is beatable but you kiddies are weak, you can’t remember the days of Contra…..those…those were the hard games. They forced us to buy strategy guides just so we can figure out that you need to equip a crystal ball and kneel next to a dead end for three seconds till a Tornado took you to the next part of the game (I am not shitting you, you need to do that in Simon’s Quest)

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:11PM EST

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:19PM EST

I think this game is eating me from the inside out with a pinch of hot sauce. Winnie the Pooh is a true baseball hero and therefore I shall reward him with a drawing:

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:29PM EST

I wanna kill that fucking owl!

Foul balls and short hits every single damn time because that spinning action always send the ball at weird angles.

Screw this, I’m off to punch kittens

Jan 05, 2013 at 09:38PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Foul balls and short hits every single damn time because that spinning action always send the ball at weird angles.

Jan 05, 2013 at 09:54PM EST

When you lose to CR, you don’t get that cute little “Try Again!” screen. Oh no, when you lose to CR, you lose your SOUL!

I didn’t actually get to Christopher Robin.
Last edited Jan 05, 2013 at 10:54PM EST
Jan 05, 2013 at 10:51PM EST

This is what every pitch feels like.

I’ve been up against Christopher for an hour. I’m going to bed but I’m NEVER going to close the tab until he is put to an end. Never.

Last edited Jan 05, 2013 at 11:15PM EST
Jan 05, 2013 at 11:12PM EST

I couldn’t sleep, I drank too much soda to sleep. But I did it. I. FUCKING. DID. IT!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!

Jan 06, 2013 at 12:49AM EST

Über Mephisto wrote:

I couldn’t sleep, I drank too much soda to sleep. But I did it. I. FUCKING. DID. IT!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!

THERE IS A GOD
CHRISTOPHER ROBIN HOLDS NO POWER HERE ANYMORE

Last edited Jan 06, 2013 at 12:57AM EST
Jan 06, 2013 at 12:56AM EST

10/15 with 10 balls left on rabbit
I got this.

14/15, 0 balls left
my bLOOD PRESSURE!

Last edited Jan 06, 2013 at 12:57AM EST
Jan 06, 2013 at 12:57AM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

Not really. At least in this game you can get to the final eldritch horror boss, Christopher Robin with a bit of effort.

Boat-o-Cross is DESIGNED to make you lose. This game is beatable but you kiddies are weak, you can’t remember the days of Contra…..those…those were the hard games. They forced us to buy strategy guides just so we can figure out that you need to equip a crystal ball and kneel next to a dead end for three seconds till a Tornado took you to the next part of the game (I am not shitting you, you need to do that in Simon’s Quest)

I’ve beaten Boat-O-Cross once before, speak for yourself plz.

Jan 06, 2013 at 02:28AM EST

Philip J. Fry wrote:

I’ve beaten Boat-O-Cross once before, speak for yourself plz.

There’s no need to argue when you can have both at once!

Enjoy.

Jan 06, 2013 at 09:26AM EST

If the AVGN were to start reviewing bad flash games…

“Winnie the Pooh? More like Winnie the Shit!”

Jan 06, 2013 at 09:40AM EST

The game should be unbeatable. It literally is like playing God, because CR is actually God to all the other characters (since they are in his mind), but I guess he has to let you win sometimes for it to be at least a little interesting.

Haven’t played yet, will then.

Jan 06, 2013 at 11:40AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Owl is actually really easy once you recognize the “trick” to hitting his throws.

Sure, they wiggle around like crazy but fundamentally, they move in straight line!

Draw a straight line right through the middle of furthest extents his throw “wobbles”. The ball will cross your plate at THAT middle point. Simply align yourself with it and hit them out of the park.

Jan 06, 2013 at 02:44PM EST

This game…it’s…oh god that happy little song’s gonna echo in my nightmares.

Jan 07, 2013 at 07:36PM EST

I guess I haven’t seriously lost my temper in years, but to put it mildly, it was all I could do not to put my fist through my desktop’s screen while playing this game.

However, after reading through this thread, my face now hurts and tears are streaking down my face due to how hard I was laughing.

Jan 07, 2013 at 09:24PM EST

Ima put my emotions in the form of Hitler in this video.

Last edited Jan 07, 2013 at 09:40PM EST
Jan 07, 2013 at 09:39PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!